Enigmatic Departures: A Klaus...

By woahcandygirl546

THE FIFTH INSTALLMENT OF THE ENIGMA SERIES ~Anyone can lose it all, if the stakes are high enough~ A few mont... More

Chapter 1: Hope For A Better Future
Chapter 3: Callous
Chapter 4: Found Her
Chapter 5: Dahlias, Daffodils and Blossoms
Chapter 6: Diminished Illusions
Chapter 7: Directing Anger At Whom It's Due
Chapter 8: A Different Kind Of Heartbreak
Chapter 9: Terms Of The Treaty
Chapter 10: Tales of The Boy Who Never Lived
Chapter 11: Spilling Secrets
Chapter 12: Sarky Comments and Inappropriate Laughs
Chapter 13: 17 Years of Beliefs
Chapter 14: Reckless Plans
Chapter 15: A Patient And A Friend
Chapter 16: The Spark That Illuminates
Chapter 17: Chop Chop!
Chapter 18: Saner Than Normal
Chapter 19: Carbon Copy Wives
Chapter 20: Damning Possibilities
Chapter 21: Coming To Collect
Chapter 22: Queen of Stories
Chapter 23: An Underwhelming Version
Chapter 24: Sodding Soddish Sods
Chapter 25: The White Knight Bodyguard
Chapter 26: Can't Spell Mikaelson Without Dysfunction
Chapter 27: Knowing The Future And Knowing The Past
Chapter 28: The Moment You Feel Complete
Chapter 29: What Tomorrow Entails
Chapter 30: Sooner Or Later
Chapter 31: Permanence
Chapter 32: Picking Battles
Chapter 33: What We Should Have Done
Chapter 34: The Price We Pay For The Ones We Love
Chapter 35: Necessary Risks
Chapter 36: Children
Chapter 37: Sad, Sad Tales
Chapter 38: Backlash
Chapter 39: We Always Have A Choice
Chapter 40: Something In The Alcohol
Chapter 41: 70x70
Chapter 42: Facts
Chapter 43: Fighters And Survivors
Chapter 44: Day Drinking Adventures
Chapter 45: Fiore 1.5
Chapter 46: Anger Not Sold Separately
Chapter 47: Love And Control
Chapter 48: Break Free
Chapter 49: A Placeholder's Promise
Chapter 50: Worthy Of Love
Chapter 51: Worst Family Road Trip Ever
Chapter 52: The Grace We Have Left
Chapter 53: It Ends Tonight
Chapter 54: A Recipe for Real Fun
Chapter 55: The Same Treacherous Bitch
Chapter 56: The Only One with Any Balls
Chapter 57: Emotions Getting In The Way
Chapter 58: Until There's Nothing Left
Chapter 59: No Time for Pep Talks
Chapter 60: Always Been You
Chapter 61: A New Garden
Chapter 62: Tell Me Again Tomorrow
Chapter 63: When I'm Sappy
Chapter 64: A Spark
Chapter 65: The Death of Fiore Mikaelson
Chapter 66: A Thousand Things I Forgot To Say
Chapter 67: Finishing The Book
Chapter 68: Get Up
Chapter 69: To Only Know Silence
Chapter 70: The Only Thing I Love More Than When They Cry
Chapter 71: A Puzzle No One Will Solve
Chapter 72: Cheaping Out On Goodbye
Chapter 73: Better Than Sex
Chapter 74: The Great and Powerful Lara Flores
Chapter 75: Finally Over
Mine And Only Mine
HAPPY ENIGMA DAY!!!
An Estranged Couple And A Baby
My Daddy, The Superhero
Enigmatic Distances Is Up!

Chapter 2: Strange Fits Me Better

545 14 0
By woahcandygirl546

~Klaus POV~

Klaus followed Lara into a penthouse in one of the local high rises where a young girl was sitting down and watching TV.

"Jeez Mom what took you so long?" The girl asked whilst rolling her eyes at her.

"Come on now, what good is a seer that can't see the future properly?" Lara said with a chuckle that made the girl frown. "Klaus, I'd like to introduce you to my daughter, Alexis, she's got something to show you."

"Great." He said, rolling his eyes unappreciatively. "Let's see, then maybe I won't kill you both."

"Just be gentle please." She held out both her arms and Lara took one and urged him to take the other. As the two fed on her, her head dropped only to snap back up with force as she started to speak.

"Drink deep, but beware—what you broke is past repair. All your oaths you betrayed, your sacred vows you've severed. And now you see that nothing last for always and forever. Four yet remain, two already crossed—yet, in one year's time, you'll all be lost. As your family is undone, you will see the beast that is to come."

Her head came back up and Klaus flung her hand down. She staggered back to her chair and drank a cup of blood to heal her.

"You think you can fool me with bad poetry and parlour tricks?" Klaus spat angrily.

"My visions are conjured from you. The threat you face will be clearer the longer I'm in your presence. Kill me, and you'll never see what's coming." She giggled and smiled at him. "Now if you'll excuse me, it has been far too long since the return of Lorelai and Rory."

"Something is coming Niklaus. You need me." Lara told him.

"I don't need to be warned by lessers. I am he whom lesser people fear and you would do well to remember such."

~Hayley POV~

Hayley woke up in her human form with a blanket over her. She looked around and saw she was in unfamiliar surroundings and tried to escape but she was bound.

"Where am I?" She yelled as she fruitlessly hit against the barrier. "Why am I trapped?"

"I used magic to draw you here and to keep you a captive audience." Davina calmly walked into the room and Hayley felt her rage spike.

"Davina, I need to see my family." She spat at her angrily.

"Sorry but I need you to do something for me first."

~Fiore POV~

I sat in Grace's room with Elliott and Freya reminiscing about the fun times we had once had together.

"Oh my gosh, guys do you remember that one time we went to that club and got everyone to do the Macarena with us?" Elliott said in fits of laughter. "Freya, you are such a bad dancer."

"I am not!" She said, pinching him.

"No, you are love, that was painful to watch." I said, laughing at her too.

"The both of you need to shut up, maybe I can't do the Macarena but at least I know how to mop!" Elliott and Freya turned to look at me disapprovingly.

"Sorry but I'm a rich bitch. The last time I was poor was when I was 6." I said with a shrug, holding onto Grace as she played about with her toys.

"Do you two mind giving us a moment?" Nik walked in with a wide smile and a present behind his back.

"Yeah Freya, let's bounce." Elliott said, getting up with Freya. I thought the two would leave but then they snatched Nik's present out of his hand.

"Would you like to see an impression, young Elliott?"

"Why I believe I would, Freya dearest!"

"This is going to be Klaus and Fiore." She brought her hand a few centimetres away from her face and pretended to slobber all over it.

"If that's what you think kissing is, I'm worried Freya." I said, laughing at her but she wasn't done.

"How precious!" Freya said pretending to swoon. "My dear younger brother has bestowed upon me a loving gift."

"A painting, for little old me?" Elliott said fanning himself with the gift before looking at it properly. "A painting of Fiore, I love it!" Elliott said spinning around with it.

"Funny how the boldest people in this house are the most fragile." Nik said with a wicked grin.

"That's true and might I just say, I skipped dinner." I said, matching his expression completely.

"Come on Elliott, let's leave before they make us their midnight snack." Freya shepherded him out and left me and Nik alone but not before he snatched the painting from their grip.

"So, I heard something about a present." I winked and stepped up on my tiptoes to kiss him before putting Grace in her crib.

"It's a painting that I've been working on for quite a while actually." He said, smiling as he came to watch Grace too. "It's of when we first met."

"So, in my family we have 6 children and 2 parents." Kol explained to me. "You've already met myself and Rebekah but there's Finn the eldest, then Elijah, then Nik the other middle child and then Henrik the youngest."

"Wow." I said in such shock at the amount of family they had.

"Oh look there's Nik now!" Rebekah yelled as she ran in his direction. "Nik! Nik! Nik!"

I looked at him in awe, he was so handsome and from that second I was already taken by him.

"Hello." He said smiling at me. "I'm Niklaus."

"I'm Fiore."

"Great!" Kol said clapping his hands together. "More introductions to be done."

"Actually Kol, Rebekah, Mother sent me out to retrieve you." He said with a sigh. "I'm afraid you'll have to press pause on the introductions."

"Well not a problem, we're introducing Fiore to the family anyway!" Kol said with a wide grin.

"Not in the state Father's in you're not." He gave the two a knowing look and they immediately understood.

"In that case, Fiore, meet me exactly where we met before tomorrow." He gave me a hug and began to tug his siblings only for Rebekah to stop him.

"Wait! Fiore can't go home by herself. Niklaus you must accompany her!" Rebekah pushed.

"Yes, with the wolves out, it is quite dangerous to be around." Klaus said with a slight smile.

"I think we both know Fiore can handle the wolves, Rebekah." Kol said, rolling his eyes.

"Kol! Be a gentleman!" Rebekah snapped. "Niklaus go." She pulled her brother all the way home whilst he called out and reminded me to meet him tomorrow.

"Shall we?" We walked quietly all the way to where I had met Kol and I stopped him.

"This is me." I said with a smile. "Thank you for walking me."

"It was a pleasure but, there's no home here." Nik said on confusion.

"I live underground you see." I said with a wry smile.

"Can I see?"

"One day." I said with a smile.

"Okay." He said with a chuckle. "I suppose I should be on my way"

"Unless you wanted to do something else." I suggested with a coy smile.

"Like what?"

"Like come see the Mystic Falls."

"I should really be getting home. They'll be wondering where I am." He said with a smile.

"Well, I'm going Niklaus." I told him as I leaned in to whisper into his ear. "The only option is whether or not you come with." I dashed off to the falls without glancing behind me, knowing he would follow.

"You're quite fast, aren't you?" He said when he had finally caught up to me. I chuckled before turning my attention back to the breath-taking view.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I looked down at the beautiful feat of nature in awe. "So natural."

"Aren't we all?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I think some are more natural than others."

"You're very—"

"Strange?"

"I was going to say in tune."

I turned back to him with a smile. "I think strange fits me better."

"Nik, it's beautiful." I said beaming at him as I placed it on a table. "Remind me to get it up on the wall."

"You're tired." He commented as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Am I?" I asked with a yawn. "Taking care of Grace is perfect but tiring as all hell."

"I know, love. I'll take the night shift today." He scooped me up in his arms and took me to bed. "Goodnight Blossom, I love you."

A/N: Aww, we get to see how Klaus and Fiore met! kayute!

I hope you enjoyed! If you did, please vote, comment and follow! Love you as always! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.3K 80
THE FOURTH INSTALMENT OF THE ENIGMA SERIES ~Anyone can break, if they've lost enough~ Enigmatic Reunions picks up after Enigmatic Beginnings. In the...
29.4K 481 43
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...
50.5K 1K 42
He found her when she was a baby. He could see she still was covered in blood. He could tell it had been only a few hours. He named her Lenza Ray Mi...
20K 271 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...