Saints and Sinners 2 | COMPLE...

Oleh unorthodoxkings

Part 2. Newly wedded, The Fentys try to navigate life as life partners, parents and also individuals. Lebih Banyak

The Beginning of happily ever after.
Bumps and bruises
This is my confession.
Nuovi Inizi
Lovesong
The Real Thing.
Stranger Things
Scared.
Views from the DARK
The Truth shall set you free
But first it'll piss you off
Half Full
Empty.
Scary fields
Souled Out.
Angel.
We Find Love
Gone Girl.
Problem?
We are fine... right?
Soft.
Redbone.
Blood on leaves
I love the way
The dream.
Happy Family
Nasty Girl
At last.
At last... part 2
Epilogue
Epilogue part 2

Falling apart.

4.1K 209 47
Oleh unorthodoxkings

Malibu, California CA
2015, July 1st Friday
06: 11 pm

Christopher Brown

Rih is a mess, I ain't never seen my nigga like this.  I've never seen my nigga cry over anything but she's been crying none stop for two days.

Kae and Zoë have been helping Nana take care of the kids, Drake and I have been trying to find the muhfucker that did this. She needs to get closure.

"Aye fam" Drake said before we dabbed.

"Aye man, found anything yet?" I asked. He looked around him before he led me to another room.

"Uh... remember Beyoncé's father Derrick?" He asked. I nodded confused

"His son did this to Bey. Tomas Jones. He's going around town bragging that he outsmarted the Bird." He said shaking his head.

"He killed his own sister" I blurted out. My head started to hurt as I began to process this.

"Yeah... we need to find him and that lil bitch Sabrina" he said and I looked up to him in question

"Sabrina? What does she have to do with this?" I asked him

"I had my niggas follow that jackass. He's been meeting up with her a couple of times a week. And she's the one who was looking after Amir, giving him access to Bey" he said. That shit started to make sense.

"You telling me that she had something to do with this?" I asked shocked

"Who has something to do with what?" Kae's voice startled us. She was standing in the room with her arms folded towards her chest.

"Nothing baby" I said. She gave me a stern look, she can always tell when I'm lying to her

"Christopher Morris Bro.." I interrupted her before she could go off

"Ok ok damn... Drake and I found out who killed Bey. Sabrina had something to do with it too" I said. The expression on her face changed.

"What? The girl that was looking after MiMi??" I nodded.

"We gotta find her" Drake said seriously.

💜

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Kae shouted at the girl. She insisted on going with us. I've never seen baby girl so mad before.

"Kae relax baby girl. Drake and I will handle this." I said kissing her forehead in attempt to relax her

We caught Sabrina as she was trying to make a run for it. We brought her to the trap house we had here in Cali

Her crying and begging irritated Kae to the point where she snapped. Remind me to never get on her bad side.

Drake was quiet as he laid his knife collection on the table. Checking the sharpest knives and making them even sharper.

"Let me call Mike to come take Kae" I said

"I'm not going anywhere Brown, I wanna hear why she killed my best friend" she said angrily.

"Baby things are not gonna get pretty" I warned but she didn't wanna listen so I let her stubborn ass.

Sabrina was crying nonstop annoying me even more. The tape around her mouth made her sounds even more annoying.

"AYE SHUT THE FUCK UP" I said before punching her face and knocking her out.

🌸

Malibu, California CA
2015, July 1st Friday
08: 21 pm

Rihanna Fenty

"You have to eat baby" Nana said to me, I've been laying on my bed for the past two days unable to move.

"I'm not hungry" I whispered softly. My entire body was in pain. I couldn't think about anything else but the pain I felt.

"She wouldn't want this for you" she said before she stopped herself. Tears fell down my face again as my heart began aching.

Her smile was stuck on my mind, I couldn't shake it. The sound of her voice was still vibrating in my ears, I could still feel her touch on my skin.

"Please... just leave me alone" I said before sobbing again. I was tired of crying and of feeling but somehow I couldn't switch off these feelings like I did when my parents died.

I couldn't erase her from my mind, from my heart. I felt so hurt and empty yet so full and in love.

I didn't think I'd be alone again so soon. I thought I'd be the one to die first, considering all the shit I've done to people. All the people I've hurt and killed. I didn't expect karma to take away my girl instead of me.

Her death will always be on my head. I don't care what anyone thinks. I know that deep down I am the cause of this. I killed my baby.

Rih...

I heard her beautiful voice again, tears fell off my eyes as my lips involuntarily broke out a smile.

Wake up baby, you have 3 kids that need you. They can't do this without you. Amir can't do this without you

"I can't do this without you Beyoncé, I thought you loved me baby. Why would you leave me like this?" I sobbed again

I love you more than anything Rihanna Fenty. Don't you ever doubt it

"I want to be with you, I don't want to continue to live without you" I said

You have to. For their sake.

🌸

Omniscient

"What a pretty girl you are, it's a shame what they did to you" the woman looking over at the young woman's lifeless body.

When she touched her skin, she had a vision of a young woman sobbing over her. But what broke her heart more is the young girl crying and praying that her mother returns.

The aura she sensed from the little girl was so powerful.

"You" the old woman said at a loss of words as she removed her fingers from the dead woman.

She put the fingers on her skin again and instantly felt the connection to the little girl. Tears of joy streamed down the woman's face.

The connection from the child to the dead woman was the strongest thing she'd ever felt. It made it even more pure that they were not blood related.

"This is... marvelous" she said sniffing before removing her fingers. She looked at the dead woman again then smiled.

"Your heart is made of Gold. It's so pure that He assigned an actual angel to you personally." She said to the lifeless body.

"Now, I have to get you out of here" she said still smiling.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

940 1 9
Doretha Flores is excited to get married until her fiance breaks up with her over her negative pregnancy test results. Doretha is distraught, believi...
381K 13.2K 33
A gangster falls for a southern belle. Will she be able to tame her? A Rihyoncé story
28.3K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
CAKE Oleh Sy

Romansa

53.4K 3K 156
Life always seems to throw shit at you, you've just got to learn to live with it. You can have your cake and eat it too. Sequel to Knock, Knock