Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider...

By Paranilla

(Edited Chapter 16. Anything after that is not edited yet) Kara Amor is chasing down her lost love when she... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 73
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80

-Chapter 72

112 1 0
By Paranilla

-Chapter 72: Rough Morning

Masamune places his cup down on the table as I sit down. I'm wearing a jacket over my outfit because if I didn't, he could see the obvious slight bump. I don't want him to know about his children because he isn't capable of being a father to them. He wants them to become like him.

"How have you been lately? Your Bugster has been doing your work for you for some reason. Why would that be?" Masamune asks me, looking me in the eyes.

"So, is this how it is going to be?" I lean back a bit as a lady puts down a cup of tea for me. "Thank you so much." I bow my head a bit and look back at Masamune. "I was letting her play. Serene deserves to play this game as much as I do."

"I would trust you on your reasoning but I have a feeling you're hiding something. You were missing for a few weeks," he states, looking down at his tea. He picks it up and takes a sip of it.

"I have nothing to hide from you, Masamune. Serene wanted to play and I allowed her to. Why can't you leave it at that?" I pick up the tea and take a long sip of it, closing my eyes. I swallow the nice liquid that is warm and open my eyes back up. "Serene will even tell you the same thing."

"I was confused at first but then I thought of something that could have happened to you. When your ex-lover lost to your co-worker at the CR, you must have found yourself in a difficult position. Did you attempt to end your life?"

"I didn't attempt to do anything to myself," I answer. "I was simply in need of resting. I am back in top gear now and can live my life freely. If she wants to keep playing, I'll let her play."

"I really thought it was you who came to challenge me but I figured you wouldn't transform beforehand. Now, why would your ex-boyfriend try hiding that kind of thing from me?"

I shrug. "I have no clue why he would. That is his business, Masamune."

"You're obviously hiding something from me."

"Even if I was, Masamune, it wouldn't be any of your business to know what I'm hiding. Now, is this all you invited me out for? If so, I'll go."

"Why would you want to go in the middle of a meeting? We can meet as two civilized adults, can't we?"

I look away from him, sighing heavily. "Okay, we can. I'll leave after finishing my tea, got it?" I look back at him. "I don't see the point of bothering me today, Masamune. You could have picked a different day to bother me. Why today?"

"I just wanted to talk with you."

I feel like I'm going to throw up. Why do I have to feel like that right now? This is the first time I have had morning sickness crashing into my day.

"Is something wrong? You look like you want to throw up."

"That's...that's because I do." I stand up. "Where is the bathroom?"

"Here, just use this." I look down at his hands as he holds out a bag. "It doesn't have any holes and it is perfect for throwing up into. What has you sick today?" I can't tell him about the babies.

"That is why I've been out. I have been fighting a serious cold," I tell him, lying. "Hiiro wouldn't let me fight while being sick. I thought I was over it."

"I see. Well, that explains a lot. Do you have a stomach bug?"

"Yeah, I would assume so." I really want to throw up now. I take the bag and open it. "Can you keep my hair out of my face, Masamune?"

"That is only appropriate. No one else is here by the way. I rented this entire place just so we could discuss things in private," he says, getting up from his seat. He moves behind me and he grabs my hair gently, not pulling on it. He's being proper today. "Go on, get sick."

"Thanks..." I close my eyes and throw up into the bag. I hate the feeling and sound of throwing up. It isn't something I'm used to.

"Have you been doing this often?"

I open my eyes and shake my head a bit. "No, not very often. Today is the only day I have wanted to throw up a lot and it all started the moment I saw you."

"You should check that out."

"It is just a stomach bug, Masamune. All they can do to ease my suffering is give me something to balance out the acid in my stomach," I tell him, closing off the bag. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. "You can let go of my hair. Can you take me somewhere else? I don't want to be here any longer when I'm feeling like crap."

"Where do you want to go?"

"To your place. Don't try anything though."

"I won't try anything on you unless you want me to."

~.~

I sit down on one of his couches that he has and he closes the door. I have puked a few times since the restaurant and he is trying to take me to a hospital. Like I'm going to have him take me to the Emergency Room for something I already know about.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the Emergency Room?" Masamune asks, staring at me as I put the bag next to me. I'm the only thing keep this bag shut.

"Yeah, I'm sure. They'll just tell me what I already know," I answer, looking away. "Masamune, I'll be fine and I doubt you truly care about me."

"I care about you as my product. What would I do if you couldn't be used anymore?"

"Move on." I look back at him. "You'll be able to replace me in the future won't you? If we lose to you, you'll just find new people to play the role of a Kamen Rider, correct?"

"Well, you're not wrong on that." He steps towards one of the other couches and sits down. "I'll leave you alone on that couch over there. I doubt you want me over there."

"Yeah, I don't want you over here." I place my head back against the couch and close my eyes. "If you come over here, I'll have to puke on you to get rid of you."

"I won't bother you then."

"I'm hungry right now despite wanting to puke my guts out. Masamune, can you make me something to eat? Something that will be light on my stomach?"

"Plain rice will do, right?"

I nod. "Yeah, I guess it will."

"Is the temperature fine here? Is it too hot for you?"

"No, it is just right." I'm not taking off any of my clothes. The moment I do that, he'll realize I'm pregnant and my entire life will suck. If he finds out about it, he'll monitor every little detail of my life and possibly force me to move into his place.

"That is good to know. Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead." As long as it isn't about me being pregnant, I'll answer any question he has.

"Do you think we could have worked out?" Masamune asks me, sounding curious.

Do I think we've could have worked out? Maybe in another universe, we could have worked out. However, his wife would have had to die and I would have to be my current age. Also, I wouldn't have had to meet Kuroto and Parad. I would have had to follow Hiiro back and found Masamune on my own.

"I think it is possible we could have worked out, Masamune. But you couldn't be married and I couldn't be with Kuroto and Parad."

"So, you think it is possible?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, it is quite possible. I'm sure we could have worked out very well, Masamune. You weren't that bad of a lover, I can admit that. You were possibly the best lover in the universe. However, my heart belongs to your son and to my lover, Parad."

"I see. Well, I think we would be the perfect couple but your inferiority complex would be a problem. You're constantly jealous of those who threaten your relationship whether they're dead or alive," Masamune replies, his voice nice and soft.

"I don't...okay, I do but that isn't the point here," I state. "You asked me a question and I answered it, Masamune. Why are you even wondering about that? It doesn't matter anymore."

"I was just curious about what you thought. Your answer has shown me that you would possibly want to be with me if possible," he tells me. "So, the rice?"

"Can I go with you?"

"While you're sick?"

"I won't get you sick, I promise."

"Sure."

"Masamune, if it makes you feel better...I really do care for you. I meant what I said to you," I tell him and he nods a bit. "Don't you have something to say to me?"

"I have a lot I want to say to you."

I stand up and move over to him with the bag. "You can say whatever you want to me, Masamune," I say, smiling a bit. I hope he can't tell that I'm pregnant right now.

He looks me over, probably undressing me with his eyes. "You look comfortable. Did you always have that jacket?"

"Oh, this jacket? Yeah, your son bought me it a while back. He has gotten me a ton of stuff before being killed by Parad. Now he can't go out and do that. He just stays in the CR," I answer, being honest. I feel like I have to be honest with him.

"It looks good on you. You're quite lovely," he tells me. "Despite throwing up a lot, you're honestly still very attractive."

"Uh...thank you?" I'm not sure if I should accept that as a compliment or not.

"You're not in the mood for compliments are you?" He smirks slightly, turning away from me. He steps into his kitchen and I follow him.

I look around the nice kitchen, which is pretty spacious and beautiful. I wonder if he had such a beautiful kitchen when he was with his wife. Honestly, I am curious about it.

"What are you thinking about?" Masamune asks me and I look at the back of his head, staring at the hair he probably should cut. He needs a new hairdo.

"I'm just thinking about your deceased wife. Why haven't you brought her back? You're the one in control of lives, Masamune. You do know you're able to bring her back to life like you did with Kiriya and Saki, right? Well, maybe not Saki. You did erase all that you have done by resetting everything so she does exist again. Way to go on that one."

He turns to me. "I have no reason to bring her back at the moment," he tells me. "If I brought her back, I would have you knocking on my door and busting into my office in a jealous rage. You would be so ticked off that you're not the only woman in my life and I would have to calm you down and tell you that the world doesn't revolve around you. If you want me to bring her back, I will consider doing so just to see you squirm and try denying that you care for me."

"Ouch...that stings a bit," I mutter out, looking away. He doesn't have to be so harsh about that. I don't think I'm the only woman in the entire world.

"What did you say?"

"That stung, Masamune," I answer, looking back at his eyes. "Why do you have to say it like that? I wouldn't be jealous of your wife."

"You're always denying it but you know it is true deep down inside of you. You're always wondering about things and how I feel about certain things. If I had my hand on the Gashat to bring back my wife, would you stop me? Would you prevent me from bringing her back even though you're a nurse and you care about lives?"

I swallow hard and bite down on my bottom lip. What am I supposed to do about that? If she was going to be brought back, would I stop him from doing so?

"Well?"

"I would probably stop you from bringing her back," I answer, staring at him harshly. "I don't want her back in your life because of what we had. If she was to come back, think about how awkward it'll be. Kuroto would have his mother back but at what cost?"

"So, you want to keep a mother from her son? Your mother-in-law would love to be back with her son," he says, smirking slightly. He's twisted.

"I don't want her back because she'll have to find out about what we did! You wouldn't be able to hide anything, right?"

"I would be able to pretend that you're nothing to me, daughter-in-law," he states. He needs to wipe that smirk of his stupid face.

"Don't call me that!" I move pass him and over to the trashcan. I open it up, pressing my foot on the thing to pop it open, and toss the puke filled bag in. "I don't think I have to right to go by that."

"You're right, you don't do you? How about my mistress?"

"Shut up!"

"About?"

I turn to him. "I am not just a mistress!" I shout at him.

"Then what should I call you? There is no word for you," he asks me, smirking even more.

"I don't know what you should call me. Maybe a former lover or your product would be nice," I answer, putting my hands in the air a bit. I don't want to raise them too high because it might lift the jacket up and show my stomach. It is a pretty baggy jacket though.

Masamune laughs a bit. "Former lover? I prefer mistress."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"So, the rice? You want that now don't you?"

"Yes, I would like that. Thank you."

A/n: We're almost done with the story. I plan to end it about at Chapter 80 or near 85 chapters. Yes, it is long and has fillers but I love character development and I'm setting up for the sequel/spinoff to this. 

Please keep enjoying until the end! Thank you so much for the support (votes)! It means a lot to me and I didn't expect any votes on here for this story. I really didn't. Again, thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 316 85
**Credit to Rufus147 for the beautiful cover** Elkie Winters is asked by one of her friends about what world she would want to be in and she says "Ka...
202 13 18
(Edit 03/04/23: So I haven't updated in a minute and I apologize for that, but like I say below, this was my first Wattpad story so there's some crin...
1K 44 19
"Just because you are right, does not mean I am wrong. You just haven't seen life from my side" The Chaos Rider No one knows who this person truly is...
10.6K 557 34
Kaminari has survived many encounters with villains, including kidnapping, threats of death, home invasion, rescue missions, attacking other villains...