I'm falling for my Fiancé - (...

By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie is a sweet carrying girl with a good grade and a great sport skills. She's the Daughte... More

Part 1 - he's such a control freak
Part 2 - The game day
Part 3 - You took a quite long time
Part 4 - Get off me you're drunk
Part 5 - That's not an excuse that's a fact
Part 6 - Were you guys together?
Part 7 - He asked me to hang out with him
Part 8 - Are you ready?
Part 9 - Who is he to you?
Part 10 - You should enjoy every second of it
Part 11 - you're an idiot Apollo
Part 12 - What happened to you?
Part 13 - I heard that you're getting close
Part 14 - We're not even started
Part 15 - i'm pretty selfish
Part 16 - Happy birthday Lana
Part 17 - God i missed him.
Part 18 - You keep flying around my mind
Part 19 - Can you do this more often?
Part 20 - You guys are dating? Sort of
Part 21 - Thank god you still look Pretty
Part 22- Does she know?
Part 23 - Congratulation asshole
Part 24 - Why are you closing your eyes?
Part 25 - You look pale
Part 26 - Grandma's birthday
Part 27 - Emergancy Landing
Part 28 - I'm so scared
Part 29 - Why didn't they tell me?
Part 30 - i promise
Part 31 - Who's your prom date?
Part 32 - You'll be fine
Part 34 - hey eyes up here
Part 35 - Couple time
Part 36 - does anyone bring a pregnancy test?
Part 37 - You can hold my hand if you want to
Part 38 - You look good on it
Part 39 - Our pictures are everywhere
Part 40 - Prom day
Part 41 - Prom Night
Part 42 - Sleep over
Part 43 - Graduation
Part 44 - Road trip
Part 45 - Lodging
Part 46 - He scared of cat
Part 47 - Handsome
Part 48 - Off week
Part 49 - I'm so happy
Part 50 - Hurts like hell
Part 51 - He brings Tulip
Part 52 - Blurred vision
Part 53 - Letter
Part 54 - he's not as good as you
Part 55 - where's she?
Part 56 - No kiss?
Part 57 - is it too much?
Part 58 - The Best Dinner
Part 59 - I'vee seen you drunk
Part 60 - Dark sky
Part 61 - Opera Concert
Part 62 - Sneak out
Part 63 - Morning
Part 64 - Worst Birthday
Part 65 - Not the End Actually
Thank you
BOOK TWO
I'm Falling For my Ex Fiancé (book 2) Out Now!

Part 33 - Hurt his feeling

60.8K 1.8K 103
By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I walk out of the car with the other holding my phone and a bag that hand on my shoulder, the service men begins to pick our suitcases from the SUV.

Apollo walks inside of the mansion and i already can see a pool with a beach view from the lobby, it has a guest living room at the front and a little stairs to get into the main living room.

The living room also super cool with a round sofa that looks like a jacuzzi shape cause it seems like they actually plant the sofa on the floor, we have to take a little stairs to get down to seat on the sofa. It is a big round white sofa that has a big flat tv right in front of it. And on the right side we have a simple kitchen set complete with an island table, Justin ran into the fridge and found it is full of food.

Apollo and Ezra open the glass door which revealed a view of the pool and the beach, it is so beautiful. And it feels like we are the only group that leaves around here. Such a good place to let our stressful mind out of our heads.

The guys went back to the living room and begin to follow Apollo up stairs, the round stairs is right  behind the back of the tv screen. Gladly the service men help us to take our suitcases, Apollo suddenly stop in front of two big wooden door.

"There's only 5 rooms here, this one is mine you can choose the other" He said and we begin to split up to tag our room.

"What are you doing?" He grab on my arm stopping me from walking away.

"Looking for a room" i said.

"Here's your room" he pointed the wooden door behind him.

"We're going to sleep on the same bed?" I asked him, we never slept on the same bed and i feel uncomfortable to share a room with him.

He looks at me and notice a change of expression on my face, which makes him realize that i feel uncomfortable.

"It's okay Lana, Jace and i are going to share a room" Justin voice suddenly appeared behind me.

"You guys sure?" I asked.

"Yeah there's one room left at the end of the hall you can take it, we'll take this room" Jace said pointing the other room in front of Apollo's room.

"Thank you guy" i said to them before they walk into the room.

"I guess i see you in a moment" I said to Apollo before walk into the room at the end of the hall.

I feel so bad for rejecting him to share the same room, but i just kinda feel uncomfortable. Even we used to be on my room or in his room, i don't know.

~

After unpacking the stuff All of us went into the beach to swim and tanning, and when the sun is set by, we ordered a food then planning to go to a night club here in Hawaii it is going to be so fun to partying in other country.

Apollo looks different since I didn't want to share a room with him, he still talk to me but i know when he acts different. He's my boyfriend i know him and he's acting weird.

All the girls change into a dress then ready to go, the three of us walk down the stairs and telling the boys that we're ready. Justin and Jace are the most excited one to go tonight i know it's probably all about pick up some random girls and drunk around.

Everyone rushed out of the mansion but I didn't see Apollo until my eyes caught him pouring a drink on a cup. He's wearing a white shirt and a black jeans, his brown hair are so fresh and nice. His eyes meet mine while he sipped on his drink.

Everyone is in the car leaving only us inside of the mansion, his eyes are still looking at me looking up from my toes to my head like he's scanning something and I don't like the way he's looking at me.

"What are you wearing?" He asked.

"A dress" i said.

"Please don't tell me to change cause I don't want to" i said to him.

"Just stay right next to me all the time" he said putting down the cup at the island table before walk into me then put his arm around my waist.

We walk out of the mansion and went straight to the car, we walk in and as the engine started i can hear everyone's voice on the speaker.

"Apollo lead us the way since we don't know where's the club is" Justin voice said.

"The beach club or just a night club?" He asked  and i found him looking so fine tonight.

"Beach club sounds fun" Diana said.

"Okay beach club here we go" Jace said then Apollo begin to drive away from the mansion.

I know that he's unhappy, the way he flenched his strong jaw making me realize that I accidentally hurt his feeling this morning.

"Apollo" i said to him and i can see him only sending me a one second glance.

"Can they hear us?" I asked him.

"They can if you want to" he said.

"I don't want them to hear us" i said looking at him.

"Go ahead, they can only hear us if i push on this button on the steer wheel" he shows me the black button.

"I'm sorry" i said.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feeling, i know you must have prepared it for me too" i said to him.

"That is.., okay" he said while both of his pair of blue eyes still focus on the rode.

"It is fine Lana, I understand" he said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Of course I'm sure, i just want you to stick around me all the time in the club I don't want any strangers to land a single touch on your skin" he said as his jaw flenched.

"I promise" i said nodding.

A moment later we parked the car on one of the parking lot near the beach club, all of us get in as i promise i stick around Apollo all the time. He doesn't want to drink and me ether, so we seat next to each other while ordering some snacks and looking at some Hawaiian people dancing with their Hawaiian clothes.

"Hey lets get out of here" he smiles while holding on my hand.

"Where?" I smile.

"You said you like a night ride?" He asked and he always does this every time we don't know and i never get bored of it.

"Lets go" i said then we walk out of the club then went straight to the car.

We drive away into the street which has so many mini store on the street and people walks by in the night, he plays the song while driving on his car. I look out of the window and capturing every moment with my brain, i'll never forget about this.

The car keep moving until he brings me into one of the cliff that has a beautiful view of the night sky and an ocean, the sky is so clear and i can see so many sprinkles of stars on the sky.

The car parked on the cliff then we walk out of the car, it is so pretty. And it is so silent from up here, but i started to feel the cold wind blowing on my skin. Gladly Apollo's arm somehow making me feel warm.

I look up at him who's looking at the ocean with a face like there's a heavy thing on his mind these days. His arm are still around my shoulder blocking me from the strong cold wind.

"Baby" my voice breaking the silent.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Is there something you want to talk to me, you seems having a heavy thought these days" i said to him.

He smiles then looking down at my face, his nose brushing mind before putting a single simple kiss on my left cheek.

"I was only thinking about my college and the future" he said looking back at the ocean.

"Where do you want to go? You never tell me about it" i asked him, we actually never talk about our university and future plan after high school.

"I think I'm staying here in USA there's still a good university here, probably taking business" He said.

"How about you?" He brushed his hand on my arm while waiting for me to answer to his question.

"I still don't know, going to ask my parents suggestion" i said and found him looking at me.

"You decide your own future" he said.

"I know, i will" i said.

"I'll support you" he smiles which making me smile.

His arm brings me closer and i slowly feel his soft lip touching mind, his lip is soft and sweet. It's making me crave for more, our lips move in a tone. And I suddenly found him smiling while kissing my lip,

He put his forehead on mind while both of our nose brush into one another, he's smiling it shows his cute dimple. But he closed his eyes where i can not see his beautiful pair of blue eyes.

"Don't You know I always blushed when I kiss you?" He said and it's making me smile.

"I blushed every time i kiss you and i got so shy when anyone see me like this" a laugh slip out of his lip.

He puts his head on my neck, while both of his arm bringing me closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck while rest onto his shoulder. I can't believe Apollo Hamilton can blushed like this, and it brings me joy when i know he's blushing because of me.

"I can't believe it, you affected me so much" he said and i smile.

"I love you" i said and give a single kiss on his shoulder.

"I love you too" he said still hugging me so tight.

"Don't ever leave me" i said to him.

"I promise i will never do that, i will stay forever" he said while hugging me.

Every time he hugs me on his arm, bringing me closer into him. He always makes me feel like I'm safe with him, i trust him with my life and I'm not regretting that i accept our parents arrangement.

After a few moments we decided to go back to the mansion cause it's gettin late, but before we went back home we stopped on one of the fast food restaurant cause i was so hungry. We bought a food and a single ice cream which just made my day.

We went home and found 4 other car are parked right at the lobby's mansion. We walk in and found everyone is asleep, i think or maybe they're just resting in they're room.

"We're the last" i smile while walking inside with Apollo.

We walk up at the stairs and went separate way to our room,

"Good night, I'll be in my room if you need anything" he said before kiss me on the head.

"Good night" i said.

I walk into my room and change myself into a shirt and a short, i washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walk back into the bed and decided to put on a night cream on my skin but i can not open the packaging because i brought the new one, so i went outside of my room decided to search for a sharp things on the kitchen.

But it surprises me when i see Jace is Laying alone at the sofa in the living room while staring at the ceiling like he doesn't know what to do.

"Oh my god you scared me, Jace what are you doing here?" I asked him.

Cause i found him only laying alone with a creepy face staring at the ceiling, i kinda worry with his condition i hope he's okay.

"Justin brought a chick, and they're sleeping in our room so I'm here" he said and i feel bad to taking over the room that used to be one of them.

"Jace you can sleep on my room" i said.

"Of course I can't Apollo will be so mad" he said getting up from the sofa.

"No, i mean I'm going to share a room with Apollo while you can use mine" i said to him.

"That's the same he'll be mad for kicking you out" he said worried about me but i smile over my best friend funny worried face.

"He'll be happy, and he's not going to be mad at you maybe he's going to be mad at Justin" I said.

"Okay then, thank you Lana" he said before following me into the room.

I pick my phone with the charger and also bring my night cram before letting jace to sleep on my room, he thanks me before i walk out of the room.

I stop right in front of the door thinking twice before knocking on his door, he may be sleeping but who knows? I was going to knocked on the door until i hear a weird voice from the room behind me, it must be Justin and the chick fucking from inside of the room.

I turn around and squish my eyes before suddenly rush into his room without even knocked. I close the door behind me then lean onto the door and found him standing in front of the Bed only wearing a sweat pants while looking at me with a big question on his face.

"You okay?" He suddenly asked me.

He quickly put on his shirt before walk into where i was leaning, his room is different from the other it is the master bedroom which is bigger than the other. It is also has a bigger balcony that had a perfect view of the beach,

"What happened?" He asked as he lay both of his hand on my shoulder.

"I just heard uh" i said denying his touch walking onto his bad then open up the night cream and put it on my skin.

"You heard what?" He asked while standing right in front of me.

"And what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was just scared i heard a weird voice" i lied before closing the container then put it on his night stand.

"Lied" he said.

"What's wrong tell me" he said.

I don't want him to open up the room and wake everyone up then getting mad at Justin then kick him up and ruin our last vacation.

"I let Jace sleep in my room" i sigh.

"Why?" He asked and i can see his jaw flenched.

"Cause"

"Tell me babe" he said then begin to seat on the bed in front of me.

"Cause Justin brought a chick and i heard a weird noise from his room and I'm so disgusted AAAA" i said covering my ears before rolled into his bed, it feels like my innocent ears are not so innocent anymore.

"He brought a stranger?" He stands up from the bed and started to making his way out of the room, i got up immediately then pull him with my arm stopping him to walk away.

"Don't be mad, you'll ruin everything" i said to him.

"I forgot to tell him for not inviting any stranger into the mansion" he said.

"So what? You're going to open the door and tell Justin about that while he's doing that kind of thing?" I asked him feeling disgusted.

"Uh, you're right" he said.

"Tell them tomorrow, now let's just sleep and rest" i said while giving a brush on his back before giving a peck on his soft pink lip.

"Okay let's just sleep" he said walking back into the bed before we decided to cover up with a blanket and falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 96.8K 50
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved Andrew Henderson is ready to take the next step in the industry. He's about to make a deal with...
508K 17.7K 43
Alexander Kingston was only 22 when his father died in his arms. He blames Mia Franco, his father's secret girlfriend at the time. Two years after hi...
605 51 18
At 25 years old, Lila finds herself married to a man who is rich, funny, and undeniably handsome. But there's a catch-her husband is none other than...
1.7M 63.4K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...