Hopelessly Flawed

By xxFlow

**[ONGOING EDITING]** Robyn Desmond is a hardworking, well-driven, young woman who strived for greatness. Wit... More

Chapter 1 - Over it
CAST (WILL ADD GRADUALLY)
Chapter 2 - **** At First Sight?
Chapter 3 - Inconvenience
Chapter 4 - Distraction (1)
Chapter 5 - Distraction (2)
Chapter 6 - Uncertain
Chapter 7 - Damaged Goods
Chapter 8 - Touch Pass
Chapter 9 - That Stump Or This Thing?
Chapter 10 - "Work" and Special Guests
Chapter 11 - Quality Time
Chapter 12 - Actions And Choices
Chapter 13 - Answers To The Questions
Chapter 14 - A Taste Of Animosity
Chapter 15 - Don't Get It Twisted
Chapter 16 - More Than Meets The Eye
Chapter 17 - Officially, Official
Chapter 18 - A Duo?
Chapter 19 - Just A Little Recollection
Chapter 20 - B&W, W&B
Chapter 21 - Crossing The Bridge
Chapter 22 - Falling In Order
Chapter 23 - Everything Comes Crashing Down (1)
Chapter 24 - Everything Comes Crashing Down (2)
Chapter 25 - Recovery Status
Chapter 26 - When I See You Again
Chapter 27 - Second Chances?
Chapter 28 - The Cover Of A Book
Chapter 29 - Back To Square One
Chapter 30 - First Day Back..Gone Wrong
Chapter 32 - Jumping ship
Chapter 33 - Family Affair
Chapter 34 - Reunited
Chapter 35 - Picking Up the Pieces
Chapter 36 - I Regret
Chapter 37 - Speak the Truth

Chapter 31 - A Good Person Who Does Bad Things

1.3K 31 17
By xxFlow

The sounds of their tongues overlapping each other and mingling together filled the air in the room.

His hands held firmly onto her derrière as the end of her shirt dangled over his hands partially from her fantasizing movements.

"Shit baby," Robyn moaned in between kisses in the slight obscurity of his master bedroom.

It had been pouring outside since yesterday night, nevertheless the sunlight beamed through the edges of the curtains indicating the sun's awakening.

His hands began to leisurely move upwards below her shirt until he reached her sides.

The thunder and loud rumbles from the exterior did not distract them one bit.

Robyn's hands remained wrapped around his neck as she was on top of him, straddling him where she felt him growing harder.

Her nails dug into his skin as did his teeth into her bottom lip.

"Fuck..Dean...daddy..oh daddy..."

The only thing restricting them during the intensifying moment was the little clothes they still had on, meaning Robyn's panties, loose shirt that allowed her nipples to perk extremely, and Dean's sweatpants since Robyn had thrown his shirt aside somewhere, sometime ago.

Robyn trailed her wet kisses down his neck, and once she reached the crook of it she made sure she left her imprint.

Now they both shared blotches around that area.

Perfect.

"Jesus Robyn.." he grunted when her hands glided down his abs and into his pants, toying with his equally excited friend.

She smirked deviously during the time she moved her hand up and down his length. She loved it when he made such faces.

He helped her slide her panties to the side before he buried himself into her, causing them both to release sounds of euphoria.

Robyn bounced and rolled her hips with her mouth agape, bent on pleasing him and bringing him to the edge before he took control.

His hands found their previous position along her butt and thighs, giving them a squeeze here and there.

Their moans, her cries, and the brewing storm were all that resonated throughout his large home, especially once he began thrusting upwards to meet her enticing movements.

"I- uh- I love you!" she expressed frantically whilst arching her back.

An unspecified amount of time passed before she initiated her release.

He did the same, deep inside her soon after she collapsed on him and captured his smooth lips in the process.

Their sexual chemistry was the definition of undeniable at this point in their relationship. They had been at it for hours now. Taking so called "breaks/time to catch their breaths," but no sleep. Just simple and plain, nonstop fucking. 

Robyn had fallen hard for him and there was no turning back.

Such an undefinable feeling. A feeling she would adore to get accustomed too.

After pulling out, Dean lifted the thin blanket over them, making sure she remained comfortable.

She was already sound asleep by the time he checked the clock that blinked 5:26AM.

The insomniac pecked her lips repeatedly, then got the bright idea of doing so around her face.

"You can't sleep just yet."

Letting a sleepy giggle free, she wriggled around, however she could not do much having that his arms were tight around her.

"Dean pleaseeee, we've been up all night already," she pouted at the same time she batted her eyelashes at him.

He sighed before looking to the ceiling then back down at her.

"Fine."

"Get some sleep too baby, night," she said as she mushed her head into his chest, allowing herself to be consumed by him.

•   •   •

"I'll have to make time for the Johnson's on Wednesday then," she mumbled to herself, "I'll put them at ten, the Grey's at twelve, and the Ford's at..."

She pondered while rearranging her schedule for the following week that her assistant had already done.

She had been sitting in Dean's futon for the past hour, with her laptop on her lap, just trying to get some work done.

If outside was not such a mess, she would be able to concentrate more. The wind was ferocious.

"Ro."

Startling her, Dean pushed the bedroom door open.

"Shit! Stop doing that!"

Walking to her, he chuckled softly before setting her MacBook to the side then giving her a quick kiss.

"I brought breakfast, freshen up and come down."

"Okay, but next time tell me if you're going to leave me in this big ass house alone. Especially with this storm going on!"

"I haven't even been gone that long."

He smiled over his shoulder as he motioned to the exit.

"You left like two hours ago."

"I just went to get some things from my office, and then I went to grab some other stuff for this storm. Outside is pretty bad alr..." he paused, feeling like she was shooting daggers in his back, "Next time I'll make a mental note to do so. Happy?"

"Don't patronize me."

"Yeah, yeah, just hurry down before it gets cold."

"Wait!"

He made a 180 degree turn just as she stood looking around her area for something.

She bent over the futon, exposing the blotches on the back of her thighs and the markings on the lower parts of her butt.

He also had some mainly on his back and torso, and little of them on his neck.

"People are going to think the worst of me.." he thought to himself as he realized how their "love bites" might be taken out of context.

"Could I use your phone for a sec? I'm not sure where mine-"

"Are you alright? Are you hurting anywhere?"

"Hmm?" she hummed.

When she stopped her mini search, she straightened her shirt while sending him a confused look.

"Your neck, thighs..."

Robyn looked between him and every part of her body he mentioned.

"What is it?.. Ohh you mean these? Dean I'm fineee," she reassured with a sweet smile, "we just like it rough that's all."

He was eyeballing her, practically grilling her exposed parts.

"Baby you aren't hurting me. I promise..."

She was starting to feel uncomfortable having that his vision on her markings did not waver.

She could almost sense the guilt building in him.

"They'll wear off in a couple of days, nothing like a bruise- they don't even hurt."

He nodded.

After pulling it from his pocket and dangling it, he set his device on the dresser.

In the process of leaving the bedroom, he shut the door.

Robyn sighed when she grabbed his phone and made her way into the nicely designed bathroom.

•   •   •

They sat beside one another on the high chairs of his island table.

Robyn was still eating her breakfast and some bits of Dean's since now his laptop was brought out and his meal was pushed aside.

"The storm is so bad that they're advising everyone to stay indoors. My brother's staying in my condo, maybe I should give him a call later."

Robyn twisted her wrist as she showed him the images and blinking red messages on her phone screen.

"A good saturday to stay home and relax I suppose."

She shrugged once her fork landed in her mouth.

Parting her lips, Robyn tried initiating another conversation, though ended up just staring at his profile.

She observed him and how concentrated as well as serious he looked.

Such a mysteriously handsome man he was.

"What's on your mind?" he inquired with a small smirk once he noticed she was daydreaming.

"It's just um, so about yesterday..are you ever going to tell me what's the deal between you and Natur?"

Dean ceased his typing, stopping mid sentence of his email.

"He's my cousin."

"This just keeps on getting better and better doesn't it?" Robyn questioned, her tone filled with sarcasm.

He sighed at the same time he pushed down the screen of his laptop.

"I want to tell you everything, I do but-"

"But what? You don't trust me enough?" she sounded hurt by the thought.

"No that's not it. It's just... I want to tell you everything in a way that won't scare you off and I'm not sure how to do that yet."

Placing a hand on his thigh, she breathed before sending him a smile to warm his heart, "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not going anywhere?"

His tongue grazed his lips before he cleared his throat.

"He is my aunt Valentina's son. They don't talk so he's pretty much the outsider of us all. To my recollection, we've never actually gotten along. The first time I met him was at the hospital after my parents died."

Thunder roared from outside, sending a chill down her back.

"Valentina is my father's sister but they weren't close, hence they were never around. I had no idea he existed until that day. After that, we never formed a bond or anything, he was never around and when he was they'd argue repeatedly. His behaviour was similar to my father, minus the alcoholism-"

"They?"

"Valentina and Natur."

"Oh."

"Then about in a year or so, I met Oaks, Saleem Oakley. He practically took me in..gave me a job, made me believe I was family, offered me money. A lot of it."

He chuckled while looking down to his hands.

A dry chuckle it was. Clearly filled with anger towards himself.

"Fifteen hundred a week just for driving a car to a precise destination. Do you realize how crazy that sounds?"

She nodded. Her attentiveness showed.

"At the time, I didn't even think much of it. I didn't think of the reason as to why I'd get paid so much for such a simple and 'harmless' task. I was such an idiot."

He shook his head whilst wetting his lips.

"You were young, lost, and in need. Don't blame yourself."

"There's no one else to blame Robyn!" Dean snapped, the moment they made eye contact.

Despite everything that has been said about him, she recurrently tried to find the good in him.

It was very perplexing for him.

Her faith in him is something he did not understand; the faith that he has in fact a good heart unlike how many have tried to depict him to possess the opposite.

"I'm sorry..I just didn't- I had a job, four times a week. Drive the van. It was simple, pick it up, drive it to the drop-off, and leave the keys under the mat. That was it... I had no clue..those people..the human trafficking..drugs.."

Her ears rung at the last word he said. The lightbulb that lit in her head had to remain closed, until she could construct a proper plan that would not put Dean or anyone in jeopardy. 

"Dean.." Robyn called softly. 

"The moment I figured out everything, I told him I was leaving, starting my own business and that alone caused major discord between me and everyone else. Leading all the way back to Natur."

"Natur? How does he play into all of this?"

Her eyebrows arched as he sat up straight and fixed the placement of his thin gold chain. It resembled the ones people gave as a gift to a child or a teenager.

"Natur, he's worked with Oaks ever since he was about my age too. That is practically his most trusted man. The difference between him and I is that I left, and he didn't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.5K 23
The chemistry between them was so intense that they couldn't ignore it. In her eyes he was too everything; too hot, too sexy, too mysterious, and th...
9.3K 270 38
BOOK 1 Robyn Fenty just moved to a new town in New York as her mum has been accepted for a job. She has to leave her old school and come to the new s...
Mirror By Jadahx_

Fanfiction

101K 5.4K 73
She was forced to turn into him. *Sequel to Relapse*
1.4K 138 31
Robyn moves to a new home after she splits from her husband of 2 years. She meet her new neighbours on moving day who offers to help her move her stu...