Chapter 28: Catching Fire

(sorry for any mistakes)

(Sam's hair color picture at the side. Her hair's like Danielle's hair. Well actually the same color like Danielle)

(By the way, the happenings in this chapter happened in my real life. We watched Catching Fire on Nov. 30, 2013, we were 6 and we met at Claire's. So it was really fun in making this chapter)

~~Date in the story: November 30, 2013~~

Samantha's P.O.V

When I woke up, the first thing I did was look at the calendar. And it's November 30! We're gonna watch Catching Fire! 

This day, I won't cry or get depressed all I want to be is to be happy with my friends so I could relax. I'm going to promise this. 

I stood up from the bed quickly and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror while I was smiling. I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:30pm. 30 more minutes and it's lunch. I unlocked my phone and played Little Mix's album Salute. I went inside the shower, turned on the water and placed some shampoo on my hand. While I was shampooing, I kept singing along their song Towers. I was really enjoying my shower because I was listening to Little Mix's album Salute.

After I took a shower, I went out the shower and went to the closet and chose my outfit. My outfit was the knitted sweater Niall gave me, jeans, my favorite high cut Converse shoes, some accessories and my small bag. And in case my sweater gets dirt, I packed an extra shirt. My extra shirt is the shirt that says I'm Irish! and I also packed a trench coat with me. I don't like wearing high heels that much because I can't walk too much if the heels are really high. I just love wearing flat shoes. Hehe.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I smiled. I just need to fix my hair. I decided to go to the salon after I take my lunch here. I want my hair to have like some blondish highlights like Danielle's hair. I just brushed my hair, applied a little make up and went downstairs. 

I arrived at the kitchen and cooked sausages. After cooking, I ate the sausages at the table. While I was eating, I took out my phone and texted them

To: Marceline, Jennifer, Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor

From: Sam

Guys! What time do you guys wanna meet the mall? How 'bout 6:00 or 6:30? 

Then I got five messages and all of it said 6:00pm. 

After I ate lunch, I washed the plate. I almost forgot! I opened the top left cabinet and gave Skippy his dog food. "Bye Skippy!" I said and Skippy barked. 

I got my things and car keys and went outside. I went inside the car and started the engine. Before I drive, I looked at myself in the mirror and applied some EOS Strawberry Sorbet lip balm. After I applied the lip balm, I drove to the salon. While I was stuck in a little traffic, I saw Zoella with her best friend Louise walking at the sidewalk. We both waved at each other and smiled. 

After minutes of driving, I finally arrived at the salon. I parked my car and got out of it. I wore my trench coat above my clothes because it is really cold and it is snowing. I walked to the salon and went inside. "Hi Sam!" the manager said "Hi" I said and smiled. There were a few people inside the salon and some took pictures with me. "Should I call Katherine?" Claire (the manager) said "Oh yes please" I said with a smile. Claire called Katherine (my favorite stylist/hairdresser). 

Claire got back with Katherine "Sam!" Katherine said "Kath!" I said and hugged her. "What hairstyle would you like?" Katherine asked. By the way, Katherine knows my other best friends. "I just want to put some highlights on my hair. You know like Danielle's hair" I said "Oh ok! So you want your hair color like Danielle's?" Katherine asked "Yup" I said "Ok then" Katherine said.