Falling In Love With The Bill...

By pyo_lucas

This story is not mine. This is from fanfiction.net and written by TheSwanWriter. Teen Stony / Steve Rogers... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter Seventeen

2.5K 113 163
By pyo_lucas

Chapter 17

Thor and Clint were both feeling left out. Steve had Tony, Natasha had Loki, (Sort of.) and they each had no one. It was really rather depressing, considering they were both quite attractive. They both had feelings for Natasha, which Thor was determined to get over, Clint wasn't going to do anything about them. So, they sat at their lunch table, all alone, because Steve decided to go talk to Tony.

"Clint, I want a girlfriend." Thor announced.

"What about your long-distance relationship with Jane?" Clint said, poking uninterestedly at the soggy salad in front of him.

"We're just friends now." Thor replied.

"And your crush on Natasha?" Clint had disdain in his voice but Thor ignored it.

"I think she's rather fond of my little brother." Thor said, making a face that you'd probably see on a six year old that had to eat canned spinach.

"Hmm," Clint looked thoughtful for a moment. "Go find some girl to flirt with." He shrugged and pulled out a packet of peanuts from his backpack.

"Great idea!" Thor said animatedly before leaving the table and his best friend.

"Oh well, I've always got you, my dear peanuts." He muttered and threw a few in his mouth, before deciding to practice his aim by throwing them at people's heads. (They were used to it by now, so nobody was surprised when they felt a little roundish object hitting them in the back of the head.)

Thor found no girls living up to his standards. They were all engaging in conversation about makeup and fashion with their friends. He frowned, and did what he usually did when he needed advice. He texted his ex-girlfriend.

"Jane, all the girls at school suck. :( :(" He typed.

"I'm sorry. Hey, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure. IDK what I can do for you, since you're in OR." He texted back.

"My cousin (She's 15.) just moved and is going to Stark High."

"And?"

"I was hoping you could help her through the 1st day."

"Yeah, sure, but the day's already started LOL."

"IK that. She's been homeschooled for all her life, plz help her out."

Thor thought for a moment; he'd love to help Jane, but her cousin was probably the exact opposite of Jane, AKA, one of the annoying girls who gossiped about makeup and crap. Oh well.

"Sure. I'll help you out. TTYL." He sent it before looking around the cafeteria to see if her cousin was alone. Lunch period was already halfway over, so maybe he'd get lucky and she'd already have friends or whatever, and he could return to goofing around with his best friend.

Thor glanced to the only loner he saw, a girl with long wavy brown hair and glasses with rectangular frames. She was eating a slice of meat pizza and lip-syncing to a song on her iPod.

Thor realized that Jane hadn't even told him her name, but he knew that she was the new girl simply because she was actually eating that pizza.

Everyone knew it was barely edible. Nobody knew why they still made it.

Thor just walked up and cleared his throat, put on his best charming smile, and introduced himself.

"Aren't you Jane's cousin? I'm Thor." Not the best introduction, but it would do.

She turned around and pulled out her earbuds, looking surprised by his arrival.

"Uh, yeah. I'm Darcy Lewis." She smiled, recovering from her shock and putting her earphones back in.

"Nice to meet you Darcy." He noticed Clint aiming for her head with his peanuts and he waved him off. Clint noticed and grinned before throwing the stupid peanut anyway.

"Yeah," Darcy paused her music and looked at him. "You don't have to talk to me, I know Jane told you to. She's always like that."

Thor now wanted to talk to her, because she didn't seem to be obsessed with makeup or fashion, so no way was he leaving. "Nope, you're not like most of the other girls here. So I'll talk to you."

"I'm a Gemini, my favorite food is pizza, hence why I'm still eating this stuff, my least favorite food is cucumbers. I love "CSI" and Grimm Brothers' fairy tales, my favorite music artists are Katy Perry and One Direction, and I love to be social, most of the time." She ticked off each one on her fingers.

"Okay. Well, I'm Thor, sixteen, and an Aries. My favorite food is nachos, I hate tofu. I love "Pysch" and any action movie that has good acting and a decent and somewhat believable plot. I don't usually listen to music, and my hobbies are Minecraft and football. I like meeting new people, and I apparently have a flair for being dramatic." He listed.

"Yeah, I can totally see you being a drama queen," Darcy joked. "So, you're not just sticking around 'cause Jane asked you to?"

"Nope, I'm sticking around because I want to know what in your funny little mind makes One Direction worth listening to." Thor announced.

"Take that back, Niall's my future husband!" Darcy said with an exaggerated horrified expression.

"So, you have a thing for British guys?" Thor said in a flirtatious voice.

"He's Irish." Darcy said, deadpan.

"Crap."

Clint chewed his peanuts with a frown on his face. It really wasn't fair now. Thor was hitting it off with a cute nerdy looking chick. Why couldn't he get a girl? Life sucked. It was official. And now his peanuts were gone. What a bad day.

Steve came back to the table with a smile on his face.

"Have a good time talking to your boyfriend?" Clint said dryly.

"Yeah," Steve looked like he was about to go into a daydream, but he stopped when he noticed the foul expression on his friend's face. "Thor's with a girl. I thought he had a crush on Nat." Steve said.

"Yeah, he's actually able to get over it, plus that's his ex's cousin, he's just hung nice. Now I only have the little fourteen year old to compete with." Clint said, looking forlornly at his empty bag that used to contain wonderfully salty nuts.

"Good luck with that." Steve smiled and went back to daydreaming until the ball rang and they had to go to class.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Tony was planning in his head on the way home from school. He had two options.

1: Act overly gay around his dad just to bug him.

2: Confront his dad about his true opinion on Steve and Tony's relationship.

Normally, Tony might have chosen option one, but he really wasn't in the mood for being a jokester or whatnot, so instead, he decided to confront his dad when he arrived home.

Howard had used three of his vacation days so he could be at home with his wife. He'd never do that to be with his abomination of a son, Tony thought bitterly as he swung open the front door and proceeded to burst into the study.

"Tony?" Howard looked surprised when he saw his son.

"Yeah, it's me. Your disgusting, gay, sorry excuse for a son." Tony spat out. He'd been stewing about this since after lunch.

"So, you know about my opinion on that... matter." Howard said coolly.

"Yeah, and I can't believe you'd hate me." Tony glared.

"I do not hate you-"

"No, you hate that I'm with Steve! When will you get it, my feelings for Steve are part of ME. I'm still the Tony you played catch with when I was five, I'm still the Tony who you taught to ride a bike before you became such a self-centered jerk. I'm just in love with a guy. Big freakin' deal!" Tony shouted.

"It is a big deal! Normal people are not like that, they like the opposite gender, Tony! Why don't you go back to that lovely girlfriend of yours?" Howard asked in a pleading tone.

"I don't have any romantic feelings for Pepper! And I know I'm not normal, I know I'm a freak, but can't you just accept it and move on?" Tony demanded.

"No son of mine would act like you are." Howard hissed.

"No son of yours? What, you're disowning me at fifteen?" Tony asked, incredulous. "I AM your son! I started building a pretty sophisticated artificial intelligence at thirteen, I finished the military suit of armor you'd given up on just weeks ago! How am I EVER supposed to impress you?" Tony had tears in his eyes. "No. You know what, screw you and screw your stupid homophobic opinions. I'm done. You don't want me as a son? Fine, I won't be your son. I won't even live here. I'm leaving." Tony shook his head and stormed out.

Maria, who had heard the shouting, quickly ran towards her son with concern in her eyes.

"Tony, are you alright?" She asked, trying to get close to him.

"Bye Mom. I do love you." Tony said in an eerily calm voice as he walked down to his lab.

"JARVIS, get me my suit." He ordered the AI.

"As you wish, sir. May I suggest not acting so hastily?" The mechanical voice responded.

"Yeah, but I'm not going to listen." Tony slid his helmet shut, and thinking for only a split second, shot straight up, destroying floors/ceilings of three floors. Howard deserved it, in Tony's opinion.

JARVIS was right. He shouldn't have acted so quickly and on impulse. He probably should have thought about it.

Whatever. He couldn't go back now. Howard was going to have to apologize first. He'd just go pig out on donuts using his dad's credit card.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Clint was firing arrows at his fence, again. He'd been doing it for the past thirty minutes. It made him feel better. Thor hadn't spoken to him since lunch. He felt lonely and crappy. Yes, he may be Clint Barton, archer teen extraordinaire, but he was probably the most sensitive out of all his friends, next to Steve.

"Clint, your girlfriend is here to see you." He heard his mom yell from the kitchen.

"Natasha." He breathed happily and rushed to the door, forgetting about the bow he forgot to put down.

"Hey Nat." He said in a carefree voice.

"Hey." The red head said, glancing at the wooden object in his hands. "I guess you're busy with archery."

"Never too busy for you." He grinned.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out. I kinda skipped school, which is why you didn't see me after classes." Natasha shrugged.

"I'd love to hang out. Come on in. You can stay for dinner too, if you want." Clint crossed his fingers.

"Yeah, I'd like to stay for dinner, I guess." She shrugged.

"Okay." Clint said. All he could think was 'SCORE!'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 11.6K 11
bookstore ⍀ knj, ksj ❛ is a bookstore a strange place to find your soulmate? probably not. ❜ ↳ for seokjin, to kill a mockingbird ...
7.7K 381 18
A marriage of convenience between the sons of two business moguls to end the Rivalry between the two companies and unite power, will this arrange mar...
839 126 24
Byun Baekhyun, an orphan, is an amazing street detective who helps others and solves many cases , Furthermore He becomes famous all over Seoul, Break...
7.8K 234 23
"Take me away from here. Please." "Don't kill him. Please." "I'm sorry. Forgive me. Please?" A/N : so..... Newt x Thomas in a completely different er...