This Weird Little Thing Calle...

By thirteenforeverlove

Falling in love was never easy. Especially when you know you can't have him, and most of all, you would know... More

This Weird Little Thing Called Love
01 - Excited? Yeah, Maybe, No. (Alex's POV)
02 - Love At First... Spill (Salve's POV)
03 - Love Struck (Aaron's POV)
04 - Annoying cousins (Sherry's POV)
05 - Her Again (Roi's POV)
06 - Slap me Am I Dreaming?
07 - Just do it, You Chicken! (Alex's POV)
08 - Stuck in the Moment (Salve's POV)
09 - This feeling (Aaron's POV)
10 - Road Trip (Sherry's POV)
11 - Unexpected Surprise Visit (Rovie's POV)
12 - This was unexpected... at all.
13 - A Day with Alex?
14 - Couple of the Year
15 - I Have Probably Gone Nuts (Alex's POV)
16 - Hang Out
17 - Twin Lake
18 - We're like Dora The Explorer
19 - Holy Duck
20 - Thin line between love & hate
21 - Counting Stars
22 - Awkward

Comments & Suggestions. Feel free to comment! :)

188 18 6
By thirteenforeverlove

Thank you so much guys for the comments in the last chapters! I hope ya'll liked it and I'll do @nothingbutlovinyou's comment. So this will be the first book, about Rovie and Alex's love story so that it wont be hard to write. Thanks for the idea!

So the next book will be about Salve And Aaron, and then the last book will be all about Sherry and Roi :)

So first I have to finish Sherry & Roi's Point of View so that it'll be Alex's and Rovie's Point of View all the way :)

So what'dya think guys? Leave a comment or any suggestion :)

~ thirteenforeverlove

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 336 5
What will you believe in? "It was love at first sight.. the thing is-- I'm not going to meet him ever again." -Ava Wellington Two years ago, Ava went...
5.1K 134 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
165K 3.3K 63
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...
190K 3.8K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...