Blackbane: King of Wolves & M...

By Kaylawide

One night Amber is sure she see's something outside of her home. She has a feeling it is this creature that f... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1 - Part 1
CHAPTER 1 - Part 2
CHAPTER 1 - Part 3
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 - Part 1
CHAPTER 7 - Part 2
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9 - Part 1
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 - Part 1
CHAPTER 12 - Part 2
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 14 - Part 2 BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20 - Part 1
CHAPTER 20 - Part 3
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
RANDOM ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 20 - Part 2

400 19 5
By Kaylawide

⚠️️WARNING⚠️: Intense sexual situations are in this chapter!

*RED*

I woke up with a start and smiled softly at Kar passed out beside me. I slowly lifted his arm from my hip and slipped out of bed.

I threw on a large shirt and crept out of the room. My tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth and my throat dry. Damn I needed some water.

I was making my way to the kitchen when a noise caught my ear. I glanced around but saw nothing in the dark hall so I shrugged and carried on.

I went straight to the fridge and got out the gallon of water before getting a cup and filling it to the brim. I put the gallon back and brought the cup to my lips.

"Red?" A deep voice said and I jumped and spilled water down my chin.

I whirled around to see Mason. I scowled and drank my water. He looked a little rough, slightly, like he'd just got through with a pointless argument; annoyed with a stubborn set to his jaw. My nose twitched at a familiar smell and my eyes zeroed in on the small bloody spatters on his shirt to where it was saturated in it at the bottom.

"What happ—" I started.

"Why'd you have sex with Kar?" He asked and I scoffed at his question.

"He's my friend and I trust him." I said.

"So it had nothing to do with me?" He inquired and I shook my head.

"You sure?" He continued stepping closer and my breathing involuntarily sped up. The stubborn annoyance turned into a barely noticeable look of turmoil.

"I know you did it because of me." Mason growled stopping in front of me. My eyes closed as he tilted my chin up.

"I'm sorry; I really don't know what came over me—what's coming over me now." He huffed and his warm breath blew over my face.

"Mason—"

"It's Fenris." He growled, picked me up and sat me on the island, my legs dangling over the side.

"Mas—Fenris, stop." I gasped as his hands trailed my body. He growled and pulled my legs apart and I in took a breath as he reached and touched gently on my inner thighs. My eyes fluttered shut at the contact.

His fingers trailed along my scar and I grabbed his hand. "Please don't touch it." I whispered painfully. He growled softly and his hand cupped my cheek, his thumb brushing below my eyes.

"I found him." My eyes opened wide at his words. His other hand trailed my scar as he growled, "It took a lot of searching but I found him."

"When did you?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Right after I left your room, I needed to kill him... for hurting you." He growled and his hand left my face to grip my hip. I closed my eyes as his hand slid between my legs going higher and higher until finally...

"No underwear? And already wet for me." He growled and lifted the shirt so my lower half was completely exposed to him. I went to push him away and his eyes, his blood red eyes, snapped up to meet mine.

"Fenris, please don't." I whimpered and he only growled.

"I want you to be happy." He said and I gaped.

"I am happy." I retorted.

"Then you've been faking so long even you believe it." He huffed.

Without another word he grabbed my hips and leaned down to press his face between my legs. My eyes rolled back as he licked, kissed, nipped and sucked on my body. My mouth gaped as he kept going and my abdomen clenched up and he covered my mouth as an orgasm racked my body. He tugged me closer as I tried to pull away and his golden-silver eyes watched me as he tortured me.

"Oh Goddess, you taste good." Mason huffed.

I tried to tell him to stop but his hand blocked my words. My hands ran through his hair and I found myself locking them behind his head, wanting him to keep going.

"Mmm, that's it, take what you want." Mason growled.

"Mason." I gasped into his hand. He licked into me and my head flung back. He then let go of my mouth and gripped my left breast instead. I gasped as he massaged my breast before causing another orgasm to fill me up. I moaned softly and my hips rutted against his face. Mason chuckled softly and pulled away. My hands let him go.

"You got another one in you?" He asked and I nodded. I wanted him.

He smirked and began rubbing me. My body tensed up and a moan slipped past my lips. My hands found his boxers and soon I was touching Mason in a way I never thought I would. He growled as I pulled them down enough to release him. I eyed him and gripped him firmly before pumping my hand against his length.

He growled and rocked his hips against my hand. "Dammit Red." Mason groaned, grabbing my hand and stopping my movements. He was throbbing in my hand.

"You don't know how bad I want to be inside you." He huffed.

"I want you." I breathed, I was probably going to regret this.

Mason growled and pushed into me filling me up and stretching me. I whimpered in pain and need. My eyes rolled back at the feel of him. He didn't waste any time in pounding his hips against mine and I bit down on his skin to keep from crying out.

"Harder." I gasped and he slammed into me. I shook in pleasure. He paused to kiss my lips aggressively and I felt lightheaded as he pulled away.

After awhile we were both climaxing and Mason finished inside me, his body relaxing against mine.

"Mmm that was great." He growled kissing my neck. I huffed and whimpered as he pulled out, making me tense at the pleasurable feeling.

"This is wrong." I breathed but I did feel at peace. I scowled as I realized I was smiling.

"Our little secret." He growled into my ear and nipped my earlobe. And that's what pissed me off.

"Move. This shouldn't have happened. You're mated to someone else. I can't believe I just let myself give into it... Don't come near me, I'm not going to be some sidepiece." I growled and shoved him away from me.

"Red—"

"No. Just stop. I'm going to bed and forgetting about this." I spat and Mason scowled.

"C'mon girl, it's not like you didn't like it—" Mason began harshly.

"So what?" I snapped trying to be quiet.

Nerves bundled up inside of me as he stalked up to me and grabbed my hips. "So that means you're denying yourself the pleasure," Mason ran his hands along my sides in an almost intimate manner. "A pleasure that I'm more than willing to dish out." He grumbled and kissed my neck making me let out a whine of carnal need.

"Shouldn't you have to... reload?" I asked trying to pry him off. He chuckled darkly and nipped my skin.

"You forget I'm practically a god. I can go for much longer than any other mutt you've been with." Mason growled pulling me closer.

Dammit. "Mason—" I began.

"Shh." He breathed into my ear before pushing into me once again. I shook my head and pushed against him.

"Mason stop it." I hissed in a moaning voice unable to shake the glorious feeling he was giving me.

"I don't want to." He growled and nipped my neck before going harder and deeper than before.

"Uh... Goddess... Mason." I whimpered as he slammed his body into mine.

"Damn you're so warm and wet and just damn." Mason grunted and I moaned as he began rubbing between my legs as well.

"Fuck." I gasped.

"Come for me baby." He growled and picked up his hand movement and rutted harder. I tensed and shook as my orgasm washed over me and Mason groaned as he came. I wanted to scream out in ecstasy but his lips stopped me.

He kissed me slowly but with an undeniable roughness. His hands cupped my cheeks and warmness took over me.

Mason deepened the kiss as we were taken for a ride by our climaxes. Finally the most of it was over and I pulled away from the kiss.

I realized with a jolt he was still snug inside me and I ripped my body from his.

"Fuck you. Leave me alone." I growled breathily, hopping from the island and pausing to get myself situated before glaring at him. He only raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down.

"Red, you—" he began but I reared back my hand and slapped him as hard as I could.

"Don't touch me ever again. You stay the hell away from me." I hissed and he growled and grabbed me before he shoved me against the wall.

"Hit me again, I dare you." Mason snarled softly and you can bet I swung and punched him right beside his left eye.

He growled and picked me up. I squirmed against him and he huffed and carried me outside. I still struggled as we went through the woods and after a good amount of walking Mason stopped and put me down.

"What are we doing out here?" I asked. I was still furious at him but now I felt uneasy.

"Lay down." He growled.

"But—" he cut me off with a snarl. Mason grabbed my shoulders and forced me to the ground, his eyes blazing as he pulled off my shirt, leaving me bare and naked. Dead leaves were cool against my back and I growled at him.

He ripped off his boxers and tossed them to the ground before getting on top of me. I pushed against him and he growled and slapped my rear end.

He pulled my legs apart and locked eyes with me, growling, "You shouldn't've hit me."

I yelped as he barreled into me and thrashed his body against mine. He picked me up some and slammed me against the ground. I groaned in pain and pushed at his chest. He growled and pounded harder and soon I was whimpering at the pain.

"Stop. Please." I gasped and he growled and went rougher.

"I'm sorry." I cried. He rumbled softly.

"Shut up." Mason snarled. He kept at it and I closed my eyes.

He pumped into me vigorously for a long while, my yells of pain seeming to fuel him, before he groaned, "I can't."

He abruptly slowed down and went at a gentler pace. A pace that made me relax and rub against his body with my trembling hands.

He snaked his arms around my back after coaxing my legs to wrap around his waist. "Forgive me, please." He groaned as he kissed my neck softly, regret filling his words. "I lost control..." he whimpered. I just gave a nod, unsure what to say. My nails clawed at his back as he drove into me and pleads of continuation tumbled from my lips.

"Mason!" I cried out as he sent a mini wave of pleasure coursing through me.

He growled and gripped my hips tightly before moving faster and my back arched against the ground. Mason paused to kiss and suck my breasts and I moaned.

"You're so soft." He said almost to himself as his hands trailed my body. He growled and kissed down my stomach before pulling away and positioning himself.

I gasped as he rutted into me sensually. His body loomed over mine. My nails dug into his back harder and he picked up the pace. I moaned loudly taking advantage of being so far from prying ears and Mason growled in approval.

"Red." Mason groaned as I shook from another wave of pleasure. My hips moved with his, begging for release.

"I'm close." I gasped and Mason began pounding faster.

"So am I." He groaned.

After a few more seconds we were both seeing stars.

"Mason!" I screamed as he called my name.

His lips slammed against mine and he gripped my hips as our tongues explored each other's mouths. He rolled over and laid me on top of him. My body relaxed against his and his hands ran along my back.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." He huffed and kissed my neck softly. "I was just mad and I wish I could say I'll never do it again, but I don't even know if that's true." Mason finished holding me tightly.

I felt my heart drumming. It was now or never.

"M-Mason I love you." I breathed and he froze. He was silent for some time and he let me go. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Red... I'm in love with Amber." He finally said. I nodded feeling my heart drop.

"Oh yeah, it was all just sex right?" I said laughing bitterly.

For a moment I'd forgotten about his prissy little fiancée...

I pushed myself off of him and threw my shirt back on.

"Red—" Mason said staring to get up.

"No. It was stupid really for me to think that... I'm going home." I said and my voice was cracking.

"I'm sorry." Mason said and I glared at him.

"Don't. You've done enough." I growled.

"Really—"

"Do you know how long I've wanted to feel something? For someone? And you—I—I've got to go." I said squeezing my eyes shut before blinking rapidly and turning back towards the house.

"Wait." Mason said and I glanced back at him. He was standing there in his boxers looking like everything I ever wanted but would never have. My heart chipped.

"At fourteen I killed the Alphas and it was then that I lost part of me and when I was sixteen that Alpha took any chance of a child away from me. I thought I felt something with you. The missing piece... but I completely misread it." I said looking at the ground.

"Red I'm sorry truly."

"Stop apologizing like its going to fix everything! Your sorry doesn't mean shit to me! You know what would make me feel better though? If you fucking drop dead!" I screamed at him glaring into his eyes.

"I never wanted to be a part of this damn pack! Because I knew just by looking at you, I was a goner. You were mates with a human! And I was just a stupid lovestruck girl... I hate this! I hate you!" I snarled and marched back towards the house.

He didn't say anything else and I hurried away from him. My hands were shaking as I made it to the house and went inside.

My heart throbbed as I made my way to my room and stumbled inside going into the bathroom to clean myself up...

I climbed into bed beside Kar and he started awake and growled as he wrapped an arm around my waist while he pulled me closer.

"You smell like him." He huffed and I gave a nod. He was silent for a beat.

"Do I have to fight him? You're crying Scarlet." Kar growled softly and I shook my head.

He only called me by my actual name when he was upset.

"I told him I loved him. He doesn't feel the same." I whimpered and Karlyle growled and kissed my forehead.

"So he just fucked you and went back to his little fiancée? Now that's a man." Kar said sarcastically and I whimpered.

"Scarlet and Amber. Both colors... have you realized? Her: the color of a breaking dawn, a day-lit forrest. You: the blood pumping through veins, the sky before nightfall, the redness of an angry alpha's eyes--" Karlyle began.

"He killed him." I cut him off.

"What?" Karlyle asked tilting his head a bit.

Tears pooled in my eyes and the playful light in his died immediately as I said, "He killed the Alpha that cut me." I glanced down at my abdomen and felt my throat clog up.

Karlyle sat speechless.

"It's not fair... I know I say it's okay but it's not! I wanted kids and he just—" I broke off in a sob and Kar pulled me against him and combed his fingers through my hair as he rocked me gently.

"I know baby. I know." He whispered and kissed my forehead while hugging me tight.

I wonder what my children would've looked like? Would they've been anything like me?

"Just hold me." I huffed past my tears and he snuggled closer and continued to comb his hands through my hair.

"Well if it makes you feel any better: I think you're the most stubborn, beautiful, intelligent, resourceful girl I've ever known; flaws and all. I'd be honored if you were in love with me." Kar said after we laid with each other for a while, I'd calmed down and was brooding silently, and I gave a weak smile which quickly faded.

"Karlyle, you're not saying you love me, are you?" I asked quizzically and he shook his head.

"Scarlet, I know where my boundaries are and your heart is not one I can touch. To fall for you would be suicide." Kar growled and buried his face in my hair.

"Your friendship means way more to me." He huffed and held me tighter.

"I really think I should leave." I breathed very much wanting to and Kar growled.

"Why? Scarlet, fuck what Mason says or does. Leaving would be running away. Show him you're not to be fucked with." He said angrily.

"Fine." I grumbled after a long pause.

"Now how about a little fun?" Kar said climbing on top of me and kissing my neck and tickling me until I was giggling.

Hey guys!

So... how'd ya like it?

Mason's cheated.

Poor Scarlet.

Will Amber find out?

I don't think this qualifies as an affair???

Idk.

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 269 27
Avery Dunning. She's tried to live life under the radar and for all too good reason. She knows what's out there. She's seen the things that hid behin...
3.7K 14 32
When new pack members show and mates are brought together secrets are spilled and now Lacey is trapped. After finding her brother and being kidnapped...
2.7K 267 12
A human took everything from her. To escape the pain and heart wrenching emotions of loss, she fled into her wolf form and into the wilderness. She v...
28K 1.1K 12
Amber is lost in the woods, trying to find her idiot boyfriend. She hears a terrible scream and rushes towards the sound. She stumbles upon the most...