Fairy Tail: Next Generation

By le_bis_mochi

Years have passed since the end of the war between the kingdom of Alvarez and the guilds of Fiore. Now, a new... More

Intro- Fairy Tail's New Generation!
Prologue- A Normal Day...
Introducing the characters!
Chapter 1- The perfect group job.
Chapter 2- The Mysterious stalker.
Chapter 3- The huge Mansion.
Chapter 4- Recreation of evil.
Chapter 5- "We will be happy to help you!!"
Chapter 6- Captured.
Chapter 7- Waking up.
Chapter 8- Waking up #2
Chapter 9- Her scream.
Chapter 10- Back to Fairy Tail.
Chapter 11- "What are you thinking of--?"
Chapter 12- Confession.
Chapter 13- The old man.
Chapter 14- The enemy.
Chapter 15- the un-foreign voice.
Zeus Dreyar
Chapter 16- Misunderstanding.
Chapter 17- Who's the master?
Chapter 18- Back and heading towards Crocus.
Introduction 2
Chapter 19- Taisho's death?
Chapter 20- Team Nashi reunited!
Chapter 21- Finding the white blob.
Chapter 22- The seducing plan (feat Nashi vs door)
Chapter 23- The master of Dark Phantom
Chapter 24- Who cares!?
I got tagged
Chapter 25- Just like me
Chapter 26- Your Only Option
F.T.N.G Special: convincing Hiro Mashima-sensei!
Chapter 27- Finally out
Chapter 28- Forgiveness?
Chapter 29- Challenge of love?
Chapter 30- Forgivness? #2
Chapter 31- Katie? She's...
Chapter 32- Expectations vs reality.
Chapter 33- The Unwanted Surprise.
Chapter 34- Pretending for Love.
Chapter 36- A Trusted Stranger? #2
Chapter 37- Morning routine.
Chapter 38- The mission.
Chapter 39- Transportation to the unknown.
Chapter 40- A whole different universe from ours.
Chapter 41- The big Surprises.
Chapter 42- The Weirdest Of All.
Chapter 43- Simple.
Chapter 44- Expectations vs reality #2
Chapter 45- Run.
Chapter 46- Sandwich hug.
Chapter 47- Wishing For Her Praises and Acknowledgement.
Chapter 48- A slap or a punch?
Chapter 49- Friendly arguments.
Chapter 50- Finally escaped?
Chapter 51- GO FAIRIES!!
Chapter 52- You see...
Chapter 53- Flashback to a promise.
Rosemary Fernandez
Chapter 54- Never Forgotten.
Chapter 55- Never Forgotten #2
Chapter 56- Let the games begin!!
Chapter 57- Training #1
Chapter 58- Training #2
Chapter 59- Training #3
Chapter 60- Reunion.
Chapter 61- An unexpected but appreciated reunion!
Team Fairy Tail!!
Chapter 62- A Tour That Led To A Challenge.
The Grand Magic Games!
Chapter 63- Welcome Back Old Champions!! #1
Chapter 64- Unexpected Meeting.
Chapter 65- You are our leader.
Chapter 66- Welcome Back Old Champions!! #2
The Priliminaries!
Introducing the Teams!!
Chapter 67- Celebrations and Special Gifts.
Chapter 68- Preparations for the first day!
A F.TN.G Special: The New Fairies Halloween!!
Chapter 69- Day One: Prove Yourself!! #1

Chapter 35- A Trusted Stranger?

1.2K 51 45
By le_bis_mochi

He was walking down the streets of Magnolia, heading towards the Fairy Tail guild. Suddenly, the sound of a feminine scream was heard coming from the guild. His eyes widened as he quickly started running his way towards the guild. Opening the large doors, his eyes widened in horror at the sight in front of him.

Bodies were lying everywhere. Not any bodies, dead bodies. The corpses of his family and friends. He trembled in fear and anger as he looked around the guild. Tears formed in his eyes when he saw his mother and father lying on the ground in a pool of their own blood. The sound of choking was suddenly heard coming from in front of him. Quickly turning around, his eyes widened in anger at the sight that was currently being held in front of him.

Nashi, one of the people that he cared for dearly, was currently being choked by a cloaked figure. Activating Meteor, he quickly took the young pink haired girl in his arms and hugged her tightly, while she furiously coughed. His eyes then darted towards the cloaked figure in front of him.

"WHO ARE YOU??!" He yelled in anger as he growled at the man in front of him. A sinister grin appeared on the cloaked figures face, as his entire face, save for his mouth, was completely obscured because of the black hood that was draped on his head.

"Soon." Said the man to him as he looked at him with his sinister glowing blue eyes.

He could not help but find the deep and sinister voice familiar.

Everything was slowly then becoming darker and the cloaked figure that was in front of Simon was slowly walking away. Simon's eyes widened at this.

"No!!" He yelled. "Wait!! Who are you??" Yelled Simon, his voice full of anger. The man then laughed at him as he stopped in his track's. Simon narrowed his eyes at him as he tightened  his grip on the pink haired girl in his arms.

"Not waking up?" Said the man turning around to face the red haired boy who was kneeling on the floor. "Well well, how unusual."

"Shut the hell up already will you." Growled Simon over at him which made the man burst out in a fit of dark laughter.

"How amusing."

"Just cut the crap and tell me who you are!! Why the hell were you choking Nashi!? Why the hell did you kill ev--" Simon was abruptetly cut off when a hand touched his cheek. His eyes widdened as he directed his gaze down at the pink haired girl on his lap.

"Simon." Said Nashi to him while caressing his cheek softly. The red haired boy's eyes widdened even more when she slowly moved his head down towards her. His breath hitched in his throat when he felt her breath so close to his.

Pecking his cheek, Nashi directed Simon's wide eyes towards her face, and smiled sweetly at him.

"Time to wake up."

"Wha--"

And just like that, it all disappeared in front of him, and Simon was once again met with the sight of his dark bedroom. He groaned in frustration at this.

"Damn..." He mumbled under his breath as he let his back meet the mattress of his bed once again while covering his eyes with the back of his hand.

Simon felt utter frustration at this point.

He had been having the same dream for weeks now, and it always ended with the same thing.

Just as he thought that he had finally changed something in that dream of his, it still ended with him not getting the chance to see the black cloaked figure.

Simon knew that he was being stupid.

He knew that it was just a dream, but at the same time it still didn't feel right with him. He just had this big urge to rip that hood off of the guy's head and see who the hell he is.

But Nashi just had to distract him from doing that.

Simon blushed as he softly touched his cheek. He knew that the kiss was unreal but...

His eyes widdened at the thought that had just crossed his mind.

Blushing furiously, he quickly shook his head while getting out of bed.

'Stop thinking you stupid perverted freak!!' Yelled Simon's mind to him eternally as the red haired was splashing his face with cold water.

A sigh had escaped his lips as he breathed in some air in frustration. Looking over towards his nightstand, he saw that it was only 5 am.

"I'm never going to sleep in peace am I?" Said Simon to himself as he groaned in frustration. Throwing on a random t-shirt from his closet, he grabbed his keys and had just decided to go out for a jog.

That could help him clear his mind a little bit. Right?

______________

"Clear my mind my ass..." Huffed Elise as she stopped in her tracks behind her older brother and blonde haired best friend. Gale sighed at this.

"Elise Lauren Redfox, would you stop complaining."

"How can I not complain when you dragged me together with your girlfriend to go for a jog with the both of you!!" Nova and Gale both blushed furiously at this. Looking over each other for a minute, both of them quickly turned around, coughing awkwardly and clearing their throats in the process.

"Stop complaining will you." Said Gale with a sigh. "We thought it might be a good thing for you to get out of your room for a bit." Elise scoffed at this.

"Yeah, right. 'Get out of my room.'" Said Elise with a roll of her eyes. Nova sighed at this as she put both of her hands on her hips. Turning her head around when she felt eyes piercing the back of her head, she blushed when she saw Gale looking at her.

"Wh--What?" Asked Nova nervously to him with a stutter. Gale snapped out of his daze at this.

"Huh?"

"Why were you looking at me?" Asked Nova to him with a frown, looking down at her attire quickly which consisted of a black crop top and white shorts. Gale's eyes widdened at Nova's question, as he quickly turned his head around from her and started making his way away from the blonde haired girl.

"N--Nothing!!" He yelled with a stutter as he was blushing furiously. Nova frown deepened at this, but in the end she shrugged it off and started following the black haired boy.

_______

"Naasssshhhiiiii!!!"

"Mmmm...."

"Wake up already!!"

"...mmmmm..." was the girl's response to her pouting younger brother, who rolled his eyes at her.

"Come on!! Wake up already!! I'm hungry!!"

"Then go eat." Groaned the pink haired girl to Luke as she turned her head around and continued her sleep.

"What should I eat?" Whined Luke to her.

"Food stupid."

"Wow gee, thanks for the advice sis." Said Luke sarcastically with a roll of his eyes. Giving up on waking his sister up, the blonde haired boy decided to just go and eat at the guild, since his mother wasn't here to make him breakfast. She was still on that mission that she took along side the boy's father and his team.

Getting his boots, he opened the front door of his house and was going to get out through it.

Though instead of just walking out of it like any person will do if they opened a door, he hit a wall.

Or so he thought.

'What the-- what in the hell is a wall doing in--!! Oh...'

Turned out it wasn't a wall, but it was a tall grown man who looked like he was the same age as Nashi with slicked back silver hair that had just a few hair's hanging in front of his vision. The guy was quite muscular with a tatoo on his left arm that Luke wasn't familiar with at all. Luke furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the silver haired man in front of him who was looking at Luke with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey there kiddo."

"H--Hi." Was Luke's awkward answer to the silver haired man who chuckled at him.

'Curse my stupid awkward personality...!! I blame you dad....'

"How can I help you...uh.....Mr....Guy?"

"Oh! How rude of me not to introduce myself! Hi there kid! I'm Taemin, an old friend of Nashi's!!" Said the silver haired man who had just claimed himself to be Nashi's friend. Luke thought about what he had just heard from the silver haired man, Taemin, at the moment.

So, he was a total stranger that he had never seen in his entire life, knocking on his door, claiming that he was his older sister's old friend.

Well, by our dear celestial wizard next words, it seems that all of this didn't sound suspicious at all to him.

"Oh!! Well then come in!!" Said Luke happily with a wide toothy grin. Taemin laughed at the little boy as he slightly ruffled his blonde hair.

"You remind me so much of her....so careless." Said Taemin to Luke, who frowned at the silver haired man's words. Shrugging it off, Luke stepped aside to let the man come inside the house.

"Well, you can go talk to her, she's in her room."

"Is she still asleep?"

"Yeah. Feel free to wake her up. Which by the way, good luck with that." Said Luke witha sigh. As he started walking out of the house, Taemin frowned at him.

"Where are you going?"

"To the guild. I'm hungry." And with that, Luke shut the door behind him as he started making his way towards the guild, leaving a dump founded stranger inside of his house.

Shaking his head furiously, Taemin rubbed his eye as he laughed softly.

'Wow. Well that was easy.'

________________

"What do you mean by 'easy'?" Asked Elise to her older brother. "You and Blake took an S-class mission that even the master himself didn't want to do it!!"

"He didn't want to do it because it was stupid." Said Gale with a sigh. Nova looked at him questionably at this.

"Stupid?" She asked the green haired boy who nodded at her.

"Me and Blake thought that it was a highly dangerous mission that we could test our abilities in. Turned out, it was just to guard some princess out of Fiore."

"A princess?" Asked Nova as she scrunched her nose cutely. Gale nodded at her with a sigh.

"Yeah, and god she was annoying. She tried to sleep with me like, twice."

"Oh my." Said Nova with wide eyes.

"Why you? If I was her I would try with Blake." Said Elise as she turned her head away from the duo and continued walking. She frowned when she found that both of them had just stopped walking.

"What?"

"Did you actually hear what you just said?" Asked Nova to her while Gale nodded at her with wide eyes. Elise looked at them questionably.

"What? I--"

"We heard it loud and clear the first time El." Whispered a voice in Elise's ear which made her cringe. Turning around swiftly, she groaned at the person behind her.

"Okay, for Mavis's sake, where the hell do you always pop out from?!"

"I have my ways." Said Blake with pride. Elise rolled her eyes as she turned her head back over towards her best friend and older brother.

However when she did turn around, she had founded that both of them had suddenly disapeared. Elise groaned at this.

'Yeah leave me all alone dumbasses.' Thought Elise followed by a sigh. 'Who am I kidding I knew this was going to happen sooner or later.'

"So" Said Blake as he wrapped an arm around Elise's neck and got her closer to his side. "You don't mind getting it on with me, huh?" Elise's eyes widdened at this as a blush had suddenly formed on her cheeks.

"What?! No no no no no no no noooooooooo!! No way in hell shithead!!" Was what the black haired girl yelled before ripping Blake's hand off her shoulder and stopping away furiously, leaving a smirking maroon haired boy behind.

'Well, I think I'm going to be the one winning that bet. Get your ass ready El, your going to have to do whatever I ask of you.'

___________________

Oooooooh!! Update!! Yeppii!! *pops a confetti*

Why are my readers getting lesser and lesser? I know that I take forever to update, but like guys, in the end I'm gonna update lol

Well, thx for the people who stuck around for this story, you must you really like this thing if your still reading this xD

I'm gonna try to make an early update soon, buuuuut NO PROMISES!!

Later my dear readers ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 14 7
Welcome to year X817,Natsu and Lucy have grown up a bit and have gotten married.Now the descendants' era has now arrived.Join Nashi,Joy,Drake,and the...
13.8K 392 24
~Fairy Tail Next Generation Fanfic + Nashi x Storm + Other Next Gen Ships~ Years have passed since the adventures of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and ma...
170K 3.6K 66
|:| Fairy Tail had just won the Grand Magic Games and everyone was celebrating the victory and new alliances with the other guilds. Everybody was hap...
6.6K 162 38
After the first generation of fairy tail all got married each had there own kid. But one in particular is got a hard time ahead of her... Nashi Dragn...