Criminal Conflict (An Underta...

Por __Purple_Fluffball__

This is an Undertale book Criminals have always littered the streets causing a mess and breaking the law. But... Más

On The Run Again
Back at HQ
90s Nightmare
Stargazing Panic
Dreams Story
Spotted
Darkness
Under the Stars Again
Errors Mood
Horror Stories in the Rain
Who's next?
A storm is apon Us
A frozen Surprise
We could always eat it Later...
The Storm Rages On
Freedom
Hot Chocolate Bliss
We don't want your girl scout Cookies!
What do we do with Him?
Can we keep him?
Go Away
The piece of Toast
The outside world
Let him go!
Explaining
He slipped
Run
The forest
Tall, Dark, and Handsome
Tall dark and handsome & The Clearing
Snatchers
Creeper Vines
Don't Move...
The Sacrifice
Saving Error
You call that a House?!?
The Painting
Caught you
Couple Goals
Exploring
Card Games
Thunder
Welcome to our Life
Toothy's Fitting In
Fell's Story
Reapers in Trouble
Umm, I can Explain?
Jealous?
Moving Out
We should never have Left
Trap
Fighting for Control
Meanwhile, Safe and Sound
Its Me!
Flashbacks
Sacrifices
Nothing....
Cells
When past memories Surface
Prison Brake
Retreat
I Said, Turn Around
He saw
What about Geno?
Couldn't Sleep?
I hope I'm not Interrupting Anything
Love Ya
Why me?
Keep it Down!
Snuggle Buddies
6 Years Later
The End
It's never fully Over
New Book
SEQUEL

You can't cage an animal Forever

4.8K 227 211
Por __Purple_Fluffball__

---Nightmare's POV----

I hate this body. It's disgusting and weak. But it has its perks.

I slipped my now slender thin wrists from the chains holding me against the wall with no problem.

The magic restraints were a different story. They were tight enough in my corrupted form, but even in passive they wouldn't slip off my wrists. Or my ankles.

This is going to make everything so much harder.

I looked up at the sound of sudden footsteps heading my way. I scrambled over to the door, standing next to it, out of sight from whoever is out side.

The sound of the footsteps stopped outside of my cell and I grinned. This is perfect. The small latch slid open and a small window of light faintly light up the cell. I could sense the person on the other side peering in and trying to see if I was still there.

"Where is he?" The person mumbled.

Open the door you stupid officer I thought, don't alert the others. Just open the cell so you can see where I've gone.

I grinned at the sound of some keys jangling and I stepped a bit further back, into the shadows, to make sure they didn't see me and ruin my whole plan.

I heard the key click into the lock as it twisted. There was also a hand scanner outside the cells in this block, must be a special ward for extremely dangerous criminals. I smiled at the thought. It's all good having high tech to keep us in, but whats the point if the police can just simply let us out themselves?

The door slowly opened a fraction, the officer was peering in from the outside, still not sure about if this was safe.

I silently urged them on in my head, willing them to take a few steps so that they would be completely inside the cell. If they did then my plan would be fully in action. 

I silently cheered as they took a cautious step forwards, pushing the cell open a bit, lighting up the room a bit more. I shrank back against the wall as they opened the door a bit more, stepping forwards again.

They were now in my line of vision. It was a woman. She was cautiously peering into the darkness of the cell, gripping the door tightly with one hand. In the other she held a taser.

"Where are you criminal scum?" She called quietly. "Where are you hiding? Why don't you crawl out of the darkness like a good creepy octopus boy?" 

She took another tentative step forwards and I grinned. Perfect.

I silently crept forwards, trying too keep in her blind spot.

But she must have heard me or something because she suddenly whipped round and fired the taser at me. I flung myself to the side before jumping up and slamming her against the wall, a hand over her mouth.

Her eyes were full of fear and desperation. It made me smile to see that even in this disgusting pitiful form I can still intimidate people.

"Shhhh." I purred. "We wouldn't want anyone to hear you would we? Because if anyone did they might find you laying on the floor with your pretty little neck snapped. Got that?"

She frantically nodded her head and I smirked. This couldn't be going more in my favour right now.

I reached down and unhooked the keys from her belt and held them up to her face. "Do these open all the cells?" I whispered. She shook her head. "Is it only for the specialist cells?" She nodded frantically in response.

I growled, dropping them to the floor. I had no use for them. I wasn't about to pull off a mass breakout. Just making sure that the others made it out with me. (so considerate)

"Where are the keys to the normal cells?" 

She tried to talk, but my hand was still firmly placed over her mouth. "Are they with another officer?" i asked. She let out a small defeated nod. As if she was ashamed by how quick she gave in and revealed this information to me.

"Well then I guess I'll be going." I purred, looking quickly out the door. No one.

I felt her shake in my grip and I turned to face her again. "Nothing personal doll face, but I can't trust you not to scream or something." Her eyes widened in fear and she started struggling.

I growled at her stupidity and quickly shut her up by punching her in the gut, momentarily blocking her air. 

She let out a gasp of surprise before going limp, collapsing onto the cold stone floor with a thump. 

I quickly ran out of the open door, looking quickly left and right before pushing the door shut causing it to lock.

I looked through the top hatch to see the woman unconscious in my cell. This is gonna be so much fun.

---Lust's POV----

Prison is boring.

I have no clue how Fresh has coped this whole time in this hell hole. 

I'm a few cells up from him, the girl in the cell opposite me was a human, she looked pretty young and had weird pink dip dyed hair.

She was scratching at her cell wall with what looked like an old rock, it was sharp and left a light white mark as she dragged it across the dark stone wall.

I think she was drawing something. It looked like a pack of wolves, the art style was old, like how the cavemen used to draw on cave walls. But it looked quite effective.

She must have sensed me watching because she suddenly turned round, eyeing me closely. I eyed her back, not about to be intimidated by a girl dressed completely in the colour pink.

"What you looking at?" She called, stepping away from her mural art and leaning against the bars of her cell.

"You." I responded simply.

She growled, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well stop. You creep."

I shrugged and looked away from her, focusing my attention on the wall next to me.

"Hey, pervert boy!" She called.

I glanced over at her. "What?" I sighed.

"Aren't you a part of Fresh's gang?"

I nodded in response and she let out a long whistle.

"Damn. We thought that with the way you guys were going you'd never get caught."

I laughed and turned to face her once more. "Well we've nearly got caught quite a few times now to be honest. First the police somehow found our base and set a trap. Thats how Geno got caught, he's our lookout."

She nodded, seeming engaged with my story.

"Then we had to find somewhere else to hide out so Nightmare dragged us through forests with killer vines and a corrupted land of ash to this mansion that we then stayed in for around two weeks. Then we went to valiantly rescue our friends only to find that the police had set a trap for us. And here we are now."

"Wow." She muttered. "Thats unlucky. So...do you have anyone left that could brake you out?"

I sighed, contemplating our options. "Well theres still Error, thats good. Theres also Killer, Dust, Toothy and Cross so...theres a high chance that we will be rescued, but not for a while."

"That sucks." She said and I sighed in agreement.

She suddenly spoke up "Hey. Was that tentacled guy part of your team?" 

"Hmm? Oh, Nightmare? Yeah he's with us."

"Damn. Thats impressive. How'd he get caught?"

"Dunno." I grumbled. "It was probably when he tried to protect his beloved psycho or something."

I noticed her confused expression and decided to elaborate. "We found this guy during a snowstorm. He turned up at our doorstep half frozen to death. For some reason Nightmare let him in. Don't ask why cuz I still don't know. 

Anyways, It was like he grew attached or something because he defended him if we did even the smallest threatening thing towards him. Now he protects him at all costs."

"Yikes." She responded. "If I was your little psycho friend then I'd be going to sleep knowing that I'm very safe."

"You got that right!" I laughed.

"Shut it you two!" An officer growled as he walked past.

I grumbled in response and stared longingly at the keys attached to his belt. That right there is my freedom. And its walking away from me.

"Hey!" The girl whispered. "Do you think your Nightmare friend would be able to break out of here from the inside?"

I let out a quiet laugh. "Oh without a doubt. He'd be free without a second thought."

She nodded, staring after the officer with the keys. I watched after her, pressing myself up against the bars as he rounded the corner off down another hallway. 

But no sooner than he'd disappeared, a grunt sounded out and the sound of someone hitting the floor rang out. Me and the girl locked eyes and then turned back down to where the officer had disappeared down.

I squinted my eyes as a shadow slowly stepped into sight.

--------------------------------------

kbskdfbksbcskcbsd I love this chapter so much

Get ready for the quickest prison brake you've ever read!

I love this so much.

-Jess-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 567 57
Everything was running smoothly for the Star Sanses on this amazing day. Ink was drawing happily, Blue was running around chasing butterflies, and Dr...
93.1K 5.1K 71
Geno works as a security guard for a prison. He's a cop. He works in a prison full to the brim with horny prisoners, murderers, and delinquents. H...
27.7K 1K 67
(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN UNDERTALE AU) Allow me to describe this in the simplest way I can. There is a fanfic-like covering, but with a much darker...
59.6K 2.5K 21
Looking for a creepy place to play games, Nightmare brought his friends to an abandoned mansion, ignoring the rumors about it being haunted. It didn'...