The Love Affair {Gigi Hadid/Y...

By Alecia_Xo

𝙄 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙚 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙞... More

URGENT NOTICE ‼‼
First Time.
Serendipity.
All These Years Part 1.
All These Years Part 3.
All These Years Part 4.
All These Years Part 5.
All These Years Part 6.
All These Years Part 7.
All These Years Part 8.
All These Years Part 9.
All These Years Part 10.
All These Years Part 11.
All These Years Part 12.
All These Years Part 13.
The Girl Next Door.
Consequences Part 1.
Consequences Part 2.
Consequences Part 3.
Consequences Part 4.
Consequences Part 5.
Consequences Part 6.
Consequences Part 7.
Consequences Part 8.
Consequences Part 9.
Die For You.
iTs YoU Part 1.
iTs YoU Part 2.
iTs YoU Part 3.
iTs YoU Part 4.
iTs YoU Part 5.
iTs YoU Part 6.
iTs YoU Part 7.
iTs YoU Part 8.
Pain And Pleasure.
I Need You Part 1.
I Need You Part 2.
I Need You Part 3.
I Need You Part 4.
I Need You Part 5.
I Need You Part 6.
I Need You Part 7.
Serendipity (Epilogue).
Celebrity One Shots.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! ⚠️
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

All These Years Part 2.

19.8K 570 93
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"So?"I asked sitting next to her making her bite her lip and look at me.

Taylor:"This is a bit of surprise"She said letting out a nervous laugh making me sigh and nod.

Y/n:"I know, its completely out of the blue and I understand if you need some time to think or something"I said making her shake her head.

Taylor:"Its not that, its just that its been a year now and well....we have more of a friend relationship then a married one"She said making me frown.

I was a asshole. She was a amazing girl and I was to caught up in my ex lover to pay attention to her. I grabbed her hand and placed a small kiss on it looking at her. I saw her eyes connect with mine making me send her a small smile.

Y/n:"I know, I was to caught up in her to notice that you're already perfect. I want to be a good wife to you Taylor, I want you to be happy"I mumbled and let out a breathe"I'll give you some time to think about it and-"

Taylor:"I don't need time"She said cutting me off"I dont mind it...we are married anyways"She said making me smile at her.

Y/n:"Okay! So what do you want to do? I know you just came back from a business trip so...what would you like? Anything you want love"I said making her smile at me. I saw her face turn a little red making me chuckle a little.

Taylor:"Well, I want to have a bath and maybe watch some old movies...just have a lazy night"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"I'll run you bath"I said waking up making her do the same and smirk at me. I knew that smirk and I know what she's thinking.

Taylor:"You know, we didn't have any quality time in a while"She said wrapping her arms around my neck making me chuckle.

Like I said before, we were intimate. That wasn't really a problem for us but I knew she wanted something more which I wanted to give to her. I wasn't going to get her back, I didn't even know If I was ever going to see her again.

Y/n:"Very true"I said kissing her nose"I'll go run the bath and join you"I said making her smile and nod. I walked into the bathroom and started running the bath and sighed.

It wasn't a surprise to people that I had a extra appendage downstairs, everyone knew about it and I didn't really care because the people that I cared about excepted me and that's all that mattered. I closed the tap and sighed making sure the water was hot enough. Once I was done I called Taylor and got in the bathtub relaxing.

Taylor:"Went in before me"She said making me chuckle and shrug.

Y/n:"It looked to tempting"I said making her giggle and strip. I wasn't shy in letting my eyes roam her body making her get in and settle in between my legs.

Taylor:"Keep your eyes to yourself creep"She mumbled making me laugh and wrap my arms around her sighing.

Y/n:"We haven't done this in a while...."I said making her lean back and relax in my arms.

Taylor:"We haven't, works been a hectic lately"She said making me agree and kiss her head.

Y/n:"How was the trip anyways?"I asked making her shrug and move her hand around the water.

Taylor:"How they normally are...Your dad wanted me to meet some new investors, They seem nice and they also have some really good ideas for the company to further it"She said making me smile at her.

Y/n:"Really?"I asked making her nod and puff her cheeks out.

Taylor:"I liked them and so did the rest of your family....you should meet them"She said making me chuckle and kiss her cheek.

Y/n:"I will, hopefully we can have a meeting or something"I said making her nod and smirk at me.

Taylor:"So.....how much did you miss me Y/l/n?"She asked letting her lips ghost over mines.

Y/n:"Hmm...more then you could know"I mumbled making her smile and connect our lips.

__

Y/d/n:"You're late"He said as I walked into the office making everyone look at me.

Y/n:"I know, I know....Taylor wanted to have breakfast together"I said making them nod. I wasn't completely lying when I said that but lets just say its took us a while to actually eat breakfast.

Y/m/n:"Oh its fine, your father is just being a tease"She said making me sit in the family office we had and sigh.

Y/n:"Dads always a tease"I said looking at me making him laugh and look up from his paper work.

Y/d/n:"Its my job as a father"He said making me laugh and sigh opening my laptop and looking through my emails. I felt eyes on me making me look up and see my sisters looking at me and smirking.

Y/n:"What?"I asked making them grin at me.

Spencer:"Isn't your anniversary with Taylor coming up?"She asked making me nod and them smile again.

Aria:"So? What are you doing?!"She asked excitedly making me laugh a little and sit back looking at my sisters.

Y/m/n"Good question Aria, what are you panning Y/n?"She asked making me look at my mom and sigh.

Y/n:"Well, I was thinking that maybe we go on a vacation or something....I think we both need it since we've been working our asses off"I said making them all nod and smile at me.

Y/d/n:"I think that's a good idea. Plus you two are married anyways so I think it would be a nice opportunity for the two of you"He said making me nod in agreement.

Y/n:"I'm still trying to find a destination and stuff but I will take her somewhere"I said making them smile and nod. We all got back to work and were busy sorting some contracts when the office door burst open revealing my crazy friends.

Hailey"Hello family!"She said walking in the office with the others and taking a seat on my lap"Wifey"She said making me laugh and shake my head while I still had some papers in my hand.

Y/d/n:"Ah! My daughters from other fathers!"He said making them laugh. They all greeted my family and then looked at me smirking and wiggling their eyebrows.

Kendall:"You seem happy"She said making me look at her confused.

Y/n:"I didn't even say anything, I'm just sitting here"I said making them all look at me and then my family.

Bella:"Can we borrow Y/n/n for a while? Its lunch and we want to spend some time with her"She said making my parents smile at the girls.

The Hadids. The Baldwins. The Jenners/Kardashians. We all were very close and had a partnership along with our own companies. You could say we were the ultimate families who basically ruled the town but we just made good deals and they worked out well for us. We were all one big happy business and normal family. It was perfect to say.

Y/m/n:"Its fine with us"She said making them nod.

Kylie:"Spencer, Aria, do you guys want to get some lunch with us?"She offered as I woke up and grabbed my coat.

Aria:"We're good, our boys are coming now"She said making them all nod and drag me out the office.

Kendall:"Thanks guys!"She said making them all laugh and wave us off. I chuckled and followed them to the car. We got in and got comfortable making the driver look back at us.

"Where to?"He asked making me look at the women in front of me.

Bella:"Usual spot"She said making him nod and start driving.

We arrived at the restaurant and got our seats making us order our drinks and food. I was busy replying to Taylor's texts when I felt eyes on me making me look up and see the girls with smirks on their faces like earlier.

Y/n:"Okay, whats up with the looks?"I questioned putting my phone down making them all look at me and their smirks widen.

Hailey:"So how was your night with Taylor?"She asked making me look at her puzzled and then wide eyed.

Kendall:"Realisation hit her"She said making the girls nod and look at me.

Bella:"You horny teenager!"She said making a few people look at us making me blush and look down.

Y/n:"Christ Bells! Keep it down...I don't need people knowing about my sex life"I mumbled making them all gasp.

Kylie:"So there is one!"She said making me roll my eyes as the waiter came over and gave us our drinks. I thanked him and looked at them like their stupid or something.

Y/n:"Obviously"I said making them all nod.

Kendall:"Well you did something right cause Taylor is a happy little bird"She said making me look at her.

Hailey:"She sang the whole song to us Y/l/n....you're apparently quite the girl in bed"She said winking at me making me groan and hide my face.

Y/n:"Oh my god"I mumbled making them all snicker.

Bella:"That's what she said"She said making me look at her wide eyed.

Y/n:"Isabella!"I said shocked and embarrassed.

Kylie:"Oh shush, we all have sex"She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Can we not discuss this"I said making them pout.

Kendall:"Just tell us what happened! Taylor was to much in a sex daze to even tell us anything"She said making me clear my throat.

Y/n:"There's nothing to tell....I just told her that I know I've been a asshole and that she deserves better. I told her that I want to make things work between us and I want to make her feel like she's in a a actual marriage and that I want to love her"I said sipping my drink.

Hailey:"Really?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Yes, like all you girls said....I can't spend my entire life dwelling on a past lover who I haven't seen or heard from in what....three or so years? I need to move and find happiness. Taylor is a amazing girl and we are best friends so becoming something more shouldn't be that hard....we did date before anyways"I said making them nod.

Bella:"I'm just glad you finally listened to us, you deserve something and someone good in your life Y/n"She said sending me reassuring smile. Your sister was that something good Bella

Y/n:"Thanks Bells"I said sending her a small smile. Our food came making us all dig in and make small talk.

Kendall:"Are you and our girlfriends/boyfriends and hanging out later?"She asked making me nod and take a bite of my steak.

Y/n:"Yeah, we're all in town so I thought that we should go out and chill"I said making them nod.

Kylie:"What are y'all going to do?"She asked making me look up from my food and chuckle.

Y/n:"Uh...I don't know probably go to my beach house and chill there, maybe play a few video games...nothing really extravagant girls"I said making them nod"Relax, of we do go out I'll make sure nothing happens and no one flirts with them"I said making them all look at me and smile.

Hailey:"As long as you know"She said making me chuckle and continue eating my food.

Y/n:"My jealous girls....what will we ever do with you?"I said taking a bite of my vegetables and smiling at them.

Bella:"Oh shut it Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle and go back to my food.

50 votes or more guys👀

How do you think Gigi is going to come in the picture? Comment below👇 telling me your thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 42.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.6K 112 15
In which Jude Bellingham bumps into Lena Becker and immediately falls head over heals for her. A coincidence leads him back to her, and he turns out...
255K 7.4K 35
Lauren/You. Y/N Y/LN goes to California to start her career as a photographer. She happens to run into the girls of Fifth Harmony, but she's never h...