Chapter 32: Feeling Your Love

(sorry for any mistakes)

(A photo of something at the side. If you saw the picture, then good. The pic is not from me. I just can't find the shirtless picture of Niall so here's the pic ;) )

~~Date In The Story: Still December 25, 2013 (Morning)~~

Niall's P.O.V

I started to blink my eyes repeatedly and saw Sam sleeping beside me peacefully. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. I rubbed her cheek softly with my thumb. I'm so happy that I got her back. I just want to celebrate. I pulled her body closer to me and hugged her. I started playing with her hair softly and poking her cheeks. 

While I was playing with her hair, my eyelids start to become heavy and I fell asleep again.

Samantha's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Niall holding my waist. I buried my head into his chest and kissed his sweater. I love the feeling of Niall's sweater because it's so soft. I just want to take a picture of his face while he is sleeping because he is really cute. I pinched his cheek lightly. When I was about to kiss him on the cheek, he turned his head so my lips were on his lips.

After our accident kiss on the lips, I looked at his eyes and he looked at mine. Then, his lips were touching my lips again. I love this good morning kiss. It's so sweet! After our kiss, Niall giggled. "Good morning, love" Niall said "Good morning too, Nialler" I said and kissed his nose "I miss this kind of morning with you" Niall said. I smiled when Niall said that. It makes me want to cry because I miss this too. "I know. I miss this too" I said and smiled.

I was about to get up from bed, but Niall pulled my body closer to his "Please stay here, babe. I still want to cuddle with you" Niall said "Okay then" I said and went back to bed with Niall. 

"Can we go down later?" Niall asked and I nodded. I laid my head on his chest and traced his fingers. His thumb rubbed my hand and kissed my forehead. I took my phone and opened the camera. "Smile Nialler!" I said and smiled at the camera. "Now let's do a wacky one" I said and smiled at the camera again "We look so funny in this one" Niall said and pointed the wacky picture "I know" I said and we laughed "Can we go down now? I'm hungry" I said and pouted "Fine" Niall said "Don't worry. We'll cuddle later" I said and he smiled.

Niall's P.O.V

We went downstairs. "Niall, let's take a picture with the Christmas tree" Sam said "Sure" I said and we went to the tree. Sam's setting her camera in front of the Christmas tree while I was fixing my hair. "So our position is I am going to lean on your shoulder and we will face the Christmas tree" Sam said "You know Sam, you would be a great photographer" I said and giggled "I know" Sam said. 

I did what Sam told me. I sat on the floor and Sam clicked the camera and the timer was ticking. Sam quickly sat beside me. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I placed my arm around her shoulder. The camera flashed and it was done. We looked at the picture and it was amazing! "You're such a great photographer, Sam" I said and hugged her.

Sam fixed her camera and placed it in her camera bag. I went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches and teas for us. After I made sandwiches, I placed them on a plate and placed it on the dining table "Sam! Breakfast is ready" I said "Okay. I'm coming!" Sam said. I sat on the dining table and Sam sat in front of me. "Mmm this smells good!" Sam said and laughed. We ate our breakfast together and kept looking at each other. 

After breakfast, we placed it inside the dishwasher. Me and Sam sat on the couch. I was cuddling Sam. "Aww I miss your cuddles, Niall" Sam said and I giggled "When you were gone, I've been having a lot of dreams about us" Sam said "Me too" I said "Want me to tell you some?" Sam asked and I nodded. "Okay, here's one. We were in Disneyland with Sarah. Sarah's our daughter. We took a picture with Sleeping Beauty and Sarah was acting like a princess. I said that she was already our princess and she hugged us. I said to you I'm just so happy that we had a wonderful daughter then you said I know and you kissed my cheek. I mean like isn't it so sweet?" Sam said "Aww that's so cute. I wish that would really happen to us" I said "Yeah I know" Sam said.