Chapter 24: What Happened To Our Love?

(I'm gonna speed things up AGAIN because I'm catching up with December so I really need to speed things up. Sorry if it's too fast to have the drama already. But please enjoy. By the way, if you think the relationship of Sam and Niall here is too short, please don't because I just sped things up. :) Just imagine that they were together for a long time:) THANK YOU!)

(Say Something video at the side)

(By the way, Sam already met Theo in the story)

~~Date in the story: November 5, 2013~~

Niall's P.O.V

Okay so Take Me Home Tour has come to an end 2 days ago which is November 3 and management gave us 1 day to rest. Today we are going to celebrate for the success of Take Me Home Tour.

I'm a little sad right now because Sam's not beside me :( But no worries because I'm gonna see her today! 

Right now we are at the tour bus and we are just resting and it is already 3:32pm in the afternoon and we haven't eaten lunch yet "I'm hungry" I said "Me too" Harry said "Let's buy food" Louis said. I wish we are buying my favorite. "Paul's buying us food" Liam said "What food?" I asked "I don't know" Liam said "Well where is Paul? He's been gone for hours" I said. I'm already hearing my stomach grumbling! "Niall it's been only 10 minutes since Paul was gone" Zayn said "Really? I thought it was hours" I said and all of us laughed.

After a few more minutes of talking, Paul finally came in. "Finally!" I said and quickly jumped out of my seat "Where have you been?" Liam asked "There were so many people at KFC and it took me minutes to order" Paul said "Yehey Paul bought us KFC!" Louis said "Well let's eat!" Harry said and we ate our lunch inside the tour bus.

After we ate our lunch, we talked for quite awhile but I didn't really wanna talk. I just wanted to text Sam. "I miss Eleanor" Louis said "You're not alone. I miss Sophia too" Liam said. Honestly, I like Sophia a little as a FRIEND. She's not that mean anymore and besides whatever makes Liam happy, we're happy. "I miss Perrie" Zayn said "I miss Marceline" Harry said. I just kept a little silent because I was too busy texting Sam. "How 'bout you Niall?  Do you miss Sam?" Louis asked "Of Course I miss Sam! I miss her a looooot. I'm texting her right now" I said and giggled and again they attacked me with Ohhhh's and Awww's.

We talked and talked for hours and I fell asleep on my seat. I just woke up because I heard my phone ring and saw that it was Sam! I quickly answered my phone "Sam!" I said "Niall! I miss you soo much!" Sam said. I miss her voice so much. "I miss you too. I'm really excited to see you later" I said "Me too!" Sam said. Me and Sam talked on the phone for minutes. I looked at my watch and saw it was already 7:30pm and in just a few hours I will see Sam! "Niall I need to go now because my besties are here and we're gonna play Truth Or Dare. I love you Niall sooooo much and see you later alligator" Sam said and I heard her giggle on the other line "I love you too Sammy!! See you later alligator! Bye!" I said and hung up the phone.

"Guys wake up! Get ready! in 30 minutes we will go to the party" Paul said and all of were like "YEHEY!". So we all got ready, packed our things, took a shower and change our clothes for the party. I'm wearing a shirt, pants, Supras and a jacket for the party and of course my hair is in a quiff so I look handsome for Sam. Hehe. 

After the 30 minutes of getting ready, we got out of the tour bus and went inside another car that will bring us to the place of the party. Management rented a big house and that is where we are going to celebrate. While we werein the car, I texted Sam the address of the house so they can come and we can see them. 

We finally arrived at the big house and we got of the car. I saw Sam's car outside the house and I got really excited to see her. We entered the house and the first thing I need to do is to find Sam. I looked around and searched for Sam and there she is! "Niall!" Sam screamed and ran towards me. I quickly hugged her "I miss you so much Sam" I said and kept hugging her "I miss you too Niall" Sam said and we were hugging there.