Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider...

By Paranilla

(Edited Chapter 16. Anything after that is not edited yet) Kara Amor is chasing down her lost love when she... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80

-Chapter 78

115 1 0
By Paranilla

-Chapter 78: The Ultimate Boss Battle Part 3

(Kara's POV – Hotel Room)

Miyuki looks me in the eyes as I let her into my room. "Kara, how is it going in here? I hope you're not bored to death being stuck in here." She looks absolutely destroyed right now. I wonder what happened.

"Miyuki, is something going on with you and Taiga?" I ask her. I know that the CR is looking for a way to save Nico but what is the way they can save her?

She looks down, her hands twisting around each other. "I think Taiga is going to risk his life to save her," she says, answering me.

"Taiga is going to risk his life for Nico? Are you sure about that?" That would make sense since Taiga does seem to care for her. But is Miyuki thinking that it is because he loves Nico? No, that would be impossible. "Miyuki, she's nothing to Taiga. Please don't be jealous of him going to save her because it doesn't mean anything, okay?"

She looks up at me, staring at me intensely. "Do you really think that Kara? Are you sure that he isn't going to save her because he loves her more than he loves me?"

"I think he has no choice but to save her since she is his patient. If I'm correct, she is constantly getting infected by the Bugster virus currently. So, he has to take care of that."

She nods her head. "You're right, she does have to be taken care of. I don't know why I'm getting so insanely jealous of Nico."

She moves towards my bed and I close the door, allowing it to auto lock itself again. She sits down on it and looks around, staring at everything. I hope she thinks that it is a nice room. It is the best place for me to be in right at this exact moment.

"You have coffee made," she states, giggling. "Did Parad have some coffee?"

"I allowed him to taste it because he wanted some energy for the fighting that is going to happen. He's being a good man right now. He's really different from when I first met him. When I met him, he was so sure of beating the Humans. But, I think that was to cover up that he was looking for Emu this entire time. He wanted to face him."

"And he couldn't say that, right?"

"If he would have, I would have gotten involved or insanely jealous of Emu. I don't care that Emu is a man, Parad could swing up his side of the mountain. He hasn't had time to go out and experiment."

"You didn't either. You did that here."

"Good point, Miyuki," I reply. "I did do that."

My experimentation started with Parad, involved into something with Kuroto, and then I have a secret relationship with Masamune. Even though that relationship isn't a secret these days, it was a secret at the time it was going on. No one knew what I was up to until I ended up knocked up due to my careless sexual relationship with him. I should have made that man wear a condom. Not that I want to get rid of my babies or anything, I love them already.

"So, what was it like being with my grandfather in the romantic way?" Miyuki asks me curiously.

I take in a breath of air, inhaling deeply. "It was the strangest thing I have ever done to be honest. I couldn't help myself because I just wanted to be with him. You should know why I did it."

"Because the sex was good?"

"Sure, because of that."

Miyuki laughs. "You're lying right now about how it started, right? You didn't care about the sex."

"I was super drunk when I decided to hook up with him and it was an honest mistake. Well, not exactly a mistake. I did continue hooking up with him as much as I could. I know I was just an object to him because he wanted to own me since his son had me, but I still had to be with him."

"Well, let's have a sleep over, Kara."

"Okay, what shall we do?" I move closer to the bed and bend over, picking up the handle of a makeup box. "Do you want a makeover? Taiga won't be able to resist you once he sees my beautiful artwork."

"Are you sure you can do makeup really well, Kara?" Miyuki raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're going to make me look beautiful?"

"Absolutely, I'm going to make you look beautiful, Miyuki. Trust me, I can do makeup very well," I tell her, reassuring her of her safety with my makeup skills.

She nods her head. "Then let's sleep for a long period of time."

"You got it."

I wonder what my Bugster is up to. And I wonder what is going on with the Nico situation. Masamune better not touch her or else I will make him feel my wrath.

(Serene's POV – CR)

I flip the Gashat a few times, sighing heavily. What am I supposed to do right now when Kiriya and them are in so much trouble? And why do I give a crap for Kiriya?

"Serene, you look like something is troubling you," Kiriya says, sounding in pain.

I look down at him, putting the Gashat down. "What are you talking about? I am just thinking about how annoying Masamune is." I don't know what he is getting at. Is there something he should be getting at right now? I don't get how these people think. After all, he's not a natural Bugster.

Kiriya forces a smile onto his face and laughs. "Serene, just tell me what is going on in your head. I can't predict what is going on."

"It is just about how you and the others out there are dealing with what Masamune is doing. I don't know how you guys can handle it so well," I comment, looking away from him. "How are you guys so strong during this? I'm strong but I don't know how to cope with the pain you're going through."

"Because we want to live and make this world a better place. We all have things we have to do and we have things we want to do," Kiriya tells me, laughing a bit. "So, you're concerned for me?"

"I'm not concerned about you exactly," I state, looking back at him with a serious expression on my face. "Why would I be worried about you guys? I am only doing this for Kara."

"You're allowed to have feelings, Serene. No one said that you couldn't." Kiriya smiles and turns a bit in his bed, turning to face me.

"Kiriya, don't!"

"Serene, this is for you," Kuroto says and I turn to him. "What? I made you a gift."

I look down at the Gashat in his hand. "What is that for?" I look back at him in his snobby face.

"I made it so you can have a power increase since you're not able to compete with Miyuki. Your form is outdated," Kuroto states. "Use this with your current Gashat and you'll have an increase in stats."

"I see that she is still robot themed. It reminds me of some video game," Kiriya says, chuckling. He is sure having a good time for someone that is suffering with a virus.

Kuroto laughs. "I got the idea for the game from seeing that video game. One of the characters is an android who has two different sides to her. I guess that is how Kara and Serene came to exist together with that. I mean, Kara already existed but the creation of Serene was due to that game. Someone the virus from the game and infected Kara with it."

"Foundation X, huh?" I look down at Kiriya. "They are still out there somewhere and plotting something. We should check into them after this all done. We don't have to bring Kara into it because it'll put her and her babies into danger."

"Did someone say something about Foundation X?"

I look over as Parad comes into the room. "Parad?"

"I am stopping by before we all head out and handle things around here. We need to put Masamune into his place as fast as possible or all of the patients will die," Parad states, looking at Kiriya. "Kiriya, how are you holding up? Also, Serene, how is Kara?"

"Kara is fine according to Miyuki. She's been staying in the hotel room and not leaving it. She hasn't thought to leave it due to me telling her she is safer there while Masamune is out there."

"And I'm holding up quite well," Kiriya answers. "Serene has been watching over me like she's my guardian angel. She has been a great nurse. If this ends soon, she could become one."

"I won't become one. I don't trust myself with people," I mutter out, pouting. I would probably do a good job but I'm evil. I could hurt someone.

"Serene, let's talk for a minute alone," Parad says. "Kuroto, put the Gashat down with the other one. I know why you made it and I hope it is useful."

"Alright."

I stand up and look at Kiriya. He nods head and I look back at Parad. I guess I can leave him for a few moments. Kuroto is with him and he is probably going to take good care of him. He did kill him but he won't do that again. He doesn't have the balls to when Kara is around. Kara would scold him so hard if he did kill Kiriya again.

We step out of the room and Parad shoves me against the wall, putting his hands on either side of my head. "We have to sacrifice ourselves to save the world," he states, saying it like a fact. We have to do that? "I'm not crazy, Serene. We have to make up for our sins."

"Parad..."

"I haven't told Emu about this yet but Poppy has gotten me thinking about what I should do to help others. I want to cure the patients and make everyone happy like how everyone has made me happy. Emu forgiving me made me happy and Kara taking me back as her man did too. I don't deserve the good treatment."

I look away, frowning. "I don't deserve any good treatment either..." If I have to sacrifice myself for the greater good of the world, I will. Kiriya needs to be helped.

"I want you to sacrifice yourself to protect Kara. You can only die if that is what you're doing, okay?" Parad places a hand under my face and lifts it. "Don't tell Kara about what we talked about. This is between us only, okay?"

I nod. "Right."

"Good."

He releases my head and backs away. "Sorry." He looks away.

I shake my head. "We are all doing what we can to beat him right now."

"I know."

"I'll check on Kiriya."

(A few minutes later)

I step away from Kiriya's bed side as he gets up, an orange Bugster head on him. No, this is his doing! Masamune is doing this to him and he's being so cruel!

"Kiriya," I mutter out, looking around. I need to get out of here before he spreads the virus to me.

~.~

I step outside, looking around. This isn't good because everyone is turning into one of those things! What in the world is Masamune trying to accomplish by doing this?

"Serene, there you are!" Poppy exclaims, rushing towards me. "Are you okay? Did you get touched by any of them?"

I shake my head. "No, I didn't. I got my Gashats and driver before I left the CR. I didn't want to risk anything happening to me if I were to touch them. I know touching things like that aren't good for the soul." What am I going to do about Kiriya right now?

"Oh, you would have an orange head if you did do that!" She wraps her arms around me and holds me close to her body. "We, Bugsters, have to stick together sometimes! Serene, I need you to do something for me right now. Okay?"

I nod. "Okay."

"You need to go to care and ensure her safety. I'll handle everything here with Parad right now, okay? We will get this under control and help the others," Poppy tells me, smiling softly as she moves away from me. "You can join the others later during the official boss battle."

"What is going to happen?" She is going to sacrifice herself...

"Don't worry about it."

"Poppy..."

"It has been nice teaming with you while we could, Serene. I knew somewhere inside of you was a good person. Well, a good Bugster," she tells me, laughing a bit. "Be sure to take care of Kara and her babies when they're born. They're going to need you more than anyone else does. OH! Take good care of Kiriya! He may be trouble but he is a good man."

"I don't need to take care of Kiriya!"

She giggles. "Whatever you say, Serene. Anyways, go and take care of Kara now! I'll deal with everything else for now."

"I wish we could have been friends for a longer time, Poppy," I tell her and I hug her gently, closing my eyes. Is this what it feels like to have friendship? I know I have Kara but everyone else is amazing. "Please...save Kiriya for me. I can't do anything for him."

She giggles again. "Okay, I will."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I pull away and teleport to the hotel Kara is at. It is time to keep her safe and to save the world. Masamune is going down. Period.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 557 34
Kaminari has survived many encounters with villains, including kidnapping, threats of death, home invasion, rescue missions, attacking other villains...
202 13 18
(Edit 03/04/23: So I haven't updated in a minute and I apologize for that, but like I say below, this was my first Wattpad story so there's some crin...
13.9K 612 7
Warning: This book contains spoilers from the manga of My Hero Academia. You have been warned :v _____ _____ A fierce battle is occuring on a flying...
761 9 12
Hojo Emu, who works in the Department of Pediatrics and the Cyber Rescue Center at Seito University Hospital, receives a package from an unknown send...