Chapter 22: Niall's Birthday

~~Date in the story: September 13, 2013~~

(i'm gonna speed things again)

(sorry
for any mistakes)

Samantha's
P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the sun shining bright. I looked at Niall and he was still sleeping. I looked at the calendar and saw today is Niall's birthday!!! I quickly took my phone and ran to the garden. I called Marceline. "Hello?" Marceline asked "Marcel!! Today is Niall's b-day!" I said so happy "Oh right! Are you throwing him a party or what?" Marceline asked "I'm thinking of throwing him a surprise party at..... Do you have any suggestions on where we can throw the party?" I asked "Umm.. You can throw it at your house or I don't know" Marceline suggested "I'm just gonna throw it at my house. Thanks Marcel!" I said "Bye!" Marceline said and we ended the phone call.

Then I saw Niall waking up from the window "Oh no! He's waking up! I need to go to the kitchen now" I said to myself and ran to the kitchen. Good thing Niall just came down stairs "Mornin' Sam" Niall said and kissed my cheek "Happy Birthday Nialler!" I quickly said and hugged him tight "Awww you remembered. Thanks" Niall said and kissed my forehead "How could I forget your special day" I said and giggled.

"What do ya want for your birthday?" I asked "I don't know. Anything will do" Niall said "Are you sure? I think the birthday boy is hiding what he wants for his special day" I joked and poked his cheek "I'm serious! Anything will do" Niall said "Fine" I said and just kissed him. While we were eating breakfast, Niall's phone rang "Excuse me I'll just answer my phone" Niall said and went to the garden.

I watched him as he went to the garden and I quickly dialed Jennifer's number "Jennifer!!" I said "What? Why you so excited? Oh and tell Niall Happy Birthday" Jennifer said "Sure I'll tell Niall and Tell Zoella, Perrie, Danielle, Eleanor and our friends that we will be throwing a surprise party for Niall at my house" I explained "What time?" Jennifer asked "Umm at about 7:00pm" I said "Okay then" Jennifer said "Make sure you will tell them! Including Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn, okay?" I said "Okay! Bye!" Jennifer said and we ended the call.

Suddenly I saw Niall coming back so I immediately went back to my seat and continued eating "Sorry for that. It was just the lads telling me Happy Birthday" Niall said and I just smiled. After we ate breakfast, we sat on the couch and we were cuddling while watching television. Then a gossip on E News caught my eye "Yesterday One Direction with their dates were fabulous at the premiere of This Is Us in London! All of them were amazing" Jason Kennedy (E News reporter thing) said "Oh look we're on the news again!" I said and looked at Niall who is sleeping "Zayn is engaged with Little Mix's Perrie Edwards!" another reporter said and I kind of fan girl there.

After I watched the E News, I fell asleep on Niall's shoulder. I woke up and saw it was already 3:30pm! We missed lunch! I looked at Niall and he was already awake "Niall, we didn't eat lunch so do you wanna-" then suddenly Niall cut me off "We didn't eat lunch? But I feel like we already ate lunch" Niall said "Let me guess, you had a dream that we have already eaten lunch, right?" I said "Yup" Niall replied.

So we ate our lunch, rested for quite awhile and I took a quick shower. Right now it is already 4:35pm and I changed my clothes because I'm going to buy Niall his cake and his gift. "Niall, I'm just going to the mall, okay?" I said "By your own?" Niall asked "Yeah" I replied "Take care and drive safely" Niall said and pecked my lips "Okay. Bye!" I said and grabbed Niall's car keys and drove to the mall.

First, I went to the bakery and bought Niall a two layered cake. The designs of the cake are guitars and he's mini figure is on the top of the cake and there was a small Ireland flag in the middle and below it said Happy Birthday Nialler! From Sam and your friends ♥ The cake was pretty cool! Then I went to the mall and I decided to buy Niall a guitar. So I went to the guitar shop and bought the guitar I was looking for. Then when I was done, I called Zoella.

The phone rang and Zoella answered "Hi Sam!" "Hi Zoe!" I said "Please come to the mall! I need your help to carry this things I bought for Niall" I explained "Okay I'll be there" Zoella said and we hung up the phone. After a few minutes, she arrived with Tyler (another vlogger) "Hi Tyler and Zoella!" I said "Hi there!" they said and helped me carry the things to the car. We placed the things in the car and we went inside the car and I drove us to my house.

We arrived at my house and we took all of the items from the car and placed them inside the house. "Is this for Niall's surprise party?" Tyler asked "Yup" I replied "Aww that's so sweet" Zoella said. "You guys need to help me and fix the house" I explained "Sure!" Tyler said and we fixed the house with decorations. After 1 hour of decorating, we finally have finished! "The place looks amazing!" Zoella said "Thanks guys so much for helping!" I said and hugged them.

Zoella and Tyler stayed at my house so they could call the people who are invited while I go back to Niall's house. I drove back to Niall's house and finally I was there. I went inside and saw him watching football "Hi babe" Niall said and pointed his cheek saying I should give him a kiss "Hi Nialler" I said and kissed his cheek "Niall, can you come with me to my house? I'm just gonna get some things" I said "Yeah sure" Niall said and got ready.

He was wearing his 5SOS shirt with a black jacket, jeans and his Vans. We went back to his car and he started driving to my house. While he was driving, I looked at my watch and saw it was already 6:45pm. Good thing we will make it there. We arrived at my house and we got off his car. I opened the door and all the lights are off. "Why are the lights off?" Niall asked "Wait let me check" I said and went to the switch of the lights and opened it and everyone screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL!!!" then I saw Niall and he was so so surprised and he had a wide smile on his face.

"Happy Birthday Nialler!" I said "This is all for me?" Niall asked "Of Course" I said "Thank you Sam. You're the best girlfriend ever" Niall said and hugged me then everyone just cheered "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" then we just kissed so passionately. Then I saw Ashton walking away to the kitchen. What's wrong with Ashton lately?

Then Niall took a picture of Me and Him and the caption was "Having the best birthday ever! Thanks to my wonderful girlfriend @SammyWilliams" Awwww he's so sweet.

Niall's P.O.V

Their were many people inside Sam's house. Sam's friends are their, the lads, friends and even the vloggers are here! Zoella, Alfie, Tyler, Joe, Tanya, Louise and many more. It's just so fun. Then the desserts are next and Sam said "Okay everybody! We are now going to present the cake!" Then everybody cheered. Zoella and Marceline helped Sam to get the cake. 

I got really excited for the cake. While they were getting the cake, Harry talked to me "What's up Niall?" Harry asked "I'm good and this is massive and amazing" I said "Yup. Sam really loves you as in like really" Harry said "Yeah I know. I'm just so thankful that I bumped into her that day" I said "Yup" Harry said. 

Sam, Zoella and Marceline came back with the cake. The cake was beautiful! It had designs and at the top there was a figure of me and there was an Ireland flag and it said Happy Birthday Niall! It was just so amazing! "Let's sing Happy Birthday to the Irish lad!" Louis said and they sang the Happy Birthday to me. I'm just so so so happy at this moment! 

After they sang the song, I was about to blow the candle when Sam said "Wait! Make a wish first" so I wished in my mind. My wish was to have a good life and everything would be safe and something like that then finally I blew the candle and everyone just started clapping and cheering "Let's party!" Harry said and everybody were dancing, talking and eating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yehey! Chapter 22 is here!

Sorry for not updating for like weeks!

BUT HERE IT IS!

Okay this is a spoiler and this chapter will have a Part 2 :)

Again! REMEMBER THAT I HAVE A SURPRISE ON THE FUTURE CHAPTERS!

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW BACK!

THANKS! xx :D