The FAT Girl Named Tamia (Sam...

Από RenaeFraser

Sweet Distractions Formally known as The FAT Girl Named Tamia. Περισσότερα

Sweet Distractions Part I
The Fat Girl Named Tamia
after school
you saved me
you saved me part 2
Going home
going home part 2
Good morning FATASS!
Fatass take 2
Fatass take 3
Just Tryna Do What Right
Just Tryna Do What Right take 2
Just Chilling...
Just Chilling: Now What?
Morning After
Morning After Part 2
Morning After Part 3
The Day With...
The Day With ... Part 2
The Day Comes To A End...
Back To Hell High
Back To Hell High Part 2
Back To Hell High Part 3
Its A Party ...
Its A Party... Part 2
Its A Party ... Part 3
Can we just cuddle...
Morning Sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Part 2
I'm Sick Of Your Shit...
We Meet Again...
Surprise My Nigga.
Surprise My Nigga Part 2
Serai's Turn
Serai's Turn Part 2
Group Outing.
Got Business To Handle.
Its My Party I'll Get Turned Up If I Want To...
Its My Party I'll Get Turned Up If I Want To...Part 2
This One Here's A Panty Dropper..
On Cloud Nine.
Serai's Madness
I Can't Believe It.
Q&A.
I Can't Believe It Part 2
Forgive Him Or Forget Him?
Forgive Him Or Forget Him?...Part 2
Baby You Gonna Have To Work For It...
Oh So You're Ashley...
I'm In Pain Not Dying, Gosh!
Being A Menace...
Summer Fun.
No Love In This Club...
Love Triangle?
Love or Drama...
Serai Meets The Family..
Serai Meets The Family Part 2
Trying Something New..
Sunday With The Taylors...
Sunday WithThe Taylors Part 2
Sunday With The Taylors part 3
Finding Out The Truth..
Finding Out The Truth Part 2
Mr And Mrs Pickett.
Driving Lessons? Holy Shit!
Back To The 'A'
Hotlanta
Hotlanta Part 2
Nana Don't Play..
Rooftop Ecstasy ...
Old friends..
Old Friends Part 2
Serai And Kaden's Date Night
The KickBack.
The KickBack...Part 2
A Little Something Extra
Nana's Birthday
Nana's Birthday Part 2
In The House Of GOD
In The House Of GOD Part 2
Mark's Condition
Going Home
Going Home Part 2
#PleaseRead
new Tamia book

Oh So You're Ashley.. Part 2

34.6K 962 64
Από RenaeFraser

After second period, as soon as the bell rung alerting us it was now lunch, I throw my things in my locker literally and head for the cafeteria to meet up with Asia'Nae and my giraffe....

Hey! Don't be judging my choice of nickname for him.

I mean with us standing next to each other is like Chris Bosh and his wife standing together, we might look weird to some people but that's mine right there, you can look but you better not touch, remember that. Walking down the hall with the rest of the hungry bellies, I spotted Eric talking to his brainless friend Carter; I can't stand his black ass. He has to be the most egotistic pretty face I've ever met, not to mention he's a male whore.

I'm just calling it as I see it...

"Hey Eric, —Carter."

"Seraiiii..."

"Damn, negro you ain't got to stretch my name out like that," I said rolling my eyes. Carter and I have no feelings for each other. Seriously if he was on fire and I had a hose, I'd get a kiddie pool, fill that sucker up in front of him and lay in it with a smile as he burned. Looking back to Eric I said, "You ready?" "Yeah, see you after school, C."

"A'ight, later midget."

"See ya, Gonorrhea." See, the feeling's mutual...

Heading towards the cafeteria I look at Eric, he here smiling and shit. Remembering the stare down this morning I figured it was time to slap some sense into him, let me demonstrate...

SMACK!!

"What the fu — Serai!" Looking up at him, I smiled. "We need to talk."

Rubbing the back of his neck he says "Ugh, about what, Serai," sounding annoyed.

"Lose the 'tude unless you want my hand to visit upside yo head again, so don't try me."

"Tr — if I remember clearly 1) you ain't my mama and 2) I'm older than you."

"Then act like it!" I yelled, finishing up with another smack to the head.

"You got one more time, Serai! Now what the fuck you hitting me for?"

"Two words, Amy, dumbass. See what I did there," I said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah whatever and I don't know what you talking about."

Looking around us to see the hallway was practically empty I looked back at him I said, "Uh huh, I'm talking 'bout y'all little stare competition you was having earlier. Does that ring any bells, mhmm?"

"What you expect me to do? She doesn't want the attention. I'm not just any guy and she knows being with me publicly will only cause people to question, hate and envy our relationship."

"Hold up — what kinda guy are you? Cause I must have missed the memo."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yep," I said looking up at him waiting patiently, even though we all know I ain't got any.

"Popular, Serai," he said flatly. "Plus I'm thinking 'bout joining the basketball team which equals more attention," he finished grinning, well that was quick...

Gasping loudly I got all dramatic with it, "Popular! You lie, I don't believe it!" Rolling his eyes I stepped closer to him, poking a finger in his chest.

"Answer me this, you want to be with her?"

"More than you can imagine."

"Then you show her, she's scared of the attention and what people might say. You stand by her, protect her from it. As long as you're there she'll be happy, stupid. Now get the stepping my ass is hungry," I said pulling him towards the cafeteria.

**********

I was walking to the bus stop not too far from school to wait for Tamia to come pick me up.

Why, you wonder?

Well both Kaden and Eric had tryouts today, ugh so I was force to call Tamia, I would've called Kevin but I'm still mad at him over his stupidity.

I hope they all get hit in the nutsack...

Wait— you know what never mind I ain't trying have that over my head, Kevin on the other hand....I'm staying on the fence ... for now.

As I got to the bus stop I took a seat, removing my iPhone from my pocket along with my headset to occupy my time as I wait.

Strolling through my playlist I picked my latest obsession, Demi Lovato "I really don't care". I swear I become the whitest, no shame having, booty popping girl you have everrrrr met, it didn't help tons that I was basically the only one out here bringing my inner white girl out in full effect.

And when Cher came on I went crazy! — Than usual of course.

"Yeah, listen up

Hey, hey never look back

Dumbstruck boy, ego intact

Look boy, why you so mad

Second guess him, but should a hit that

Hey Demi you picked the wrong lover

Shoulda picked that one, he's cuter than the other

I just wanna laugh, cause you try a be a hipster

Kick him to the curb, take a Pola---"

I stopped short when I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around to my left, seeing that it was Ashley, I couldn't help but sigh and said," Bitch you seem like you one of them hoes, walking around with a fuck me up sign on her forehead I mean seriously. You must not like the air you breathe."

"I'd have to disagree," hearing another voice from behind I quickly turned around to find out it was my public enemy number one, Johanna.

Then it clicked... "Let me guess y'all hoes are friends." They both looked at each other, before turning back to me with a smirk on their faces.

"So what, y'all came to tag team a bitch or something?" I asked gripping my bag tightly.

"Now why would you ever think such a thing?" Ashley the obvious leader of the two says, all the while smiling in my face. Ooh okay keep talking, fuel my fire you plastic surgery looking bitch.

"Could it be you done pissed off not one, but two of the most popular girls and now you a little scared?"

Moving in closer to her I got up in her face and said, "I ain't scared of shit. I'll cut a bitch before I ever let fear take over so get it right, better yet ask your little friend," I motioned to Johanna.

"So, I advise you to fuck off," I glanced at Johanna who surprisingly ain't say shit yet, just stood there watching, waiting almost like a predator. I guess I was watching her a little too long because before I knew it I felt a blow to my lip. Catching me off guard, I stumbled a bit before I threw my book filled bag in Johanna's face causing her to fall, punching Ashley in her face. I pulled her five dollar weave snapping her head forward; as she fell to her knees I kneed her in her face breaking her nose. Suddenly I felt my hair being pulled HARD; causing me to fall back on my back. I quickly put my defenses up only to get kicked in my ribs. Immediately, I curled up into a fetal position to suppress the blows when suddenly I heard the sound of screeching tires and within seconds Johanna was pulled off me.

Opening my eyes, I see Johanna being dragged off by Tamia slapping her in her face. Looking over at Ashley she was coming at me, rising up quickly as she was about to shove me back down, I grabbed her pulling her down with me. Rolling her under me I straddled her punching her, blow after blow even as she latched onto my hair pulling a small amount out. That shit hurt so bad I went overboard and grabbed her head, slamming it into the ground twice. It would've been more, but I was pulled off by Tamia screaming for me to stop.

Climbing off her I look over to Johanna to see her knocked the fuck out.

"Come on let's get outta here," I said.

"Wait! We can't leave them she's bleeding," Tamia yelled pointing at her sister.

"Remember all the shit she did to you?"

"Yeah..."

"Good keep that shit in mind." I said grabbing my bag pulling her to the car. "Now let's go." Once we got in the car and sped off the adrenaline starts to wear off, I began to feel the pain in my ribs.

"Oh God."

"What, what's wrong."

"My side, the bitch kicked me in my ribs!"

"You wanna go to the hospital?"

"No, I'll be fine just take me home."

"Serai..."

"Tamia...just take me home" Sighing, she did as I asked and home we went.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Living with the Kennedy boys Από tnoooo

Εφηβική Φαντασία

260K 7.1K 35
16 year old Tamia just lost her mom due to a car accident and with her dad half way across the world she is sent to live with her mums best friends a...
50K 1.2K 36
a story full of drama
164K 7.3K 37
"No one wants a fat girl." "No one will ever love you." "You'll go through hell your whole life if you don't lose weight!" "You'd be so much prettie...
Gangsta Από Anon

Γενικό Φαντασίας

82.8K 3.8K 19
Chantel Davidson; the plus size girl from around the way. Just moved to town and was already in some trouble. But it was only from the gangster that...