Saints and Sinners 2 | COMPLE...

By unorthodoxkings

Part 2. Newly wedded, The Fentys try to navigate life as life partners, parents and also individuals. More

The Beginning of happily ever after.
Bumps and bruises
This is my confession.
Nuovi Inizi
Lovesong
The Real Thing.
Stranger Things
Scared.
Views from the DARK
The Truth shall set you free
But first it'll piss you off
Half Full
Empty.
Scary fields
Souled Out.
Falling apart.
Angel.
We Find Love
Gone Girl.
Problem?
Soft.
Redbone.
Blood on leaves
I love the way
The dream.
Happy Family
Nasty Girl
At last.
At last... part 2
Epilogue
Epilogue part 2

We are fine... right?

4.7K 210 75
By unorthodoxkings

Malibu, California
2018, February 07 Wednesday
09 : 08 pm

Rihanna Fenty

I was awaken by soft kisses placed on my face, I fell asleep on my office chair in the study I have at home. I fluttered my eyes opened and found my wife straddling me with a huge smile on her face. I missed that.

"Baby" she said very softly, made my spine shiver a little.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her even closer making her giggle a bit.

"When did you get here?" I asked her, she brushed on my cheek softly. She had a warm look in her eyes that matched the smile on her lips.

"Um... I just got here a few minutes ago. You're so cute sleeping" I chuckled a bit

"Uh huh" She cheesed. I placed a gentle on her lips making her moan a bit, Damn that was sexy.

"I missed you so much pumpkin" she said softly, I perked her lips again without saying anything back.

"I missed you too angel, you got a nigga yearning for you and shit" she giggled at that. I missed touching her and it's only been 3 days.

"That's good. Means that you weren't here doing stupid shit that you might regret" she said smartly

"Mhm like clubbing with your closeted friend?" I responded smartly, I expected a come back but she kept quiet. That's weird

"What's wrong?" I asked her, she looked at me for a while then sighed before perking my lips

"Nothing, I shouldn't have gone out with her. I'm sorry for making you angry" that shocked me, I expected a smart come back and I got an apology?

"Did something happen Bey? You can tell me" I said, she tensed up for a second but brushed it off cause she thinks I didn't notice

"Nothing happened babe, really" she said. She wasn't being honest with me but I wasn't going to twist her arm, the truth always comes out. Baby girl can't hold a secret for shit

My baby and I took a shower together and of course I swam deep in her guts. She had to bit on my shoulder to control her moans, shit hurt like hell.

🌸

2018, February 10 Saturday
09 : 16 am

The children were away for the weekend and my baby and I have been fucking every chance we got like we're supposed to. We fucked in every spot we could find, even outside the backyard.

I don't know why but I really want to get her pregnant again. I wanna be in the delivery room helping her push. I want her to get mad at me and swear to kill my dumb ass for getting her pregnant. I want to hear our baby cry for the first time and cut the umbilical cord.

Normal shit like that we didn't get to experience. I wanna pamper her in the meanwhile though, I get the feeling that her head is not really into having another baby right now which I understand, I mean her career is thriving and I won't be selfish so I'll wait.

"I'm so sore" I heard her mumble as we laid in bed naked. She was on a break, she's going on tour in 3 months and honestly I'm not looking forward to that.

"I'll run the shower, I'll be right back" I said getting. Y'all... I thought I was a sucker before, being in love and shit but now... it's definitely gotten worse.

Her dying then coming back to me made me believe in God again, I am in love with my angel. I do everything just to make sure she always smiles, I can't even stay mad at her. It's ridiculous.

I made sure the water was just the right temperature before going to get her. She was laying in a fetus position with her big ass facing me. All the dirty thoughts ran through my mind as I stared at it.

"Damn" I muttered softly. I walked over to her, I placed a soft kiss on her shoulder blade

"Don't even think about it Rih, I'm sore" she whined making me smile a little. I picked her up bridal style instead then went to shower with her. I helped her scrub some parts of her body she couldn't reach and she scrubbed mine.

I was so tempted to shift her guts again with how sexy she looked. It amazes me that she keeps on getting finer with time, she is sexier too. And baby girl sho can throw that ass back too.

Sex has definitely gotten better, like she's fucken wild. I was shaken yesterday when we did the 69 position standing up, I almost fell when she sucked my soul out twice.

I wondered how that happened before, at some point I got insecure and thought she was cheating but that was until I found porn sites on her iPad.

"Are you hungry? I can make you breakfast quickly" I offered. See how much of her bitch I am? Exactly

She smiled massively then nodded "I'd love that, anything that you feel like making will be okay" she said.

We covered up then made it downstairs, I carried her on my back cause she was feeling like a baby. She sat by the island as I got everything ready.

The door bell went off, Mahalia came out of nowhere and got the door.

She came back about 3 years ago, I personally went to hunt her down and bring her back. I'm taking care of her family back home, I bought her family a new and bigger house and I buy them everything they need plus increased her salary.

It's too much I know but I just wanted her to come back. The kids love her, Bey and I trust her with them. Plus she never tried to kill my wife so she's good.

"Is Beyoncé here?" I heard a familiar voice ask, Bey went to check it out too. But I decided to stay cooking instead

"What are you doing here Aurelie?" I heard Bey ask, she didn't sound so please which shocked me. I turned off the stove and went out there.

Aurelie looked a mess and Bey looked pissed, what a scene.

I stayed back and just watched quietly.

🌸

Malibu, California
2018, February 10 Saturday
10 : 27 pm

Beyoncé Knowles Fenty

"Bey... I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me" she apologized, I didn't want to hear it honestly. I just wanted her to leave

"Aurelie please just leave, please" I said politely yet sternly. I saw tears coming down her face, I took another look at her and saw how out of shape she looked. I've never seen her in sweat pants before

"Bey... I know I shouldn't be feeling like this but I can't help it" oh hell no, we're not getting into this with Rih here. Does she have some kind of death wish?

"Okay you need to leave" I said

"No let her say what she came here to say" Rih's voice startled me. Shit now I'm dead

"No there's no need for that" I said trying to get the girl to leave

"Because she already told you how she feels right? That's why you haven't spoken to her since you got back" Rih said coming closer to us

"Baby, it's not what you think" I said begging, she just chuckled

"Do you have feelings for Aurelie?" Rih asked me with the smile on her face now gone. She was staring so cold, made my spine shiver

"What? No! Rih baby I've only ever loved you in my entire life and you know that. I don't have feelings for her" I said looking into her hard eyes trying to convince her that I am telling the truth.

"Then why did you kiss me back?" I heard Aurelie ask. I saw Rih's eyes go from hard to soft in a split second, I shook my head at her

"Baby that's not true, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LYING?!" I shouted looking at Aurelie before turning to my wife who was already on her way upstairs.

"I love you Beyoncé and I won't stop until I get you, that's a promise" Aurelie said before leaving.

I dropped on my knees. I could feel that something bad was going to happen. Something really bad.

Rih came downstairs again fully clothed, she took her car keys and put her wallet in her pocket. Her face was blank and I didn't know what to think.

I got up and went to her. "Rih" I called but she ignored me. But I didn't do anything wrong I swear

"Baby please" she ignored me again, i hate being ignored more than anything.

"I'll be back later, don't wait up" she said before leaving the house. Something quickly went up my throat making me run to the sink. I released whatever food i had in my stomach.

I'm going to lose my wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 86 46
( 1st gl story )
940 1 9
Doretha Flores is excited to get married until her fiance breaks up with her over her negative pregnancy test results. Doretha is distraught, believi...
48.8K 2.3K 28
Part II ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ I Came. I Saw. I Comquered -JAYZ (NUMB)
94.5K 3.2K 87
In which a big fan of Korean Pop marries her bias, with a little twist of tragic faith. ⓒthatlilasskicker.ALLRIGHTSRESERVED.2014.