We Are Family (Camren & Normi...

By I_just_ship_people

The year is 2033 and we shall follow the Married lives of Camren and Norminah*please give it a shot* Credit t... More

Not My Story!!
Part 1: Family
Part 2 : Playboys
Part 3 : Flashback
Part 4: Feelings
Part 5 : Bedtime
Part 6: Gathering's
Part 7: Strap-On
Part 8: No Catching Feelings
Part 9: Dates
Part 10
Part 11 : Ice Cream
Part 12: Boob Job
Part 13
Part 14: Fancy Dress Party
Part 15
Part 16: Drunken Punishments
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 - A bite from the Past
Part 23: Tension
Part 24:
Part 25 : "I'm sorry.."
Part 26
Part 27: Decisions and Clubs
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30: Familiar Faces
Part 31: 'But You're in love with HER..'
Part 32: "I Choose you.."
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36: Officer Cabello
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39: Quarrels
Part 40: Shit just got real
Part 41: Disasters
Part 42 : Lovefool
Part 43: Busted
Part 44: First time
Part 45: Happy Anniversary
Part 46: Sneeky Teens
Part 47: Delivery
Part 48: We Are Family❀
SEQUEL!!!

Part 33

7.2K 212 232
By I_just_ship_people

Flashback:

~~~ 2021 ~~~

"Gracie Cabello-Jauregui get your little butt back here!" Lauren yelled as she ran through the house after her four year old.

Camila sat on the couch with Toby tucked up to her side as they read together. She couldn't help but laugh at her wife chasing after their four year old daughter. Who was currently running around the house naked and giggling as her mom chased after her to give her a bath.

Grace hid under the kitchen table trying not to giggle too loudly to give her brilliant hiding place away.

Lauren skidded into the kitchen trying to salvage her dignity when she noticed where her little girl was hiding. Lauren smirked and slowly began to wander around the kitchen.

"Hmm...I wonder where my little Gummy bear is? I was sure that she came in here." Lauren mused to herself then smiled when she heard Grace giggle.

"Hmm maybe she's hiding in the cupboard?" Lauren asked.

She went up to the cupboard and opened it then sighed.

"I guess not...maybe she's behind the fridge?"

Grace giggled again when Lauren tried to look behind the fridge.

"Nope...not there."

Lauren quietly walked towards the table then quickly knelt down and came face to face with Gracie's smiling face.

"There she is!" Lauren exclaimed.

"You're silly mommy." Grace giggled.

"And you're running around the house in the nude! Just wait till your 21st birthday. This kind of stuff is gold." Lauren replied.

"I don't wants to have a bath." Grace said with a sad face.

"Why not? You'll be all smelly if you don't. And then you won't be able to get cuddles from me and mama because no one like cuddling someone who is smelly." Lauren replied.

"But I love cuddles." Grace looked horrified.

"Me too! But if you want cuddles you need to have a bath." Lauren reminded her.

"But Rosie says that um that I'll be suckeded down the drain and um then the drain monster will eat me." Grace informed her.

"The drain monster?"

Grace nodded.

"How does Rosie know about the drain monster?"

"Aunty Mani said that you can get sucked down the drain and um and then Aunty Dinah says that there's monsters down the drain." Grace told her.

"Aww Gummy bear there's no drain monsters."

"But-"

"The drain monsters only live in their drains. Not ours so you don't have to worry. Ok?" Lauren assured her.

"Really?"

"Of course! And anyways if there was a drain monster then you've got two brave and strong mommies here to save you." Lauren replied.

Grace smiled brightly and got up and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck for a big hug.

"So you ready for your bath now miss smelly belly?" Lauren asked.

"Yep!" Grace replied with a toothy grin.

~~~ 2023 ~~~

"Mommy how many eggs do we need?" Grace asked as she stood by the fridge in her little apron.

"Two sweetie." Lauren replied she was wearing a matching apron.

Grace carefully grabbed two eggs and slowly walked over to her mom concentrating hard on not dropping the eggs. She handed them over to Lauren then got up onto her stall so she could reach the counter properly.

"Ok so now we need to break the eggs and we can get to the mixing." Lauren  instructed.

She showed her what to do with the first egg then handed over the second one for Grace to do. They were making double-choc chip cookies for the first time.

"Mommy stop eating all the chocolate!" Grace giggled when she caught Lauren sneakily eating the choc-chip.

Lauren just smiled sheepishly then grabbed a handful and shoved them into her mouth. Grace's jaw dropped at her audacity. But then it turned into a big grin when Lauren grabbed another handful and placed them into Grace's hands.

Soon enough the mixture was ready to be turned into cookies. So Lauren placed the tray into the oven and gave the spoon to Grace to lick.

"So my little Gummy bear what is new in the exciting world of Gracie?" Lauren asked as they sat at the table as they waited for their cookies to cook.

"Well me and Rosie are going to be race car drivers." She informed her mother.

"Oh? But sweetie don't you need to know how to drive and have your own car?"

"Yeah but I mean when we grow up silly." Grace replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh ok...my bad. Hey it's Mama's birthday coming up soon what do you want to get her?" Lauren asked.

"A Gazillion billion dollars." Grace smiled.

"Hmm...maybe next year...what else?"

"A puppy!" Grace replied excitedly.

"Baby we can't get a puppy, Toby is allergic to dog hair." Lauren reminded her.

Grace pouted.

"Boys are stupid."

"Hey, that's not nice. Toby's alright...you love your brother don't you?"

"Yeah but boys are annoying and they smell and are always dirty. Girls are better coz they don't smell. Well some do Rosie does but she smells pretty and she doesn't play in the mud and gets dirty and she has really soft hands." Grace rambled.

Lauren just smiled at her daughters ranting. Little Gracie was a cutie she was still pretty small for her age and she looked a lot like her Mama except for the eyes, even though it was impossible but Lauren liked to think that she got her eyes from her because they were pretty much identical in colour and shape.

"What about you mommy? What's new?" Grace asked after her rant was over.

"Not much...but I spoke to your Grandma and Grandpa and they said that they are coming over to visit us tomorrow." Lauren replied.

Grace's eyes lit up.

"Yay! We can let them try our cookies! I know! We can make Mama a super duper biggest chocolate cake ever for her birthday!" Grace replied excitedly.

"That sounds like a fantastic idea. You're a smart cookie Miss Jauregui." Lauren replied before kissing her on the cheek.

"I know!" Grace smiled back.

~~~ 2024 ~~~

A nine year old Gracie was super excited as she, her brother Toby, Rosie and a very stressed out Dinah sat in the waiting room of the hospital maternity ward. Camila had woken Lauren up in the middle of the night to inform her that her water had broken and that she was going into labour.

That was 14 hours ago.

Lauren had dropped Grace and Toby off at Dinah and Normani's house before she drove Camila to the hospital. After getting a frantic phone call from Lauren, Dinah brought the kids to the hospital as Camila was almost ready to pop. Normani was staying at home with Ben until it was time to visit the new addition to the Cabello-Jauregui family, Normani had grown to loathe the hospital after spending so much time there in the last four years.

"I bet it's a boy!" Toby said to his sister and Rosie.

"Na ah! It's totally a girl. It's like well-known that it goes girl, boy, girl." Rosie replied.

"That's true Toby. I mean first it was me, then you and so now it has to be a girl." Grace replied.

"But I want a baby brother to be my slave and get stuff for me." Toby whined.

"Well maybe if Mama and Mom have more babies then you can have a baby brother." Grace replied.

"Guys can you please stop talking your giving Aunty Dinah a headache." Dinah groaned as her tried to swallow the horrible coffee.

Rosie climbed up on her mother's lap making Dinah nearly spill her drink…and she needed that drink. Sure it tasted like crap but it had caffeine and she needed that caffeine before she went postal on this place. She had spent far too much time in a hospital in the last four years with Normani going in and out for her treatments and surgery. She hated the place and so she was a little on edge.

"Mami it's going to be a girl, isn't it?" Rosie asked.

"You know what? It could come out a lizard baby for all I care." She replied.

"I'm telling Mom you said that". Rosie warned.

"I don't care…I'm not scared of her." Dinah scoffed.

"Hey everyone! How is Mila? Is the baby here?" Normani asked as she walked up to them with Ben in the baby stroller.

"No." Grace sighed sadly.

"Oh…well I'm sure it won't be too much longer." Normani replied as she took a seat next to her wife.

"Hey Mom guess what Mami said." Rosie asked with a wicked grin.

"What?" Normani asked a little wary.

"Nothing! Mami said nothing!" Dinah butted in while she covered her daughter's mouth with her hand.

Rosie just giggled. Normani was about to say something when a very happy and crying Lauren came over to them. Grace saw her first so she ran up to her mom and Lauren welcomed the hug she received.

"Is it a girl? It's a girl isn't it?" Grace asked.

Lauren smile grew tenfold.

"Yes Gracie it's a girl, you have a baby sister." Lauren replied.

"Aw man." Toby sighed.

"Told you." Rosie added.

"How's Mila?" Normani asked.

"She's good, tired but good." Lauren answered but there was a hint of something else there that only Dinah picked up on.

"Can we see her?" Grace asked.

"Of course! They've just moved her to the nursery." Lauren replied.

"Mani why don't you take the rug rats down…and I'll make sure Lauren doesn't look like a scary person to her new born." Dinah suggested.

"What does that supposed to mean?" Lauren asked indignantly.

"No offence but you look terrible." Dinah replied.

"It's true…you don't want your baby's first look at you to be all scary." Normani added.

Lauren was about to argue with that but Dinah was up and pulling her over to the bathroom.

"Dinah what the hell?"

"What happened?" Dinah asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb I can read you like a book…what happened?" She asked again a little softly.

Lauren looked like she was about to cry and when Dinah grabbed her hand in support she did cry.

"She…she had to have an emergency C-section and…for a second…she stopped, her heart stopped and I thought…" Lauren couldn't bring herself to say it.

Dinah pulled her in for a tight embrace.

"She's fine now though, right?" The blonde asked.

Lauren nodded.

"It's why we were in there for so long." Lauren told her.

"But she's fine...that's all that matters ok?" Dinah told her.

Lauren just nodded her response.

"Good…ok now let's get you cleaned up…can't be scaring the newbie with a face like that." Dinah replied wiping away her own stray tears that had fallen.

After everyone had seen the new baby in the nursery, they all headed up to see Camila, normally there shouldn't be that many people in at once but Dinah had a few words with the staff and magically that rule was lifted for them. And by 'a few words' and 'magically' I mean Dinah went all Poly beat down on them and threatened to sue. So they all sat in Camila's room waiting for the nurse to bring the baby up to see them.

And wait they did but there was no mistaking her when she entered the room screaming her little heart out.

"Sorry about the wait I think you two are going to have a fussy little diva on your hands." The nurse smirked.

"Wow listen to those set of lungs." Dinah said as Lauren winced.

"That's my girl." Camila smiled proudly.

The nurse gently placed the baby into Lauren's waiting arms and she started to calm down, because of the caesarean it was going to be tough for Camila to hold her baby normally.

"She's so beautiful." Lauren whispered.

The nurse smiled at the pair.

"She's gorgeous." Dinah said as she came up behind Lauren looking at the little girl and gently stroked her tiny check.

"She's perfect." Lauren replied.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" The nurse asked.

"Toby Jr." Toby stated making them all laugh.

"I'm serious." He replied.

"We'll think about it ok?" Camila told her son.

"Fine." He sighed and sat back in his chair.

"Can I hold her mommy?" Grace asked.

"Um…sure sweetie. Go sit down and I'll hand her to you." Lauren instructed.

Grace quickly took her seat next to Camila's bed and waited patiently. Rosie came to stand behind her friend.

"Ok Gracie you need to hold on tight but not too tight ok?" Lauren said.

Grace nodded.

"Good, now you have to remember to hold her head up alright?"

Grace nodded again, Lauren gently placed the little girl into Grace's waiting arms helping her position her hands. Little Charlie yawned and it was the most adorable thing ever! It made Grace and Rosie giggle. Looking up at Rosie, Grace stated

"Aww I can't wait till we have kids."

Rosie beamed down at Grace.

"I know me either!" The little Tongan replied.

"NO!" Both Lauren and Dinah shouted.

Grace and Rosie turned to look at their mothers while Normani, Camila and the nurse tried not to laugh. Toby was playing peek-a-boo with Ben and not really paying attention.

"You're far too young to be thinking about that." Dinah stated.

"Wait till you're at least 30!" Lauren added.

Rosie rolled her eyes and Grace just giggled.

"Mommy, Aunty Dinah you two are so silly. We have to get married first and kids can't get married you have to be growed up to do that." Grace informed them.

Rosie just nodded in agreement.

"Ben smells like he pooped himself." Toby informed her making Grace and Rosie giggle.

Dinah looked over at Normani who just gave her the look.

"Fine." Dinah sighed heavily and grabbed the stroller and headed out of the room.

"So about that name?" Normani asked.

"Yeah what are we going to call her?" Grace asked.

"Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock." Toby suggested.

They all looked at him a little weird.

"Ok I think you've been spending too much time with your Grandpas while they have their Friends marathons." Lauren replied after that awkward moment of silence.

"Anyway…Camz and I already have a name picked out." Lauren informed them totally ignoring Toby's comment because…no…just…no.

"Soooo what is it then?" Normani asked.

"Caroline Cabello-Jauregui." Camila told them.

"Aww that's sweet." Normani cooed.

"Can I call her Car for short?" Toby asked.

"No." Lauren replied.

"I don't think she looks like a Caroline." Grace stated as she looked down at her baby sister.

"No? Why's that?" Lauren asked.

Grace just shrugged.

"I don't know…it doesn't suite her." Grace replied.

"Well what do you think suites her?" Camila asked.

"Hmmm….how about…Charlotte?" Grace suggested.

"You can call her Charlie for short!" Rosie added and Grace nodded in agreement.

Lauren looked over at Camila and the two shared a silent conversation with their eyes that all those annoyingly and disgustingly cute couples do.

"I think that's a great name." Lauren said as she turned back to look at her two daughters giving them both a kiss on the head.

Grace smiled brightly and Charlie let out another yawn.

~~~ 2031 ~~~

It was just after midnight when a 14 year old Gracie Cabello-Jauregui had just woken up from having one of the strangest dreams she had ever had. She couldn't remember exactly what had happened but she did know who it was about and that she was feeling really, really…wet. And it wasn't because she needed to pee it was the other kind of wet. The more embarrassing kind of wet. Feeling her checks burn Grace knew she was blushing so she climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom not before grabbing a new pair of underwear. While in the bathroom Grace splashed some cold water onto her face and tried to get rid of the lasting images of her dream but sadly this time it wasn't working.

Yes that's right, this wasn't the first time this had happened. It all started last year when she and her friends were swimming in the pool. For some reason Rosie was running late and got there last. Not wasting any time she stripped off and was standing there in her new bikini and Grace almost slipped her footing and drowned from the sight. She knew she was staring but she couldn't take her eyes off her. She had always held a spot in her heart for her best friend because…well they were best friends. But lately Grace had noticed a change in the way she felt when she was with or thought about Rosie. It confused her to no end but seeing her like this it was as if the proverbial ball had dropped and everything was clear. She was crushing hard on her female best friend.

Grace had never seen what was so great about the male singers and actors that her friends would all gush about. She never got it she couldn't for the life of her see what the big deal was. She just figured that she was a late bloomer and that one day she would get it. Well that day had come she just didn't think it would be like this. She understood it now only instead of crushing over a hunky male superstar she was crushing over a girl, her best friend no less.

And so for little to a year Grace had kept this a secret from Rosie, from her friends and from her parents. Basically she told no one. A part of her hoped that it was just a phase and that she would get over it because she didn't want to think about what it all meant. She wasn't too concerned by the fact that she might be a lesbian because well hello she had two gay moms. It was more the fact that she had a crush on her best friend. Sure being gay was a little surprising for the young teen but she could accept that, what she couldn't accept was losing her best friend if she were to ever find out about her true feelings.

Grace headed back to bed but couldn't get back to sleep. She was still feeling a little on edge from her dream. Her hand resting on her stomach Grace tried to think of anything other than her dream otherwise she would have to start thinking up reasons why she had so much underwear in the washing basket. When she couldn't get to sleep and that weird ache between her legs got far too uncomfortable Grace needed to relieve some of that pressure and so she slowly moved her hand down south. Grace had never touched herself before…well not like this anyway. Fumbling at first she soon got the hang of it and now the hard task was to keep quiet. She would just die if one of her mothers came in and caught her doing this.

Soon that pressure started to build up again and she knew it was leading to a whole lot of something else she quickened her pace and clamped her other hand over her mouth so muffle her moans. And just before she fell over the edge she turned her head to the side and sitting right there on the bedside table was a photo of her and Rosie smiling brightly at the camera as soon as her eyes fell onto the image of her best friend she came, she came hard. And the guilt came straight after.

~~~ 2032 ~~~

Grace was devastated, her heart literally broke the moment those five words left Rosie's mouth.

"I had sex with Greg."

It took everything in Grace not to cry and try to be supportive and interested in what her friend was telling her.

"Oh?" It was all she could manage at the time.

Rosie nodded.

"H-How…I mean…w-what was it like?" She finally asked after mentally preparing herself to say it and then have to listen to what Rosie was going to tell her.

A part of Grace hoped that Rosie would say that she hated it and that sex with guys was not what she wanted but deep down she knew this was never going to happen. Rosie was boy-crazy and a total flirt. She would even flirt with Grace unknowingly but she had always wanted the attention of the boys.

"Well at first it kinda hurt a little but then it was…wow." Rosie smirked.

Grace mustered up a tiny smile but that's all she could manage.

"Don't worry Gracie once we get you a boyfriend you will understand the wow." Rosie replied.

Yeah, sex with a guy…it was an act of god that Grace didn't up chuck her lunch right then and there.

~~~ 2022 ~~~

The two five year old girls were running around out the back while Lauren sat under the porch keeping an eye on them while she read her book. Camila had taken Toby out for the day at the zoo. She had asked the two girls if they wanted to come too but they didn't want to. They just wanted to play. Rosie had been spending a lot of time with the Jauregui's to give Dinah and Normani some time to relax they knew how exhausted they were especially Normani with her new treatment programme.

Gracie was currently being chased by Rosie both were holding toy swords and they were pretending that they were off fighting dragons. But apparently Grace was put under an evil spell and now Rosie had to save her. If only she could catch her. Grace was a very fast runner for her age.

"Gracie you're too fast for me!" Rosie giggled as she flopped onto the floor all tired out.

Grace ran up to her friend and flopped down beside her.

"That's coz I'm under a spell silly." Grace giggled.

"Well how am I spoopsed to save you and break the spell?" Rosie asked.

"I dunno. Your meant to be my prince so you've gots to know how."

Rosie laid there on the grass thinking hard about how she was supposed to rescue her princess then like a light bulb she got an idea.

"I know!" She reclaimed excitedly as she sat up.

Grace sat up with her waiting for Rosie to continue.

"In the movies the prince saves the princess when they kiss! All's I gots to do is kiss you." Rosie explained.

"Ok." Grace nodded and smiled.

So Rosie leant in and quickly kissed Grace on the lips. After pulling away both girls burst out into giggles.

"Did it work? Are you my Gracie again?" Rosie asked.

Grace nodded.

"Yep! I'm me again!"

"Yay!" Rosie clapped.

Grace quickly stood up and grabbed her sword. She then held out her hand to Rosie.

"Come on we still need to fight the dragon."

Rosie grabbed her friend's hand and the two were off again fighting invisible dragons.

Lauren sat in her chair chuckling at the two girls and their vivid imaginations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
566K 27.2K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
26.7K 859 12
Every hundred years one son of Lucifer's nine is alowed to walk among humans and search for their mate. This year it is his eldest. His eldest is to...
1.1M 33.2K 75
Lauren is an ex-sergeant of the US Army who will be assigned to protect Camila Cabello. Camila, a tough, independent and gorgeous arms dealer, is fac...