Honey Bunny

By pocketbangtan

"Jungkook. Just. Humped. Me." BTS Jungkook x Reader Bunny JK ❤️❤️ lol it sounds weird but trust me Highest Ra... More

Before You Read
Pet Shop
Magic
Home
Grandma
Human
3:00 A.M.
Iron Man
Waffles
Escape
Fashion Disaster
Hurricane Irma⛈☔️🌊
Expensive Boys
Sleepy
Spit Takes
Planning the Seduction
New Looks
Staying in
Swatting Flies
Regret and Apologies
The Murder of Park Jimin
Kiss in the Dark [New Year's Bonus]
Fantasies
Drinks and Relaxation
Mouth to Mouth
Q&A (Not an update but ily so please read❤️❤️)
Until the Kookie Crumbles
Q&A Answers
Sunrise
Dues to be Paid
You're My Home
Falling Apart
Devil Cashier
Persuasion
[A/N] Reader Rewards
Better than Broken
Flower Boy Coffee Shop
Once in a Lifetime
Excel
Dancing King [Bonus]

Hangover Cure

322K 14.3K 16.4K
By pocketbangtan

Operation Break Jungkook
Stage 1: Pills to Swallow
Yeah, let's see how long you make it, Kookie baby.

Y/N's POV
The sound that rouses you from slumber is one of utter pain.

Your eyes pop open at the miserable groan that tumbles out of your hungover bunny's mouth, your own pulling into an instant grimace. Your neck is stiff after spending the night sitting up against the kitchen counter, unable to find the strength to move Jungkook into your bedroom.

Instead, you just held him.

You held him like a sleeping child, his head resting on your shoulder and his body between your legs, slumbering soundly against you.

You fell asleep brushing his hair with your fingers, soothing his dreams into peace.

Last night, it had seemed rather lovely and romantic. Now, it feels like your body is made of metal, stuff and rusty as you creak to life.

Jungkook, on the other hand, refuses to move. His eyes squint closed at the light in the room.

You're sure his head feels like it's about to explode.

"Ah," he says in a pitiful whimper. "Ahhhhhh. Noona, it hurts."

You smile a little and run your fingers through his silky locks again. "I know, honey. If you get up, I'll give you some medicine."

He whines again and cuddles further into you, curling himself into you like a dying spider. Chuckling at his whimpers, you push gently at his shoulder in an attempt to shift him off of you.

Your mind is tangled up in memories of last night, and mulling over your newly minted resolutions made in the dark of night.

Finally succeeding in moving Jungkook off of you and double checking that his towel is safely covering up the important bits, you climb to your feet to find something to help him.

As you dig through the cabinets for medicine, all you can think about is his lips and teeth and tongue, and the feeling of his hands tilting your head for a deeper angle.

It's so at odds with the current sight of him curled into a vulnerable, hurting ball of fluffiness that you're thrown off for a moment.

But...

You don't care. Now you see what it could be between the two of you, and you see what he knows and how he feels.

You've got a plan.

A revenge plan, of sorts, but the end result will be a win-win for you both.

You're going to tease your pet rabbit to his sexually frustrated breaking point.

So, pay back for his attempted seduction as well as getting the two of you together. It's perfectly evil, and you can't wait to start.

Right.

Now.

"Here, Kookie," you say lightly, carrying a couple of pills in your hand as well as a cup of water. "Sit up so you can take these. They'll make your head feel better."

He grumbles vaguely but follows your instructions, sitting up so his back is against the kitchen counter and the towel still drapes over his lap.

His lack of clothing makes you hesitate slightly in your plan, but you force that hesitation away.

No pants?

No problem.

The brown-headed man holds his hand out for the pills, and starts when you push it away.

He starts even more when you slide to your knees on the floor, straddling his lap.

"Say 'ah'," you simper, smiling a sickly sweet smile at him as you allow your weight to sink into him, your centers lining up. The kitchen floor is cold on your knees and legs, but his body is warm beneath you.

The only things between you and his bare skin are your jeans and that towel over his lap, so you know that he must feel the heat of you too.

You try not to shift around too much. It's too early for pulling out that reaction.

Jungkook gulps, burning eyes locked on you. "N-Noona?"

"Hm?" you hum nonchalantly, jingling the pills in your hand as a sign for him to hurry.

His eyes dance down your form, stopping to focus hard on the spot where your bodies are meeting. He swallows hard again. "Are you okay? What happened?"

Does he remember last night?

Looking into his eyes, you decide that there's no way.

He was too drunk, and he's too confused now to remember the things he did to you.

Whatever. Makes this all the more fun for you.

"Nothing, sweetheart. Why? I'm just trying to give you your medicine."

You teasingly pop a finger against his full bottom lip, urging him to open up while sneaking a feel of the smooth, warm skin under your finger tip.

Like he's in a daze, Jungkook lets his mouth fall open so you can slide the pills inside, then allows you to gently feed him a sip of water.

He swallows them successfully without wavering his piercing stare.

"It doesn't feel any better," he says absently. His hand have risen slowly from the floor, hovering on either side of your thighs like he wants to touch you but is restraining himself.

Good.

A little restraint makes for a better game.

"It isn't working?" you ask in concern, as if pills are supposed to provide instantaneous relief from pain. You lean forward slightly, hovering your face in front of him as you observe him carefully. "Maybe something went wrong. It's okay, though. There's another way to cure a hangover."

"Yeah?" he whispers. You feel the heat of his gaze burning your lips, the iris darkening in color at your mouth's proximity.

"Yeah," you answer, pushing a little breathy tone into your voice.

Parting your lips slowly, you let your head tilt slightly, your breath brushing against his skin as you painstakingly move to where your mouths line up perfectly for a kiss.

Jungkook lets a low curse word slip out, a word you most definitely did not teach him, but the sound of it in his gruff, melodic voice makes a corner of your mouth turn up in a smirk.

Slowly, so slowly you lean in until there's nearly a breath's width between your lips. The air escaping Jungkook's mouth ripples in a delicate shudder, and his neck falls back in a masculine arch as he strains up toward you to connect your mouths.

But you move, and kiss the tip of his nose instead.

"There!" you chirp happily. "It'll feel better in a jiffy!" You stop and put your hands on his cute little cheeks, squishing them, and giggle, "So adorable. Like a little baby."

"A...a little baby?"

The incredulousness in Jungkook's voice makes you laugh, even though you don't respond.

You just squish his cheeks one more time.

Then you hop up off of his lap and skip away, leaving him in a panting hot heap on the floor of your kitchen, head still pounding from his hangover.

"Noona," Jungkook calls weakly, but you ignore him.

The second you get into your bedroom, an evil laugh escapes your mouth. You relish the look on his face as you pulled away, the absolute confusion and desperate want.

This will be more fun than you thought it would be.

[A/N]
Unedited
Kinda short
But
😉

Because a lot of people were asking, the artist of the fanart above is jeongukki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
2.4K 88 18
BTS fanfiction
106K 1.7K 25
Jungkook X Reader [FINISHED]
789K 31.4K 35
Before, it was always Taehyung wanting Jungkook's attention, but when he found out about Jungkook having a relationship with his Jimin hyung everythi...