Joshaya one shots

By EGH15-01

This is just a bunch of one shots about Josh and Maya from girl meets world. I hope you enjoy them! More

Someday plan
Jealousy
Prom night
Hurricane
First kiss
Moving on?
Bad days
Strokes
"Come with me."
Family
Juilliard and boyfriends
doubts
Over protective
Pregnant
Secretly dating
Heartbreak
Secret admirer
Graduations and apartments
Over protective part 2
Secretly dating part 2
"Good In Goodbye
A/N. PLEASE READ!!
Speak now
Date interrogations
Agents life
Wake up call
Exhaustion
Road trip
Argument
Coming home late
Misunderstandings
"Mama's song"
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted."
State of depression
Oh sweet memories
Miranda
He's my boss
Those sick days
A cry for help
Worth the wait
Josh's Topanga
He's my boss P2.
The green eye'd monster
The Ride Home
Nightmares
Another story idea
After all these years
Right in front of me
You're the Bonnie to my Clyde
Can't Hold It In Anymore
The jock
The lives of Josh and Maya
This is just a dream
Cuddling
Acceptance letters
A/N Reminder IMPORTANT
Halloween
Pick up lines
Superman
After the breakup
Hide and Seek
Pillow fights
Tattoos
Elevators meetings
Taking a break
The letter
Anniversary
Maya's influences
Physical fight
IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP
The Unexpected
Tears
Riany Days
Kick Boxing
Ghosts
Asking Her Out
Hospital Calls
Physically Hurt
The Big Day
Baby Protective
Hot Chocolate
Pouting
Tickle Fights
Baby Shopping
'I love you"
Senior Prank
Trust
Birthday's
"I Miss You"
Pregnancy
Vacation
Camping
Bets
Long Trips
Chick Flick
Sneaking Out
P.D.A
Dating Announcement
Josh's Shirt
Nicknames
Locked in a room
A/N Please read its important!
Starting A Family
Sleep Walking
Kiss Cam
Family Time
Empty Bed
Singing
RoofTops
Ex Girlfriends
Danger
Labor
Wisdom Teeth
School Dances
Puppy Dog Eyes
Gift Exchange
Dont Have A Cow
Wisdom Teeth ~ Josh
Soul Mates
Moving
Back to December
Makeup
Smile
Making up
Distractions
Sneaking in
Snowball fights
Valentines day
Run-inns
Clingy
Sleepover
Falling asleep
Jealous much?
Comfort
Inappropriate clothingοΏΌ
Cooking
Storms
Lazy days
Interceptions
New years
Kiss
College surprise
Sleep talking
Face timing
Cheating
Cuddling
The Sub
Insomnia
What a cute couple
Young Love
Proposal
Panic attacks
Christmas miracles
Christmas Romantics
Silent treatment
Emails I Cant Send
Blessing
Piece By Piece
Slow dancing
I want a Baby
Making Out
Another One Where She's Pregnant
BIG misunderstanding
Christmas Traditions
The Best Worst Party Ever
And Even More Parties
Broken
Moments
Inevitable
A Father's Observation
If Only Someday
Party Exhaustion
One Step At A Time
Christmas Day
Issues
Chaperoning
Happy
Who's Pregnant?
So Not A Date
Brother Dear
The Gala
Worst Nightmare
Always Protecting

Undercover

4.9K 77 6
By EGH15-01

So this is kind of a sequel to my one shot that I did called an agents life, but it has nothing to do with my story that I have. Enjoy!
________________________
"Absolutely not." Josh told her as he slammed the file back down on his desk.

"You have to! The board isn't giving you a choice!" Smackle argued back with him as she slid the file back in front of him.

"Okay, so they put me in charge of this unit and in charge of this undercover job. So I say either Lucas or Zay has to go instead." Josh told her as he watched out of his office window to make sure his team was as far away from the office that they could be so they wouldn't hear what they were talking about, especially Maya.

"Josh they want you to do it. I don't know why but they do. So you need to obey their commands if you plan on keeping this job." Smackle informed him. Josh gave her an evil look before sighing and looking at the file. Suddenly his face became serious as he leaned upward in his chair towards Smackle.

"You are not to tell anyone about this. I will inform the team of what I am doing and under any circumstances is Maya to find out about this. Do you understand?" Josh told her in his stern 'I'm your boss' voice.

"Why do you care if Maya finds out?" Smackle asked narrowing her eyes in confusion.

"Because she'll be the one to tease me the most." Josh told her. It wasn't a lie, Maya would be the one to tease him the most. He just didn't want the team finding about his and Maya's relationship just yet.

"Whatever you say, boss." Smackle told him before leaving his office. Josh sighed as he took a look at the file I front of him. He started to whine like he was a little boy that had to do something he didn't want to do, then again that's how he felt at the moment of time.
~
"You have to do what?" Lucas asked him as he leaned on Zay for support as he was laughing. Josh gave him an evil glare.

"You heard me the first time." He told him as Lucas doubled over laughing and Zay and Farkle trying to keep their amusement at bay. Mia was over in the corner smiling as she thought of her boss in a... Compromising position. "Listen to me, all of you. If Maya finds out about this I swear to-"

"Oh I'm telling her!" Lucas said making Josh glare at him.

"Maya is not to find out about this, Lucas or I swear you'll be on desk duty for a month!" Josh snapped. Lucas pit his hands up in defense but was still laughing.

"Why can't we tell Maya?" Farkle asked. Josh looked behind him to make sure Maya wasn't there.

"Because she'll never let me hear the end of it! I mean it guys do not tell Maya!" Josh told them.

After everyone got done laughing and making fun of their boss for what he had to do, they all got back to the case they were working on.

"Are you guys sure you can handle this without me?" Josh asked them as he put his coat on and grabbed his bag and keys.

"Yeah. We got a lead that we think could solve this whole thing for us." Zay told him as he laughed and shook his head at his boss.

"Where are you off to? We just got a lead?" Maya asked as she came into the office. Zay made his way out and Josh shut the door behind him.

"I've just got something I have to take care of." Josh told her as he fixed the collar of his coat. Maya looked at him and folded her arms.

"Since when do we keep secrets from each other?" She asked teasingly. Josh shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll explain everything after I get back to your place tonight." Josh grabbed the door and gave her a wink before walking off. Maya shook her head before joining her team in the rest of this case.
~
"Where are we going?" Maya asked her partner while they were walking.

"Just bare with me. Trust me you'll love it." Lucas told her while smiling. Maya shook her head.

"I really should be getting home, it's late and I need a shower." Maya whined at him. Lucas rolled his eyes playfully.

"Just trust me, I want to show you something and then if you want to leave after that I'll pay for your cab fair." Lucas told her laughing. Maya shook her head before continuing to walk with him.

As soon as they got to the place they were going Maya stood there jaw dropped as she read the sign.

"Lucas what the he-!"

"Just come with me." He told her as he was starting to loose his mind in laughing so hard. Maya rolled her eyes before following his into the building and showing their badges to the security standing outside.

After they walk in Maya starts to look around at whatever the heck could be so interesting to Lucas that he just had to bring her hear. She saw people dancing, drinking, she looked over and saw the bar tender. Just then Lucas tapped on her shoulder and pointed up at the stage, laughing his head off. Maya followed his gaze and her mouth dropped.

Up on the stage, the love of her life, the man she was going to hopefully one day marry, Joshua Matthews was dancing in a pair of black tight jeans and no shirt on a pole.

Maya didn't know what to think. What he was doing, why he was doing it.

"Lucas what is going on?" She asked still shocked. Lucas calmed down from his laugher enough to yell at her above the music.

"He's doing an undercover operation for the state. For some reason he didn't want you to know about it but I couldn't help myself!" Now Maya could laugh, and boy did she ever.

"Common we got to get closer!" Maya yelled at him as she started to make her way to the front of the stage.

There were about twenty screaming woman that were looking at Josh and blushing over him. Lucas grabbed a bunch of one dollar bills that he put in his pocket earlier so that he could use them for this moment.

Suddenly Josh looked down and saw Maya and Lucas standing there laughing at him and Lucas mocking him with a bunch of money. Josh gave Lucas a evil look and then looked down at Maya with a sleepish smile. Maya threw a fake kiss at him while Lucas started to throw ones at him. Josh knowing he had to continue on so he wouldn't blow his cover, turned from Maya and Lucas and continued his dancing.
~
After about ten minutes of watching Josh dance, Maya felt like it was time to go home so she could tease her boyfriend later. Knowing there was noway he was coming back to her place after that little show, she told the cab driver Josh's address and uses her key that he gave her to get into the apartment.

After another couple of hours, she heard the front door open and it was all she could do to contain her laughter when he turned around and saw her.

"So, when's the next show?" She asked him teasingly making his mock her laugh.

"Ha, ha, ha very funny." He said as he tossed his keys on the counter and threw is bag down. "Go ahead, laugh and make fun all you want. Just remember I am your boss." He told her as he moved near her.

"Oh I just want to know when your next appearance is so I can bring enough ones next time." Maya told him as she set her glass of wine down on the table.

"You're cute. I assume that Lucas told you why I was there?"  He asked her as he sat down on the couch beside her.

"Something about having to get a second job because being an FBI agent wasn't exciting enough." Maya told him with a straight face. Josh looked mortified. Maya started to laugh.

"I'm messing with you! He told me it was an undercover thing." She said as she wrapped her arms around his torso.

"I've never been more embarrassed in my life." He said as he shook his head. "I tried to get out of it but they wouldn't let me. Apparently they wanted me to catch one of the strip club dancers doing drugs in the back." Josh told her. Maya stuck an eyebrow up.

"Did you?" She asked.

"Of course I did, who do you think your talking to?" Josh asked her making Maya roll her eyes.

"Right." She said sarcastically. "Do you ever think we should tell the team about us?" Maya asked as she looked up at him.

"One day when everything isn't so crazy we might. And I'm going to kill Lucas for bringing you in there tonight." Josh told her with an annoyed look on his face. Maya smirked.

"So uh, you gonna give me a free privet session or do I have to go find an ATM?" Maya asked as she leaned her body over Josh's and gives him a peck on the lips.

"Well, I guess I can accept credit." Josh teases her as he leans his head forward.

"Well then, it better be one heck of a show." She tells him as she pulls him up by his hands and leads him to the bedroom. Josh smirks.

"Oh this is one show I'd be happy to do."
___________________________
I thought I'd do some humor for the night. Hope y'all enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.5K 108
❛❛ I HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN FORGIVE ME AND WE CAN CALL EACH OTHER AND WORK THINGS OUT. ❜❜ βͺ maya hart & lucas friar ❫ βͺ girl meets world, social medi...
56K 599 15
Its basically just Joshaya One shots. Some will be smutty, some will be fluffy, whatever you guys want really. If you guys have a specific idea for a...
130K 3.4K 56
β™‘ Joshaya AU β™‘ Maya is an aspiring ballerina who is more than ready to start her life at Manhattan School of Performing Arts. Of course her life is t...
47.1K 767 62
My one shots from GMW's Joshaya Aka Josh and Maya and if the real actors (Sabrina Carpenter and Uriah Shelton) Aka Urbrina