Chapter 33: Our Happy New Year

(sorry for mistakes)

(I'm gonna speed it again :) I need to freaking catch up >.<)

(the denim jacket of Sam. Picture at the side)

~~Date In The Story: December 31, 2013~~

Samantha's P.O.V

My eyes slowly flickered and I saw the sun peeking through the curtains. I smile at myself then looked at Niall. He was there sleeping beside me peacefully. We were wrapped in a thick blanket and we were snuggled up. It was cold. So, Niall was cuddling me to keep me warm. Our hands were intertwined together. I moved closer to his neck. I wish he would wake up now so I could see his blue eyes. 

I stood up slowly not waking up Niall. I walked barefooted to the window. I moved the curtains to the side. I looked at the window and saw a few people walking. Children were also there. They were playing, some are drinking their hot chocolate and they were eating breakfast. I smile at them. I just wanna go outside and enjoy the snow. I am getting hungry right now. I wanna go downstairs.

I was about to turn around when I heard Niall's voice asking "Whatcha doin' there?". I felt his warm hands on my waist and his lips on my cheek. "I'm just watching people and kids walk around" I said with a smile "How 'bout we go downstairs and eat breakfast and drink hot choco?" Niall asked "Sure let's go" I said "Let's go" Niall said and he carried me bridal style "Niall! Why do you need to carry me?" I asked while laughing "I just want to" Niall said and laughed. I thought we were already going downstairs. But instead, he laid me down the bed "Niall! What are you doing?" I asked while smiling "I'm gonna tickle you!" he said and tickled my sides while I kept laughing.

"Aahahaaaha! Niall stop tickling me!" I said while bursting into laughs "Never!" Niall said and continued tickling me. Then, he stopped. Thank god! He's done tickling me! But when I thought he was done, he climbed on top of me! What the hell?! Okay, now I'm scared and nervous. Niall placed both his hands on my waist. We were looking at each other's eyes. I was breathing a little heavy because I was nervous. A wide grin flashed on Niall's face. Then, his hands tickled me more. C'mon! He's not yet done tickling me? "Niall! Ahahahahaha! Stop please! I'm hungry I wanna eat!" I said while laughing. Good thing, Niall stopped. He got off me and stood there looking at me. I also stood up from the bed and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for tickling you" Niall said while looking at the ground. I walked towards him and lifted his chin. I looked at him and he looked at me "Don't worry. I'm not mad." I said and kissed his lips. I know he didn't expected this. He placed his hands on my waist while I place my hands on his neck. After the kiss, our foreheads touched and we were looking at each other. Niall kissed my nose and smiled. 

"C'mon I'm hungry. Let's go down" I said "Yep we should eat" Niall said and we went to the kitchen. "I'll cook" Niall said and I nodded. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. It was on E! News. "As you can see, Niall Horan and Samantha Williams were over, right?" Jason Kennedy said "Right. But when it was Christmas Day, they were seen outside Sam's house in London. They were holding hands and smiling at each other. Aww what a very sweet couple!" Giuliana Rancic said with a happy expression. Guess she likes Hilliams. Hehe. "Niall also posted this picture of him and Sam together at Starbucks with a caption "Here at Starbucks with @sammywilliams". A fan also took a picture of Niall feeding (not like feeding a pet) Sam in a sweet and loving way and a picture of Niall wiping the frosting off the corner of Sam's lip" Terrence Jenkins said.

"Did I just heard our names on the TV again?" Niall asked "Yep. It was really cute! It was about our relationship or whatever you call it" I said "They were just surprised to see us together again" Niall said and giggled. "Is the food ready?" I asked "Yeah. Come over here and let's eat" Niall said and we sat down at the dining table.