Chapter 21: The Premiere (Part 2)

~~Date in the story: The day of the premiere in UK~~

(sorry for any mistakes)

Zoella's P.O.V

I am with Marceline, Jennifer, Perrie and Eleanor right now but Sam and Niall are missing and we can't find them "Guys did you see Sam and Niall?" I asked "We can't find them too" Perrie said then suddenly we saw Paul with Niall and Sam "Sam!!" I said and quickly hugged Sam "Hi Guys!" Sam said and hugged us "This is so massive!" Marceline said "I know!" Jennifer said.

"Ok guys take some pictures" Paul said and we went to the carpet and took pictures with the fans and photographers took some pics of us.

Samantha's P.O.V

After they took pictures of us, I saw Jade and Leigh-Anne! "Oh My Gosh!" I said "Why?" Niall asked "Sorry I got a little fangirl because I saw Jade and Leigh-Anne because you know I love Little Mix too" I said "Ohh Yeah I forgot. Hey Perrie" Niall said "Yeah?" Perrie asked "Can Sam take a pic with you, Jade and Leigh-Anne? She really loves Little Mix" Niall explained "Oh Sure! I didn't know you were a Mixer, Sam" Perrie said and I just giggled.

Perrie called Jade and Leigh-Anne "Jade, Leigh-Anne this is my friend, Sam and she is a Mixer so she wants to have a picture with us" Perrie said "Sure" Leigh-Anne said "Of Course" Jade said and we took pictures "Thank you" I said "No problem" Perrie said and smiled. After we took pictures and stuff, we went inside the cinema.

 Niall's P.O.V

When we were inside the cinema, we went to our seats. "Are you excited to watch?" I asked Sam "I'm super duper excited" Sam said. Minutes have passed and it's time to watch the movie. We wore our 3D glasses and the movie started. At the part in the movie where I said "This is why we have the best fans in the world" and I went to the window and opened it and all of the Directioners screamed, I heard Sam giggling. Awwwww

Then at the part when we were still in the X Factor and we cried, I looked at Sam and I saw a tear slipped from her eye. She looked at me and gave me a smile while wiping her tears. After the movie, we took our 3D glasses off then everybody started clapping and cheering. Then Paul said "Lads, go up the small stage" and we went up to the small stage "A massive massive thank you to everyone! And especially to the director of This Is Us, Morgan Spurlock!" Harry said then all of us clapped.

"I want to thank my family, Directioners, the staff, everyone and especially my wonderful girlfriend, Perrie" Zayn said "I want to thank everyone for coming, my family and of course my loving girlfriend, Marceline" Harry also said "Same as Harry and Zayn, thank you all the people around the world for supporting us and I want to say I love you Eleanor and I wish your safe" Louis said

"Thank you to everyone who have supported us since the beginning and my family and friends and everyone and to my girlfriend, Sophia" Liam said "I really really want to thank my family, friends, Directioners, everyone for reaching our dreams and for all the things you guys have done for us and I really want to thank my gorgeous, sweet and kind girlfriend, Sam for supporting me at everything. So thank you!" I said.

After a few hours have passed, we went to the place where the after party is going to be held. So Paul is driving us there.

Samantha's P.O.V

We arrived at the place where the after party is going to be held and I saw a photo booth and I kinda freaked out "Look! There's a freakin' photo booth!" I said "Why you so excited for a photo booth?" Niall asked "We just love taking crazy pics in a photo booth" I said and smiled. We are now sitting at our table and i'm with Niall, the lads, my gals and I am just so like freaking out because of this massive thing!