[ Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction ]
!! USED TO BE 'THE PLAYER STOPPED ME FROM JUMPING' !!
!! NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON !!
Grace Parkinson doesn't know what it feels like to be happy. Living in a world where people aren't nice, where people aren't like the people in the movies, it makes her think that there is no such thing as happiness. Having no friends and not being able to talk to her mum about her problems since she has cancer doesn't even help her situation just a little bit at all.
One day though, a certain player with blonde hair and blue eyes finds Grace leaning against the lockers, crying her problems away, and decides to help her.
Since that day, you would expect things to go better but things don't get better, they get worse and when Grace finds herself about to jump off of the school building, thinking that the solution to her problems is death, the blonde player finds himself helping the lost girl again.
The only question is:
What will happen next?
- The Player Stopped Me From Jumping
- Chapter One: Just Leave Me Alone.
- Chapter Two: I Think You Have The Wrong Number...
- Chapter Three: Well, That's Helpful.
- Chapter Four: Mum, My Friend Is A Boy.
- Chapter Five: That's A Little Creepy.
- Chapter Six: Don't Get Lost.
- Chapter Seven: Curse You, Stupid Hair.
- Chapter Eight: Fuck You Haters.
- Chapter Nine: Dance With Me.
- Chapter Ten: Once A Player, Always A Player.
- Chapter Eleven: Would They Mind If I Throw Up In Here?
- Chapter Twelve: I Will Never Leave.
- Chapter Thirteen: That Was The Foot Eating Monster, Luke.
- Chapter Fourteen: I Have To Keep It Together.
- Chapter Fifteen: I'm Not Hungry.
- Chapter Sixteen: I Warned You.
- Chapter Seventeen: I Can't Lose Him.
- Chapter Eighteen: Stop Avoiding The Question.
- Chapter Nineteen: I'm So Stupid.
- Chapter Twenty: You Haven't Eaten All Day.
- Chapter Twenty One: She Got What She Deserved.
- Chapter Twenty Two: Just One More Kiss.
- Chapter Twenty Three: Go Run Away To Luke.
- Chapter Twenty Four: I'm Going To Be Moving to Mars.
- Chapter Twenty Five: How Dare You Waste A Gummy Bear!
- Chapter Twenty Six: Just Put Me Out Of My Misery.
- Chapter Twenty Seven: I Didn't Do That!
- Chapter Twenty Eight: Your Mom Would Be So Proud Of You Right Now, You Know?
- Chapter Twenty Nine: What Do We Do Now?
- Chapter Thirty: He Would See Me Again.
- Chapter Thirty One: I Can't Tell Him.
- Chapter Thirty Two: You Think I Did It?
- Chapter Thirty Three: I Like To Draw On My Arms...
- Chapter Thirty Four: Did Luke Tell You Yet?
- Chapter Thirty Five: I Want The Cotton Candy!
- Chapter Thirty Six: What Did You Just Say?
- Chapter Thirty Seven: Why Did You Cheat On Mom?
- Chapter Thirty Eight: Why Are You Crying?
- Chapter Thirty Nine: I Don't Want To Live!
- Chapter Forty: You Can't Handle The Truth.
- Chapter Forty One: Why Not Get Her The Full Package?
- Chapter Forty Two: This Is My Girlfriend... Grace.
- Chapter Forty Three: Please Don't Fall.
- Chapter Forty Four: I Miss Them.
- Chapter Forty Five: Should I Get It?
- Chapter Forty Six: I Didn't Mean To Scare You.
- Chapter Forty Seven: Do You Know The Gender Of The Baby?
- Chapter Forty Eight: Yes, A Sleepover!
- Chapter Forty Nine: Some Asshole Hit Me.
- Chapter Fifty: Two Chances Left, James.
- Chapter Fifty One: How Did You Get My Number?
- Chapter Fifty Two: Maybe We Are Just Meant To Be Friends?
- Chapter Fifty Three: At The Police Station?
- Chapter Fifty Four: Look In Your Bedroom.
- Chapter Fifty Five: Wink At Her So I Can Prove My Point.
- Chapter Fifty Six: Luke... Isn't A Player?
- It's here! It's here!