This Is Us || Niall Horan fan...

By OneMix0805

[also please read note below] Samantha Williams is just a simple girl living in Dublin, Ireland. She was just... More

This Is Us (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: My Feelings For Him
Chapter 2: At the Park
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4: Our Date
Author's Note 2
Chapter 5: Best Day Ever
Chapter 6: Concert Time
Chapter 7: Backstage Surprise
Chapter 8: Hanging Out
Chapter 9: The New Dating Friends
Chapter 10: Moments
Chapter 11: Introducing Him
Chapter 12: It's Official
Chapter 13: Trending Worldwide
Chapter 14: A Day With My Best Friends
Chapter 15: Meeting His Family
Chapter 16: Birthday Greetings
Author's Note: So so sorry!!!
Chapter 17: Surprise Party
Chapter 18: Surprise Party (Part 2)
Chapter 19: Spending The Day With Him
Author's Note (Please read!)
Chapter 20: The Premiere
Author's Note: SORRY!
Chapter 21: The Premiere (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Niall's Birthday
A/N: Please read :)
Chapter 23: Niall's Birthday (Part 2)
Chapter 24: What Happened To Our Love?
Chapter 25: Picking Up My Things
Chapter 26: Depression & Sadness
Chapter 27: Blaming Myself
Chapter 28: Catching Fire
Chapter 29: Secrets
Chapter 30: Knowing Secrets
Chapter 31: My Merry Christmas (Part 2 of Chapter 30)
A/N: Reminder
Chapter 32: Feeling Your Love
Chapter 33: Our Happy New Year
Chapter 34: Our Happy New Year (Part 2)
A/N: Get Excited for Chapter 35!
Chapter 35: A Day With His Brother's Family
Chapter 36: Bonding With Little Mix
Bonus: You Guys Broke Up - Niall Horan Sad Imagine
Chapter 37: Bonding With Little Mix (Part 2)
A/N: Won't Be Updating Too Much
Bonus: You Guys Broke Up (Part 2) - Niall Horan Sad Imagine
Chapter 39: A New Chapter Begins
Dear Lovely Readers,
We Meet Again Lovelies
2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Chapter 38: Our Future

748 18 0
By OneMix0805

A/N: Hi guys! So I decided I will end this book on Chapter 39 :( Sorry it had to be a little early or something. So on this chapter, it would be a fast forward to a few years so I'm not gonna put any specific date. But, I will put a month and day on it. Just not the year :) So thank you guys for so much support you gave me and reached this book up to 10.6k! And I will make the 2nd Part of the Sad Imagine I made after Chapter 38. After the last chapter, I will be putting a letter at the end :) I want to cry! xD Here it is now. CHAPTER 38.

(sorry for any mistakes/wrong grammar)

(May contain a little swears/bad words)

February 14 - Valentine's Day

Samantha's P.O.V.

I'm really happy that me and Niall have been together for so long and I just love everything right now. I just feel like yesterday was the first day we met. I really want to have a time machine and go back to the memories before. There's been a lot of things that have happened. Ramona and Rachelle got married to their husbands. Marceline and Harry got engaged in Rome. Zayn and Perrie had their first child. (a/n: okay. I just added that the had a baby but it's not true :) So don't get too crazy or something xD) I just feel a little curious. When will Niall propose to me? I mean he proposed to me in my dreams. I didn't even know where did that question came from!

Anyway, so today is Valentine's Day and we are in Paris, France. We got here a few days ago. He wanted us to fly here for Valentine's Day. And here we are. I'm just looking at the window of the hotel room. I'm seeing a lot of people walking around and some couples sitting on a bench, cuddling. Niall said we would be going to the Eiffel Tower. And then, he said we'll go to a place where I'd be so happy and I will never forget that place. He is so weird. Oh and he loves keeping secrets from me. What a sneaky Irish lad he is.

Niall's taking a shower while I'm sitting here looking at the window drinking some coffee. I'm wearing a pair of black boots with a small heel at the back, black pants, a beautiful gray sweatshirt, a gray trench coat and a white beanie. Niall came out of the shower, smiled at me, got his clothes and went back to the bathroom again to change. I giggle at his cuteness. I leaned back on the chair. My eye lids started to become heavy. I fell asleep

Niall's P.O.V.

I came out of the bathroom and fixed my hair while looking at the mirror. I looked back to where Sam was sitting and found out that she was asleep. I sat on the bed and got my phone. I inserted my fingers in my pocket until I felt a small box. I took it from my pocket. I checked if Sam was awake. Thank God she's not. I looked at the black velvet box and smiled wide. I opened it slowly and it revealed the engagement ring. I'm so nervous and excited. But, what if she says no? No Niall. Of course not! Think positive. The ring was silver and has a shiny diamond on top of it. I quickly hid it in my pocket and went to my phone. I decided to text Harry.

"Hi Harry! Bro, I'm really freaking nervous. Just be sure you guys will be there before me and Sam. I can't calm down! But I have to. Harry help!" I text

"Oh hi Niall! Just calm down, okay? Everything will be alright. And I promise that we'll be there on time. Just chillax Nialler!"

"How the hell will I calm down, Harry?! I mean I could calm down but what if she says no?" 

"I promise you Niall she will say a big big yes! You're being too anxious. Remember when you asked her to be your girlfriend? She said yes, right? This time, you're asking her to be your wife. It's kind of like the same thing but it's more special this time. Don't worry, Niall. I got really anxious too when I asked Marceline to be my wife. Luckily, she said yes! Just think positive :)"

"Okay then. You're right. I'm being too anxious. Thanks Harry :) You've been there for us since the beginning. So..... now what? Can you give me some advice? About you know.... about..... well, you know what I mean!"

"Oh right! I mean, is it her first time? Well, obviously it's not her first time! I've heard you guys do it before. You know, hearing moans and "Oh my God Niall!" isn't comfortable to hear!"

"Hey it's not fair! I've heard you and Marceline before! Well, we're just fair. Haha. Now. On to the advice."

"Well, if it isn't her first time, then do what you guys want. Just don't wake up the whole world, okay? And don't scream "Oh f*ck! That's so good." because it's gonna annoy the people near your guys room like it annoyed me before. Haha! Just kidding :) Just have fun! But NOT TOO MUCH fun, Niall ;) Because sometimes you get too much desires. Just make sure she can still walk the next morning! Good luck, Niall! See ya later on the venue."

"Thanks Haz! Thank for the 'advice'. Haha! Bye!"

After texting Harry, I put my phone back in my pocket and stood from the bed. I lightly shook Sam "Wakey, wakey sleeping beauty. It's time to go." "What? Oh. What time is it?" Sam asked while rubbing her eyes "It's almost 2:30 in the afternoon. Wakey, wakey time. We gotta go to the Eiffel Tower now." "Okay. I'll just fix my hair." Sam stood up and went to the mirror to fix her hair. 

Samantha's P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair. "Ready to go?" Niall asked while smiling "Ready." I smiled back. We went outside of our hotel room and went to the lobby. We saw the driver there. "Ready to go, ma'am and sir?" the driver asked and we nodded. We got in the car and the driver started to drive to the Eiffel Tower.

After, we got out of the car and stared the the tower. "Wow! It's so beautiful." I smiled and took a picture of it. We had a lot of pictures of the tower and selfies of ourselves with the tower. We also had a picture with Niall kissing my cheek and our background was the tower. It was so romantic.

After it, we went back inside the car. "We're going back to the hotel, right?" I asked "No. We're going to the place that I said a while ago." Niall smiled and placed his arm around my shoulder "Just tell me where the hell is this place. I'm curious." "It's a secret." Niall smirked. Ugh! Why won't he tell me! The driver and him knows what's going on! I crossed my arms and just looked outside the window. I kept looking at the Eiffel Tower and I started to daydream that he proposed to me on the tower. All I want to know now is where we are going. If we're just going to a restaurant Niall likes, I'm going to freak. Oh God, please don't tell me it's Nando's. Just kidding!

We arrived at the place. We got out and Niall held my hand. "Welcome to Luxembourg Palace and Gardens." the driver said with a wide smile. I looked at the small archway and saw an engraved sign saying "Luxembourg Palace and Gardens". Now my anxiety just got worse. "Niall, what is this?" "Shh. Just follow me." Niall took my hand and guided me. The place is massive! It was surrounded with a lot of colorful flowers and some fancy statues. "How did you know about this place? Google Maps?" I asked "Yup." Niall giggled. We reached the place Niall guided me. I heard the same song I heard in my dreams. It's 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars. Oh my God. Is it happening? In real life? I saw people there. My family, friends, people smiling at us. "Sam," Niall looked at me straight in the eyes "All my life I've been waiting for this beautiful moment to happen. And now it is happening," Niall smiled wide "Yes. I've also been waiting for this. I even dreamt about it." I giggled. Niall giggled back. He held both of my hands in his soft, warm hands. "I know that we've been through a lot of misunderstandings and we've had great memories too. I'll never forget the time when I first met your beautiful eyes. I'll also never forget the time when we had our first date. It was one of the best ever. All of the ups and downs that we've been through are memories, okay? Let's never forget them," Niall smiled happily and wiped a few tears. I also wiped a few tears and giggled. "And I'll never ever forget this day. The day when we get engaged. The day when we accept to be married," Niall knelt on one knee, took a black velvet box from his pocket and opened it. It revealed a magnificent silver ring with a diamond on top of it. "Samantha Marie Williams, I'll love you until my last days. I'll never ever forget the wonderful memories we had. On this day, February 14th. I, Niall James Horan ask you to be my beautiful wife. Sam, will you marry me?". Oh my God. It is really happening! It's not a dream anymore. It is in real life.

"Yes Niall. I will! I will marry you Niall James Horan!" I smiled so wide and wiped my tears. He stood up, took the ring of the box and placed it on my ring finger. I hugged him so tight and cried on his neck. "I love you Niall. So very very much." I smiled on his neck "I love you too Sam. Forever and ever." Niall held me tighter and smiled.

We heard a lot of cheers around us. This is the best day of my life. Well, there's still the wedding day so that would be another best day of my life. All of the dreams I've had before are now happening. I'll be his forever and ever. And he'll be mine forever. We'll always be together. I feel like I'm floating with happiness. I'll never forget this day February 14th, Valentine's Day and our Engagement Day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys? Do you have any tissues? I need one. My tissues are all out. OMG THIS IS SO HAPPY!! I WANT TO CRY!! I feel like I just created the first chapter yesterday. :'(((

I'm so freaking sad that only 2 or 3 more parts of this book and it's over :(( I'm breaking down inside right now.

I only did this in 1 freaking day!!! WOW!!! 

Thank you guys for all the support! Hope you guys enjoyed this update. Please give it a big big vote if you enjoyed it and I'll see you all very soon! G'bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 528 99
Niall Horan Imagines.
18.6K 330 36
Niall is sweet. More than sweet; he's cute, charming, and pretty perfect. At first, maybe a little too perfect. Ali meets him and likes him immediate...
2.2K 53 16
A life story about a Girl named Samantha. Growing up in Ireland is hard enough, but what happens when Samantha falls head over heals in love with her...
270 13 15
A Niall Horan Fanfiction