Someone's Forever

By NeelamMenghani

*Long Listed for Wattys 2018* E-Awards 2017 Winner *Best Hooked Story * *COMPLETED* Life, love, hate and b... More

Someone's Forever
Prologue
1. Goodbye Normal, Hello Miracle
2. Let The Mystery Begins
3. Past, Present and Future
4. A Vow to Protect
5. Questions, Confusions and Amusements
6. Test of Patience
7. Deal that sealed Our Destiny
8. Consequences of Negligence
9. A Night of Dilemma
10. Faith and Myth
11. Enlightening Darkness
12. Breeze of Change
13. His Pain, His Relief
14. Old Pain, New Wounds
15. Shock One After the Other
16. Morning Mayhem
17. Stepping in the Arena
18. Calling out the Soul
19. Chaotic Afternoon
20. Just a Glimpse
21. An Evening Maze
22. A Little Further
23. A Spark in the Dark
24. And He Found Her
25. Conflicting Deception
26. Do Not Speak
27. Ancient Legends
28. Arrival of the Grey Sky
29. Closer to Appraisal
30. Meeting Mr. Mycroft
31. To Save the King
32. Check'Mate'
33. Defiance in Acceptance
34. Losing Her Chance
35. A Call from 'Treasure of Heart'
36. A Walk Unexpected
37. A Meet to Remember
38. Curve of Guidance
39. Conceptual Claws
40. Instinctive Step
41. Healing Wound
42. Webbing Deep
43. Reiterating History
44. Turned Table
45. Expectations Unexpected
46. You are Not Alone
47. Assurance from Guardian
48. Reaching the Surface
49. 'V' for A V
50. Lost and Found
51. 'Queen of Hearts'
52. Marvelous Majestic Meet
53. Old Rust but Gold
54. The Will of Time
55. Two Purposes, One Arrow
56. Apart from You
57. Mystery and Miracle
59. Hide and Steal
60. You and Us
61. The Night Falls
62. Trust is Essential
63. Tussle to Throne
64. A Word with Divergent
The Slave
65. Your Answer awaits You
66. Privilege of Acceptance
67. Two Names in One Breath
68. Fire: A Lethal Game
69. Peace and Storm
70. Sweat in Smirk
71. The Mate Bond
72. Shield Defends, Sword Attacks
73. Heard Unsaid
74. Rational Rage
75. BitterSweet Sky
76. Defeated Victory
77. Knows More than Told
78. Desperate Diversion
79. Fragile Trust
80. Gust of Rush
81. Howling Heart, Quiet Eyes
82. Damsel in Despair
83.1 Dark of Light: Alicia
83.2 The Rising Dawn: Alicia
83.3 Balance of Nature: Alicia
84.1 The Preface of Pain
84.2 This Finally Concludes
85.1 Sparks & Pains
85.2 Is Pain an end?
86.1 Always Behind of You
86.2 Behind the Maze
87.1 Sealed Secret
87.2 A Fate Sealed
88. The Rise of New Dawn
89. Closer and Far Away
Whispers of Forever
Someone's Forever
Sacrifices of Sapphire

58. A Celebration so Special

2.9K 174 40
By NeelamMenghani

 When the wind of love is blowing around;

My heart seeking the shelter of my beloved.

Yet again the lap of mom has became my companion

When the lullaby of my brother's scolding is soothing my soul!

***

When the wind of love is blowing around;

My heart seeking the shelter of my beloved.

Yet again the lap of mom has became my companion

When the lullaby of my brother's scolding is soothing my soul!

Neelam Menghani

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Mystery and Miracle]

Gideon's POV

"Veronica isn't coming?" Theo asked again causing Royce to growl in pure annoyance.

His wolf whimpered in submission.

"No she isn't, Theo. Well her work didn't allow her." Baron answered smoothly.

"How is Revin?" I intervened briskly.

He eyed me with a faint curl on his lips before nodding softly.

"He is fine Majesty. But—" he took an abrupt halt before continuing.

His pause brought us the stress of moment.

"His wolf has already started healing. His wolf is trying to fight to heal him." He sighed in pure resignation.

"What about the sedatives we discussed about?" Theodore asked; my gaze met his attentive figure.

"Yes, I had sedated him in order to slow down the healing process." Baron provided staring at the grass. His eyes showcasing his worry.

Royce growled softly, the Alpha wasn't in approval of their step.

"Sedatives are doing their work on him but his wolf is fighting the sedatives to protect him. It's his natural instincts that his wolf is following."

"But I'm afraid it'll be difficult for him to bear for a long time." He concluded with a resigned sigh.

An atmosphere of tension spread around with his announcement.

I cursed myself for all this.

Apparently Gerard read the grief of my face, as he tried to provide me an assurance.

"He is strong Majesty; we don't have to worry about him."

His attempt was futile, failed to provide me any relief.

"Will he be able to suffer that much?" again Theo threw another query.

"He will Theo. He will." Gerard spoke, his voice grim and eyes lost in his own world.

"I can't understand how he can do this." Theo. muttered in exasperation which was audible enough for a supernatural creature to hear.

His eyes displayed his realization for his mistake as he raised his apologetic eyes.

"He sees Sahira in Niera." Baron's revelation was news to Theodore but I had a faint realization. It was very much evident in Revin's eyes.

"For him, Sahira is back in Niera." Gerard said; his mind was locked in some deep thinking.

He exhaled heavily as if overwhelmed with a burden.

Grief and agony took place in our heart at Sahira's mention.

"Jerry lost his everything when Sahira left. But now he sees his Sahira in Niera. In fact nothing is changed. Niera indeed is very similar to Sahira." Baron continued. His lips tugged into a bright smile.

Gerard mirrored his expression while Theo seemed shocked to receive the fact.

My Miracle indeed is precious.

That's why I have complete faith in him.

He'll protect Miracle.

The bubbles of giggles intervened uninvited in our sore discussion.

The laughter grew loud gaining our attention.

The scent of first rain invaded the atmosphere stealing my worries leaving me in peace.

I took involuntary step toward the source, she was hidden from me but my heart knew the way. Others, I surmise followed the suit.

Soft wind swaying around making me aware of her presence around as I took my steps, my lungs greedy to take in her scent while my eyes impatient to see my Miracle.

To drink in her smiling face, her laughing eyes, her innocent gaze and smart orbs.

One glimpse of her peeping from the dense trees brought delight to my eyes.

My Miracle was chasing Tiara; the beauty of life was revolving around them through their laughing faces.

If she doesn't stop smiling, everyone is going to fall in love with her. Royce muttered mesmerized by our precious Miracle.

Well, she doesn't need to smile. She can make anyone fall for her by just being her. I answered equally spellbound by her charm.

Tiara's tiny frame was bouncing around; the melody of her laughter was brightening the joy of moment.

I could sense the aura of energy rushing through the bond we all shared, the laughter our little Tiara brought us.

The sight we craved to see for a long time.

Then through the curtains of nature, Miracle peeped. Her laughter joyful face came with colors of life. Her legs thumping softly, foot bare falling on the soft grass.

Long black waves were following her as her fragile sculpted figure chasing Tiara through the distance.

Tendrils falling over her face which she seems unfazed in her task of giggling and chasing. Her soft lustrous lips painted in their natural pink glow, brown orbs gleaming in mischief and delight.

"Tiger stop baby!" her melodious voice resonated dissipating the soft chiming of evening birds above.

Tiger?!

Her call increased the laughter of Tiara as her giggled loudly before turning over her shoulder.

"No Aunt Bambi!" she squealed giggling before increasing her speed.

My eyes glued at the sight, both running around the garden unaware of any invasion in their private moment.

She is bliss.

Indeed!

We have to keep her locked since people are going to fall for her. His possessive passion sparking through his announcing.

I will. She is only ours! I chuckled with a response.

Suddenly, Tiara took a tricky turn in speed neglecting the surroundings which got her foot stuck in metal settled on the ground causing her to fall.

My eyes went narrow as Miracle witnessed the same causing her to squeal.

"Tiger!"

Rain started to drizzle around the garden, the fountain of artificial water system was the reason.

Miracle ran toward Tiara; cradling her in her arms she was checking her leg unaffected with the fact that the water was drenching her in this cold.

Tiara assured her but she ignored until she was satisfied with her own inspection.

"Alpy!!" Tiara squeal gained her attention as she raised her head to glance in her surroundings.

Frowning eyes went wide when her gaze met mine. Tiara jumped leaving her embrace before bouncing toward me.

With timid tremulous moves, she stood. Her eyes transfixed on me.

Was it cold that was causing her to shiver or the embarrassment; I can't comprehend but there was a certain trembling in her eyes.

"Aunt Bambi, you are completely drenched, you'll get cold." Tiara's squeal brought us out of our own world before my eyes went to her figure.

Fragile soft molded in pearl, her figure was shaking before a growl escaped me.

She flinched taking a step backward before her gaze followed lowering.

Eyes widened in pure humiliation as she perceived the reason of my growl.

Emotions blooming in her dark serene eyes as she intertwined her palms together before her arms wrapped around her shaking torso.

The shivering increasing so was the pace of her beating heart. Her rhythm went uneven hiking every moment.

Unable to hold anymore, I saw her turning around hiding her humiliated figure.

Her action brought me to reality as I snapped out back.

We are not alone.

Miracle!

***

NIERA'S POV

What surprise life throws at you is completely away from your comprehension power.

At one moment, I was chasing my little bundle of joy and another I'm flushed shielding my face and hiding myself in pure humiliation.

It takes one second to turn pure joy into pure embarrassment.

Pure quietness is ruling around but in my head, the bells of warnings are rising to levels.

The cold winds are invading, intruding, touching my skin through the wet clothes causing me to shiver, my teeth are clattering seeking warmth but again only this quietness is bothering me.

Sanity and subconscious both are frozen just like the blood of my streams is solidified facing this hazard.

The sharp stare of several eyes made me aware of their presence to my frozen conscious burying me in the depth of mortification.

Suddenly a thunderous dark growl resonated, the sky thundered along announcing the cessation of this embarrassing moment. Killing the quietness of awkwardness, I was engulfed in warmth which not only dominated the cold but provided me the embrace of trust.

The Savior of mine!

Trust!

Saviour!

Time halted its pace, leading the clock to different path.

Electric bounds embraced me, jolting me toward the iron wall wrapped in fabric, the warmth ran through me like adrenaline as goose bumps rose to my spine, not with the cold but this contact created through me.

Warm breaths fanning over my wet head, creating a turmoil inside my ribcage. I gasped; I had to because this sensation was different, overwhelming; alien from my lifetime experience.

The bound tightened, extending the grip to another level, pushing me further to the embrace of heated wall.

Too occupied with the turmoil, I completely lost the control on reality; present and reality were alien to me, all this new feel was I could comprehend right now.

"Inside Now!" The husky, dark yet authoritative words resonated, vibrating the wall beside me.

The voice was familiar, the warmth and calmness was familiar, so was the embrace.

The Saviour again is there to fulfill his duty,

A responsibility he never agrees but loyal to.

His soul is calling me yet hiding away from mine.

My Gorgeous Saviour is again to save me,

Shielding me from all the pain.

You make a note to take poetry classes after all this. My bad timing Subconscious butted in, the comment ruined my warm tingling mood.

I was tempted to growl but the work was done by the wall sake Valentine around me. The grip of his electric arms tightened, leaving no space for lungs to respire and kick out carbon dioxide.

I shivered, clutching the soft fabric of his shirt that was clenched to his chest.

An involuntarily gasp escaped me as my instincts forced me to raise my thick head to steal a glimpse of my Gorgeous Saviour's face.

My glimpse died as bewitchment greeted me when his Caribbean Blue orbs were already transfixed on me.

Bewilderment was nothing, spell bound could be appropriate to describe the moment when our eyes met.

Different emotions were swiveling inside his blue pools but one I could identify was Anger.

My conscience frowned, why angry?

The answer called from behind, "Sahira's room, Majesty—y" it was my dear friend's frightened timid whisper that came from a distance but was audible enough for my over sensitive senses to catch and comprehend.

I tried to turn, look over to my shaking friend but as my eyes fidgeted inside my orbs, the arms snaked around my waist found my hip bone to hold a grip.

Utterly confused and surprised, all could do was narrow my accusing gaze at him but Mr. Almighty brushed off my shooting gaze while throwing his steal glare at Jerry.

A squeal was heard in thin air followed by complete silence.

I surmise that my dear friend has followed the command like the battalion of Gentleman and now they all are settled inside.

With slowly sanity taking place and gravity of present returning back to howl, I tried to make a move, a move to move away from this warm embracing wall.

A warm soothing, comforting embrace of Mr. Gorgeous Saviour.

The brief enunciating conscience of mine earned a kick from sanity for this extra unnecessary remark.

Key word, 'Try'

Well whatever and however efforts I try, the movement of my body was completely depend upon him but my dear Mr. Gorgeous Saviour was busy looking deep into my troubled fidgeting eyes.

What is he trying to search there?

I was tempted to know but soon I too was losing the senses in them.

The cold gust of wind was indecent enough to break the spell between us as my feet shivered.

"U—um!" I tried to croak but vocal cords seems like frozen in trance.

Words weren't exchanged between apart from my soft whispers. But soon, my body moved along with his dominating one.

We were heading somewhere near to the home which abnormally increased my anxiety level.

Inside?!

I again started to struggle in his arms but the bounds were unbreakable, inescapable.

The thought to face them again in this wet 'see through' attire was humiliating itself and far from appropriating. I struggled but it was all vain when Mr. Iron Wall was at holding end.

When this consistent struggle between us continued; he had to surrender. Drawing out a resigned breath, I witnessed him shifting his handsome face to forty nine degrees toward me.

His eyes brimming with an unknown but strong emotion, leaving me flabbergasted.

Apparently he was aware of my anxious actions as his eyes turned seeking.

Asking me something!

The eyes were speaking, words weren't needed.

Do I trust him?

They held the question. As if seeking my assurance and my words for his sake.

Yes. I trust him. With my soul, my heart. I trust him.

My heart answered in a beat.

I trust you!

My eyes gave him the assurance, my lids fall before rising to meet his eyes which he read and a small smile crawled upon his impassive yet attractive lips which seems new to him as well.

My insides fluttered as I clawed my lips to reduce the stretch of my own smile.

His loosing grip tightened again and I sighed at the calmness returned to my body.

Our steps striding forward; not toward the main entrance but for a different direction.

My logic desperate to know but this trust was assuring acting as a calming agent.

Soon a door greeted us that Mr. Majesty opened with a clink; a set of stairs were the next in which he held my hand briskly keeping an eye on my steps. Apparently to watch over my wobbling steps.

Well I can walk properly!

"I can see that." Came a swift response which was brisk yet soft.

When my eyes reached his blue ones, they were dangling in mirth.

I huffed seething at my smart active mouth.

His amusement was interrupted when a huge mahogany door met us at the small corridor ending the staircase.

Well I haven't been in this side of Jerry's house.

He briskly opened the door, twisting the knob through and led me inside.

The lights were switched on moments later which almost blinded me momentary.

The light brought the beauty in the room. I was left at awe of the sight.

Serenity and calmness would be insufficient to define the place.

White and soft purple were painting the walls in their charm. A bed, queen size but untouched. Lavender curtains all draped around the huge window, two lavender white wardrobes were settled to one side and a study table on the other adorned with beautiful colorful paintings.

"Niera" the husky whisper beside my ear brought me out of my wonder meander.

I jerked only to hit his chin and injuring my scalp in process.

"Go change." He uttered the two words from his mildly stubble surrounding mouth that were making him more Gorgeous.

Is there anything in this world which isn't attracting my preposterous mind to him?

The answer I received was pure silence of my brain cells while my eyes were focusing on his enticing gaze.

He gestured my numb uncooperative figure to move but when instincts and logics are submerged in the tides of Pacific Ocean, how someone can think reasonably.

Suddenly his face came closer, fanning his warm breaths on my nose, throwing me to another turmoil.

I shivered lowering my gaze as his lips lowered to my nose.

"You'll catch cold if you won't change." He reasoned softly; his eyes cradling warmth and concern.

My heart swirling on imaginary wings while eyes busy in blinking.

"You can hold me as much as you want. I will be yours." His husky whisper reached my ears as I searched his eyes for meaning.

But apart from sincerity drenched in that 'Unknown' emotion, I found nothing.

I'll be yours!

Mine!

His words had different meaning not what you're trying to interpret. My sanity reminded grimly.

His words were out of my comprehension level but sure they succeeded to create a turmoil inside me.

Tentatively I put my hands on his arms to steady myself. He doesn't complain but held me secured.

I was unwilling to leave, it was my earnest plea.

However this wasn't mystery to him. His eyes held assurance which melted in mine.

"I'll be downstairs." He whispered.

Don't know how, don't know he said that and how it was something I was craving to hear.

An assurance that he is here, not leaving me!

He'll be with me!

A spark of hope ignited on the wax of my preposterous and unreachable desires.

With last glance toward me, he nodded and left, closing the door. While I stood gawking at the closed door and sweeping my haywire stance.

It was the slithering of something heavy from my shoulder that led me to the realization of my current stance.

Blinking, I snapped my gaze at my disrupted figure only to find my frame being covered by the Blazer Jacket that was slipping away from my shoulder.

Blazer?

But how?

Whose?

And most importantly, when?

The questions were many but the answer was one.

Of course, it was Him.

My Gorgeous Saviour!

Always him!

The blazer slid down my shoulder leaving my wet clothes and skin bare to the attack of chilling air.

I shivered holding the blazer in my arms. The wild musky scent was dominating the fabric leaving me in his scent and his essence.

You are a puzzle for me Mr. Valentine. I'm still unable to understand you.

The wall of honor and command for others but when our eyes meet, I see someone who is willing to hold a hand.

The rigid shield of authority that never let any evil to touch his people but when we are alone, I see something vulnerable lurking around your orbs, stealing the shine of your eyes.

Coldness is your name but for me, you're soft and tender.

Just tell me Mr. Gorgeous Saviour, how shall I understand you!

My sanity face palmed itself while insanity was laughing at my poetic self.

I giggled while shivering as the blazer in my hand reminded me about the drenched state of mine.

Placing the Jacket softly over the edge of bed, I gave a brief glance at the surrounding. The calmness of the interior was presenting itself as a calming factor. Rubbing my palm together in an attempt to generate heat between them, I made my way to the wardrobe.

A huge mirror was adorning there giving me a great idea of how dis-ordinated I was looking.

From face to hair to clothes, nothing was near to be called human. Deep shade of tint crawled on my neck when I recalled the sharp stares of people around, when I stood in these mortifying wet see through attire.

Curse the blunder!

With heavy eyelids, I opened the door and found a boutique embellished inside.

With great astonishment, I scanned the whole area.

Wow! But whose?

Whose clothes are these?

Could be Serene or someone else?

My questioning gaze fell on the enlarged photograph on the wall. My queries directed toward the still frame.

A beautiful face was smiling back at me. I stood mesmerizing by the serenity it was showcasing through those big brown eyes.

The brown eyes!

They remind me of someone!

Tiger!

Frowning I tried to find answers but reach to nowhere. So, taking a deep breath, I allowed myself to immerse in the task of finding a suitable simple and inexpensive dress.

Undoubtedly, the wardrobe was beautiful. Every dress was simple, plain but elegant. Very similar to my choice.

What the owner would think about my intrusion, this thought was clouding my brain cells.

After a lot of struggle and careful shuffling and rambling, I chose a green top and a pair of palazzo pants.

Trendy!

Simple!

Me!

Without second thoughts, I smiled at the plain fabric before closing the wooden door.

With one glance of gratitude toward the painting I smiled.

Let's get ready, super quickly!

***

The staircase announced my arrival as my heels clinking to the tile steps.

Soon different faces and figures came into view. Some staring at my direction, some busy in their own business.

The humiliating moment was still fresh to my conscience as I tried to steal eye contact.

"There she is." Dr. Baron's comforting voice reverberated around.

I gain the courage to peep up to find people are looking at me with broad smile plastered on their face.

Okay! So this isn't accusing at all!

Good to know!

The smiles and joy encouraged me to take quick steps; I doubled my speed to reach down.

Different faces greeted me as I tried to gawk their reactions accordingly.

I saw Mr. Banerjee sitting on the couch with his ever present grin plastered on his face. His eyes twinkled to another level when he saw me approaching. I tried to smile at his tilting figure which was following my every move. The bunch of garden representing flowers was hindering his gawking gaze from me.

I frowned before squinting my eyes at the distracting bunch of flowers; collectively called a bouquet.

What caught my eyes and forced me to gape was the whole centre table between the well seated men was occupied with the heavy abundant bouquet of flowers which was looking beautiful as well as annoying at the same time.

Because being settled on the center table and holding the center of attraction, the bouquet was restraining others from peeping at others face.

It was looking like Mr. Tarzan will pop out from this dense jungle.

Who got these?

And why?

As far as I remember today is Tiger's birthday so it must be for her.

I must salute the guest who got these Jungle representing flower bed for a seven year old kid.

What an idea!

"Cleopatra!" an adenoidal voice squealed followed by a jumping Kangaroo figure of Mr. Banerjee evolving behind the blue wild flowers which were from his side and my eyes cringed at this nickname.

Cleopatra! Who is she god?

Definitely not the Cleopatra History introduced me to!

He leaped to approach me and my eyes widen; almost ready to dive in the depth of this quite version of the Amazon's Jungle.

"Niere dear!" Another squeal resonated around; the source my auditory nerves detected from behind. I, in the pressure of shock and depression; turned only to be collided with Miss. Mahriyah who was grinning at me with wide eyes.

"You're looking so green." She squeaked gushing.

Green?!

I must say her way of complimenting is way colorfully innovative.

"Thank you Miss. Mah—yri—yah." I took my leisure time to stutter her name correct.

Her left brow rose to certain centimeter of her forehead before my lips displayed my teeth at her 'about to spurt' face.

"Cleopatra!" the same nickname rang in my ears as well as the in hall as I sensed a presence behind me. I cringed inwardly before plastering a smile on my face; I turned and took two steps to the side to create a distance from the two grinning creatures of the town.

"Mr. Banerjee, how lovely to meet you here. Thanks for coming." I spoke flaunting my smile and maintaining distance which he seems to forget in his excitement.

"I would be everywhere you walk my Cleopatra. It's my duty to be with you and my heart that allows me to stay beside you. But why you're thanking me? Weren't we supposed to come here together?" he asked raising his right brow approximately two centimeters.

Darn these not so romantic cheesy lines!

"Because she is the one who has organized the party along with Mr. Revin." Miss. Over Enthusiastic Dovin provided with a shrieking excitement.

The face which was until now holding the quizzical look was now submerged in pure astonishment with her announcement.

"What? When? How? Why?" this was Mr. Banerjee whose turned to shriek.

Dear god! Why these shrieking people are in my coven?

"I volunteered after Jerry met with an accident." I answered but cast a stern eye at Miss. Mahriy—ah who was eager to spill the detailed truth.

"Tiara!" Jerry's angry spurting voice gained our attention. Without any delay, I diverted my attention toward the source of sound, Miss. Mahriya—h and Mr. Banerjee followed the suit.

The scene enfolded in front of me was something alien as well as distressing.

My dear friend, whom I have seen as the most patient man on earth was holding anger in his tone and stiff rigidness in his face while my Tiger who is always been the innocent wildness of life is holding guilt and fear in her eyes.

With eyes cast downwards, she was squirming in her posture; a different emotion of fear is lurking in her which was successful to twist my insides.

"Didn't I told you to behave?" Jerry's voice boomed; shaking me out of my lost thoughts.

The child in front of us shivered almost palpitating but stood quiet hearing her father's scolding.

Jerry's harsh words gained everyone's attention who were present the hall as absolute silence filled in the air. Although they were in the other corner of the hall but his loud words were distinctly clear to us.

"Why you have to be so difficult? Do you know what Niera had to face because of your childish etiquettes?" he continued while the child sank in her our shame.

I mentally face palmed before my anger flared.

Mr. Theodore made his way toward them to interrpt but I step ahead taking the matter in hand.

"I'll go." I muttered to his tall broad figure before stepping ahead.

"Why Tiara—"

He was about to start again but my intervention halted his scolding in mid.

"Jerry!" my words brought their attention as Jerry averted his scalding head in my direction.

"What are you doing?" I seethed with tight lips.

"Tiger has no fault into this. The breakage of pipe was an accident. How come she and her behavior came into this?"

Jerry got no response for my anger as he stood sealing his lips through an invisible thread and keeping a rigid yet submitting face.

"What Tiara has to do with that accident and why you're always too conscious and worried for her behavior? Tiara as I have perceived on my part is more mature and calm child of her age. This strict and anxious behavior, I don't understand why but it's utterly wasteful." I continued but my stern words melting glancing at the fear-shrunken child.

"Miss William is absolutely right, Revin." An authoritative familiar voice boomed in the quiet environment, shooting the residuals of inattentiveness away and letting the serious and submissiveness to settle around. I however just shivered involuntarily at the intensity of that husky voice.

Mr. I Rule the World!

I turned to witness his gorgeous features. His strong features were a delight to my orbs however I felt the absence of those hidden yet present calm features which I witnessed when we were alone.

Before he could utter another word in his commanding tone; Tiger fidgeted in her place. Both made an eye contact where as far as I perceived they communicated.

Just great; Tiger also knows this no words but mind talk.

I'm sure she has a bright chance to take her father's place in the company after Jerry's retirement.

In response, Mr. Valentine just sighed; as in resignation before his blazing gaze turned toward Jerry momentarily for which I felt Jerry shrunk two sizes before they set upon me.

His gaze lingered at my face before they took a tour over my body.

I was forced to take a sharp intake of breath at his accessing gaze. But strangely I was not uncomfortable, warm and crimson with blush but not uncomfortable.

That's strangely not strange, as you have to behave like a manic around him. Curse your stupid senses and sanity that leave you when he is around him.

My logic were illogical but they had logic.

Pretty illogic!

His investigating warm lingering gaze was interrupted when Tiger again squirm at her place before she crawled on her feet to reach Mr. Valentine; her etiquette gaining our attention, her presence broke our spell as our gaze went to her. On her part, she just clutched his palm in her hands.

They conversed through eyes before one last glance at me; Mr. Majesty made his way to the garden sitting area.

"Bambi!" my different name being called stretched a broad smile across my lips.

I turned to see The Good Doctor was standing smiling fondly at me.

In my own hustle in the evening; I didn't even realized who has came to attend the party.

"Doctor Baron, hello." I acknowledged.

"How are you dear?" he came close; to stand beside me; his smile not leaving his face. The blush that was flaunting on my face was reminder of my Gorgeous Saviour's presence and The Good Doctor's presence also acting as a comforting agent.

"Active as yeast."

I bit my lips at my poor sense of humor but the amazing Doctor found his way to chuckle.

"You are completely a different case dear."

"You mean a gone case?" I asked with an arched brow.

"No I mean a different special case." He corrected.

"You think there is still a hope?" I asked raising my brows; pure mirth blended in my tone.

"Always. There is always hope dear." He asserted with a warm but meaningful smile.

"All you must do is—"

"Have faith." I completed for him.

"Indeed." he nodded agreeing.

"So you are alone, where is your Life? Isn't she coming here?" I asked in excitement.

"Someone is eager to meet my life." He pointed out.

"Of course! After all she is the one that brings out the best in you."

His smile broadened before fading as he answered.

"She has the same excitement level to meet you. But I'm afraid she won't be here today." His words reduced the stretch of my smile.

"But I promise she'll meet you soon." He added as he saw the falling curve of my joy.

"Oh! Okay. No problem." I smiled.

The door bell rang; the ring resonated in air gaining our attention.

My gaze went to my dear friend Jerry squirmed to get up.

"I'll get it." I announced before he could jump to the door. My anger on Jerry was still smoldering and roasting which forced him to make no effort to stand against me.

With a heavy sigh, I threw water on my anger and made my way to the door which rang again in impatience.

The door opened revealing a man in Maroon jacket flaunting over his broad figure. His one hand occupied with the colorful package, which I surmise as Tiger's gift and other glued on the doorbell.

His face was unknown; features were good but a strange hollowness was lingering around his eyes.

I stood in absolute bewilderment while his posture went to stiff from relax in the friction of seconds as his gaze reached me.

Who is he?

My subconscious asked and so my eyes as I stood on the threshold not allowing him to enter.

"Ah! Brandon!" Dr. Baron's voice came from behind breaking my bemused stance.

Brandon?

***

February 15, 2018

That was my Valentine's Special!

Well Yet again the Saviour is here to the rescue!

Wasn't it the cute moment between our Miracle Couple?

Why Brandon was staring at her in such mysterious way?

So the celebration has begun and the new turn that the story has taken.

Stay tuned to witness the revelation of different aspects of this Mysterious story.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Would love to hear your views.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share. It'll be highly appreciated.

Thank You,

Neelam 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8M 679K 109
Once a forgotten Omega, now the next Luna of the Blood Moon pack-Nova must uncover the secrets of her heritage while unraveling the reason her new Al...
5.7M 154K 38
-COMPLETED- Audrey Allen had lived her entire life in the Dark Root pack, and every minute of it had been dreadful. Well, perhaps not every minute of...
157K 9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...
12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...