Faith (Based on Call of Duty:...

Von brontideandsough

The Ghosts are very tough and hard to become. You have to be the fiercest, fastest, bravest, and most daring... Mehr

Authors Note
Chapter 1- A Change in Fate
Chapter 2- A New Family
Chapter 3- The Past Is The Past
Chapter 4- Mixed Signs
Chapter 5- Fire From The Inside
Chapter 6- Releasing Feelings
Chapter 7- First Taste Of Blood
Chapter 8- Blood to Blood
Chapter 9- No Ordinary Birthday
Chapter 10- A Brand New World
Chapter 11- Dark Dreams
Chapter 12- Heart and Soul
Chapter 13- Never Again
Chapter 14- Will Things Ever Be the Same?
Chapter 16- A Healing Heart
Chapter 17- A Change In Plans
Chapter 18- Waking Up
Chapter 19- Planning
Chapter 20- Destruction
Chapter 21- The New Leader
Chapter 22- Flashbacks
Chapter 23- Infiltration
Chapter 24- Only The Beginning
Chapter 25- Recovery Part 1
Chapter 26- Recovery Part 2
Chapter 27- The Threat
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 28- Savior
Chapter 29- Bait
Chapter 30- Broken
Chapter 31- War
Chapter 32- Faith Is Something You Never Give Up
Chapter 33- Preparation
Chapter 34- The Wedding
Chapter 35- Other Places
Chapter 36- One Tropical Night
Chapter 37- Changes

Chapter 15- The Match

1.6K 48 3
Von brontideandsough

"We will attack them with full force! Machine guns, Helicopters, Tanks, Ospreys, Predator missiles, everything!" I was pacing in the locker rooms.

"Woah, woah," Hesh, sat on the bench in front of me. "Slow down, Hails. It's not like that."

"Well why not?" I stopped pacing to stare at Hesh wildly.

Our relationship had changed. I felt he was my brother now, not someone I "liked"- like Keegan. Hesh understood where I was coming from anyways. I clicked with Keegan more than him. I called Hesh my Bro now and I absolutely meant it.

"It will be risking our mens' lives. Not only will they be in danger, but you will be too. When Rorke targets someone, he will stop at nothing to kill his target. That means you have a bigger chance of dying now. So for now, Merrick will talk it over with Commanders of the Marines," Hesh looked me straight in the eye.

"What am I going to do in that time?" I wondered.

"Something we do to get our minds off things that bug us are Matches," Hesh stood smirking.

"Matches?" I questioned. "Like fire?"

Chuckling, Hesh waved for me to follow him. "No, no. Like this."

Walking out into one of the small, separate gyms, I saw Logan and Keegan standing face to face in a boxing ring. Widening my eyes, I saw as they punched each other like hell. It had to hurt. And this was supposed to get my mind off Rorke?

"What the hell?" a small-built man with black hair grumbled from next to the ring.

Turning towards us, I saw a small scar going across the man's left eye. He didn't wear an eye patch and he still had his eye- luckily. His bright blue eyes seemed to stare into my soul and melt it. I kept myself from walking closer to Hesh so I didn't offend the man.

"Hey, Kick," Hesh seemed short with the man.

"Who the hell is this?" Kick kept staring at me with narrowed eyes.

I swore I had already met him. Maybe I'd seen him before, yeah that was it. I glanced at Hesh and he glanced at me back. My look said, "He doesn't know?"

"Why don't you go watch Logan and Keegan?" Hesh commented to me. I tried to protest, but Hesh ignored me and faced Kick, "Come with me." Crossing my arms, I pouted like an eight-year-old.

"Hails!" I saw Logan waving me over.

Turning to face him, I quickly saw Keegan punch Logan in the gut....hard. Dropping my mouth, I watched as Keegan continued to wrestle with Logan, pinning him to the ground in a matter of seconds. Running over to the ring, I gazed at them with worry.

"Logan!"

"I'm fine, I'm fine," came a reply from somewhere in the tangle Keegan had him in.

"Let him up!" I commanded and Keegan smirked then released his grip on Logan.

After getting up and dusting himself off, Logan commented directly towards Keegan, "Just because your girlfriend's here, doesn't mean you have to show off!"

"That was just skill!" Keegan smirked and then glanced at me. "And she's not my girlfriend."

Narrowing my eyes, I crossed my arms. The presence of someone behind me made my body tense. I glanced back slightly.

"Why don't you challenge Logan to a fight?" Merrick's murmur on my neck made me shiver.

"Yeah!" Keegan pulled up the middle rope for me to enter. "Let's see how Logan can take his girlfriend!"

Slowly walking up to the ring, I stepped up into the rather large space. I stopped when Keegan rested his warm hand on my forearm. Looking slightly up into his soft bright blue gaze, I felt my body start to become hypnotized once again.

"Kick his ass, Hails," Keegan murmured and then slipped out of the ring.

Looking in the center of the ring, I saw the symbol of the Ghosts. It looked just like Logan's mask. Stepping to the corner where a stool sat, I kicked off my shoes and fixed my straps on my black spaghetti strapped tank top. My gray, skin-tight Under Armor kapreez touched the bottom of my kneecaps. The two inch dark and neon green striped top of the kapreez came up to my belly button. My hair was pulled up in a ponytail and a few of my baby hairs sat in front of my ears. I wore black socks.

"Let's see what Keegan's girlfriend has," Logan raised his fists.

Copying Logan, I slowly went to the edge of the Ghost symbol and waited for Logan to make a move. In his black tank top, I could see Logan's arm muscles easily. He was strong and was going to be hard to get on the floor. Ha.....and Keegan must be even stronger because he made it look easy.

"Make your move, Rookie," Logan taunted, but I knew better.

My father, who had been a Spec Ops soldier originally, told me when I was very young that you had to make your opponent strike first, no matter how bad you wanted to use a move on them. I used my father's words now. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Keegan, Merrick, Hesh, and Kick watching me intently. But why just me and not Logan too? What had Hesh told Kick?

When my gaze went back to the fight, I saw Logan take a step closer. We were inches from each other now. Logan had a gleam of amusement in his eyes and I wanted to wipe it off, so I did. Lightly punching Logan in the face, I quickly backed away from him.

"Good, but hit harder!" Logan murmured.

I, once again, got distracted by the others talking, so I turned to face them. Keegan's gaze widened when I turned. I felt the wind of Logan's fist coming at my back, so I quickly ducked and summer-salted backwards. As Logan was in mid-swing, he spun around and went to punch me with his right hand. I held up my left hand to block, but something else happened.

Squinting my eyes shut, I held my breath- waiting for my arm to break, but it never came. Slowly opening one eye, I saw my hand pushing Logan's hand away from me. I had actually blocked his blow and I had caught his fist while doing it.

"Damn," I heard Keegan's low murmur close-by and I turned to look at my right to see him.

"Well," Kick said loudly. "Finish him."

I saw Logan's eyes widened, but I quickly ran forwards and brought his arm with me. Pulling, I flipped Logan over on his stomach with a loud thud.

"Keegan's girlfriend," I bent on one knee to whisper in Logan's ear, "just kicked your ass."

Turning, I saw Keegan grinning at me. "You're one tough bitch."

The others got up and left the room in silence, talking in a low voice. Logan got out of the ring before me and nodded to Keegan before following the others. Watching Logan exit the room, I didn't realize he had opened up the rope to walk down the stairs to exit. Falling, I waited for the bruises and pain, but it never came. Instead, when I opened my eyes, I was being held bridal style in Keegan's arms.

"S-Sorry," I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Why do you always apologize?" Keegan set me down slowly and calmly.

"Because," I snapped.

"That's not a reason," Keegan pressed and I finally broke.

"Because I am sorry for everything that's happened in the last two years. My mother's dead, my brother was murdered, my work and life got ruined! Why wouldn't I be sorry? I'm sorry, furious, sad-"

Before I was able to say anything more, Keegan cupped my cheeks and pulled my lips to his. With my hands on his chest, I felt my feelings going into him, making Keegan kiss me rougher. When I was finally relaxed, I felt Keegan move his hands down to my hips where he pulled me into a hug.

"I understand. Trust me I do," Keegan whispered in my ear and I tightened my arms around his neck. "But that doesn't mean you have to block your new life and family from your past. We care about you- I care about you. You can tell me anything and no other living thing would ever know. Know why? Because I care about you and I want this thing between us to have no secrets kept. Deal?"

Pulling my head back from Keegan's neck, I nodded. "Deal."

We kissed again for a few moments and I felt any last ounce of hidden love between us disappear. We were connected now and we both knew each other's secrets- at least I felt like it.

"Let's go eat," Keegan intertwined my hand in his and led me back to the locker-rooms where we changed into our uniforms.

Walking together to the separate diner we had for just us five Ghosts, I felt Keegan's presence very close to me. Before we turned to head down the hallway, I bumped into Keegan's shoulder and intertwined my hand with his once again. I didn't care if the others saw, there was no protocol in the Ghosts that could stop us and if we loved each other, nothing would stop that ever.

~~~

Aw. I thought that last little part was kinda cute. I mean Keegan's little speech and everything....that has to be a little bit sweet right?

Hahaha.

Follow, Vote, & Comment!

~MS~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.1K 994 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
54.8K 1.4K 36
"It is widely accepted that the supernatural's existence is unfathomable, and those that believe in it are simply mad." ♰ Jezebel Barker was a young...
48.7K 1.2K 35
Jamie Hendricks is an AWOL Helicopter Pilot hiding in the American wilderness when suspicious helicopters are spotted over her office. Her involvemen...
25.5K 563 30
**Contains smut** Astaria is the newest team member of Task Force 141. She's a skilled fighter and the best of the best when it comes to gathering in...