Unwritten: A Miranda Perez St...

By PlanetFlawless_

Miranda and Ray have been dating for about 3 years. Jacob and Ray have been friends for about 5 years. Everyt... More

Unwritten; a Miranda Perez Story
Chapter 1: Stupid Hoe
Chapter 2: Part 1
Chapter 2; Part 2
Chapter 3:
Chaper 4; Strange
Chapter 5; It gets Even Weirder
Chapter 6: Another day, Another Dollar.
Chapter 7; Final decisions??
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11; Only God Knows
Chapter 11: Part 2
Chapter 12; After The Chaos
Chapter 13: Secrets & the truth
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15; Part 1
Chapter 15; Part 2
chapter 16;
Chapter 17; Obstacles
Chapter 18; Lean On Me
Chapter 19; Claire's Story
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22; Never the Right Time to Say Goodbye

Chapter 20; Happy Day

586 9 2
By PlanetFlawless_

Chapter 20;

Jacob: THERE YOU ARE! Where's Ray? 

Kylie: He's outside thinking about something...

Jacob: Okay. Well, explain it to him later. Miranda has forgotten it's her birthday. She doesn't know what today's date is. I took all the calendars down, and my mom told her she's "in New York". Claire, you and Leona take her around town until around 9 o'clock. You'll be okay, cause after last night Roger & Maddie have to lay low unless they wanna get caught by the police... Bring her back here and get her ready after. Tell her Jawan's taking her out. He already got the dress and everything. It'll be waiting on her bed in her room. Um... Do you think you can get her ready by, 10:30? An hour and a half? Good?

Leona: Yeah.

Jawan: Great! A limo will pick her up then. Um... Oh! And another one will come for you two, 30 minutes later.

Leona: Wait. She gets an hour and 30 minutes and we just get 30?

Jacob: 'Cause y'all have to get there before her. Her limo is gonna go driving around town, a bit to give y'all some time.

Leona: Ohh! 

Jacob: You already got your dresses, right? They're in my closet?

Leona: Yup.

Jacob: Claire?

Claire: Yeah.

Jacob: Good. Kylie, you're in charge of invitations. You have to go to every house I put on this list.
My mom and aunt Tori will be at the venue with the decorators and caterers. Diggy's working on her entrance.
Trey, you gotta get a good DJ.
Craig, You and Ray, pick out a cake that'll look good and taste good. Make sure it's something Miranda would like though. It HAS to have pink.
Jawan, you I have the entertainment. You're me helping set up the stage. We Already got Trey Songz. He's been Miranda's husband forever. Um.. Rihanna, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj and Tyga are All friends with Uncle Chris from College. Michael Ealy, Jaden Smith & Niko Khale. More of her "Husbands". I think that's all we need. Tyga's bringing Honey Cocaine. So we're good. Any Questions?

Claire: Just one. How'd you get your mom to let you do all this?

Jacob: I didn't have my sweet 16. I wanted to throw this party for Miranda, since she's having her baby, and all she won't be able to have her sweet 16, I thought I'd let her have her fun now. I can have my party next year.

Claire: Aaaaaawwww. You're so nice. You planned all this, yourself?

Jacob: No. It was me and Diggy, with some help from Jawan. He took her shopping, A LOT to buy us time.

Claire: Shoot! I wish I had a family member like you.

Jacob: Claire, you are family.

Claire: Aaaaaawwww! Thank you! You really don't know how much that means to me.

Jacob: You're welcome. Now remember what you have. DJ, cake, invita-.... Um. Yeah. She should be here any minute.

**Everyone turned around to see Miranda.

Miranda: Who?

Jacob: Aunt Tori.

Miranda: Oh.

Leona: Uh, Miranda. You wanna go to like the mall or something?

Miranda: Sure. Who else is going?

Leona: Just me, you and Claire. It'll be like the girl's night out we used to do every Saturday.

Miranda: Okay.

**Claire, Leona and Miranda walked out the door.

---------------------------------------------

Jacob: Okay, guys. GO!

---------------------------------------------

-Kylie;

**So, they got me a driver and I have all the invitations. The invitations are really cool, but Guess who's with me to hand them out?! TYGA! I'm SO fangirling right now. Jacob didn't tell me this part! Imagine the look on everyone's face when they see him. They're guaranteed to come! The 1st house we went to was a girl named "Cadyn". Tyga and I walked up to the door and knocked. She opened the door and froze.

Cadyn: AAAAAAHHHHHHH! you're Tyga!!! Stop! Oh my God!!! Tyga's at MY house!!!! What're you doing here?!

Kylie: Hey, um... Cadyn. We're here to invite you and 1 guest to Miranda's Surprise Birthday bash tonight! See performances from Tyga himself and Much more. Hope we see you there!

Cadyn: Oh, Imma be there!

**Tyga and I started laughing. He gave her a hug and we left. 1 down 600 more to go.

---------------------------------------------

Craig;

**We were in a store called "Cake Heaven" and they didn't exaggerate either! I was in cake heaven! It's everything I could've ever dreamed of. There were cakes EVERYWHERE! Well, Jacob did say one that looks good and tastes good, so... Were gonna be tasting the cakes too. YES!

---------------------------------------------

-Ray

**Cake heaven is a big ass store just filled with cakes. I might even buy one just to take home. It's not gonna be easy to find a cake for Miranda here... There are so many to choose from! Were gonna need to hurry up here so we can look for her Presents too. I know exactly what to get her.

---------------------------------------------

-Jacob

We're almost done setting up the stage... After this we'll help Diggy finish the entrance. Then, Diggy and I have to go find dates too... It's gonna be one hell of a night! Miranda better be happy, tonight! Eh... Who am I kidding? Of course she'll be happy. Who wouldn't?

-Diggy;

Imma ask Shontelle to be my date tonight. We are still just friends, which is why imma ask her. I'm tryna have fun tonight too. Not stressing over some girl. Shontelle is down with whatever, another reason were friends.

-Jawan; 

Imma have to get Miranda. A good gift. Like, REALLY good. Hmm... What would she like? Imma have to brainstorm this one...

---------------------------------------------

-Leona

**We took Miranda to a spa. Good idea, huh? Yup. We got facials and got our nails done. This is perfect! I just can't wait to see the look on her face when Trey Songz escorts her in! It's Been her dream forever!

---------------------------------------------

-Kylie; 

**We're in the car headed to house #18. A girl named Sophee'Yah. Why does Miranda know all these ghetto people?

Tyga: You always this quiet?

Me: Who me?

**He nodded.

Me: No. I just have nothin to say at the moment.

Tyga: Oh...

Me: You used to girls all up on you like this?

Tyga: Well yeah. It's not unusual. 

Me: You don't ever get sick of it?

Tyga: Sometimes. But, there's nothing you can do but, live with it...

Me: Oh... You're really nice.

Tyga: Why you seem all surprised?

Me: It's just your lyrics. Sound like you don't give a fuck.

Tyga: I'm not like that all the time.

Me: True... True.

---------------------------------------------

-Miranda; 

**Claire and Leona have been taking me around all day. They took me to the spa, then I got my hair and nails done, now we're walking around the mall. I logged into Facebook on my phone, and scrolled down my news feed.

YMCMB Barb. Cadyn;
Oh my laawwwdddd! Guess who was just at my house?!? TYGA! He's officially my husband!

Sophee'Yah lovess yhuuuu;
TYGA WAS JUST AT MY HOUSE! Ha bitches!! That's my boo right there! Who else is going to the party tonight?! Hmu.<33333

Kali Oh'SoGorgeous Summers;
TYGA WAS AT MY HOUSE TOO! This party boutta be real live! Fox five! Hmu if you're going!

Dontae Wilson;
Tyga's going to houses so bitches are pressed. Ctfuu. He came to my house too. Ain't no way I'm missing that party! It's thrown for my best girl-friend since the 3rd grade, & ain't no way imma miss Nicki Minaj. That's my Wife.

**What party & why wasn't I invited?! Shit! What if Tyga comes to my house and I'm not there?! We need to go NOW!

Me: Hey, y'all! Did you get invited to that party?! All of our Facebook friends are talking about it! Tyga's going to people's houses. We gotta go home NOW!

Claire: Calm yo self!

Leona: You can't go anyways!

Me: WHY?!? Nicki Minaj is gonna be there! You know that's my bitch! 

Leona: We all know! But, we gotta get going now... It's 8:46

Me: Why can't I go to the party?!

Leona: I'll explain at the house!

---------------------------------------------

-Jacob; 

Diggy said he's taking Shontelle to the party, and I can take her cousin. Guess who her cousin is!!! Phoebe. My project partner. Were done with everything and people are already arriving. The entrance is perfect. She'll arrive in a limo and get escorted in by Trey Songz on the red carpet. The paparazzi will be here to take a whole bunch of pictures. Claire and Leona are going to come through the back door.

---------------------------------------------

-Miranda;

**Leona just told me that Jawan's taking me out tonight... It better be a really great place for me to miss the party of the century! I really wanna go but, I appreciate Jawan thinking of me. Leona and Claire were stressing making sure my hair was perfect and my make-up and everything was on point. They're worrying waaaay too much... Jawan would love me no matter what I wear. I was in love with that dress! Have you seen it?! It's amazing! When they finished and finally let me look in the mirror, I was in love with myself! I looked like a princess.

Me: Aaaawwwe. Thanks, you guys!

**I started suffocating them in a hug.

Leona: You're welcome. Now, c'mon. Your limo awaits. 

Me: LIMO?!?!

Claire: Yupp!

**They pulled me outside and there was a huge, pink, stretch limo outside! It was so PRETTY!!!! I almost fainted.

**Inside the limo was pink too! Jawan did the MOST! Aaaaaawwww. I love him. I waved to Claire and Leona, then the driver drove off. Now... Where is this boy taking me?

---------------------------------------------

-Leona; 

As soon as Miranda left, we rushed into the house and Changed, did our make-up. Everything. Our limo was white. I love white limos!

---------------------------------------------

-Miranda;

**I swear we've been driving around in circles!

Me: Excuse me, sir. Are you lost?!

Driver: Oh, no. We're almost there.

**I sat back in my seat as we passed the same brick house for the 5th time.

---------------------------------------------

-Jacob: 

Everyone's almost here. Claire and Leona just arrived. I paged Miranda's driver to tell him to bring her over. I told everyone to quiet down cause Miranda's on her way.

---------------------------------------------

-Miranda;

**I felt like I spent an eternity in that limo. Not that I was complaining. There was a tv and a huge stereo in there. I was just really anxious to find out where I was going. When I arrived there was a red carpet rolled out... I don't know why. And guess who was standing there?!?! TREY SONGZ! MY HUSBAND! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

The driver opened the door for me and I got out. People were all around taking pictures, everything. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. Oh my GOD! I, Miranda Shayla Marie Perez am on Trey Songz's arm! Best day of my LIFE! He walked me to the door and opened it. This is all I heard.

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIRANDA!!!!!!!!!!

**I kinda just froze. Oh my gosh! All these people! I totally forgot it was my birthday! I wanted to cry, but I didn't want my mascara to run.

Me: You guys... Thank you- so, so, so much!!

**I was still on Trey's arm, when Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Honey Cocaine, Jaden Smith, Niko Khale, Rihanna, Big Sean, and Michael Ealy came up to me and hugged me one by one. Yup. I'm about to cry... Whoever planned this is amazing! They're the greatest person EVER! They invited all my husbands and my favorite female artists! I saw Jacob walk on stage.

Jacob: I want to thank you all for coming to this party thrown for my sister, Miranda. Diggy and I have been planning it for months now just to show her how much she means to us. Have fun and ENJOY!

**I walked on stage and gave Jacob and Diggy huge hugs, then I walked up to the mic.

Me: I wanna thank you all again for coming! I'm really trying not to cry tonight but, it means so much to me that you're all here for me like this. Thank you, Jacob and Diggy for all the planning. I wanna thank my mom, over there. My aunt Tori, all my friends and Jawan. I love all of you guys. Tonight has been unbelievable! I hope you're all having as much fun as I am!

**I blew kisses to everyone, hugged Jacob and Diggy again, then got off the stage to hug Claire and Leona.

Leona: It was your party all along!

Me: I love you guys!

Claire&Leona: We love you too.

**Jawan came up to me, and I grabbed him and hugged him too.

---------------------------------------------

**The 1st song they performed was "Dance (ass)" Big Sean and Nicki Minaj. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. Leona, of course, was twerking on Trey. I'm surprised she could even move in that dress.

**Tyga and Honey did Heisman part 1 & 2. Honey Cocaine performed Do ya own thang, In the Cut, Thug Life doe and Too Pussy To. Then, Nicki and Rihanna did "Fly". Rihanna took over the stage after that, with "Where Have You Been". She did the dance from the video. She also did "Do Ya Thang" and finally, she slowed things down with "We all Want Love". I slow danced with Jawan. This is the best day of my life. Nicki Came back on stage and performed HOV Lane, Come on a Cone, Roman Holiday and Pound the alarm. I was getting my dancing on with Claire, Craig, and Jawan. 

**After we danced a while, I took pictures with all the celebrities there one by one. I also took pictures with Claire, Leona, Trey, Craig, Jacob, Diggy, Raquan, Kylie, Shontelle, Phoebe, then Jawan last. When it was time for me to open my presents. Each person came up and handed me theirs. I didn't get to all of them, of course. There were waaayyy too many. The first present I opened was from my mom. It was a charm bracelet with my name on it. She knows me too well. Next was from aunt Tori, it was a brand new FujiFilm mini polaroid camera and a hello Kitty make-up brush kit, with the Mac eye shadow, & eyeliner. Jacob got me a new IPod touch, and Beats earphones. Leona got me the pink beats pill and the Victoria's Secret Bombshell fragrance. Claire got me a whole collection of Snapbacks and 2 new pairs of Jordans. Jawan got me a new iPad 3.

He really didn't need to get me anything. He gets me enough. Well, That's all for now. I'll open more at home cause if I open them all right here it'll take forever. After some presents, we all danced some more. The party ended at 2 am. It was crazy. But, incredibly fun. I was exhausted when I finally got home. I walked in on Aunt Tori and my mom in the middle of a heated argument.

Mom: You HAVE to tell her! NOW! It's been 15 years Victoria! 15 years! After that the speech she gave, you HAVE to tell her!

Tori: Stop it! Shut up! This is something she doesn't need to know. Isn't your life perfect the way it is?!

Mom: No. I live with this guilt every day! Either you tell her, or I do!

**What's gotten into them?

Mom: Miranda, Victoria has something to tell you!

Tori: Oh God! Why do you always do this?! 

Mom: TELL HER!

Me: What's going on?

Mom: TELL HER!

---------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 66 22
‼️COMPLETED‼️ Miranda the new girl at her high school in LA little does she know she meet her all time fav band mindless behavior they all fall in lo...
28.4K 561 22
Teen Sensations by day, Crime-Fighting Heroes by night? Let's just say, everything is not what it seems with Prodigy, Roc, Ray Ray & Princeton... It...
8.3K 216 28
Ravyn and Ray are twins.At the age of 16 they move from their hometown of Atlanta to Los Angeles,California.Where Ravyn meets Chresanto and eventuall...
73K 2K 64
Taylor Ray is a 21 year old with a husband which is roc royal. He is really abusive to her and she is trying to find a way out.Taylor finds a boy tha...