Loved and Lost ( A Niall Hora...

ahoyhannah tarafından

"Let go of me!" I screamed disgusted. I could feel anger heating up inside my tear-stained face. "Sonia, plea... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51: the end♥

Chapter 21

9.8K 117 5
ahoyhannah tarafından

*Niall's POV*

I almost felt betrayed when I seen Harry and Sonia together like that. Especially after the talk me and Hannah had about how she maybe liked me back. I really thought she liked me, but maybe I was just blinded by love. There had to be an explanation, and I was going to get it.

The next couple of rides we went on weren't in uncomfortable silence, thank god. The last one we went on before we had to meet up with everyone was the teacups. So much more fun than I would've thought.

When we approached the rest of the boys and Sonia in line at the food court, Liam smirked and said, "So everybody having fun so far?"

"It was grand." Sonia said turning around and putting her back towards me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind the concessions.

"What do you want?" she growled, ripping her hand from my grasp.

"What's your problem?"

"My problem? My problem. So I guess now I'm the one with the problem. At least I don't go around making out with my FRIEND'S best friend." the way she accentuated 'friends' kind of hurt.

"Tell me about it. Five minutes after we get here you're already sucking face with Harry. I mean, don't you think that's a little hypocriticle?" I couldn't take it. Was she really blaming me for kissing Hannah?

"At least I have a reason."

"Let's hear it."

*Sonia's POV*

How could I say this without sounding totally stupid and irrelevant?

"After the fake picture on the news, I was giving them something that they didn't have to fake." Nope. Didn't work.

"THAT is your reason?"

"Heat of the moment, Niall. And what might be yours. Oh wait, you don't have one beca-"

"I was jealous, okay!"

***************************

author's note: i know it's a bit short but jet lag and writer's block really don't work well together. i promise next chapter will be longer and hopefully better.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

266K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
9.9K 411 48
Any person who has seen the third season (the best season so far) of ouat knows how evil peter pan is. Well unfortunately (spoilers) he died, but wha...
337K 13.6K 34
Picture this: You just got fired from your 10th job, you're on your way home with the radio on, and a certain song starts playing. Amazing, right? Wh...
647K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭