The Hidden Truth

By InsaneOrgasm

"You took everything away from me, my family, my whole fuvking life" he whispered softly yet deadly. Me? Tak... More

1.
3.
4.
Casts.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Rankings
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

2.

28.6K 624 28
By InsaneOrgasm

The hidden truth.

Oh mom just what did I do?

I cried and cried to the point where am having a serious headache and not to mention puffy eyes.

I lazily got up from the kneeling position I was and head into the washroom I splashed water on my face before staring at the mirror, there is a girl staring back at me with very red puffy eyes a girl who needs her mother's comfort, a girl who needs a shoulder to lean on, a girl who needs her MOTHER. My lips curled up in a small sad smile. I splashed water one more time and head out.

I want to win her love, her affection I want to win all. I changed my outfit heading down to prepare dinner for us, thinking about it now i haven't had anything since morning. I was preparing the dinner when the front door opened signalling someone has come in, I look up seeing my mother. A smile found its way to my lips. That's fast she's back early maybe she wants to have a mother and daughter bond with me. Again I smile.

"hey mom welcome home you are back early, how was work today"? I move closer trying to take her coat from her which she beat me to it.

"yes, I am back early" she replied curtly. Am not gonna lie it hurts again so much but still yet I forced a smile.

"oh, okay. You should go change am preparing dinner".

"don't bother I have already had something on my way back". My smile fell I tried masking it but no matter how hard I try it's not working another pool of tears found their way back to my eyes and here I thought I got no tears left.

I didn't reply when I turn my heels and head to the kitchen, there's no point to finish cooking since its obvious she doesn't want to eat my meal. I turn off the stove, mumbling a good night to her and make my way to my room.

Stupid eyes are you having a pool party in my eyes? The tears flow one after the other I entered my room close the door slide against the door until I was seated on the floor before I broke into a sob.

Why does it hurt so much? Why? Why?  No matter how hard I try she won't even oh no. I let out another sob.

......................

The whole week dragged by the same old routine me trying to make a conversation she making it short and simple.

It was Saturday I have nothing to do aside my assignments which am done with them, Given that I have less than a month to graduate and I doubt if she will be present let alone witness her child graduating. now I really don't have anything to do, I don't have friends and my mother works even on Sundays. A part of me wish.. I quickly erase the thought, have been crying non stop I need a break from too much crying.

I lay back flat my legs dangling almost touching the floor staring at the ceiling. I have so many questions I want to ask. Who is my father? How come there is never a picture of him? How come my mom is alone he's not here?

The questions are making my head hurts .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.5K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
134K 1.7K 25
DARK ROMANCE - After playing a reckless game, a spoiled and gullible girl did not expect to find herself in a serious relationship with an intriguing...
1.4M 41.5K 38
Highest Rank: #1 in Dark Romance It's hard to remember what life was like before the green-eyed devil waltzed into my life and set my soul on fire...
2.4M 103K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...