Dear Lovely Readers,

June 27, 2014                                                                                                                                                                 Friday

Dear My Lovely Readers,

        First of all, I appreciate all of the support you guys gave me. The views, votes and comments. I have no complaints on anything. But, I just feel a little disappointed because I noticed on most of my chapters, I usually receive only 2-4 votes. And the highest is only 9 votes. So I really hope you guys vote more on my next book. I always try my best to write the chapters.

        Second of all, I would want to thank some of my friends for giving me some ideas and help when I ask them. I want to thank these people: Lorraine ( @ LJVillaaaamor ), Kathrina ( @kathrinasalazar ), Frances ( @francescabravo28 ) and this last one is my first ever internet best friend, Lallie ( @Imagine_London ). If you guys like Dane DeHaan, you might wanna read Lallie's book about Dane. Search her profile and search her book. It's called "Playboy (Dane DeHaan fanfic). 

        I think that's all. I don't know what to say. All I could say is thank you sooo very much and I love you guys! See you on my second book "You're My Hero || Niall Horan FanFic".

        If you guys have any questions or suggestions, please just message me or comment below anything you want to say to me :) And if you guys have a little complain or things I need to improve, please feel free to message me or comment below :)) 

        Thank you guys so so much! See you in my next book! Goodbye! :DD

        Here's a song of 5 Seconds Of Summer for you to enjoy. If you use computers in using Wattpad, it's on the side. If you use mobile, it's on the tops beginning :)). 

                                                   Love, Sam <3