In Love With The Boss Man

By ItsmySwagg_143

Quincy and LeLani have been dating since 12th grade year. Now, they find themselves still together. Quincy be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A.N.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A.N.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Dudeee
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Clear Uppppp!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
OVER
New Story
-.-

Chapter 23

17K 450 18
By ItsmySwagg_143

~LeLani

I went to the trap, and everything was moving smoothly. I went up to Quincy's office and logged onto the computer. I looked up Quincy, OG and Smoke's iPhone's. They were in Athens Georgia. I called the county jail, and none of them were there. I grabbed my strap and silencer. It's about to be a mff problem.

I got Lonnie, and Britiany. We going to get my man, Smoke and OG. Lonnie is such a nigga at heart. She act just like one when we go on missions and to clubs. Especially strip clubs, well I do to but, this about Lonnie.

After a few hour drive, we arrived at this giant building. I believed held Quincy, OG and Smoke. We scoped out until night, and when the guards weren't paying much attention, I slit their necks and went in just shooting. There was about 70 to 80 people in here. When I began to walk upstairs, I heard Quincy yelling at someone. "Man don't fucking touch me!" I heard skin contact, then Quincy groan. I peeped around the corner and seen a female about to hit him with her gun. I shot that bitch dead in her neck. Quincy looks around. "Baby! Thank the lord for you!" He got too excited. "Be quiet. Gone get me killed." I cut the duct tape from around him. I gave him his gun and we went to find OG and Smoke. But Lonnie had already freed Smoke. Britiany got OG and was kissing on him. I smile. "Damn Britiany you miss him?" She nods and blushes.

We were about to leave when I heard three shots. I wasnt shot, Lonnie wasn't, Brit, OG or Smoke. I looked Quincy and he was froze. He had three bullets in his back. "Q, baby." He fell to the ground. If I loose him, I swear I'll be crazy. I shoot four to five times while OG and Smoke got Q outta here. I shot dude in his forehead, before realizing, it was Jerell. I got shaky and left.

"Q, baby, please please wake up." I was crying. Quincy wasn't breathing on his own, he was on life support, and I can't leave him. I love Quincy, sometimes more than I love myself. If I loose him, then I'll never forgive Jerell. "Lani, babygirl, come on, let's take a breather." OG says. I follow him outside. I began crying hard. "Lani calm down." He hugs me. I dried my tears, and looked at my shoes. "He gone make it Lani. I promise you. He a strong man.",

I hear that same story all the time, and if he don't then what? I just sigh and call to check on Brianna and King. "Mommy! I miss you!" Brianna says. "Mamama." I hear King babbling. "I miss yall. Kiss King's forehead for me Brianna. I'll be home soon okay? Where Auntie Britiany?" I ask. "She in the kitchen cooking with Uncle Dice." Bri says. "Give her the phone Bri." I hear her feet running and I hear Brit tell her to stop running. "Hey Lani. How Quincy? He awake?" I sigh. "No. He can't even breath on his own Britiany. I don't know what to do." I respond. "Just pray. You talk to Q's mom?" I roll my eyes. "Yea. She gone say he deserve to die. I don't know what's wrong with that woman." I say shaking my head. "Who says that about their child?" I hear King scream. "Oh lord. This boy. Let me go." Brit says. "Tell him to be careful. Bye Brit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓ī¸
28.9K 894 29
Khia , toni , tati & shakyla . Best friends since 3rd grade but when they approach highschool things change . people switch up .
171K 4.1K 56
All right reserved Šī¸ 2019 "Without You", Bree & Shamar both enjoying the perks of being young and in love. Multiple factors pull at their relationsh...
7.7K 165 25
Dustin and Faye have been dancing partners since they were little and nothing more, but will all that change in their sophomore year of high school...