Haunted

By shyla_stories

schiz·o·phre·ni·a noun 1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation bet... More

Prologue
The meeting Pt. 1
The meeting Pt. 2
The phone call.
The first session Pt. 1
The first session Pt. 2
The game Pt. 1
The game Pt. 2
Later that night pt. 1
Later that night pt. 2
The Third Session Pt. 1
The Third Session Pt. 2
The long night.
The heart to heart with Donna & James' wake-up call.
The surprise call.
The Cliff
The three little words.
The rude awakening.
The absence
The stepfather
The exorcism of Eden Anderson
The realization
Announcement!
The nightmare pt. 2
The Getaway

The nightmare pt.1

1.4K 89 14
By shyla_stories

Eden

**WARNING**

This chapter is NOT for the faint of heart, if you don't think you can handle it please wait until I post part two and read that one instead. This chapter will be violent and raw but necessary, please continue with caution.

"What?"

"Jake, Aaron and Kyler killed them Eden." Harry says as he looks down at me with eyes full of concern. "Christina and Tiffany were their first human victims and you were meant to be their third, they had killed countless animals for years before." He explains and I immediately feel sick.

"Are you sure?" I ask in a weak whisper, Harry nods his head slightly.

"We will have confirmation after this session, that's why Daniel is setting up the recording equipment." James interjects before looking at my mom, "Well you be joining us?" He asks as her eyes widen.

"Can I?" She questions in a surprised voice.

"It's up to Eden," He shrugs and looks at me.

"I don't know what happened mom, it may be too much." I reply and she looks down, "it's up to you just promise that if you get overwhelmed you'll leave the room." I add, she nods softly before hugging me. "This is it mom, this is the end of what they did. After everyone knows what really happened it's over, for all of us."

"It's all set," James' brother says as he enters the room. His aura is similar and he has kind blue eyes just like James so I was instantly comfortable with him.

"You ready Eden?" Harry asks softly and I nod, he tilts my head up and kisses my lips gently. "I love you," he whispers assuringly. I widen my eyes realizing that everyone just heard his confession of love, including my mother.

"I love you too," I reply softly and he kisses me again. I look down as we make our way downstairs, I could feel everyone staring at us and wasn't ready to take that head-on.

Once downstairs I see that the furniture has been moved around, the couch and a chair are on one side while other chairs on the other side. Harry sits down on the couch with me and James frowns.

"H, you gotta sit with Dan and Donna please." James informs him and Harry shoots him a menacing glare, "you know as well as I do that if you react and she feels it you'll pull her out. If she comes out of it I may not be able to put her back under," he adds and Harry sighs before kissing my temple. He sits next to my mom who takes his hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

James takes his chair and places it directly in front of me so my legs are between his, his bright blue eyes look in my pale blues and he smiles softly. "I want you to close your eyes Eden, good. Now lean back completely and relax but keep your hands together on your lap. Very good, now I want you to listen to me breathing and try to mirror it." He instructs and I do as told, I can feel myself begin to relax more and more. "Good, now that you're deeply and fully relaxed - Feeling comfortable, safe and secure - I want you to visualize yourself as if you are watching yourself on a picture screen. Can you see yourself?"

"Yes."

"Now, I want you to view the screen and go back to the time of your sexual assault. I want you to view this experience from the first moment of its occurrence ... try to feel the total experience in all its various elements."

I see myself walking into a hotel room wearing my black fitted prom dress, my prom queen tiara still on my head. Kyler slips off his jacket before taking his crown off and walking towards me. "Allow me," he whispers softly as he takes the tiara from my head. He turns me and kisses my neck softly before unzipping my dress.

Next, I see myself completely naked laid out on the bed with Kyler leaning over me. "I love you Eden," Kyler whispers as he slides into me. The pain quickly subsides as a few feeling washes over me, a feeling I've never known before. "Fuck you feel so good baby," he groans as moans escape my lips. I can feel my back arch in pleasure as I reach my high then suddenly he pulls himself from me.

"Be aware of certain sounds, smells, tastes, and touches."

A bitter taste comes in my mouth from the wine he had given me earlier, my eyes wide as I realize I no longer can move my body. Cheap men's cologne lofts through the air and I hear footsteps come into the room, I try to move but I can't.

"Why are they doing here?!" I shriek as I see Kyler, Jake, and Aaron standing over me. Kyler smiles and walks away as I fight to regain control of my body, "Kyler! Kyler!!" I shout to no avail, he takes a seat and watches as Jake and Aaron take their suits off.

"Sense the fear the event is bringing about."

"No! Don't let them touch me, why are you letting them touch me?" I cry as I feel their hands all over my body, my ability to speak quickly goes away so now I'm just stuck here unable to move or scream but I can feel everything. Like I'm a prisoner in my own body.

"I can't do this," I hear my mom cry. James quickly tells his brother to remove my mom from the room.

"Express this fear ... express the thoughts going through your mind ... See rapidly the total event ... feel it ... live it. See the total event over and over again ... at least a total of six times"

"Fuck she feels good."

"Way better than Tiffany or Christina."

Jake completes his assault first before Aaron, neither of them finishing in me but on me. I feel the bed dip again and see Kyler leaning between my legs, "I was your first and I'll be your last baby." He growls as he grips my hips.

"You're doing so well Eden, now I need you to remember what happened after the rape." James' calm voice pleads and the vision comes back to me.

"Shit, I forgot the branding iron." Aaron curses and Kyler glares at him.

"You dumbfuck, now we have to go get it and then kill her." He growls as he puts my dress back on me, "Help me get her down and into the trunk."

I try to fight, they must have given me something that inhibits me. They place me in the trunk and everything goes dark but I can hear them from inside the cab.

"Kyler your too wasted to drive," Jake's voice says and Kyler sneers at him before pulling away.

"It's your fucking fault if this goes ass up, you couldn't do one fucking thing Aaron? You weren't this bad of a fuck up with Tiffany and Christina." Kyler growls as he speeds down the long street, "I'm going to kill you both I swear." He adds and the car quiets down.

A few minutes later Jake and Aaron scream Kyler's name and there's a large crashing sound, my body is thrown against the side of the trunk. Minutes later I regain some control of my body and realize the trunk had popped open.

"Are you alright miss?" A kind voice asks as hands help me out of the trunk, I nod before passing out completely.

"Now stop! ... Stop viewing the event ... Bring your viewing screen back to the present. I am going to place my wrist in your two hands. Grab my wrist and hold tight. I want you to view on the screen what images of the attacker you can as you squeeze my wrist. "

I squeeze his wrist weakly, "squeeze it hard and verbally express your hatred and anger at the attacker ... yell, scream, say any words you want ... let out your feelings towards him ..."

"I hate you," I mumble weakly.

"More..."

"I hate you!"

"Louder Eden..."

"I hate you!" I yell.

"Louder!"

"I fucking hate you!" I scream as I feel tears streaming down my face.

"Good Eden... Good. Now relax ... just relax." He says calmly and I let out a shaky breath. "Watch the screen now. Feel an inner strength, control and self-respect re-surfacing and spreading within you. You see and feel yourself as a whole, complete individual in total control of your life. You have a desire to help others who have been victimized as you have ... to share your strength with them. To give them guidance. Doesn't that image on the screen look wonderful?" James asks.

"Yes."

"Look closely at that image and feel the wonderful emotions flowing out of the picture screen and right into you. Do you see how easy that was? It was easy because what you see on the screen is how you really feel and how you deserve to feel. Each and every time you view and experience the situation on this screen the negative feelings will have diminished and in their place, only positive ones will preside. The traumatic experience will become dimmer each time you experience it on the picture screen and will give way to only positive, happy and secure emotions. Each day you will become more aware that this experience robbed you of nothing except momentary grief. Only momentary." He continues as my tears fall.

"Every day you will look forward to the positive joys life still has for you, and you accept the experience by facing it squarely here with me. As I'm sure you can see, your image on the picture screen in one of happiness and self-worth and is becoming, right now, a permanent part of your life. Now, feeling these secure emotions flow completely through you, I m going to count from 0 to 5. With each number, these feelings will become a permanent part of you. When I reach 5, you will be completely awake, feeling refreshed, content and very aware of what we've talked about. Zero, one, two, three, four and five."

I open my eyes to see that it was Harry's hand in my hands, not James'. His vivid green eyes wide with fear of what I just saw, what I just relived.

"Are we good Dan?" James asks and his brother nods before offering me a sad smile, I look around in confusion.

"But I didn't tell you anything," I say weakly.

"Yes you did baby, you told us everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
53 8 8
The first book in the 'Sanity:' Trilogy "He looked me up and down, ... before cocking his fist back and punching my squarely in the nose, sending me...
2.6K 133 17
de·pres·sion diˈpreSHən/ noun 1. severe despondency and dejection, typically felt over a period of time and accompanied by feelings of hopelessness a...
347K 20.5K 38
(studxstud) schizophrenia /skits·fre·ne·ah/ noun 1. • an disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel, and behave c...