Bonus: You Guys Broke Up (Part 2) - Niall Horan Sad Imagine

Sorry for any mistakes

Okay guys. at some point in this imagine, Zoe and you will do an ask video. One question there is "Who is your celebrity crush?". At first I typed Dane DeHaan because he is my celeb (actor) crush. But, I remembered that this is an imagine so just add your celeb crush's name and a short description on it. Thanks :)

(Y/N) - Your Name

(Y/L/N) - Your Last Name

(Y/N/N) - Your Nickname

(Y/T/N) - Your Twitter Name

(Y/E/C) - Your Eye Color

(Y/C/C/N) - Your Celebrity Crush's Name 

Zoe (Zoella)'s P.O.V.

Today me and (Y/N) are going to film an ask video called #AskZoellaAndMysteryGuest for my channel. She's my mystery special guest. On my previous video, I told my viewers that there will be a special person who will come to my ask video. I'm really excited!

I'm just arranging the set for the ask video which is on my built-in window seat where me and Joe filmed the "Most Likely To" Sibling Edition. I'm eating some strawberries, raspberries and some other fruity stuff with yogurt while watching some television with Alfie. A few days ago, we went to Cannes and it was so amazing! Wish we could stay a little bit longer there *sigh*.

Then, I heard the doorbell ring. I got out of the couch and opened the door. "(Y/N)!!" I hugged her "I missed you so much Zoe!!" she hugged me back "Alfie, (Y/N)'s here." I said "(Y/N/N)! How ya doin'?" Alfie said and hugged her "What a long nickname that is!" (Y/N) said and we laughed. 

"Want something to eat?" I asked "Sure." (Y/N) walked to the kitchen "Bagels with Nutella? Try them they're very good." I suggest and she nodded. "Your heart shaped bowls are so pretty!" "Hehe. Thanks!" I smile. 

We were talking about stuff while we were making the bagels. Then, I decided to ask about what happened with her and Niall. "Can I ask you this?" I ask nervously "Sure. What is it?" "It's about you and Niall." She looked a bit more quiet when I said "Niall".

Your P.O.V. 

I knew that she was going to say Niall. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." Zoe said "No. It's fine let's talk about it." I smiled a little. "What happened? Why'd you broke up?" "He cheated on me. He even admitted it to me that night." "With who?" I don't want to say the name. But, I have to. "Barbara Palvin. That's her name." Zoe looked so shock and her eyes widened "What the f-" I quickly covered her mouth before she could should. Alfie looked at us "You guys alright there?" both us showed him a thumbs up "We're just playing." I giggled. Alfie turned back to his laptop. "Don't shout." I giggled and took my hand off of her mouth "Are you serious? It's her?!" "Yup. It's her." I sighed "What the eff. That's so not cool." "I know right." I sighed again "That's okay. You'll find someone at some point." I can't. It's been always him since the beginning. "No I can't. I can't find that "someone". I can't move on. It's just so hard." I explained "Here's a thing. We're here for you. Don't let words bring you down. Just relax and try to forget about it, okay?" "I guess so," I smiled "Thanks Zoe." I hugged her.

After some snacks, we sat on the built-in window seat for the ask video. I'm nervous actually. "What do I have to do?" I ask dumbly. For a moment, Zoe and Alfie exchange looks and laugh hard. "C'mon! It's my first time to do this." I crossed my arms on my chest. Zoe wipes some tears of joy while laughing "Nothing. You just face the camera, say hi and answer the questions. That's all. Oh c'mon don't act dumb. You've been to real interviews, right?" "Oh right." I laughed hard.

"Hello everyone! Today I'm going to do another ask video! Yehey! Woop woop! And as you guys can see on the title it says #AskZoellaAndMysteryGuest. Who could the mystery guest be? Can you guys guess? Okay, so it's a she and she is one of my best friends. You guys wanna know? Here she is!" As Zoe said that I revealed my face on the camera "Hi guys!" I said waving at the camera "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) is the mystery guest!! Yehey!" Zoe hugged me tight and we giggled. 

"So I asked you guys on Twitter to give us questions and I picked some for us to answer," I nod at the camera and smiled creepily. Zoe looked at me "Oh my God that's soo creepy." "I'll be your nightmare!" I said in a scary voice and laughed. "So let's get started!"

The first few questions were about life, favorites and some are about what we were like in school. "Here's a good question for us! Who's your celebrity crush?" "You go first." I said "Oh fine. You just want to pass this question, do you?" "Just shut up and answer the question." I giggled "Hmm.... I think I'll go with Orlando Bloom. Some of his movies are: Pirates of The Carribean, The Hobbit and a lot more. You're next, missy." Zoe poked my cheek. "I'll go with (Y/C/C/N) (Add a description of your celeb crush)" I smiled "I thought you were going to say......" Zoe laughed "Ha-ha Zoe." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Here's a question from a viewer on Twitter for you (Y/N). How are you feeling for the past few weeks?" I quickly got nervous. "Uhm...... I'm feeling.... wounded." How the hell did that come out?! "Your wounded? Let me get you some band-aid." Zoe giggled. "Do you want to explain why?" Zoe looked at me "Nah. I'm fine. I don't want to explain 'cause it's a very loonng story." I said "Okay then." Zoe smiled at the camera.

After answering a lot of questions, we are done! "So that's it for today's ask video guys! Thank you (Y/N) for coming today. Please give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed it and see all again very soon! G'bye!!" Zoe and I waved goodbye to the camera and Alfie turned it off.

"That was so fun!" I said "I know right." Zoe giggled

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! Here's part 2! I know it's not complete but I'm really sorry but I'm not going to put part 3 of this imagine. So just make your own continuation of it. Sorry guys!!!

Please vote!!!

:)

Sorry for any mistakes :))

Bye!