SexSessed

By shesdressedinyellow

Every woman needs an escape. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Cheap Shot

Chapter 6

449 40 16
By shesdressedinyellow

"Someone looks extremely happy." Zoe smiled.

Toni grinned pulling the sheet out of her bag waving it in front of Zoe's face.

"Zayn Black is ours." Toni said happily as Zoe grabbed the contract for her scanning over it.

"Oh my God! What did- how did you do this?" Zoe asked with her mouth abrupt, she was in shock.

"That is a secret ms Armando." Toni giggled. They stepped into her office causing Zoe to scrunch her face up at Toni's sudden behaviour.

"What did you and Kenny have a quickie in the parking lot?"

"No. What makes you ask such things?" Toni asked raising her eyebrow.

"One, you're extremely happy and two, that hickey on your neck. What more is there to say?" Zoe rhetorically asked.

Toni frowned as her eyes widened. She rushed over to the mirror that hung on the wall off to the side, tilting her hesd to the side to look at the large hickey on her neck.

"Why would he put this here?" She mumbled through gritted teeth, rubbing her thumb over it.

"We all know how Kenny is with you..." Zoe chuckled. "Yeah. Of course." Toni weakly smiled looking back at Zoe.

She sat down in her chair behind her desk as Zoe smiled.

"Let me go put him on our system." Zoe added  turning around as she walked out closing the door behind her.

Toni stared off into space as the memory of her and Zayn together filled up the atmosphere. She smiled to herself as she played with the watch on her wrist. She looked around the office before her eyes landed on the picture framed on her desk before her. She frowned as she looked at it.

It was her and Kenny's wedding picture, Kenny had been holding 5 year old Paris in his hands a long with his arm around Toni who held a bouquet of tifanny blue roses in her hands, they all looked so happy.

She sighed pressing the frame down face first onto her desk, resting back in her chair she ran her hand through her hair feeling the guilt deep down in her chest.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Hey baby." Kenny said wrapping his arms around Toni's waist.

She jumped out his arms and sighed placing her hand over her heart.

"I thought you were someone else." She said before she pecked his cheek. "Hey baby." She smiled.

"Someone else? Like who?" Kenny questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know-" he cut her off by handing her a silver medium sized box. "A little gift for the one I love." He grinned.

She looked at him skeptically and unsure as she opened the box revealing a 6 carat diamond necklace.

"Ken." She started.

"Happy anniversary baby!" He shouted excitedly, immediately causing her to frown.

"Today's our anniversary?" Toni asked before placing her hand over her mouth. "You forgot? Uh. Usually you're the first person to remember." Kenny said as he looked at her with confusion evident on his face.

"I'm sorry baby... I've just-"

"It's okay. It's the first time it ever happened. I'm not angry." He smiled, "as long as you just make it up to me. You know what I mean." He seductively said raising his eyebrows suspiciously.

Toni chuckled weakly before her eyes landed on the diamond necklace once again.

"Is this the reason why you said you were gonna be working late?" Toni asked looking up at him again.

"Yup. I've been done with Ushers album for awhile now." He chuckled to himself. "See there. If you look closely you can see that I got your names encraved on the outer banks." Kenny smiled pointing at the tiny print in the middle of the necklace.

"Toni Michele Braxton Edmonds." He smiled kissing her cheek.

She nodded her head as she swallowed her saliva this made her feel even more guilty.

"Seventy thousand dollars spent well. Although I know you're worth way more than that." Kenny said. "I love you Toni." He added. "I love you to Ken." She said.

"How much?" He raised his eyebrows.

She smiled leaning in to kiss his lips.

"How was work though?" She asked changing the topic. "That was a dry kiss, I want a real one." Kenny said tapping his lips.

Toni chuckled leaning in to kiss him full on. Kenny tightened his grip around her pulling her closer to him. She smiled against his lips while he caressed her chin.

"Get a room!" Paris shouted walking in causing the two to pull apart.

Toni smiled until she noticed Zayn leaning against the door.

"Hi Zayn." Kenny said nodding his head towards Zayn. "Mr Edmonds." He smirked placing his attention on Toni.

Her face was neutral as she waved at him. Paris pulled her parents into a group hug kissing each ones cheek.

"Hi mother. Hi father." Paris smiled.

"Happy anniversary." Paris and Zayn said in unison. "Oh would you look at that, even your own daughter remembered." Kenny chuckled.

"Thank you baby." Toni smiled weakly placing a kiss on Paris cheek. "Next time I won't forget." Toni said.

"If there is even a next time." Zayn mumbled, caressing his chin as he watched Toni intently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 174 21
Yours Truly,
28.6K 1.4K 56
As Toni goes through the struggles of life. Love, Marriage, And Divorce. She isn't happy. She always wanted to be happy until this special person pop...
15.3K 977 46
More money more problems. Even the most blessed life has it's ups and downs.
8.3K 833 28
One marriage, two people that love each other unconditionally and a ton of unnecessary bs.