wanna be yours | richie tozie...

By literallysinclair

(under major editing) in which the guy hates the girl and the girl likes the guy but the girl, the guy, and t... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2

0.9

903 28 22
By literallysinclair

"i don't know stan! it felt so real!" richie exclaimed, pacing around his bedroom. he invited stan and eddie over to explain his little daydream.

"well, you must like her a lot-" stan started, getting cut off by richie. he looked stan straight in the eye, "i don't like her." stan and eddie turned to each other, rolling their eyes.

"wow, richie. you must be high off some shit for you to say that. i've seen all the times you've stared at her when she wasn't looking." eddie retorted.

"you literally just had a pg-13 wet dream about her, so that's a lie."

richie covered his cheeks with his hands. it's a cute little habit that he did when he blushed.

"i see you blushing, you dickwad!" stan smiled.

he looked around richie's room to see the school yearbook on his nightstand. he smirked, "i have an idea."

he grabbed the yearbook and flipped through the pages. "wait, do you have the yearbook from last year?" richie nodded and ran over to his closet, beginning to rummage through it, pulling out a thick black book.

he flipped to the pages that had jae on them. he put them side by side to compare. richie's eyes widened. "damn! puberty hit her good!" eddie slapped richie on the arm as stan rolled his eyes and turned to lacey's picture.

"okay richie. tell us what you like about lacey." eddie said. richie stayed silent for a moment.

"well, she's nice and pretty." eddie stifled out a laugh. "what?!" richie yelled.

"well, remember that time where you let her cheat off your mid-term and she snitched on you for cheating? you got an F for that whole class!" eddie started rolling on the floor, cracking up.

"eddie shut your ass up! that was a year ago, when are you gonna stop bringing it up?" he sighed. stan turned back to jaedyn's picture. "now, tell us what you like about jaedyn."

"or love-"

"shut up eddie!" richie responded.

"well, she's sweet and funny, she'll put everyone else before herself, she's super pretty. i don't fucking like her though."

"god richie! just say that you like her and go!" stan yelled, getting angry at the boy.

"but i don't!" he lied straight through his teeth. eddie and stan gave each other a look again.

"interesting, so if i asked her out, you wouldn't care?" stan smirked as he watched richie's face get red.

"do it, i don't care!" he lied again. stan nodded and gathered his things, along with eddie.

"okay, see ya richie!" he yelled as he zoomed down the hallway, out of the house.

_

"richie, do you copy, over?" richie looked from his comic book and attempted to grab the walkie talkie. he failed to reach it from his bed, causing him to fall off. he quickly got up and grabbed the walkie.

"yeah, i copy, what is it jae?"

"richie, you have to say over when you finish, over." richie rolled his eyes a smiled. "why?" he asked. there was a long silence. he sighed, "over."

"because-i-just say it! anyway, there's gonna be a little fair in the park tomorrow, the whole group is gonna go. you coming? over."

"yeah, of course. over." they both started smiling at the same time.

"okay, goodnight richie. sleep well, over." he smiled again at how sweet she was. even his own parents didn't tell him goodnight.

"goodnight jae, over."

_

the losers sat in a field of grass. they came too early, and the fair didn't open until later.

everyone was getting beyond annoyed with richie talking about lacey. stan and eddie kept sending apologetic looks to jaedyn. she ignored richie and looked at the grass filled with all kinds of flowers. richie was just trying to distract himself from jaedyn with all the comments about lacey.

"hey, if i were to ask her out-" he started, only to get cut off by jaedyn. "look! she's over there! please go say hi to her." she begged, getting tired of the boy. thank god she spotted her. richie's face lit up with excitement as he scurried over to lacey, who was also waiting for the fair to open.

he turned back and pulled jaedyn into a quick hug. "thank you! i would have never saw her." she gave him an awkward pat on the back before pushing him off. "yeah, okay buddy. go to your dream girl." she pushed him over towards her.

"thank god! i was getting tired of his ass." eddie sighed, laying back into the grass.

"i know right? i was just about ready to strangle him." mike said. jaedyn sighed, staring at the two who seemed to be hitting it off. everyone one sent her a sad smile, since basically everyone but richie knew about her crush on him. well he knew, but he thought that she lost interest after what he did.

"so, you're here with... them?" lacey asked with disgust laced in her voice. richie shrugged and looked back at the group, who seemed to be having fun. eddie was currently holding jaedyn's polaroid, while running away from her.

eddie then tripped and fell, sending jaedyn to fall too. the whole group started laughing. richie stared at his friends in embarrassment before he turned back to lacey.

"you mean my friends? yeah, um-uh o-of course." she narrowed her eyes at him.

"okay, um, do you maybe wanna hang out this weekend?" she questioned, loudly chewing her bubblegum which kind of irritated richie.

"i-um-uh-" he stammered as blush took over his cheeks.

"okay, well i'll see you on saturday! i'll be waiting by the arcade at noon." richie nodded and smiled in agreement. she gave him a peck on the cheek before walking away. he waited until she was far until he began his happy dance. it was his dream come true. his crush was finally into him.

he turned back to the group, only to see stan laying his head on jaedyn's lap. he said something that made her smile. he said something else, making jaedyn fall back from laughing.

richie got jealous very easily. deep down, he knew that he liked her too.

and liking two people at the same time was a very, very dangerous game.

his face turned red as he watched them laugh together. he started to run towards them, only for him to trip.

"shit!" he yelled as he fell in the grass, grabbing everyone's attention. jaedyn's eyes widened as she got up and started to walk towards him.

"richie, are you okay?" she asked softly as he lifted his face up. she smiled and grabbed reached out her hand to help him up. he absolutely loved it when he had her full attention.

his cheeks heated up as he grabbed her soft hand, that fit in his just right.

"yeah, i'm fine." he reassured. she looked down and gasped. "richie, your glasses!" she leaned down and picked up the now broken glasses. "ah shit! i'm blind as fuck!"

"sorry rich." she apologized. "but don't let that ruin your night." she gave him a toothy smile and ran back to the group.

richie shook his head and smiled as he finally caught up to the group.

"jeez, this fair is taking too long to open. do you guys wanna get something to eat?" mike groaned. everyone nodded, agreeing that they came way too early. "what should we get though?" stan questioned.

"i-i heard th-that there's th-this new d-d-diner by the a-rcade. w-what about that?" bill spoke up.

"why not." eddie muttered as everyone got up to walk to the diner.

_

"richie, stop drinking from my drink!" eddie exclaimed.

"but how was i supposed to know that the mango smoothie would taste so good?"

"i told you that you should get it you nipweed!" jaedyn interjected. nobody actually ordered food, even though that's what they came there for. they didn't have enough money, and the only money that they had was ticket money for the fair.

as they group had their own little conversations, richie noticed how close jaedyn and stan were to each other. their shoulders kept rubbing up against each other, that's how close they were.

eddie and stan came up with a plan. operation: make richie jealous so that he realizes that jaedyn is the one for him.

they were still working on the name.

stan was gonna be the one to make richie jealous, because stan was more believable than eddie.

richie obviously didn't like how close her and stan were getting. they were always whispering and giggling about something.

richie decided to tease her a little bit since he was desperate for her attention and bored, mostly because eddie wouldn't stop talking to richie about how fast the flu was spreading around.

richie smirked as he thought of an idea. since they were directly across from each other, richie started sliding the tip of his shoe up her leg. she froze, and stopped talking to beverly. she looked over to richie, who was turned around and was talking to ben like he didn't know what he was doing at all. she knew she shouldn't have worn shorts that day.

she cleared her throat and tried to start talking to beverly, goosebumps forming all over her. he could hear her stuttering. his smirk grew wider, knowing that he had an effect on her. she moved her leg away, but he only did it again.

"who the hell is playing footsie with me!?" eddie yelled. jaedyn choked on her smoothie, tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard. richie's eyes widened as he quickly turned away.

tonight was gonna be interesting.

_

wow this chapter is ugly as hell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.6K 18
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤...
60.8K 1K 17
❝Were you always this annoying?❞ ❝Were you always this cute?❞ ❝Yep.❞ ❝Then there's you answer.❞ ❝Wow, you're not funny.❞ ❝I know, I'm hilarious.❞ ===...
51.5K 1.2K 17
"i know the world's isn't all sunshine and rainbows, but i like to go through life thinking that it is." richie tozier x oc IT chapter one plot: @...
106K 1.3K 27
"ᴡᴀɪᴛ ʏ/ɴ!" "𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ?" "ɪ ʟᴏ- ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ" Richie toizer x female reader fanfic I dont own any of the charactera appart from y/n Bas...