Patch Me Up (Shizuo x Izaya)

By lenkamijoushion

(HighSchool AU) Shizuo is a troublesome high school student who can't help but get an injury every now and th... More

Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up

Patch Me Up

794 42 4
By lenkamijoushion

Chapter 12
-------------------------------

"So you just punched him into a tree!?" Shinra gasped. I sipped a bit of my drink and nodded "fuck yeah I did." I spoke with aggression. "And you even told him you like him?" He gasped once more. I gave a small laugh and nodded hesitantly. To be completely honest, I don't really know why I said that. But it felt okay.

"Shizuo! Need your help with something!" Sir Izaya called out from the hallways. "C-coming!" I quickly got up and ran towards the clinic. "Ohoho~?" Shinra smirked. I controlled the urge to punch him in the face and carried on.

Upon entering the clinic, I spotted Izaya-kun with a heavy looking pile of boxes. "Let me help!" I rushed over to him and took all of them in one hand. He gave a surprised look and smiled. "Body-builder." He laughed. He told me to place them down near the clinic beds.

"Soo...how is 'He' ?" I asked while placing the boxes down. "Well...I'm supposed to meet up with him at my place tonight. Let's hope he gets a tad bit of amnesia and doesn't remember our last encounter." The raven sighed. I frowned and looked to the ground. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "Sorry for what? Standing up for me? I don't really think you should be." He smiled and got up, patting my head.

"Thank you, Shizuo." His voice was gentle, his hands were soft. Without thinking, I got up and pulled him into an embrace. A few seconds later, he hugged back. "I'm going with you."  I spoke. "That won't be necessary. I'll be fine." He pulled away and continued his previous paper-work.

"But-" "no buts Shizuo. Don't go against a teachers words." He pushed up his glasses. I was so not in the favor of this, but I kept quiet and nodded. I'll be doing something about this later. There's no way I'm gonna let him go and face that shit-head alone. "Class is starting dear, don't be late." He sang. I nodded and rushed to class.

----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
75.5K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...