Chapter 38: Our Future

A/N: Hi guys! So I decided I will end this book on Chapter 39 :( Sorry it had to be a little early or something. So on this chapter, it would be a fast forward to a few years so I'm not gonna put any specific date. But, I will put a month and day on it. Just not the year :) So thank you guys for so much support you gave me and reached this book up to 10.6k! And I will make the 2nd Part of the Sad Imagine I made after Chapter 38. After the last chapter, I will be putting a letter at the end :) I want to cry! xD Here it is now. CHAPTER 38.

(sorry for any mistakes/wrong grammar)

(May contain a little swears/bad words)

February 14 - Valentine's Day

Samantha's P.O.V.

I'm really happy that me and Niall have been together for so long and I just love everything right now. I just feel like yesterday was the first day we met. I really want to have a time machine and go back to the memories before. There's been a lot of things that have happened. Ramona and Rachelle got married to their husbands. Marceline and Harry got engaged in Rome. Zayn and Perrie had their first child. (a/n: okay. I just added that the had a baby but it's not true :) So don't get too crazy or something xD) I just feel a little curious. When will Niall propose to me? I mean he proposed to me in my dreams. I didn't even know where did that question came from!

Anyway, so today is Valentine's Day and we are in Paris, France. We got here a few days ago. He wanted us to fly here for Valentine's Day. And here we are. I'm just looking at the window of the hotel room. I'm seeing a lot of people walking around and some couples sitting on a bench, cuddling. Niall said we would be going to the Eiffel Tower. And then, he said we'll go to a place where I'd be so happy and I will never forget that place. He is so weird. Oh and he loves keeping secrets from me. What a sneaky Irish lad he is.

Niall's taking a shower while I'm sitting here looking at the window drinking some coffee. I'm wearing a pair of black boots with a small heel at the back, black pants, a beautiful gray sweatshirt, a gray trench coat and a white beanie. Niall came out of the shower, smiled at me, got his clothes and went back to the bathroom again to change. I giggle at his cuteness. I leaned back on the chair. My eye lids started to become heavy. I fell asleep

Niall's P.O.V.

I came out of the bathroom and fixed my hair while looking at the mirror. I looked back to where Sam was sitting and found out that she was asleep. I sat on the bed and got my phone. I inserted my fingers in my pocket until I felt a small box. I took it from my pocket. I checked if Sam was awake. Thank God she's not. I looked at the black velvet box and smiled wide. I opened it slowly and it revealed the engagement ring. I'm so nervous and excited. But, what if she says no? No Niall. Of course not! Think positive. The ring was silver and has a shiny diamond on top of it. I quickly hid it in my pocket and went to my phone. I decided to text Harry.

"Hi Harry! Bro, I'm really freaking nervous. Just be sure you guys will be there before me and Sam. I can't calm down! But I have to. Harry help!" I text

"Oh hi Niall! Just calm down, okay? Everything will be alright. And I promise that we'll be there on time. Just chillax Nialler!"

"How the hell will I calm down, Harry?! I mean I could calm down but what if she says no?" 

"I promise you Niall she will say a big big yes! You're being too anxious. Remember when you asked her to be your girlfriend? She said yes, right? This time, you're asking her to be your wife. It's kind of like the same thing but it's more special this time. Don't worry, Niall. I got really anxious too when I asked Marceline to be my wife. Luckily, she said yes! Just think positive :)"