Love Rush (LarssonSiblingSeri...

By HTEllis

BOOK FOUR. DUE FOR MAJOR EDIT Levi Larsson is keeping a secret from his family. The late nights and early m... More

BOOK FOUR!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY*
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
Updates
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY*
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
Giveaway #1
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
Giveaway #2
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
Pssst...guess who's next to fall in love?

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE*

10K 502 29
By HTEllis

*Sexual Content*

Tilly

It's fun to work Levi up when he's asleep. I stare at the back of his head, seeing the curly strands sticking in every direction. Levi's a fidgeter in bed, never being able to find a comfortable spot for too long. I often jump awake when his arm flaps out and catches me in the face or his leg comes heavy over my hips.

I know he's asleep from the heavy sighs leaving his lips which makes this all the more fun. I start by leaving gentle kisses on the side of his neck, pressing my bump up and close to his back, moving his hair away from his neck. My hand ventures south down his naked body, the tips of my fingers playing with the hair around his stomach.

He lets out a garbled moan, seeming to enjoy it. But, his body isn't ready to wake up yet.

"Does that feel good?" I whisper, venturing lower to seal his erection in my hand.

It's nothing new. Morning wood is something we contend with on a daily basis. But, it's rare we can do anything about it with others in the house. Unlike today. Dylan and Melissa have taken Annabelle to an adventure park for the weekend, meaning we have the house to ourselves.

No interruptions.

I glide my hand back and forth at a determined pace, stopping when he shuffles around restlessly. I scratch my teeth down the sensitive skin behind his ear for fun, squeezing the base of his arousal a few times. Levi let's out a long groan, shifting his hips back and towards me.

I want to please him. It seems to be him always looking after me lately. And, that's fine. I'm not complaining. But, we are equals in this relationship and it's nice to bring him pleasure too.

"Hmm," he says, turning his face into the pillow. "Hmm, stroke harder."

I bite my lip on a smile. "You're awake?"

Levi turns in the bed so he's flat on his back and stretches out his arm to rest behind his head. "I am now."

Not caring about our morning breath, we move towards each other and brush our lips together. I bring his lower lip into my mouth and suck a few times to distract him when I stop pumping my hand to move the covers away and straddle his thighs.

Once settled into a comfortable spot, I take him into my hands and watch the jaded look sink into his expression. Levi fights it at first, trying not to keep his eyes open to watch me, hips pushing upwards.

"Close your eyes and relax," I tell him, struggling to get down to press tiny kisses on the edge of his shaft. My bump is a real problem now. It's growing by the hour.

Ever the pleaser, he does as I say, fingers wriggling around until he's able to grab hold of the material. Several deep moans spilling from his mouth. I'm scared to go too hard, wanting him to enjoy every minute of it.

"Your lips feel good on me," he grunts out, shuffling about on the bed.

It's a sexy sound. One I want to drag out again. When we have sex, he's always vocal, never holding back from letting me know that he's enjoying it. Growls, grunts and a few manly moans about sums it up.

My back starts to ache from being in the same position for too long, so I switch it up. Using his thigh as a stabiliser, I move further down the bed, coming face to face with his manhood. Let's be honest. Men's genitalia, in general, is ugly. You wouldn't want to stare at it for too long. But, when it's the testicles of the man you love, there's something special about it.

Or, is that just me?

Don't worry - I don't get what I'm talking about either.

Blame the hormones.

"Sweetheart, I need to be in you," he says, opening his eyes to stop me from what I'm doing. "I want to come together."

"Nu-uh," I respond, reaching over for my coconut oil on the sideboard to add some lubrication.

Unscrewing the lid, I scoop out a tiny bit into my hand and warm the solid oil in my palms. Bits drip onto the bed linen, but I don't care as I'll be washing the sheets later today anyway. The oil makes it easier to keep my hand moving, getting Levi's shout of approval right away.

I stare directly into his eyes, promising him of more bedtime adventures in one sultry look. My voice wavers when I can tell he's close, the outline of his jaw protruding when he bares his teeth down. "Come for me, big guy. Let go. Show me how much you want me."

"T-TILLY!" he starts to rock his hips up and down, head thrown back onto the pillows. "Fucking hell. Right there. Don't you dare stop."

I lower my hand to massage the sensitive places I know will keep his orgasm strong.

"Ugh, I'm still going," he moans, not able to open his eyes, mouth going lax.

The spasms taking over his limbs finally die down and he sinks into the mattress, chest moving up and down and toes curled up. When he blows out two long breaths, I shift my ever-changing body to reach for the tissues. Needing a few to clean up the mess.

I stop when Levi grabs hold of my arm and tugs me down for a kiss. "Best way to wake up. Ever."

I giggle over his mouth, stopping when Jelly Bean flutters around inside my stomach. Levi feels it too because his hands are suddenly all over me. I talk even though he's lost to our daughter now. He's one of a kind. "Morning to you too."

Levi

I stand up when Tilly comes out of the therapist's office, rushing to her when I see she's been crying. An instant bolt of anger rushes through me and I get ready to storm in there to demand what they've done to upset her. It calms the moment she lifts up her hands in surrender and starts to laugh.

"I'm okay. I'm good," she says, falling into my arms, turning her face to rest on my chest.

I comb back her hair from her face more than a little confused. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she laughs, gazing up at me with glassy, emerald green eyes. "They want to discharge me. I'm allowed to go home."

My heart couldn't be any fuller at the news. My brave, strong, independent girl. "They do? Fuck, Tilly. I'm so proud of you."

She lets out a watery laugh. "I'm proud of me too. I did it, Lee."

I can't help it. I have to taste her. Swooping down, I capture her lips. We pull back a few seconds later, her eyes still on me. "I always knew you would. Everyone did."

"It's a long road ahead, and I know I still have to put in the hard work, but knowing I'll be free to live my life again is overwhelming."

We're not stupid. We know she's still vulnerable to triggers and her mental health is always going to be a priority. But, it feels different this time. Tilly has come so far. Beaten off her demons and come out the other end a stronger woman. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. No words have ever felt more real.

"We can go back to England," she whispers.

"My family are dying to see us and meet bump. It's almost the second month of your third trimester. Jelly Bean will be here in no time at all."

Turns out moving to Australia isn't as easy as we first thought. I couldn't get a working visa with my job and Tilly is unemployed at this point. We decided to go back to England where our lives are certain, let things settle down once the baby is here and then decide if we want to start applying.

Dylan and Melissa promise us that they'll be visiting England regularly and I'll make sure that Tilly and I visit them too. It's going to be hard at first, but we'll get into a routine. Annabelle is going to be a constant in our lives. I'll make sure of it.

"So, what happens from here?" I ask, leading her towards the reception area.

Tilly stops to let me head down the stairs first. It's something I always do, scared she'll fall and I can't be there to catch her. "I can go pack up my stuff and sign out or I can stay a few extra days it's up to me."

I give her my hand when we reach the few final steps and head in the direction of the halls of residence. It reminds me of boarding school with the small kitchen and toilet near the entrance. "What do you want to do."

"I want to be with you. It's lonely here without Kaitlyn and Jack," she whispers, giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

My lips brush across the back of her hand. "Let's sign you out then."

Having her home is all I've wanted for weeks. Waking up to an empty bed is hard and it's even harder having to say goodbye when our time together is already precious. When we get home, I'll write out a healthy cheque to Dylan for his hospitality and let Tilly spend some much needed time with Annabelle, booking our plane tickets soon after.

I can't wait to get back to normal.

...

Thank you for reading! ❤️

There's only today left to enter the bonus chapter giveaway!

Thank you to all who have already entered! I'll be in touch with the winners tomorrow morning!

P.s. Giveaway #2 will be released tonight! 🙌🏻🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 575 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
11.6M 523K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
5M 196K 59
[ Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction ] !! USED TO BE 'THE PLAYER STOPPED ME FROM JUMPING' !! !! NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON !! __________ Grace Parkinson d...
1.2M 54.1K 51
Enemies To Lovers Romance. BOOK ONE. In Edward Larsson's world, control meant everything. After his father passed down the family business into his...