I'm falling for my Fiancé - (...

By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie is a sweet carrying girl with a good grade and a great sport skills. She's the Daughte... More

Part 1 - he's such a control freak
Part 2 - The game day
Part 3 - You took a quite long time
Part 4 - Get off me you're drunk
Part 5 - That's not an excuse that's a fact
Part 6 - Were you guys together?
Part 7 - He asked me to hang out with him
Part 8 - Are you ready?
Part 9 - Who is he to you?
Part 10 - You should enjoy every second of it
Part 11 - you're an idiot Apollo
Part 12 - What happened to you?
Part 13 - I heard that you're getting close
Part 14 - We're not even started
Part 15 - i'm pretty selfish
Part 16 - Happy birthday Lana
Part 17 - God i missed him.
Part 18 - You keep flying around my mind
Part 19 - Can you do this more often?
Part 20 - You guys are dating? Sort of
Part 21 - Thank god you still look Pretty
Part 22- Does she know?
Part 23 - Congratulation asshole
Part 24 - Why are you closing your eyes?
Part 25 - You look pale
Part 26 - Grandma's birthday
Part 27 - Emergancy Landing
Part 28 - I'm so scared
Part 30 - i promise
Part 31 - Who's your prom date?
Part 32 - You'll be fine
Part 33 - Hurt his feeling
Part 34 - hey eyes up here
Part 35 - Couple time
Part 36 - does anyone bring a pregnancy test?
Part 37 - You can hold my hand if you want to
Part 38 - You look good on it
Part 39 - Our pictures are everywhere
Part 40 - Prom day
Part 41 - Prom Night
Part 42 - Sleep over
Part 43 - Graduation
Part 44 - Road trip
Part 45 - Lodging
Part 46 - He scared of cat
Part 47 - Handsome
Part 48 - Off week
Part 49 - I'm so happy
Part 50 - Hurts like hell
Part 51 - He brings Tulip
Part 52 - Blurred vision
Part 53 - Letter
Part 54 - he's not as good as you
Part 55 - where's she?
Part 56 - No kiss?
Part 57 - is it too much?
Part 58 - The Best Dinner
Part 59 - I'vee seen you drunk
Part 60 - Dark sky
Part 61 - Opera Concert
Part 62 - Sneak out
Part 63 - Morning
Part 64 - Worst Birthday
Part 65 - Not the End Actually
Thank you
BOOK TWO
I'm Falling For my Ex Fiancé (book 2) Out Now!

Part 29 - Why didn't they tell me?

65.3K 2K 78
By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie

Everything is back to normal, i had a trouble sleeping a few days after the incident. Gabriel and Laura brought me to the psychology to make sure that I'm not having a long traumatic so i can continue school like the way it used to be.

Thankfully the Psychologist said that I'm getting better and better, she even said that she's amazed that I'm getting over it so easily. Even tho she had to gave me some relaxation pills to help me sleep at night.

The teachers in school always so care and supportive they always asked me how i feel especially after the incident, the students around are always looking at me especially right after the incident.

Final exam is getting close it means i have to stay focus on the road to reach my goals, i also already have a plan what a major faculty that I'm going to take after I graduated. But I haven't talk to my parents I've only talked to Laura and she always been really supportive towards me.

Apollo, he's getting more and more protective since the incident. We still keep the relationship private, it's only between us and our friends. He always be the sweetest and carrying person, that's more than enough for me.

Rachel, i think she wished that I'm dead on the accident but gladly I'm not, she still hates me and think that I'm one of the racer on the same track to reach the same finish line.

Now I'm seating alone in the class trying to catch up with the last Physic lesson that i missed for maybe 3 classes, the accident made me feel scared and weak so I couldn't go to school for quite long time.

Why is it so hard for me to remember and to understand all of these physics things. Well I don't really have a problem in remembering things actually, but this time it is too hard to process.

No longer after that the teacher walks in and close the door everyone is seating on their seat while reading their text book. The teacher walks to the front room with a bunch of paper while looking at us.

"Good morning class, are you ready for the test today?" He asked and it's making me panic, nobody informed or told me about having a physic test today.

If i told him what happened then he gives me a spare time i think it isn't fair for the other, so i just keep in a silent and try to remember every inch of the text book last minute before the test.

He begins to hand us the paper with 5 number of essays and it's making my feet tapping on the floor trying to process it and not to be panic. I take my pen and begin to write everything that seems connected and everything that i remember.

A few minutes passed and i still cannot do anything, i know I'm going to failed and take a second test to fix my grade so i just seat on the chair while put my head on the table. I feel so sad and i feel like I'm going to cry, I don't want to do it i can't. I think i should go to the restroom and looking for air outside from this stressful class.

"Excuse me sir can i go to the bathroom" i said after walk into the front class and he just nodded.

"Your phone?" He asked.

"In the box" i said, We always collected our phone every time we have a test.

I open the door and walks out of the room, trying to walk into the closest bedroom with a sad face and depression to finish the test. I walk alone in the hall until i see a tall familiar figure that also walks alone on the long hall. I stop walking then he walks closer to me.

"Looking so stress is everything okay?" Apollo asked.

"Having a trouble on my physics test" i said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Nothing just got left behind cause i missed 3 classes of physics" i said.

"Is there anything i can do for you?" He asked.

"No, yes maybe you can teach me before i failed my second test" i said.

"Of course i will" he said padding my head.

"Okay gotta go" i said but he stops me by holding both of my arm.

"4 weeks until Hawaii" He smiles.

And the thought about that i have to take the plane scares me and turn my smile into a confused look,

"Oh we can cancel it if you want and maybe change another date" he said.

I feel bad if they should wait for the vacation just because i can not fly after what happened, i want them to have some fun and not being disappointed just because of me.

"No i'll figure it out, i really need to go to the bathroom now" i said.

"Okay, just talk to me if you worried about something" he said then i nodded before left him to the bathroom.

I walk inside the bathroom and look at myself into the mirror, pale skin red lip and same blue eyes. I still feel so grateful after what happened with my life every time i look into myself reflection.

I washed my hand for no reason, so many thoughts on my mind which making me feel so confused lately. Most of the thought is about my final exam and of course also the plane crashed. I'm sure it's going to get better, sooner or later. I am the only person who can change myself if i wan to.

~

School is finally over, I'm standing right next to my friends before decided to leave school, all of my close friends are now really focus on the final Exam which is in 4 weeks , one more month left. All the senior students started to not so care about their personal social life for a while, no one seems care about their look, their practice, the party, all of us are focus on the exam.

In 4 weeks I'm going to finish high school and no longer I'm going to be a graduated student then i think I'm going to continue to study abroad.

I was walking down the stairs when my phone suddenly ringing from inside of my bag, i reach for my phone and all i got is a phone call from Emilia. I pick it up while making my way back to my car,

"Hey Emilia, i stop taking the pills and started to get over it i'll meet the Psychologist 2 weeks before the exam-" i said trying to explain to her that I'm okay and get over everything.

"Well good Miss Avalana, but that isn't what i want to tell you" she said while i finally arrived in front of my car.

"What?" I asked while entering the car.

"Laura is safely delivered the baby an hour ago" she said which makes me stop for a minute.

"What? Why didn't they tell me?" I asked.

"Maybe they just forget and things got so complicated" She explain and i can not hide my excitement.

"I'm on my way to the hospital" i said with a smile on my face i can not wait to meet the baby I'm so happy and excited for both of them.

"Okay Avalana, be careful there's going to be a lot of media outside the hospital" she said.

"I will" i said before ended up the phone call.

I drive to the hospital which is the Miss Daisy Hospital with a smile and excitement inside of me, Gabriel and Laura must be feel so happy right now. And thank god Emilia didn't spoil anything about the gender, it is making me more and more curious.

~

I finally arrived at the hospital and parked my car on the VIP parked then walks out of the car, like Emilia said there's a lot of media waiting outside. I prepared myself before walks out of the car and thankfully one of my dad's man help me to gets into the hospital safely.

Being how stupid plus excitement i am, i forgot to asked where's the room, so i gotta go to the nurse desk and asked where is she and the baby. At first the nurse didn't want to tell any information about Laura but then i showed her my id then she begins to show me the way.

The nurse stops in front of a big door then i slowly begin to open it, i see some of the people including my parents are already here. I see Laura laying on the bed while holding a tiny creature little Valerie with Gabriel seat on the bed Next to her.

"Lana you're here" Laura recognizes me which makes me ran into the bed ignoring any glance from the others.

I see Laura's parent is here, they sent me a smile which i return them a big sweet smile before walk closer to see the baby.

"Is it a girl?" Is the first word that came from my mouth.

"No, he's not" Laura smiles while looking at the baby, so it's a boy! Another little soon to be a business man is born today. Oh stop it Lana let the baby choose his own way in the future.

"Aw he's a boy, what's your name" i said while looking at this amazing baby. He got Laura's lip and Gabriel's nose I cannot see his eyes cause he's asleep and I don't want to wake him up.

"Meet Jacob Hansel Alexander Valerie" Gabriel said which makes me only blink, it is a wonderful modern cool name.

"Baby Jai" i said.

"Stop giving my son a weird nickname Lana" my brother started look being Annoyed by me cause i always give the other people the weirdest nickname.

"Why not? It is cute baby jaiky waky" I said smirking while Laura just laughing because of me.

I expecting my parents are going to leave a few minutes after they saw their newborn Grandson but i was wrong, they're staying the whole time watching Baby Jacob and let Laura to take a rest.

Gabriel looks so happy and taking a responsibility as a new dad for his little family, i can tell that I'm a proud little sister. And now I'm an aunt for my nephew, I cannot wait to take baby Jacob to play on the beach or maybe teaching him how to play a volley and running on the beach catching some stupid bird that trying to steal our sandwich.

I lay on the sofa with a blanket around my body, making myself feel comfortable while watching the Old tv show while My parents are talking on the other sofa and Laura is sleeping on the other side, and Gabriel he's just seating next to Laura the Whole time.

~

"Lana wake up" i hear my mom's voice waking me up as i roll with a blanket that wrapped around my body like a burrito and suddenly my body hit a hard material which is the cold hospital floor.

"Oh my god" my mom sounds surprised while I'm struggling trying to stand up while the material of the blanket wrapped around my body.

"I'm okay" i stand up with a messy hair and kind of blurry vision finding my mom looking at me laughing.

I turn to look at Laura who's holding the baby while laughing at me and Gabriel who's just smiling and shaking his head, but then i found Apollo is here with his family also looking at me which makes my cheek feels hot and embarrassed.

I look away facing the other wall while trying to hide my embarrassment, i try to comb my hair with my finger then folded the blanket before put it back on the sofa. I went to the other side of the room where Laura is laying on the hospital Bed.

I greet Apollo's parents before stand next to Apollo who stay in a silent, both of us just keep listen into our parent's conversation until mom finally decided to carry the baby which makes me so excited. I walk into mom's side to look into baby Jacob who's peacefully sleeping on mom's arm.

"Oh he got your nose Gabriel" Philip said while looking closer to Baby Jacob.

"Yeah, can not wait to see the first time he opens his eyes" Gabriel said while smiling.

"That's the best thing" Daisy said which makes everyone smiles.

Jacob is such an angel who brings a lot of joy and smile around our family, he's such a Miracle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 74.5K 24
Vera Laurenti was a eighteen year old girl who had just graduated from High School. She never had a normal childhood. She grew up without her parents...
3.1K 956 64
Sarah, cheated on by her fiance, vows never to love again until she meets Henry and this vow is put to the test. Meet Sarah Suarez, a talented young...
3.4M 98.4K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...
46.3K 1.7K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...