I'm falling for my Fiancé - (...

By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie is a sweet carrying girl with a good grade and a great sport skills. She's the Daughte... More

Part 1 - he's such a control freak
Part 2 - The game day
Part 3 - You took a quite long time
Part 4 - Get off me you're drunk
Part 5 - That's not an excuse that's a fact
Part 6 - Were you guys together?
Part 7 - He asked me to hang out with him
Part 8 - Are you ready?
Part 9 - Who is he to you?
Part 10 - You should enjoy every second of it
Part 11 - you're an idiot Apollo
Part 12 - What happened to you?
Part 13 - I heard that you're getting close
Part 14 - We're not even started
Part 15 - i'm pretty selfish
Part 16 - Happy birthday Lana
Part 17 - God i missed him.
Part 18 - You keep flying around my mind
Part 19 - Can you do this more often?
Part 20 - You guys are dating? Sort of
Part 21 - Thank god you still look Pretty
Part 22- Does she know?
Part 23 - Congratulation asshole
Part 24 - Why are you closing your eyes?
Part 25 - You look pale
Part 26 - Grandma's birthday
Part 27 - Emergancy Landing
Part 29 - Why didn't they tell me?
Part 30 - i promise
Part 31 - Who's your prom date?
Part 32 - You'll be fine
Part 33 - Hurt his feeling
Part 34 - hey eyes up here
Part 35 - Couple time
Part 36 - does anyone bring a pregnancy test?
Part 37 - You can hold my hand if you want to
Part 38 - You look good on it
Part 39 - Our pictures are everywhere
Part 40 - Prom day
Part 41 - Prom Night
Part 42 - Sleep over
Part 43 - Graduation
Part 44 - Road trip
Part 45 - Lodging
Part 46 - He scared of cat
Part 47 - Handsome
Part 48 - Off week
Part 49 - I'm so happy
Part 50 - Hurts like hell
Part 51 - He brings Tulip
Part 52 - Blurred vision
Part 53 - Letter
Part 54 - he's not as good as you
Part 55 - where's she?
Part 56 - No kiss?
Part 57 - is it too much?
Part 58 - The Best Dinner
Part 59 - I'vee seen you drunk
Part 60 - Dark sky
Part 61 - Opera Concert
Part 62 - Sneak out
Part 63 - Morning
Part 64 - Worst Birthday
Part 65 - Not the End Actually
Thank you
BOOK TWO
I'm Falling For my Ex Fiancé (book 2) Out Now!

Part 28 - I'm so scared

60.1K 1.9K 39
By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I saw everything when they picked me up to the ambulance and when they give me and oxygen and also when they put me on the white hospital bed in the ER room, i am too scared to close my eyes, I'm scared if I can't open it anymore. My body is so shaky i feel so cold, all i want now is be back into my own bed and curl up with my blanket.

I was seating on the ER hugging both of my feet feeling shaky and alone knowing nobody and feel like a lost person, until Gabriel's figure finally appeared from behind the hospital curtain. He walks in then give me a hug, a warm hug that I really need right now, a big brother's hug.

He asked me if everything okay but I just can't explain, i feel so lucky to survive from the plane crash, the thought of the emergency lights inside the plane and the cold lake still playing in my mind.

Gabriel Never left my side since the first time he steps behind the hospital curtain, He stays by my side. An hour Later the nurse told Gabriel if that's okay for him to take me home, Gabriel's eyes looks into mine before decided to leave me for a second to talk to the doctor.

I look into him who's talking seriously with the doctor and the doctor just nodded then no longer she begins to write on something on the paper then ripped the paper off the journal before giving the piece of it to Gabriel.

"You ready to go home?" He asked me and this time i nodded.

I look into myself who's wearing a hospital gown, my outfit is completely wet because of i jumped myself into the lake,

"Where's your clothes? Is it still wet?" He asked me.

"I think so" a word finally left my mouth.

"I called Anthony to buy you a clothes then we're leaving okay" he said before take his phone out of his pocket and dial Anthony's number.

I continue to lay on the hospital bed until the doctor finally walks in with a cup of pills then give it to Gabriel, she gave me a smile before leaving us.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nothing" gabriel slowly put the pills inside of his suit.

I'm sure that's something that included my situation right now, maybe gabriel doesn't want me to think too much so he doesn't want to tell me about it.

No longer after that Anthony our head of bodyguard walks in with a paper bag I'm sure it is a clothes for me to wear. both of Gabriel and Anthony walks out of the curtain to let me change, i change into the clothes which is a skinny jeans with a plain shirt and hoodie. Thankfully i feel pretty comfortable and the most important things is the socks that makes my feet stay warm.

I open the curtain and found gabriel turns around to look at me and help me with his arm around my shoulder,

"Hey you should take a wheelchair Lana" he said.

"No I'm sure I'm okay" i said even if i still feel my legs are still shaking .

he helps me walk out of the ER while my sight are looking around hoping to see the Lady that helps me to jumped out of the jet.

"Wait gabe" i said to him which makes Gabriel and Anthony to stop walking.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I want to see the lady" i said.

"Who?"

"The Air crew where is she?" I asked Gabriel which makes him look confused.

"All of The Air crew are safe Miss Avalana" Anthony said.

"Thank god, where are they?" I asked.

I see Anthony walks into some of the section behind the curtain then he begins to asked one of the nurse until they open up one of the curtain that reveals The lady that helps me with her family.

"Miss Avalana" She said with a smile.

"I'm glad that we're safe thank you for everything" i said then walks into her and begin to hug her.

"Your welcome it is my pleasure to serve you Miss Valerie" She said with a smile.

"Please call me Avalana" i said.

"Okay Avalana, I'm Fiona" She said with a smile.

"Thank you for giving my Family the access to get here Mr Valerie" she said to Gabriel.

"It's our responsibility" Gabriel said while nodding.

"Okay i think i gotta go, thank you Fiona i hope we'll meet again soon" i said hugging her one last time.

"Your welcome Avalana" she said then i walk out of the curtain with Gabriel arm stay on my shoulder.

We keep walking and walking until we almost reach the main door and waiting for our car to stand by at the main lobby,

"We're going to go straight to home right?" I asked Gabe but he's not looking back at me.

"We're going to take a helicopter" he said which making me super confused.

"I can't" i said.

I still feel so scared of flying again since what happened a few hours ago, it scares the hell out of me.

"You'll be sleep the doctor gave me the pills" he said and it's making me more confused.

Without any argument i just nodded and follow what ever the doctor whether or him order cause all i want to do now is going back home.

"Sir the Car is Ready" he said and i see the black car is parked outside the hospital.

Anthony opens the door then Gabe helps me to get into the car, thankfully the media understands the situation so they don't really seems disturbing. They stand a few steps giving me a space to get in the car.

After we get in the car Gabriel gave me the container of pills, but a part of me refusing the pills it seems like I don't want it. Sleeping and closing my eyes makes me scared that I won't open my eyes again but flying also scared me a lot.

"Gabe i just can't take both of it" i said to him.

"You'll be sleep only for an hour Lana" he said to me.

"Everything will be fine" he said to me.

I won't take the pills.

"Let me just close my eyes the whole ride to LA" i said to him before leaning into the seat and looking out of the window.

No longer after that we're arrived at one of a building that must be has a helipad on it, Gabriel helps me walks out of the car then we went straight into the elevator.

The elevator door slowly being opened and i can see a black Helicopter with 'Valerie' sign on it is ready for us, i stop for a second for taking a deep breath. I can't believe that I'm going to fly again with the heli after what happened a few hours ago.

"Can we take the car on the way back to LA Gabe?" I asked him one last time.

"This is the fastest way Lana, you must get some rest as soon as possible" He said.

I let out a breath before continue to walk closer to the Heli, Gabriel helps me to get in then i put the seatbelt and all the stuff.

"I got the pill okay, are you sure you're not going to take it?" He asked and i just shake my head.

The helicopter door being closed, i see everyone is ready to fly, i begin to close my eyes. Both of my hands are gripped into the seatbelt while i started to feel the Helicopter started to fly.

Oh god when is it going to be done.

~

"Lana, Wake up we're here" i hear a voice that sounds so familiar try to disturb me from my dream.

I open my eyes and blink a couple time before finally realize that i fell asleep on the way here, good for me to fell asleep without any Pills. I take off everything and ready to walk out of the Heli when Anthony helps to open up the door for me. He gave me his hand which helps me jump out of the helicopter.

The sky is dark and full of stars, the wind is blowing my hair feeling a cold breeze around on top of the building. I see my parents are walking towards me, i see mom's eyes are bloody red, they look confused and stressed for the first time.

Gabriel stands next to me while mom started to hug me tight and started to kiss me all over my face, i hug her back and feel thankful that i can survive the accident. Mom broke the hug then dad begins to give me a big hug, this is the first time where dad really care about me and he seems confused about me. I'm glad that they're still care of me.

My mom helps me to get into the building with her arm never left my side, they bring me to their main office. When the elevator being opened i see Emilia is standing there with a hopeful eyes, she hugs me when the first time she saw me.

"Oh god thank you thank you" she said while hugging me, i feel a tears left my eyes feeling so grateful.

No longer i see Sarah and Diana ran out of my dad's office with an open arm, they ran into me then give me a hug.

"Oh my god Lana you scared the hell out of me" Diana said while hugging me.

"Thank god you're safe" Sarah said.

These girls hugging me for a long long time until they finally broke the hug and let Justin and jace welcome me with a hug.

"Yo i thought I lost you" Jace said while hugging me with one arm.

"I feel so thankful" i said with a tear left my eyes.

My dad's office suddenly being opened with Philip and Daisy followed by Laura and Apollo. I see Apollo's pale face with a messy hair and a black shirt are standing in front of Laura.

All of us are looking at them while Philip and Daisy started to give me a hug then went to my parents to calm my parents especially my mom.

I see Apollo's blank eyes when he sees me, his eyes are blank. He looks like he's confused, am I confused him a lot and making him look like this?

He walks closer until he begins to pull me into a hug, i put my chin on his shoulder while his arm making me feel comfortable, safe and warm. He hugs me without saying any words, i feel tears left my eyes. I wonder what if I couldn't survive, I wouldn't see them anymore.

I feel his lips slowly brush my head while his hand rubbing my head down to my back, he slowly broke the hug and look back into my eyes. His eyes now look a little brighter than before he looks into me then hug me again, i really can't explain how i fee right now.

"I don't know what would i do if i lost you" he whispered which only me can hear him.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Don't say that" he said, before broking the hug.

He let me to meet Laura who gives me a big big hug, i can see her eyes are bloody red just like my mom's eyes that i saw when i walked out of the Helicopter.

She hugs me tight and i can feel a warmness on the hug,

"Oh my god Lana i was so scared" She said then back hugging me.

"Me too" i said.

After all of the people greet me with a warm hug my parents let us to get into his office room, i feel like most of them don't want to talk about how was it. Maybe they don't want to remind me of something really bad like that, and I'm grateful.

I'm so grateful for everything.

Hey everyone thank you so much for keep reading this book, especially thank you for your support and giving me a chance to continue this book.

Some of you are suggesting for Apollo's POV but i think I'm going to hold that request for a little while cause you'll know it as the book are being continued.

But thank you all so much! You know that I really love to talk to you all and reading some complement especially about the characters, you don't really understand how much your complement affect me and I'm so thankful about it!

Okay then see you all on the next update every Saturday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
3.2M 96.8K 50
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved Andrew Henderson is ready to take the next step in the industry. He's about to make a deal with...
2.3M 72.3K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
3.4M 128K 61
*****PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS FORCED TO MARRY A BILLIONAIRE MANWHORE***** Getting married is a day most girls daydream about from childhood to adulthood...