Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 114

219K 5.3K 49.6K
By StylesRoyalty

*Harry's POV*

The past few days have been a bit hectic. Usually I'd be the one to blame, but not this time. Everyone seemed to be coming to me for advice. Advice for crying out loud, me? I still can't understand why would the guys come to me for relationship advice, well, more like ideas for future plans. Surprisingly, I was able to help everyone who asked that being, Niall and Zayn. It's only two people, but hell, that's better than none.

The two of them, Niall and Zayn, had come to me asking if I could help them with what to do for Valentines day. It took a while to brainstorm everything, making sure it was in their budget and all. I kept asking them why'd they come to me instead of Liam, since that was what I did. According to them, they didn't want to bother Liam, on the other hand, I really think that it was only because he's not in a relationship. If only they knew the great ideas he would've had in store for them.

In the end of all the arguing, arranging, and buying, we all settled for an idea for each of them. Niall agreed on buying his sick mother a dozen roses and taking Alex, I believe that's the new girls name, to my uncles pizza place, free of charge. It's the little things that count. Helping out a friend never hurt, helping two only hurts less. Niall wanted something big, like a fancy dinner and all. It took some convincing not to do that. Inviting someone to dinner is something way different than taking someone out on a date. A date would be considered as a more friendly, getting started on a relationship kind of thing which is exactly what Niall needs with this chick. He doesn't need to be talking her out to fancy dinners when he can barely afford food for home. Throughout the whole discussion he avoiding saying just that, but I recall Louis telling me about his struggles with his mum and income. If the circumstances would've been different, per se if Niall would've been with this girl for a few months I would've considered paying for a fancy ass restaurant.

Zayn wasn't too picky about what to plan for Lily. He told me how long he's been dating her, and how she's made him change for the best. I suppose it's good that he's finally changed, what I hate is that he changed for a girl. It's like he's being man-handled but whatever floats his boat. In the end he's the one who decided on taking Lily on a date, only to be cancelled by Lily right when he asked her. I'm being completely honest, when I saw Zayn come back telling me the bad news I honestly felt bad for him. Ever since we got over the "Sam thing" we've gotten a hell of a lot closer. Now he actually holds a conversations with me without cursing me out. At the moment it feels weird, only because it's been a while but it's a good feeling. Disregarding the fact that Zayn and I are getting along as brothers, nothing of that kind has happened with me and my father. Zayn's tried to convince me that my father is a nice man and that I should give him a chance, hell no that's not happening. It's bad enough that we don't get along, who knows how he'd react if he found out I'm gay.

After all the organizing and planning or the two lads, I continued on with my own plans. None of my plan is anything fancy, well, at least not the date I'm planning. It'll be simple and outdoors, nothing Louis will complain about, I hope. My plan for my date doesn't require much, although Louis' dinner does.

A dinner out with Louis' family, or soon-to-be family, will be a place where I can make a lasting impression on his mum and soon-to-be dad. Wearing faded, dirty, black, skinny jeans won't meet those requirements that are needed to make a good impression. I haven't told Louis yet, but I managed to purchase a new tuxedo. The old one doesn't fit me in the first place and second of all, I last wore that one to Sam's funeral. Being with Louis is a new start, so why not get a new tux.

Saturday, I drove to the small shop on the other side of town to search for the tux. The lady that was working there was quite friendly, taking her time with my measurements to see if she a tux that was my size in stock. She took out a simple, black one, with a white button up. It ended up fitting like a glove, perfect. It was almost as if it was destined for my use.

Louis has no idea I'll show up like this at his front door today, not a clue. Every time he would bring it up, I would pretend like it wasn't a big deal, but it is.

This morning and afternoon has consisted of texts being sent back and forth from Louis to me. He keeps on worrying about how this will go, how his daughter will get along with him, how he's going to feel about Thomas after the dinner. Louis finally told me everything he was told by Thomas earlier this morning. Most of things he said where shocking, really just unexpected. The reality of everything was sad and heart wrenching. I even feel bad for the man. Louis might not want to accept his man as his dad but I think Thomas has good intentions with Jay. There's nothing that has led me to believe he's a bad guy. Yeah, the pregnancy thing was kind of bad but they had thought it out. Besides, I actually like this whole baby thing that's going to happen I just haven't said that to Louis.

Now, I'm stood in front of the mirror that's hanging above my dresser, just staring at myself. I'm starting to think this tux is a little too much, there's no turning back though. The battle between choosing a tie or a bow tie is easy, now I'm stood here trying to figure out how to put on this tie. Back in Paris it was all thanks to the man at the shop that showed me how to tie it, now I seem to have forgotten.

"Mum!" I yell from my room. The loud thumps of her feet coming up the staircase are fast, she could be faster.

"What is it Harry?" her eyes are wide as she comes barging into the room, a bit scared if I'm not lying .

"Do you mind helping me out here?" the tie is crumpled into some sort of ball on my neck, looking like trash. She lets out a sigh of relief, relieved from whatever she thought was happening. I guess I could've been more subtle and calmly call her over.

"Come here, honey," my mum waves her hand, calling me over to her by the door frame. I stride to her, taking the tie off my neck, "Oh Harry, were you trying tie your tie or build a bird nest?" she bursts out in laughter after her clever teasing. I had to get my sense of humor from somewhere, guess it's her.

I smile at her with my lips pressed together, "How do I look?" I ask as she begins to tie the tie right this time around my neck.

When she finishes fixing the piece of cloth around my neck, I take a step back, turning a full 360 degrees to giver her a glance at how I look. With my arms out, I stand in the middle of my room waiting for her to compliment me, or bash on me, "Well?"

A wide smile immediately spreads across her face, "Very dashing. This is for Louis' dinner with Jay and Thomas, right?" of course she'd know. Jay would obviously tell her what's going on.

"Yeah,"

"What time will you be back?" she's probably expecting me to be home by midnight, if so, she's way off.

"Um, can't be too sure. Who knows, maybe we'll go to Louis' flat after dinner and talk," or maybe I have plans with Louis after dinner tonight, I say under my breath when I turn around to grab my phone from the dresser.

"Take the house keys if you know you'll be gone past midnight. I don't want to have to wake up to you ringing the door bell at one in the morning." her hands are crossed across her chest as she glares at me.

"I'll take the keys then, but even if I did come ringing the door bell at one in the morning, wouldn't the bouquet of roses that I got you today make up for it?" Yes, bouquet. Since there's no man in her life and she only has me, it's my responsibility to at least make her feel loved as a mother.

She rolls her eyes at me, shaking her head when she walks out of the room. Here it goes, a night with filled with expectations.

...

Doesn't take long to get to Louis' flat. Thomas's truck is no where to be seen. Must have left already, I think to myself.

My hand travels to the inside of my jacket, pulling put my phone to text Louis.

I'm outside, waiting.

It doesn't take too long before I spot him from the corner of my eye, walking towards the car. He's dressed up, not as much as I am but close. It's like he's wearing a tuxedo himself, just without the jacket. His mum must've gone all out for this too.

Once he's in the car, he finally takes notice of the clothing I'm wearing.

"Woah," he jerks his head back in disbelief, "I thought the last time I'd see you in a tux was back in Paris." his eyes scan what can be seen of my body.

"One last time wouldn't hurt," I say, smirking at him.

"Last time?" he asks, pouting with his lips. Fuck he looks beautiful. Not to mention the way he's fluttering his eyelashes. What's gotten into him.

Louis leans over to me, hovering over the glove compartment of the car. He pulls me from my tie into a small, wet kiss. He slightly tugs at my lip before pulling away and sitting back on the seat, "Happy Valentines Day!" he shouts inside the car. I was too distracted by admiring how he looked, that at the moment I completely forgot what today is.

"Sorry, I forgot. We still have plans though, remember?" I didn't exactly tell him what the plans are, but I'm sure he has an idea.

"I remember," he sighs. I'm sure he's most likely thinking that I'm doing this last minute, but I'm not.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, we're already headed off to the supposed restaurant where we're suppose to meet at.

"Nervous. Like, it was bad enough that Thomas and my mum are on this date, but now his daughter will be there which only adds to nervous wreck I am." he waves his hands in the air, then rests his head against the window. There's nothing to worry about, he's only making a big deal out of nothing. For all I know, his daughter will either end up hitting on me or Louis, depending on how old she is.

"Calm down," I move my hand over to his hand that's resting on his lap, "it'll go by fast. If at any point in the dinner you feel that you want out, we'll leave. Deal?" my thumb rubs over the top of his hand, calming him down.

"Deal."

*Louis' POV*

"We're here." Harry states the obvious once he parks in front of a big building with glass windows everywhere. Fancy, Thomas went all out for this after all. He's trying really hard at this, and I hate it.

"I don't know if I can do this, Harry." Harry's already out of the car, opening my car door for me.

He puts his hand out, waiting for me to take his hand in mine, "Look, how about we leave right after we have dinner. By that time, we will have already talked enough." he says as I step out of the car with my hand in his. No need to worry about anyone seeing us here, this place is half-an-hour away from home. Doubt anyone from school would be able to afford this in the first place. Everyone is taking today off, since there's no classes today, they're all too busy partying instead of doing this.

"Okay." I tell Harry when gives me a small squeeze on my hand for reassurance along with a cheeky smile.

Harry takes the lead, guiding me inside the place. It's pretty big, not to mention elegant. To my surprise, there aren't many people here. It's Valentines Day after all, there should be.

"Where's the table?" Harry looks around, trying to spot my mum or Thomas but they're nowhere in sight.

"Back there?" I point to the far end of the restaurant where there's a small table with a little sign that reads Reserved.

He nods his head, once again taking the lead and guiding the way over. I'm too busy admiring the fancy centrepieces at each of the tables, that I don't pay attention when I hear someone call my name behind me.

"Louis!" they call again. Harry and I both turn at the same time, looking at each other after realizing who's been calling me.

"Hey Lily, what are you doing here?" I try to sound as nice as I can. The last few times we talked, we weren't really on the best of terms.

"I was about to ask you the same thing!" She pulls me into a hug, great. Once I pull away, she go towards Harry but stops herself. At least she's doing one thing right, "I'm here with-" she's interrupted by my mum and Thomas approaching us from behind me.

"I see you three have met." Thomas says, stepping next to Louis, pulling her next to him. Oh god no. No, please no.

I turn to Harry, who's just as shocked as I am. Both mine and Harry's eyes are wide, and jaws dropped slightly in disbelief.

"You're-" I stutter, "you're his daughter?!" I point back and forth from Thomas and Lily. That's when she comes to realize what's happening.

"Oh my god." Lily says under her breath.

"You two know each other?" Thomas asks, the look on his face is very similar to ours, we're all mind blown.

"Yeah," I begin, "we dated." my tone harsh and cold. His eyes widen at my remark. I left out the part involving Harry for his sake, I don't want to bring Harry into this.

It's suddenly becomes quiet, no words coming from my mum, Thomas, Lily nor Harry. This is so awkward, and embarrassing. Lily out of all people, she just had to be the one to be Thomas's daughter. This is sick.

Thomas attempts to break the silence by coughing, but he only makes it worse. That's it. I don't need this, specially right now. I tried, I really did.

"Well, do you want to take a seat at the table? It's that one over there," Thomas finally speaks up, pointing to the far end table that Harry and I pointed out.

They all take the lead, walking over to the empty table, I stay behind with Harry thinking that maybe this isn't the right thing to do.

"Louis, let's go. It can get worse than it already is," Harry reaches down for my hand again, I jerk it back before he can get a hold of it. From a distance I can see my mum, Thomas and now Lily staring at me, waiting. There's no way I'm doing this, not anymore.

With one last look at my mum, I shake my head, mouthing "sorry," then look back at Harry.

"I can't do this," I whisper, running out of the building only to be followed by Harry running behind me.

"Louis, wait." Harry calls out. By the time he finally reaches me, I'm already inside his car waiting for him to get on.

"I can't do this, Harry. I tried, that's all that matters," I yell at Harry once he's inside the car, "Right now, I don't fucking care what happens because there's nothing I can do to change this shit!" my head is pounding with all this that's sinking in, "I'm done trying to fight this. This stupid dinner wasn't necessary, I'm just being stubborn about this whole thing. My mum's happy and I don't want her to loos that happiness that she's longed to have for such a long time." I'm a wreck, an emotional one now. My eyes have become watery in a matter of seconds, Harry does his best at wiping the single tear falling down my cheek with his thumb. It soothes me, a little, "Now I have to face the fact that Lily, out of all people, is going to be my step-sister, how the hell did that happen?" I sigh in defeat, I'm exhausting, not want to do anymore thinking.

*Harry's POV*

Lily? Out of all the fucking people in this small town, Lily. I was okay and even glad about Thomas being Louis' dad but now...

"Louis!" Louis jumps back at my sudden exclaim, "It makes sense! Why did I see this coming?" I question. It does make sense. By putting all these pieces together you come up with this.

"What coming?" Louis' more confused than he was inside,

"Lily!" I yell, waving my hands inside the car, "Where was I when Lily kissed me?" I ask him, I should be asking him in this manner but I'm putting the pieces together.

"London," he answers, still confused.

"You said your mum had left town with Thomas the same day I left, right?" I ask, again.

"Right." he seems to be enlightened now.

"Lily told me, after I found out she kissed me, that she was out in London because her dad had gone with a co-worker so she tagged along. That co-worker was your mum!" I'm completely shocked, and by the looks if it so is Louis.

"Oh my god! The night Lily kissed you, she was out that night, that meaning my parents were left alone. That's the night! My mum said she conceived the baby when Thomas and her got out of town!" he shouts, now as enlightened as I am.

"Wait," I stop myself, "But Lily has lived here since I've been here? You said Thomas only recently moved over here?" I'm now questioning if Thomas is telling the truth.

Louis stares intently at his hands, focusing?

"When I was dating Lily, she told me her dad had recently gained custody of her. I guess her grandparents became her guardians after her mum died, and Thomas became his son's guardian." He explains. It makes sense, it does. Fuck it's like putting puzzle pieces together.

"This shit is so fucking twisted." I throw my head back on the seat, catching my breath from all this shouting.

"Why didn't we see this coming?" he sighs, buckling the seat belt.

"I have no idea," I turn to look at Louis, he's glaring outside the window. Somehow waiting to see if anyone will come out running after him but there's no one. The inside of the car is quiet, no one sound is coming from either of us. It's like that for a few minutes until I'm finally able to speak.

"Do you want to go back inside?" I highly doubt he'll say yes, but it's worth a shot at asking.

"No," didn't take too long for him to answer, "Would it be possible to simply skip to your plans?" his smile is all it takes to drive me crazy. I know it's a forced smile, but it's still a smile.

"Thought you'd never ask."

....

We were only at the restaurant for twenty minutes max. I was hoping Louis would've at least stayed to eat, but no. In my plan I hadn't thought of bringing food, plans change.

Louis and I both agreed at stopping at McDonald's for a quick bite before we continued with my plan. The food seemed to taste a lot better that I expected, maybe it was only because we were starving but either way it satisfied both of us.

It was awkward at first, walking into this fast food restaurant in tuxedos isn't something you see everyday. A few people stared and pointed, either at us for wearing tuxedos at a place like that or at the fact that we were holding hands. Whether it be us holding hands or the tuxedos, I don't care.

Once we finished eating our food, we headed off to the surprise location for Louis. He's been trying to guess at it on our way over here with no luck. He stopped guessing after we arrived, it was only obvious where we were going.

"The creek?" Louis asks, stepping out of the car. The parking lots are a few yards away from the actual creek but not too far.

"Yes the creek." I pull out two towels from the back of the car, along with a few extra clothes. He's doesn't sound too enthusiastic about this, making me worry a little, "So when are you going to clear things up with Thomas, you've blown him off twice." I try to change the subject, just to avoid further questions from Louis for now.

"It is what it is, I can't do anything about it. As long as he doesn't move into my house with Lily, I'm good. I'll admit, Thomas is a good guy, and I'm happy that my mum found a guy like him, okay? There I said it. Now, it took me a while to convince myself that the right thing to do is to let it be. The baby thing is still settling in, that will take some getting used to. On the other hand, I don't know how I'll adjust to Lily knowing that we kind of dated, but I guess I could try. The only thing that's stopping me from having good thoughts about her as my sister is what went on between you and her. None of it was your fault, or hers but I still hold that small grudge agasint her. I'm a terrible person, I know." his head is hung low between his shoulders. He's bashing on himself, fuck no, I won't let him do this.

"Baby," I walk over to him, the towels and clothing still in my hands, "don't say that. If I were in your shoes, I'd feel the same way. You'll get over this soon, I swear. Sooner or later, you'll find yourself talking to Lily like before. Give it some time," I place my index finger under his chin, tilting his head up to look at me.

"Fine," he mumbles out.

"That's my Louis," my lips find his, locking with each other instantly. It doesn't last long, we'll have more time later to do all that.

"Come on," I pull him by his hand, walking him over to the trail leading into the creek's path.

"Hey!" he yells, disappointed that our kiss didn't last very long and because of the sudden pull.

I don't say anything, keeping quiet to hear his reaction once he actually sees the creek. Thankfully a full moon is out, which will only make the view better.

Before Louis knows it, he's standing right at the edge of the creek, where the water is more profound, enough to take a dip in it.

"Look," I point to the water. The reflection of the moon is enchanting, beautiful. Louis gasps at the sight before his eyes. He gapes at the water, kneeling down to get a better view.

"This is ...beautiful Harry," he stands up, then steps on my feet to get a boost at meeting my height for our lips to meet again.

"Not as much as you," the cheesy compliment seems to slip out of my mouth, it was only suppose to be a thought.

"Oh, shut up Harry," he says, stepping off of my feet, "This is lovely Harry but don't you think we're a little over dressed for this place?" he pick at the think fabric of his shirt, showing me that creek is no place to be wearing a button up. That's exactly my purpose.

"Who said I was going to stick to wearing this?" Louis raises his brow in confusion. Still clueless.

I set the towels neatly on the grass, followed by a little strip type show for Louis. It's not really a show or stripping, just stripping of clothes in front of him. Getting a tuxedo off a hard work if I'm being honest, and to think this was a waste. I didn't even end up going to dinner, but it's done with. Maybe it'll come in handy sometime in the future.

"Woah! What are doing with those?" Louis covers his eyes with his tiny hands once he seems me begun to pull my briefs down. He's acting like he's never seen me bare naked before.

"Nothing you've never seen," I tease, "lighten up. It'll be fun." I say, shrugging my shoulders. He finally manages to take his hands off his face and loosen up. That's right.

The moment I feel my briefs hit my ankles, I shake them off, then jump into the cold water if the creek. It's nothing you can't bear, just a little cold but it's nice. I dip my head in and out if the water, making sure I'm complete wet so I won't have to worry about getting sick later or anything if that nature.

"Are you coming?" I call Louis, he's all ready to jump in, surprisingly. He's really coming of his shell, "just jump!" I yell when I see him staring at the water for too long. It's nothing to be scared of, unless of course he doesn't know how to swim.

"What if the water is dirty?" he asks, standing at the edge of the creek with his arms wrapped around himself. Louis' just making up excuses to stall, I won't let that happen either.

"Stop stalling and get in! The water is fine, it's clean, one of the cleanest waters. There's nothing you have to worry about." I swim over to him, helping him down since he's not willing to jump in.

He gets a hold of my hand, slowly climbing down the edge and into the water. The chattering of his teeth once he's in the water shows he's obviously cold, but I'm not.

"Relax, you'll adjust to the temperature of the water," I tell him attempting to call him down. He's doing pretty good here, he knows how to swim, so that's good.

We're both floating on the water, maintaining our heads over it, keeping quiet all at the same time. Louis' across from me, facing the moonlit water. He's in his own mind, thinking about who knows what. It's a rough time for him, no one can blame him for being the way he is now.

"I'm sorry if you're not liking this date Louis," I begin, "Liam said it was best if I settled for a simple date, no extravagant dinner or fancy place. God, I knew this was a bad idea.

Louis quickly turns back to me, shaking his head, "No, no Harry. I really like this, it's nice and outdoorsy. I know you have other plans though," the small smile on his face gives me a bit of reassurance that he's being honest about this.

"There's something I'm looking forward to later on," I admit. No, it's not sex, which is probably what he's thinking right now.

I make my way closer to him to the point where both of our bodies are pressed against each other, the only barrier between us is the water. My hand travels up his face, on to his hair, pushing the wet fringes away from his face.

"Was this the point of bringing me here? To swim around naked?" No, it wasn't. Not at all.

"No," I admit, "But us wearing those penguins suits, I figured this be a way to get rid of them."

"You're sick." he splashes some of the water on to me, playing around. So he wants to play huh?

"Oh no you didn't," I say, swimming after him. He's swimming away as fast as he can, trying to get away from me, "I'll get you." I tease, following behind him.

He swims up and down, in and out of the profound water on this side of the creek. The waters calm, helping us maintain ourselves at a certain spot. The whole time he's swimming, I'm really only admiring him as he does. Fuck he's beautiful and the way the water glistens on him with the moonlight is marvelous. The night is only getting darker, meaning this won't last long, might as well make the best of it.

As soon as he's off guard and tired, I swim up behind him, wrapping my arms around him, "Harry!" he shrieks, clearly surprised by my sudden approach.

"I love you," I whisper into the crook of his neck, sending shivers down his spine by the way the hair on his neck sticks up. I want to scream it to the world, I do. I don't care if anyone hears me out, if anyone sees us, I don't care.

Louis turns around to face me. I cup his face with my hands as soon as he does, pulling him into a kiss. He's caught off guard by my gesture, but I can't help it. Frankly, I can't help doing a lot of things. I love him so much, there's so many things that are filling my mind at this very moment. Not only do I want to kiss him, I want to feel every inch of his body pressed against mine. All I can really think about is how did we get to this point? Just an hour ago he was almost crying because of all this stress, pressure that is being laid on top of him. He needs a break from all of this, now.

"Lou," my mouth trails down to his shoulder blade, where I begin to suck at the soft, delicate skin. I'm able to make a soft, low moan come out from Louis lips. The small moan almost sends me to the edge. I can feel my size throbbing in the water, becoming harder the closer Louis presses his back against my front. He's begging for it, fuck.

I can feel Louis' hand on my thigh, under the water, squeezing it, "Harry," he moans out when I suck at the burning skin of his neck.

Louis grabs my hand, pulling me towards the land and out of the water. I figured we could've continued right then in there in the water, but I guess this will work too.

He lifts himself out of the water, walking back over to where the towels are set. The sight of Louis walking bare naked in front of me, swaying his ass from side to side is fascinating. Who wouldn't love to see this, or fuck that.

Right as Louis is about to call me over, his back still to me, I stop him, covering his mouth with my hand. Little did he know I was already following behind him, he knew that though. I know he feels my eyes glued to his body, scanning him up and down, taking in every inch of his body. He knows he's a tease, and he's doing it on purpose now.

It doesn't take long before he's lying down on top of the towel, waiting perhaps? I stand there in front of him, my mind blank.

"Touch me," he whispers from the ground. He says it one time, and one time is all it takes. I kneel down in front of him, spreading his legs apart with my knee. The water helps as a lubricant to enter him, but for reassurance, I spit on the palm of my hand, followed by rubbing it on my erect length.

"Demanding, aren't you?" I mock, laying my body on top of his. The sudden touch of his skin with mine is almost a burning sensation, but it's exhilarating.

My lips lower down on to his, kissing him for reassurance. The last time we did this was in Paris, so it's been a while. He and I are both eager for this, we're desperate for eachother's touch, moan, breath against eachother's skin.

We both keep quiet as my hand travels down his body, down to his entrance. I keep my eyes locked with his, the wet fringes of hair our hair sticking to each of our foreheads. My eyes are focused with his as my finger lazily circles around his hole, teasing a little. I seem to do this for a while, teasing, teasing and teasing. A few soft moans come out of Louis, some that he just couldn't hold in.

"Harry please," he whimpers, beginning for me. I don't like to be such a tease, but this is pay back for what happened when we got back from Paris, when he said he was wasn't in the mood. Now I'm in the mood...for teasing.

"Do you want me Louis?" I ask, his eyes are shut and his bottom lip held between his teeth, holding in yet another moan.

Louis keeps quiet, not a word leaving his mouth. He simply opens his eyes and stares intently into mine. Dilated pupils can be seen, lustful eyes. And yet he doesn't say a word.

"No." he's finally able to say. What?

"No?" I ask, climbing off of him. I'm surely taken back by his answer, of course he wants me.

Before I know it, Louis leaps out at me, making me lose my balance and fall on my back on the grass.

"My turn," he says, putting my hands on each side of my head, pinned to the ground. He's not thinking of topping, that's for sure.

I stand corrected when he takes my hard size into his hand, his entrance hovering over it.

"W- What are you doing?" he still has me pinned to the ground, and I can't break from his grip.

"Pleasuring," the small smirk on his face is one I've never seen. Louis' sex crazed, and I'm fucking loving it. If Valentines Day brings this Louis out, then let it be Valentines Day everyday.

At the moment I'm not exactly sure what he's trying to do, until he lowers himself onto me. His hands are still pinning mine down, therefore I'm unable to touch him. I see what's he doing now.

"Fuck" I shout when Louis begins to roll his hips on top of me, sending an overwhelming sensation through my body. He doesn't stop there, he sees how desperate I am to feel him, to touch him while he's doing this to me.

"I'm going to let you of- of your hands o- okay?" he whimpers, still rolling his hips, "But you can't touch me," out of all teasing, this is the worst one, but I'll get him in the future.

"F-fine, just- just- fucking shit just do this Louis!" I throw my head back, he feels so good around me, so tight. And I can't touch him, this is hell. He's right in front of me with his hair sticking to his forehead, lips swollen by how much he's biting on them to keep in a moan. Not only that, Louis' looking so fuckable right now, I'm fucking him, yes, but he's in control. The view that lays before my eyes is something I'd never, ever seen. Louis' pleasing himself, throwing his head back every time I hit his prostate, giving him that pleasure he wants. I don't need anymore pleasure than to just look at him pleasing himself.

Soon his hips start to give out, slowing down but he doesn't stop there either. He continues with a different tactic, bouncing. Never in a million years would I imagined that Louis had this kind of mentality. There's something that I haven't been paying attention to I suppose.

"Uh," Louis throws his head back in pleasure once more, moaning at the same time. I mimic his movements as my hands clutch to the grass as if they were sheets.

"Lou-, Louis," I moan out, yet he doesn't have any reaction to it. He continues on with his movements, moving up and down cock. I'm coming to my high in such a short time due to the how good he's riding me and how I can't touch him. I've never felt like this before, ever, so helpless. His body is there in front, a fucking sexy ass body that I can't touch, just admire the way it moves in sync with my hips. I'm so fucking close to coming, and frankly he is too by the way his hips are starting to buckle.

"Baby, I'm- I'm going to c-come," Louis moans out, baby? Even though this the word is only mine to use, is sounds sexy as fuck coming from his mouth.

Louis rubs his length rapidly, pumping up and down until he's finally released on to my stomach. Soon after I find myself in the same position, pulling out before I burst and release on myself like he did. The trails of the white substance trickles down my torso. Who knew we'd be this dirty, this kinky for once?

"You liked that?" Louis pants out of breath, collapsing on top of me.

What kind of question is that? "You liked that?", I thought it was clear how he made me feel only moments ago. Never, out of all the times Louis and I have done this, have I felt so helpless and good at the same time.

"Lou, you know the answer to that yourself. You really looked like you were enjoying yourself while on me, were't you?" back to the teasing.

"I have no idea what came over me," he admits, "Maybe I'm getting out the anger I have out on you by doing that"

"Well," I stand up from the ground, picking up the towel to clean myself off, "you should get mad more often and take it out on me."

"Don't start Harry," he warns, sitting up and grabbing the spare towel to cover himself.

"Start what? We've already finished?" I say, causing Louis to stand up and walk over to me only to hit me with his hand on my chest.

"Shush!" he whispers.

I can't help but burst into laughter just by looking at his facial expression. He's whispering for fuck sake, there's no one within ten miles, no need for him to do that.

Seeing Louis here in front of me, looking uncomfortable because of his lack of clothes, reminds me to hand him the extra clothes I brought.

"Put theses on," I tell him, he reaches out for the black t-shirt with the black shorts, "might want to put them on fast, I have one last surprise for you." The smiles on his face fades once I mention the surprise. It's nothing bad, quite good actually.

"Surprise?" he asks while slipping on the garments as fast as he can.

"Yes, surprise," I've already managed to slip into my black skinny jeans with my white tee.

Louis' still confused about this surprise thing, it's nothing big. Just like everything else he's expected to be big tonight which has been the total opposite. This is to make up for what we didn't do in Paris. Now it may not be as fancy as Paris, or hold as much feeling to it, but it's the thought that counts. I'm not about to let a lock go to waste.

"You see that wooden bridge over there?" I ask Louis, pointing to the small bridge that helps you get across from one side of the creek to another.

"Yeah?"

"There's a drilled hole into the wood somewhere in the middle of it, go find it and I'll meet you there in a bit while I gather up the stuff here." he's a little hesitant but manages to take my word for it and walks over to the bridge.

My eyes follow him as he make his way to it. I look down at my hand, the small lock Louis gave me for my birthday back in Paris, rests in it.

{Please vote and comment<3 Just in case you're wondering, Thomas is pictured as Gerard Butler. I apologize if this chapter is a bit rushed, I just really wanted to get this out of the way and I kind of had writers block, eek. It took me two full days to finish this chapter, and FYI it's 6.9k words which is what two separate chapters would have. So think of this as a double update lol. Thank you for reading and I hope you're all enjoying your last weeks of the school year left or your vacations if you're out already. :D Make sure to tweet me after you've read the chapter to give me your feedback! Love you lots xx}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656 2 24
Dear Harry Styles, I've got to let you go. It'll be better like this. I promise. Remember? I love you. I'm sorry. Yours sincerely, Louis Tomlinson.
817K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
416K 8K 50
It hurts to see the one you love with someone else. To see them smiling with someone that isn't you. To see them kiss and hug someone right in front...
17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...