Honey Bunny

By pocketbangtan

"Jungkook. Just. Humped. Me." BTS Jungkook x Reader Bunny JK ❤️❤️ lol it sounds weird but trust me Highest Ra... More

Before You Read
Pet Shop
Magic
Home
Grandma
Human
3:00 A.M.
Iron Man
Waffles
Escape
Fashion Disaster
Hurricane Irma⛈☔️🌊
Expensive Boys
Sleepy
Spit Takes
Planning the Seduction
New Looks
Staying in
Swatting Flies
Regret and Apologies
The Murder of Park Jimin
Kiss in the Dark [New Year's Bonus]
Fantasies
Drinks and Relaxation
Mouth to Mouth
Hangover Cure
Q&A (Not an update but ily so please read❤️❤️)
Until the Kookie Crumbles
Sunrise
Dues to be Paid
You're My Home
Falling Apart
Devil Cashier
Persuasion
[A/N] Reader Rewards
Better than Broken
Flower Boy Coffee Shop
Once in a Lifetime
Excel
Dancing King [Bonus]

Q&A Answers

293K 10.6K 40.6K
By pocketbangtan

[A/N]
ALRIGHT GUYS IT IS TIIIIIMMMMMEEE😝😝😝
We're gonna do the answer portion of the Q&A today! Thanks for all the comments (like 6000🙃) which was awesome (but a lot to look through), not that I'm complaining. I'm amazed at your support❤️❤️ Thank you guys so much.
So, without further ado, here are your questions!

P.S
This is gonna be super long 🙃🙃

Jungkook
1. If you could choose to stay human or stay a bunny, which would you pick?
Jk: Human, obviously. I can be with my Noona, and wear iron man socks, and eat waffles.

2. What are your feelings for Y/N. Do you love her?
Jk: Of course I love her 😊 she's my Noona.
[from the side] pocketbangtan: yeah, but they want to know if you love love her.
Jk: what's the difference?😳
pocketbangtan: ...

3. How 'bout that porn? 😏😏
JK: Hmm. 'Twas nice :))))))

4. Will Mission Mate With Y/N continue?
JK: No. I promised Noona I wouldn't do that anymore. Unless...she wanted to...😈

5: What's tasty in Busan?
JK: 😏😏😏😏😏😏 No comment.

6: What in the world made you think to strip everything but your socks and shoes when you got into the bath?
JK: The bath? When did I do that?

7: Have you mated with other rabbits?
JK: I wasn't old enough to be in the breeding program 😥 Noona will be my first.

8: How would you react if Y/N got pregnant with your child after you mated? Did you think of that?
JK: Of course I did. Y/N Noona and I would make beautiful kits. 😍 Isn't that the whole point of mating?

9: What's it like knowing Y/N is in heat and you can't touch her?
JK: TORTURE😓 I want to touch her so bad but she won't let me. Noona's mean 😭

10: How's the flyswatter?
JK: dO nOT SPeaK Of iT. IM AFRAID NOW

Y/N
1: How long did it take Jungkook to learn how to use the toilet?
Y/N: hahaHaAAHA yeah like I taught him that. I turned that honor over the the lovely Park Jimin.

2: How's Grandma? Does she know about Jungkook becoming human?
Y/N: ...oh crap. I forgot Grandma again.

3: When are you gonna mate with Jungkook?
Mate with JK?
When will you and Jungkook mate?
Just mate wit him bro. JUST. DO. IT.
Y/N: CALM DOWN YOU STARVING PACK OF WOLVES. We'll get there when we get there. You're welcome to wait smh.

4: Scale of 1-10, how good is Jungkook at kissing?
Y/N: 29173829817728272 and 65. Yeah I dunno what Jimin taught him, but the sucker knows how to kiss.

5: How long are you going to tease him?
Y/N: As lONg aS It tAkES

6: What are your feelings for Jungkook?
Y/N: I can't say for sure yet. I definitely like him, but there's also the fact that he's my pet rabbit in all reality. That bugs me just a teensy but. But yeah, there are definitely some feeling there.

7: Could you date Jimin?
Y/N: HECK TO THE NO, I AINT TOUCHIN THAT SLIMY, OILY, CARROT-COLORED MIDGET-SIZED BAG OF STUPIDITY.

Jimin: ... that was harsh. I won't hold back if someone asks me about you.

Y/N: Do your worst, slick.

8: Describe you life at the moment in three words
Y/N: Broke
        Tired
  Attractedtomypetbunnywhichisntweirdatall
^that counts as one word, right?

9: What if Jungkook goes back to a bunny again?
Y/N: ...I don't know. I'm working on that.

10: How are you still alive?
Y/N: BEST QUESTION OF THE NIGHT. Answer? I have no freaking clue.

Jimin
1:WHY DID YOU SHOW A SMOL BUNNY HUMAN PORN YOU SADISTIC MONSTER?
JM: HOE DONT YELL AT ME IM TRYING TO MAKE HIM ADJUST TO BEING HUMAN. What kind of twenty-something year old man can survive in this world without knowing what porn is?

2: Do you like Y/N?
JM: 😈 *takes an extremely deep breath* NO WHY WOULD I EVER LIKE A SKANKY UGLY FURRIE-LOVING-

*pocketbangtan appears at the edge of screen, holding a pink flyswatter*

JM: -WONDERFUL BEAUTIful amazing marvelous woman such as Y/N. She's lovely. I don't like her in a romantic way though.

3: Are you gay for your ferrets?
JM: whoever asked this, meet me in the parking lot in ten minutes. We're gonna have a smack down.

4: Did you ruin Hobi and Tae's innocence as well?
JM: Heck no! I don't have time to be chasing two horny ferrets around town. I only showed Jungkook because he wanted help with Y/N.

5: What were your 'plans' the night Jungkook got drunk?
JM: So there was this girl- nah jk jk. I was taking out Hoseok and Taehyung. We went to the movies and ate at a nice restaurant, because I don't want to keep them locked up all the time. It makes me sad.

6: WHY DID YOU GIVE JUNGKOOK ALCOHOL????
JM: I DIDNT! It was for Y/N smh how was I supposed to know the idiot would go and drink it?

7: Do Hobi And Tae sleep with you?
JM: Yeah 😅 Tae likes to cuddle, and Hoseok gets cold. They usually sleep in my bed with me bUt wE DONT DO ANYTHING.

8: Are you trying to get yourself killed by the Flyswatter of Justice?
JM: Yes. Absolutely. That is my exact intention 😑

9: What is the weirdest thing you've caught Tae and Hobi doing since they became humans?
JM: Ah, Hoseok tried to eat a candle with a spoon one time. It's smelled good, so he thought it was food. And Taehyung never stops doing weird things : he's washed his hair with hand lotion, peed in the kitchen sink, and he once tried to see how many Pocky Sticks he could fit up his nose at once.

10: Marry me?
JM: 😉😘 we'll talk later babe.

Taehyung:
1. Have you figured out underwear?
TH: Yeah, but I don't like them. *pouts* They make me feel itchy.

2. Are you gay for Jungkook?
TH: What's gay? Is it like love? Because I love Jungkook 😊

3: Are you gay for Jimin and Hoseok?
TH: So gay means love, right? Then yes! I am gay for them! 😃
pocketbangtan: Taehyung...would you mate with Jimin and Hobi?
TH: EW NO!
pocketbangtan: Dear audience, there is the real answer.

4: THREESOME?
TH: Three some what? Three somes? Some times three? Three to the third power of some? What is a threesome?

5: How did you end up dressed like a ladybug?
TH: *inhales deeply* SOME FREAKING KIDS AMBUSHED ME IN THE PARK ABD FORCED ME INTO A LITTLE DRESS AND SMEARED MAKEUP ALL OVER MY FACE. Evil kids.

6: Why do you want to stay human?
TH: Why not? I can hug people, and eat yummy food, and use my hands. I can talk to Jiminie and Y/N. I love being human. I never want to go back.

Hoseok:
1. CAN YOU HUG ME?!
HS: YES COME HERE YOURE SO CUTE

2: Tae or Jimin?
HS: I can't pick between them! They're my best friends. That would hurt their feelings :(((

3: How did it feel to kiss Y/N?
HS: Her lips were soft and warm. No wonder Jungkookie wants to mate with her.😊

4: How does it feel to be the sun?
HS: awww I'm not the sun! I'm Hobi haha 😊😊😊

5: How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
HS: Easy. Only one, as long as it's undercooked.

6: What is the greatest thing that's happened to you since you became human?
HS: I can talk to Jiminie. I couldn't before, and now I can tell him how my day went and everything I saw. Oh, and ICE CREAM.

Namjoon:
1. Boi how rich are you?
NJ: your human numbers cannot count the amount of money I have 😉 jk only moderately. I like nice clothes and I have a nice house, but I'm not a billionaire. More in the millionaire range :))))))

2. Oh!! Which country are you now in?
NJ [as he's hacking through the rainforest]: I believe I am currently somewhere in the Amazon rainforest, located in South America. I'm not sure where though...

3. Can u pick out my outfits?
NJ: Please. I'd very much enjoy dressing up the poor people of society

4. Is Namjin real?
NJ: Jin is lovely, but I'm a man. I only like expensive girls 😏

5: yo what other kind of magic can you do and also is there a hidden magical community?
NJ: I can do a lot of things; even I don't know my own limits. I'm always learning new ways to use my magic. And there might be a tiny teensy weensie bit of an underground magical community. We live just like humans though. You'll never know.

6: Did you go to Hogwarts to learn magic?
NJ: No, I'm not allowed into Hogwarts anymore. Last time I was there, I accidentally broke one of the tables in the Great Hall. I don't like to talk about it.

Yoongi
1. How many naps do you take in a day?
YG: One. And I don't wake up from it until it's time to go to bed.

2. Why are you so scared of Joonie?
YG: Do you remember when that really bad earthquake hit a couple of years ago? Yeah, that's what happens when you disagree with Namjoon. And I and not frickin scared of him. Just wary.

3: How do you feel about Jimin?
YG: He seems annoying as heck. It's not my fault his furry garbage cans turned into humans
Jimin: It's actually completely your fault.
YG: Shut up, you freaking carrot.
Jimin: WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING ME A CARROT??

4. How you like being a cashier?
YG: It sucks. I'm just waiting for my mixtape to take off.

5. Out of all the characters, who is your least favorite?
YG: Jimin the Carrot
Jimin: Hey!
YG: He's stupid and he keeps yelling at me.

6. Can I sue you?
YG: Go for it. I've got nothing to lose.

Jin
1. Can you do make me a genius with your magic?
J: I can't do the impossible love

2. Do you think there is someone more beautiful than you?
J: No. It's impossible to be more beautiful than me. Sorry world.

3. How do you guys work at a pet shop?
J: We've got to earn money too. It's not like we can sell magical items to random humans

4. How do you cope with grumpy Yoongi?
J: He's usually passed out so I don't have to deal with him all that much. Sometimes I poke him with a stick to wake him up.

5. Which is broader, Jimin's stupidity or your shoulders?
J: As broad as my shoulders might be, they're no match for Jimin's stupidity. It knows no bounds.

6. Are you actually 90% shoulders?
J: That would be a highly accurate statement.

pocketbangtan
1. What country do you live in?
PB: I'm from the good ole US of A 😂🇺🇸🇺🇸 'Merica

2. Where do you find inspiration to make these stories?
PB: I just really am entranced by BTS and their individual personalities, as well as how they interact as a group. Their music and themselves as people are very inspiring to me. As for the plot lines and ideas, they just kind of pop into my head lol

3. How old are you?
PB: My twentieth birthday is in August, so I'm currently 19

4. How many flyswatters do you have?
PB: In my dorm room? None😂 but I think we have a couple at my house.

6. Is it possible to be a fan of a fan?
PB: Umm I dunno haha. You tell me.

7. Can I have your cellphone number?
PB:😳 I don't think we're quite close enough for that yet, but I'm flattered. Sorry 😅

8. WHEN WILL THIS BOOK BE FINISHED ROUGHLY?
PB: I HAVE NO CLUE. IM KIND OF MAKING IT UP AS I GO.

8. Who do you ship with?
PB: I don't even know haha. Let me know who I look best with @ the face reveal 😂😂. I'm the same height as Joonie though

9. What other Kpop groups are you into?
PB: I listen to (not exclusively) Seventeen, EXO, Pentagon (Edawn my love), WINNER, VIXX (Leo and Ken hmu), BTOB, Block B (P.O. my man), IKON and lots lots more haha.

10. How long does it take to make a chapter and do you have an update schedule or is it random?
PB: it all depends on my mood honestly 😂 there are some days where I can write four chapters in one sitting, and some where I can't finish a paragraph without getting distracted. Updates happen as I finish the chapters (so fairly randomly). I try to update each book at least once a week.

11. Are you into anything besides Kpop?
PB: sure thing! Classic rock, alt rock, alternative, and some pop. I really love music.

12. When will you update your stories on hold?
PB:😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 yeah I dunno. I want to finish them all but I don't know when that will happen.

OKAY IT IS NOW TIME

FOR THE

FACE

REVEAL

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

First can I just say, these girls are very dear to me and if I see any negative comments about them, I will find you. 😡😡😡 SO, that being said, first up is...

jinkooktaegi
☝🏻The lovely BAILEE 😍😍 she actually doesn't have a Wattpad account but I'll tag her to our joint account lol.

☝🏻Next is the beautiful Jhooee who is also ADRIANA😍😍😍

☝🏻This is the gorgeous angiiegu ❤️❤️ whose name is ANGIE

☝🏻And last but not least we have the amazingly beautiful NINI who's account is seokjesus

These girls are my best friends, both in real life and online 😍😍 without their support I never would have started writing on Wattpad.

And finally, the author of this fic, @pocketbangtan...

Hi guys👋🏻👋🏻 I'm Tori 😊

Thank y'all so much for reading this fic! It's really amazing to me how much love and support I've gotten, so thank you all so so much.❤️❤️❤️

~pocketbangtan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 7.2K 31
"don't you remember me?" started 5-7-17; ended 31-8-17 HIGHEST RANK: #310 IN FANFICTION
2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

222K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
153K 3.5K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
2.9K 120 48
just another fluffy jimin fan fiction cause he's the cutest little bean and i love him.