Chapter 23: Niall's Birthday (Part 2)

~~Date in the story: September 13, 2013~~

 (sorry for any mistakes)

Niall's P.O.V.

So as Harry said, "Let's party", everybody were eating, dancing, talking, drinking! This is just crazy! I am with Zayn and we are talking about some stuff while Sam is talking to Perrie. "Your party is really awesome, Niall" Zayn said "Yeah I know" I said while looking at Sam talking to Perrie and smiling at her. I saw her look at me and smile and Perrie smiled at Zayn.

Me and Zayn continued talking about football, stuff and about our girlfriends. "What's that one thing that you really love about Sam?" Zayn asked "She's really incredible. How about you? Why do you really love Perrie?" I said and blushed a little when I said Sam's incredible "I saw you blush when you said Sam" Zayn said and laughed and I just laughed too. "I love Perrie because she is really lovable and caring" Zayn said "Aww that's sweet" I said.  

After we talked, Sam and Perrie were done talking too so they went to us. "Are you enjoying your birthday?" Sam asked "Of Course! Why not?" I said and smiled at her and she giggled "We're just gonna leave you two here and we'll talk to Liam" Zayn said and they went to Liam and talked. While I was drinking the beer, Sam poked my cheek "Hmm?" I asked "Nothing I just love poking your cheek because your cute. Sorry if it sounded a little cheesy" Sam said and giggled and I giggled too.

Ashton's P.O.V

My heart really hurts right now. It's just seeing Sam and Niall together and smiling at each other breaks me into a billion pieces and I just can't take it anymore. I know they say that I should wait for a girl but I can't wait. There's no other girl like Sam. She's just unique and caring and she always make people laugh including me. I just wish that she was mine but Niall was first. I just wanna sigh a lot. I feel like I'm gonna be torn apart. 

I just always think and daydream about her and I can't let her out my mind. She's just ALWAYS in my mind. I feel like I'm gonna die because of heart attack.

While I was thinking about Sam, someone interrupted my thoughts. It was Calum. "Hey man" Calum said and I just ignored him. "What's wrong? Is it about Sam?" Calum asked and I just nodded. "Just wait and some girl will be with you" Calum said and patted my back lightly. But I know there is no other girl like Samantha Williams.

Samantha's P.O.V

While Niall was looking at me, inside my mind I'm just like "I wanna kiss his perfect lips" and I accidentally bit my lip and Niall saw me "Let me guess you're thinking of kissing me right?" Niall asked and smirked a little and I shook my thoughts "Wha-What? What happened?" I asked like I didn't know what happened and he just suddenly kissed me! I was like "Yes!" inside my mind. I just kissed him back and laughed.

After some talking and stuff, it's time for presents! "Ok everyone! It's time for Niall to open his presents!!" I said and everyone cheered. Niall sat on a chair and we surrounded him with the gifts "Okay Niall pick one gift first. The gift that you really want to open right now" I said with a smile "Okay! I'll open this one of course" Niall said and picked my gift (which is the biggest gift). He started to tear the wrapping paper carefully then Louis said "Just rip the wrapping paper!" and Niall ripped the wrapping paper.

I love his reaction when he opened my gift and good thing I recorded it! This is so unforgettable! While I was recording it, Ashton looked at me for a second and just walked away to the backyard. I mean like why would he walk away when everybody's here? It's quite rude though. Something is really wrong with Ashton right now. It's just not common.

I mean Ashton's always with people and friends but lately he is really not himself. Not the Ashton I know. Anyway, I just wanna have fun right now because it's Niall's birthday.

Niall's P.O.V

So the first gift I opened was Sam's gift and it was the biggest gift among the other gifts I saw. I saw her recording it and I'm really excited to open her gift. When I opened it, it was massive! And it was A GUITAR!!! THIS IS THE GUITAR THAT I REALLY WANT! I love her so so so soooo much!!! "It's a guitar!" Harry said and everybody cheered.

Sam walked towards me and sat on my lap "So do you like my gift?" Sam asked "I don't like it but I LOVE it" I said and kissed her lovely lips and everyone were like "Awww's and Ohhh's". 

I decided to try the new guitar so I started playing some chords "Can you play One Thing?" Sam asked "Sure" I said and played some chords in One Thing. After the opening of the gifts, we just continued partying. 

After hours of partying, everybody went home except for the lads and Sam's friends to help us clean the place. So we cleaned the house because it was pretty messy and it took us like a couple of hours. After we cleaned, the remaining people went home including the lads and Sam's friends and left me and Sam. 

We decided to sleep here at Sam's house because we are really tired. We got in are PJ's and went upstairs to Sam's room. We climbed into bed and Sam rested her head on my chest. We were actually cuddling right now. Sam snuggled next to me and before we sleep, we always say our goodnights. "Goodnight Sam" I said "Nighty night Niall" Sam said with a little giggle "Happy Birthday and I love you so much" Sam said and pecked my lips "Love you too" I said and kissed the top of her head and we both fell asleep cuddling each other.

I'll never forget this wonderful birthday. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEHEY! IT'S CHAPTER 23!

Louis turned 22

Jade (from Little Mix) turned 21 

and Hayley (from Paramore) turned 25 i think :)

REALLY sorry for the looooooooooooong wait.

I just got really tired of updating (sorry!) 

But here it is!

Sorry if it's quite short :)

Here's a sneak peek of Chapter 24:

Title: What Happened To Our Love?

I won't tell the story but BUT!

This is the part where drama comes in.

And in this chapter, it will be a fast forward again

and it will be i think maybe November

but in chapter 24, this is where the DRAMA starts.

So get ready with your tears (JOKE!)

THANKS A LOT FOR THE 2000+ READS!!!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW BACK!!

THANKS!!! xx