Saints and Sinners 2 | COMPLE...

By unorthodoxkings

Part 2. Newly wedded, The Fentys try to navigate life as life partners, parents and also individuals. More

The Beginning of happily ever after.
Bumps and bruises
This is my confession.
Nuovi Inizi
Lovesong
The Real Thing.
Stranger Things
Scared.
Views from the DARK
The Truth shall set you free
But first it'll piss you off
Half Full
Empty.
Scary fields
Souled Out.
Falling apart.
We Find Love
Gone Girl.
Problem?
We are fine... right?
Soft.
Redbone.
Blood on leaves
I love the way
The dream.
Happy Family
Nasty Girl
At last.
At last... part 2
Epilogue
Epilogue part 2

Angel.

4.5K 217 145
By unorthodoxkings

Malibu, California CA
2015, July 1st Friday
10 : 23 pm

Zoë Kravitz

"What do you mean her body is missing??!!" I yelled out at the nurse who called me. They can't find Beyoncé's body.

I went out to the balcony and closed the sliding door behind me.

"They were going to open her up but they can't find her body. I'm sorry" I hung up then called Drake after.

"Zozo" he answered, I heard a woman screaming in the background. But it sounded like she was in pain more than anything

"They lost Beyoncé's body" I blurted out, saying out loud made my stomach turn.

"What? Zoë what do you mean?" He asked getting away from the noise.

"The hospital called me just a minute ago, they can't find her body" I said, I could feel myself get emotional thinking about it.

"Look, meet me at the hospital in about 10 minutes okay?" He said

"Okay" I said before we ended the call. I told Nana that I had to go somewhere and I'd be right back. She didn't ask many questions.

I took my Jeep and drove to the hospital. Beyoncé's passing has been hard on all of us. But it inspired me to look after my own health, I know it's what she'd want for me.

I met with Drake outside the hospital. If you're wondering, him and I are no longer together. After I found out about my sickness I couldn't hold him back, he has to live his life.

He embraced me in a warm hug. The love and chemistry between us was still there and it was a lot. And I won't lie and say I don't miss him cause I do.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded as we broke from the hug. He held my hand in his as we stared at each other for a while.

"Um... let's go in" I cleared my throat remembering why were here. He held my hand as we went into the hospital door.

We spoke to a nurse and she led us to the place they keep dead bodies. Her table was empty and her name tag was on the floor. I broke down and cried.

???????????
2015, July 1st Friday
11 : 37 pm

Omniscient

"Mama, where did you get her?" A little girl asked, the woman just smiled looking at the lifeless woman. Her skin so pale and her lips so pink.

"Mama, who is she?" An older girl asked curiously. They were all hovering on top of this dead woman, yet none of them were scared of her.

"She's a very special woman" the old woman answered simply. The older one of the girls ran her fingers softly on the lifeless woman's lips

"She's not dead" the girl said looking at her smiling mother.

"Her body is... but her soul." She paused shaking her head while smiling. "Her soul refuses to let go" she said softly

"Who's the child?" The girl asked, the woman's smile grew even bigger.

"Atarah is her name in heaven. She's one of the most loving angels He has ever created." She responded.

They proceeded with lighting candles around her body. They prayed as they lit each candle, praying in tongues and inviting the Holy Spirit to grace them. 

"Let the truth in your name rise the woman up, let your will reveal the truth behind her attack. Let your love heal those in her heart." The older woman prayed.

Malibu, California CA
2015, July 7th Friday
03 : 02 pm

Rihanna Fenty

You know, losing Beyoncé was enough to send me over the edge. It took 3 days for me to be able to eat something, even longer to be able to face our children.

But losing her freaking body was just too much. It's been 7 days and no one can tell me what the fuck happened to my wife's body. No one!

I looked down to look at the two cuties who were looking up at me. I smiled and picked my princess Raine up, Syre just smiled at me trying to swallow his fist.

Amir came in the room and played with Syre, she kissed his little cheek before laying beside him.

"You okay Munchik?" I asked my eldest daughter, she smiled and nodded her head playing with the lil boy.

"I miss mommy" she said softly. I sighed then sat next to her. I kissed her head.

"I miss her too bubba, so much. But we will be okay, daddy will make sure that we're always okay. I promise" i said.

I made a promise to myself that I'd be there for my children. I had to be strong for them and protect them from whoever killed my wife.

Aurelie came here and accused me of kidnapping her friend Sabrina, I couldn't pay the hoe any mind.

All I've been focusing on is building a relationship with my children, making sure Amir and them are okay. I had to be there more especially for Amir, the twins were too young to understand but she knew her and she loved her. Her passing affects her as much as it affects me.

My phone rang, the caller ID showed that Chris was calling me. I clicked on the answer button.

"Breezy" I answered.

"Aye fam, we need you to come to the trap real quick." He said

"I'm looking after my babies nigga, I'm busy" I said to him, I smiled at Amir who was looking at me. She returned the smile

"I know fam but this won't take long, I just need you to come see something. Kae is on her way there with Zoë to look after the babies" he said, I guess it wouldn't hurt.

I waited for Kae and Zoë to arrive here so I could see what was so important.

"Hey Guys" I greeted the ladies as they came in. They took turns giving me a hug.

"Hey Rih, how are you doing?" Kae asked before I could hug Zozo.

"Yeah... I'm better than before." I said and they nodded.

"That's good. How are the kids doing?" Zoë asked making me smile a bit

"They're fine, Nana helps out here and there but I manage." I said

"Well we're here to help whenever you need us, even if it's 3 am in the morning" Kae said and Zoë agreed too. I hugged them again

"You guys are awesome, I'm so glad y'all are here. I know Bey would be proud of y'all too" I said, I felt like crying every time I mentioned her name.

I cleared my throat to get rid of the tears forming in my eyes.

I went and kissed my sleeping kids goodbye before I made my way to the trap house. Outside, about 10 cars were parked there. Don't tell me these niggas called me here cause they're hosting a fucken party.

I parked outside and walking in the house. All my niggas from New York were there. I did the greeting, dabbing my niggas cause I ain't see them in so long.

"Aye fam, long time man" Tommy said dabbing me. We went to the living room where Chris and Drake were.

"Aye my nigga" Chris got up to dab me too. I greeted everyone

"So... why am I here niggas?" I asked them, they dragged someone in the living room and another one after. Some dark skinned nigga and that bitch Sabrina.

"Wass going on?" I asked now confused.

"We told you we'd find the niggas responsible for this shit. There you have them" Drake said. I stared at the lil hoe Sabrina who looked at me with an ashamed look.

"Nah look at me" I said softly to her. She turned to look at me with tears running down her eyes.

"You killed a woman who was nothing but kind to you. You killed a mother of 3 children. You robbed my children of their mother. You don't have a reason to cry" I said to her.

"I'm so..." I back handed her before she could finish her pathetic apology. I wasn't in the mood to hear it.

"If you had a problem with me then you should've addressed that fucken problem with me, not kill my wife" I spit out, my anger rose out of my body

"WHY DID YOU KILL MY WIFE?!" I shouted startling the both of them. But my eyes were on Sabrina. Bey was so kind to her and in return she killed her.

I roughly grabbed the nigga and kneeled him on his ribs a couple of times. Then I punched him on the jaw watching him fall on the ground groaning in pain.

"Why did you kill my wife?" I asked again now facing the nigga, he spit out blood then started laughing.

"Remember Derrick Jones? He was my father and your bitch ass took him from me. I want you to suffer just like I did" he said smiling, making me angrier.

I got up and stomped on his face a couple of times, more times than I could count until someone pulled me from him. He was now coughing blood

"YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SISTER OVER THAT ABUSIVE PATHETIC BASTARD??!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ALL THE SHIT HE DID TO HURT HER?!! DO YOU?!" I yelled out furiously at him. But he kept on laughing.

"You believed that little whore? She was just a lying fucken dirty whore! All she did was lie and manipulate people! I.." I pulled my trigger about four times aiming at his head. I watched as his brain splattered on the floor. Ending his pathetic life

I turned my gun and pointed it to that little bitch, she started crying and begging. Then she said something that made me stop

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked her, I quickly walked over to her and grabbed her by her neck and squeezed it tight.

"I'm Amir's biological mother... i just wanted us to be a family" she cried.

My grip around her neck loosened and she fell on the ground

Like he could hear my thoughts, Drake chased the guys out of the room and only him, Chris, Sabrina and I were left.

My world stopped as she gasped for air, her confession made my head hurt.

"I love you bird, I thought we would be a family but she was here and I had to remove her" she cried.

"What are you thinking?" Chris asked me. I stared at him silently for a moment. Her sobbs did something to me. They infuriated me.

I stood up and walked to her again. I got her up and pushed to the wall.

I smashed my lips to hers and allowed her to swallow my lips. She moaned while grasping for air

I stripped off her clothes until she was butt naked, she had a wild look in her eyes. This feeling was so weird. I could hear Chris and Drake on the background but I couldn't register what they were saying.

I was looking at the lust in this girl's eyes. It infuriated me. Our lips met again roughly, I hungrily bit on her bottom lips. My gun ran up Her thigh softly, she moaned out.

For a moment I thought I lost my mind, thinking I could fuck this bitch to give her what she wanted. But that wouldn't bring the love of my life back. That wouldn't make me feel whole.

But watching this hoe take her last breath would give me every bit of satisfaction. I jammed my gun in her pussy making her cry out. She wasn't expecting it

I pulled from her lips, she looked at me confused.

"I'd rather live with the fact that I killed Amir's biological mother than live with the fact that I let you live just because you gave birth to her" I pulled the trigger three times.
🌸

I took a long long bath, scrubbing my body. Trying to get Sabrina off me. I felt disgusting that I let her get that close to me.

"I'm so sorry baby, I just couldn't let her get away with it." I said

"She took you away from me, she took you away from our babies." I said as tears formed in my eyes again.

"I will never let anyone that close to me again, I promise" I whispered softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.3K 25
[Sequel To Beautiful Mistake] New relationships, new people, more problems, more secrets.
73.5K 3.8K 40
✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖...
245K 7.6K 62
She didn't expect to fall as hard as she did and she didn't expect to reveal one of her darkest secrets that she swore to take with her to the grave.
5.3K 90 19
When Roc sister Unique starts to fall in love with Roc and they was scared to admit it to each other. Then they got shocking news from there mom and...