Honey Bunny

By pocketbangtan

"Jungkook. Just. Humped. Me." BTS Jungkook x Reader Bunny JK ❤️❤️ lol it sounds weird but trust me Highest Ra... More

Before You Read
Pet Shop
Magic
Home
Grandma
Human
3:00 A.M.
Iron Man
Waffles
Escape
Fashion Disaster
Hurricane Irma⛈☔️🌊
Expensive Boys
Sleepy
Spit Takes
Planning the Seduction
New Looks
Staying in
Swatting Flies
Regret and Apologies
The Murder of Park Jimin
Kiss in the Dark [New Year's Bonus]
Fantasies
Drinks and Relaxation
Mouth to Mouth
Hangover Cure
Q&A (Not an update but ily so please read❤️❤️)
Until the Kookie Crumbles
Q&A Answers
Sunrise
Dues to be Paid
Falling Apart
Devil Cashier
Persuasion
[A/N] Reader Rewards
Better than Broken
Flower Boy Coffee Shop
Once in a Lifetime
Excel
Dancing King [Bonus]

You're My Home

326K 13.2K 13.9K
By pocketbangtan

Operation Break Jungkook
Final Stage
Operation Complete

Mission Mate with Y/N
Final Stage
Mission Complete

Y/N's POV
You wake up warm and happy.

Though you're a tad sore, your body is well rested, heavy with the satisfaction of a deep sleep resulting from physical exhaustion.

Jungkook is asleep behind you.

You roll over to face him.

His uneven lips are slack, lids closed over his big doe eyes, and his hair is messy and ruffled. He looks so innocent that you have to double check your memory to make sure that everything that just happened isn't a figment of your imagination, and was really with him.

He's not innocent. You don't know what kind of porn Jimin showed this man, but you'd say that it worked like a charm.

Sighing sleepily, you gently trail your finger down the side of his face in a feather-light caress. Jungkook's nose twitches, and his eyes flutter open to meet yours.

Warm blackish-brown, the color of dark chocolate. His eyes have lightened in the late afternoon sunlight that's streaming from the window.

Class started and ended already, but you can catch up with some notes from your acquaintances. This is more important.

"Noona," Jungkook whispers. He shifts toward you with sparkling eyes, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. Happiness shines there.

You return the smile. "Jungkook."

He kisses you ever so softly then draws back, laying his head on the pillow and simply watching you. You don't speak or move, and he two of you gaze at each other, tracing the curves of your faces with sweet gazes.

Jungkook lifts his hand, his thumb caressing your bottom lip, and his hand cups the side of your face in a gentle, loving hold. "You're beautiful, Noona," he says. "Can I ask you something?"

"Mm," is your reply. Your mind is slow with sleep and dopey joy, lost in the aura of Jungkook. It's hard to focus on anything except his eyes and his lips and the light weight of his gaze skimming over your features.

"Have you ever been in love?" he asks.

Love? No.

Not before this, anyways.

Because earlier, as Jungkook held you and the two of took the step that you can never undo, you realized something.

You do love him.

Not as your pet, and not as some platonic family member, but as someone you could spend the rest of your life with.

You truly, whole-heartedly love him.

"With another man?" you ask. "No. I've dated before, but it never led to love. Why do you ask?"

Jungkook goes silent, chewing on his bottom lip. His arms go out and pull you to him, rolling so that he's on his back and you're splayed across his chest. Warm hands settle on your lower back, and he looks up at your with black doe eyes full of burning curiosity.

"Tell me what love feels like," he says in a voice that makes you want to give him the world.

"Well, like I said," you answer. "I've never felt it in a romantic way-" until now  "-but I can tell you how I feel about my family. How I feel about my friends."

When he nods, you continue on.

"It's complicated. Love is a combination of wanting to change everything in you to please one person, yet at the same time, understanding that they love you for the person you are. Understanding that you don't need to change. All your rights and wrongs, all of your imperfections, that's why they love you."

You stop and look at Jungkook with serious eyes. "Love is impossible without imperfections. And love isn't easy, like everyone expects it to be. You have to work hard sometimes, because the differences between two people can cause conflicts. People who truly love each other will stop and sit down, and try to resolve their conflicts instead of running from them."

"So if I was in love, I wouldn't have to change things about myself that they don't like?" There's genuine curiosity in his voice, like he's trying to figure out a puzzle that he doesn't understand.

"No. No one should have to do that." Gently, you stroke your fingers through Jungkook's hair. He closes his eyes in pleasure, like a cat. "Compromises are good, but you shouldn't change who you are. If someone loves you, they accept all the bad parts along with the good. They have to love all of you. And no one should settle for anything less than that."

When you're finished with your little speech, you lay your head on Jungkook's shoulder and close your eyes, absorbing his warmth into your skin.

"Noona?" Jungkook rumbles. You feel the vibrations of his speech through his chest, making you smile.

"Yes?"

He pauses, and lifts your chin up, directing your gaze to meet his own. Your breath catches in your throat at the look in his eyes.

It's sweetness and honey and beauty, and all of the things you've ever hoped for and ever will want. Magic, and romance, and the promise of an unbreakable bond.

Even as the words come out of his mouth, you know what he'll say.

"I think I love you," Jungkook whispers.

You stare at him, taking in his eyes. Underneath all the gentleness of his confession, there's an unavoidable vulnerability and the fear of rejection.

You suppose that anyone making a confession of love can't get around being afraid of mono-admiration.

However, Jungkook needn't worry.

Your heart pounds in your chest, pumping through your blood and veins a kind of ecstatic celebration that you've never known. You're electric, and chemical catalyst ready to react. Your lips are quivering in excitement.

"I love you too," you respond in a shaking voice, pushing into it every emotion rushing through you like a tidal wave that drowns anything else.

A small laugh of relief flees his lips, and he buries his head in your shoulder, hugging you so tightly that you can't breathe.

"I love you," he says again. "I love you, Noona. You're so special to me. You're my home."

You're my home.

With trembling fingers, your draw his face away from your shoulder, and connect your lips in the sweetest kiss.

"You're my home," you whisper to him.

Jungkook kisses you again, rolling so that you're beneath him as he becomes more aggressive. He litters pecks done your neck, stopping to bite at your collarbone.

Throwing your head back, you clutch his hair between your fingers and lose yourself once again in his touch.

"Noona-" he starts to mumble agains you, but he's cut off by the shrill ring of your cellphone.

Uncertain, Jungkook backs off and looks at you.

"Ignore it," you say, relieved when the ringing stops. You drag him back to you and kiss him on the lips, happily letting him take control.

Until your phone rings again.

Groaning in irritation, you lay back limply on the bed as Jungkook rolls off of you, scampering across the room to retrieve your phone from your purse.

"Here," he growls, shoving it into your hand. "Hurry, Noona." Then he stalks into the bathroom, frustration scrawled plain across his face.

Not looking at the number, you simply smash the answer button and hiss into the phone, "Who is it?"

"Y/N," says a cheerful, silky voice that makes your heart drop abruptly into your stomach.

"N-Namjoon?" you stammer.

"Yeah! What's up?" His voice sounds so happy and free. So oblivious to the fact that he's just single-handedly destroyed your joyful bubble of love and made all of your concerns come rushing back in. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm done. The potion is ready! I should be back in Korea the day after tomorrow, and then we can fix this whole mess!"

Then we can fix this whole mess.

A laugh bubbles up the length of your throat. It's isn't a laugh of happiness though.

In fact, it won't be much longer before that laughter crosses the line and turns into tears. You can already feel the wetness welling up in your eyes.

"Y/N?" you hear Namjoon say faintly over the line, but you're not listening anymore. "Are you okay?"

You sit down on the end of the bed, and stare blankly at the bathroom door, which separates you and the rabbit that you've just confessed mutual love to.

Are you okay?

No.

Nothing is okay.

Nothing is okay.

[A/N]
Unedited ☹️
Double update
Personal Insta account : @vl_bow
Inkitt account: @pocketbangtan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
648K 18.9K 44
《SLOW EDITING》 ❝I care about you❞ A book wherein you suddenly become partners with the school's playboy, Jeon Jungkook. book 2; LOV...
4.5K 180 18
A BTS Fanfiction
681K 21.1K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction