Chapter 17: Surprise Party

(sorry if there's any mistakes)

~~Date in the story: Still August 13, 2013~~

Harry's P.O.V

Awww Niall is throwing a surprise party for Sam. That's so sweet. "Awww you are so sweet to Sam" I said "Yeah I get that a lot" Niall said and smiled. "So tell us the details" Liam said then Niall told us all the details and the instructions on how to do this surprise party "I'm just gonna tell Sam that we are just gonna have a get together here at Harry's house but it's her surprise party, ok?" Niall said

"Ok and that's cool" Louis said and Niall smiled. "Don't tell Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, Sophia and Sam's best friends and including Sam, ok?" Niall said and we all agreed. "So what time does the surprise party start?" Zayn asked " I'm gonna go to Marceline's house and pick them up at around 6:30 or 7:00pm. So maybe the party will start at around 7:15pm" Niall said.

"Let's go to the mall and buy the things and food" Liam said and we went inside Niall's car. We arrived at the mall and bought all of the things we need. After we bought the things, we ate our lunch at KFC.

Samantha's P.O.V

"Hey guys I think we need to eat lunch now" I said "Yeah we should" Zoella said looking at the clock "What's our lunch?" Jennifer asked "Can we eat at KFC near the mall?" Marceline asked "Yeah sure" I said. We went to my car and I drove us to the KFC near the mall. We arrived at KFC then I parked my car then I saw a car parked in front of us and it really looks like Niall's car!

Niall and the rest of One Direction are here! "Hey guys guys" I said "Hmm?" Marceline asked and they looked at me "The car parked in front of my car is Niall's car!" I said "Oh My Gosh! Are you sure it's Niall's car?" Zoella asked "Yeah I'm really sure it is Niall's car" I said "Well let's go inside and look for them" Jennifer said

"We will not look for them. But if one of us notices one of them, just smile or something and don't fangirl" I said and laughed. We went inside KFC and sat on one of the tables. Jennifer is gonna order the food so we told her our order and she went to the cashier and ordered our food. While I was playing with my phone, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up and saw Niall "Niall!" I said and quickly hugged him.

"I didn't know you guys are here" I said then Niall giggled and then the rest of the lads showed up. Marceline quickly hugged Harry "C'mon guys let's hug Jennifer and Zoella too" I said and we hugged Zoella and Jennifer. "Sorry guys but we need to go" Louis said "Bye guys!" Me, Marceline, Jennifer and Zoella said "Bye Girls!" Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn said.

Zoella's P.O.V

After we ate our lunch, we decided to go back to Marceline's house. We went outside KFC then a group of girls went to us and asked for our signatures. We signed the piece of paper and took pictures with them. "Thank you guys so much!" The girls said and smiled "Your welcome and nice to meet you" Sam said.

"Wow! That is so amazing! And it is my first time to give signatures and pictures" Sam said "I know" Jennifer said "It's so cool" Marceline said "Well I've already tried that but it's still awesome!" I said. "Let's go back now" Jennifer said and we went inside Sam's car and she drove us to Marceline's house. 

Niall's P.O.V

"Phew! That was close!" Louis said "I thought they were gonna know" Liam said "Yeah. Well we need to go to the pet store" I said "What? The pet store? Why?" Harry asked "My gift for Sam is a beagle dog" I said then all of them said long Awwww's "That's so cute and really sweet" Zayn said and I smiled. We went to the pet store and looked for a beagle dog.