Old Version Shatter Pieces

By Aubreydemoux

THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY. A NEW BETTER VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE, PLEASE READ THAT VERSI... More

Old Version
Chapter 1: Dinner
Chapter 2: Night Night
Chapter 3: Attack Plans
Chapter 4: Finding Her
Chapter 5: Whipping Post
Chapter 6: Hospital
Chapter 7: Information
Chapter 8: Thinking
Chapter 9: Words
Chapter 10: Time
Chapter 11: Brotherly Advice
Chapter 12: Medicine
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Trust
Chapter 15: Search
Chapter 16: Wisdom
Chapter 17: Dogs
Chapter 18: Hope
Chapter 19: Dungeon
Chapter 20: Interrogation
Chapter 21: Medicine
Chapter 22: Trust
Chapter 23: Weird
Chapter 24: Gifts
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: For Good
Chapter 27: Friends
Chapter 28: Realizations
Chapter 29: Wonder and Wander
Chapter 30: The Family Name
Chapter 31: Agreement
Chapter 32: Nightmares
Chapter 33: Playroom
Chapter 34: Cheesy Goodness
Chapter 35: Slapped
Chapter 36: Back Story
Chapter 37: Meeting the Parents
Chapter 38: Introductions
Chapter 39: Eyes
Chapter 40: Library
Chapter 41: Doors
Chapter 42: Marks
Chapter 43: Scars
Chapter 44: Family Dinner
Not an Update
Chapter 45: Answers
Chapter 46: Things
Chapter 47: Stacks
Chapter 48: Books
Chapter 49: Kitchen
Chapter 50: Tea Party
Chapter 51: Talking
Chapter 52: Nightmare
Anonymous
Chapter 53: Training
Chapter 54: Numb
Chapter 55: The fight
Chapter 56: Mate Bond
Chapter 57: Awake
Chapter 58: Doctors
Authors Note
Chapter 59: Interview
Chapter 60: Found
Him
Chapter 61: Drugs
Chapter 62: The Man
Chapter 63: Coloring
Chapter 64: Flash Back
Chapter 65: The Dress
Chapter 66: Ballroom
Chapter 67: Dancing
Chapter 68: Speech
Chapter 69: Short
Chapter 70: A Story to be Told
Chapter 71: Sleepover
Chapter 72: Golden Eyes
Merry Christmas
Chapter 73: Flooding
Chapter 74: Unnoticed
Chapter 75: Confessions
Chapter 76: The Past
Chapter 77: Memory
Chapter 78:
Chapter 79: Bodies
Chapter 80: Things Fall Apart
Chapter 81: I Killed Them
Chapter 82: Leaving
Him
Chapter 83: Driving
Chapter 84: Names
Chapter 85: Goodbye
Chapter 87: Journey to the Past
Chapter 88: Storytime
Chapter 89: I'm Back
New Books
Chapter 90: Goodbye
Epilogue
Authors Note
Sequel

Chapter 86: Plans

19.5K 993 43
By Aubreydemoux

Elinn

I walked through the dark forest gazing up at the stars above me. I had no idea where I was really going, but I knew that it wouldn't take long for Master to locate me. All that I could really focus on was getting away from those who would be hurt by my staying.

Master had promised me over and over again that he would find me. He would track me down every time I ran away bringing me back to the house where I was kept prisoner like a bird in a cage. I shouldn't have been surprised that this time was just like all of the others.

"Elinn, we have to go back we can't leave our mate! He needs us and will be upset when he finds out we left. If we go back now he will never even know that we were gone. GO BACK TO OUR MATE!" My wolf was tearing at my mind attempting to wrestle control from me.

I had known that doing this would hurt my wolf, it would hurt me. I was willing to go through it, I would rather it be me than the rest of them. I would no longer be responsible for the struggles and torment of others. The only pain I would cause would be my own from on.

"This is for the best. We are doing what we must in order to keep those we love safe. You wouldn't understand because you haven't known loss." It was the other voice that seemed to run amuck in my head.

I had only known her for a short period of time but so far she has seemed to understand me better than my wolf. She knew why we had to go, why we left the only people who had ever been kind to us. Understood the reliance we had upon those people and how hard it was going to be to leave them.

"Don't listen to her! You don't know what she is, why she is doing this. It isn't for you, it is for her own personal gain. Please, let us go back to our mate he is going to have answers and a way to control her." I ignored my wolf because so far this other voice had not lead me astray.

"You need to be quiet now. All you care about is having that little pup hold you in his arms. NO all you really care about is having his," Before she could finish my wolf growled back at her.

"I simply care about the well being of Elinn. Unlike you, I actually care what she wants and how she is doing. You simply wish to feed, that is all you've wanted since you showed up." At this point, I could hardly see two steps in front of me due to the shouting going on in my mind.

"You know what happens if I'm not satiated. This isn't my fault and you know that I was given to Elinn to protect her, to bless her. A gift from the most important person in her life. Now that I have finally had the chance to be here I'm not leaving. Not the like you who can abandon her with one small injection. I will be what keeps her afloat, you are nothing compared to me!"

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" I roared at the both of them using all that I had to shove them into tightly locked cages. Maybe this time they would stay there until I decided to let them out.

It was then that I was finally able to hear the rustling that was moving closer to me. I knew that it had to mean someone had found me. Suddenly I was no longer as fine with the idea of going back to Master and was moving before I could really process what I was doing.

Soon I was up a tree hiding in a thick set of branches and leaves. Since I had started spending time with Carter my scent had started to shift and changed and I hoped I could use it to my advantage. They would have a harder time finding me with the shift in smell.

"Have you heard what the Alpha has planned for the girl?" It was the voice of a man one who had been following me.

"No, but I do know how much fun he has had with her in the past. I heard that he is going to throw her in the dungeons for a month when he gets her back. Right after he spends two whole weeks reminding her where she belongs." The second man's words sent shivers scurrying down my spine.

"I'm just excited for the chance to get at those pack members. So many choices, imagine all the girls, we are gonna have a lot of fun." I stopped breathing when he said that.

"Taking down the 'strongest pack in the world' it's gonna be a sinch. After we kill that stupid Alpha it will be easy. After all what kind of pack can survive without an Alpha. Add to that the deaths from the other day and the pack is going to be mourning and unable to protect themselves." My heart was going a million miles a minute.

"She is going to be so broken up she won't even fight us. The Alpha is going to be able to finish the plan quickly and then it will start. The beginning of the end, our chance to shatter the world into little tiny pieces. With the power she holds it will a simple task once the Alpha controls her." I was working hard not to fall out of the tree at this point.

My leaving wasn't going to fix anything. Master was planning on killing the whole pack no matter where I was. He was going to hurt Carter!

I quickly began to climb from tree to tree as quietly as I possibly could. I had to get back to warn Carter about what was going to happen. We needed to make sure that the pack was protected no matter what.

I just hoped that I would get back in time.

AN: Sorry about not updating yesterday, it's finals week for me and things have been crazy and I was freaking out. There will, however, be a double update today. Don't forget about my new book that's coming out called Darkness Disrupted. I still need a cover for the book and would love to one that someone else would make for me. Until next time, bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 54.4K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
2.8M 84.6K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
102K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
25.9K 729 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...