Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider...

By Paranilla

(Edited Chapter 16. Anything after that is not edited yet) Kara Amor is chasing down her lost love when she... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80

-Chapter 69

149 3 2
By Paranilla

-Chapter 69: What is Done is Done

I place my hands on the rail, leaning over it a bit. "Emu, you can't get rid of him! If you do that, you won't be able to transform! Besides, he is one of the men in my life I love and you can't just get rid of him! Not when I just got him back. We can always bring Nico back anyways! What is the deal anyways?" Honestly, why kill him just to accomplish nothing? Masamune is obviously doing this on purpose!

I have been working all day so I had no idea this was going on onto someone told me about it. That someone is Kiriya Kujo. I have to stop this somehow.

"Kara," Parad says, looking over at me before he goes to block Emu's critical strike. No, he's not going to make it! I'm too late.

"EMU!" I shout. "Stop!"

"Stop it!" Poppy shouts. "We need you to beat Cronus!"

I cover my eyes as a blast happens. My heart feels like it is sinking. Parad is going to die. I know that and I can feel that.

The flames disappear and I look at Parad, who is vanishing. Parad...I love him so much. I really do love him and care for him.

"Parad, no!" I shout, tears filling my eyes.

"No!" Parad screams, sounding like he's going to ball his eyes out. "Emu!" He reaches out for Emu and Emu does something, probably grabbing Parad's data, and causes him to vanish.

"Kara..." Kuroto sounds worried.

I can't think. I can move but I can't think. What am I going to do? What am I going to do without Parad? This is my fault for this happening. I could have stopped this battle.

"Kara, stop!" Poppy shouts and I feel myself drop.

~.~

(Serene's POV)

I look over next to me as I push myself off the ground. How did I get out of Kara's body? What just happened? Did something major happen? Did I kill her?

I look over my shoulder as I get up, seeing purple hair over someone's face. Kara! Is she...is she dead? Oh, wait! I'm still here.

"Kara!" I shout, moving over to her side. I drop down to my knees and place my hands on her face. She isn't moving at all. "Someone help me!"

Emu pops down beside me. "She just fell down off of that. I don't even think she knows that she did," Emu says, immediately placing his hands on her neck. "Grab her arm and touch her wrist. You should be able to locate a pulse. That is just in case I can't get one here. Sometimes it is hard to find one."

"Am I going to die?" I ask, lifting up Kara's arm and touching her wrist. "What just happened?"

"Parad is gone. She must have gone into shock," Emu states. "I had no choice and I caused this. How could I do this to Kara?" He removes his fingers from her neck. "I can't get anything. What about you?"

"I can feel something. She has a pulse but is she breathing?"

"I don't know. Let me try." He moves my hands from her and places his two fingers on her wrist, where I placed mine. "It is faint. Poppy, call for help now."

"I already did. Do I need to tell them that she's not breathing?"

"That would be nice if she wasn't but she is breathing but barley. It is like trying to suck in air but it isn't easy."

"Emu!"

He looks at me, his eyes going wide. "I can't let you two die. Someone, give me a straw or something. NOW!" Emu shouts and Kuroto vanishes.

Kuroto appears next to the other side of Kara's body and he bends over, holding out a straw. "It is clean, don't worry. I took it from a restaurant that is nearby. Hurry up and save my wife," he states. "I love her and I refuse to lose her."

"I haven't done this before so this is the first time. I need to remove her shirt first." Emu says and Kuroto moves forward and undoes Kara's shirt.

"Hurry up, I'm going to die if you don't do this!" I'm going to disappear like Parad!

"Stay calm," Emu says. "Poppy, tell them to get Hiiro ready for emergency surgery. Say it is a VIP patient and they really need his attention. If he needs to leave Taiga's side, he'll have to deal with it. Taiga will be fine because we'll have a nurse on him."

"Hurry!"

"Her chest is bruised. She did hit something on the way down and fell this way," Kuroto says, giving us some details. Like I need to know this!

"Whatever that was saved her life. She would have died instantly otherwise. It is miracle she is still here right now," Emu says. "She's going to die if I don't do this now. Wish my luck."

"Have you seen it before?"

"Only once and that was in some medical book. Oh, twice! I saw a medical drama with this. Here goes nothing!" Emu shouts and he brings down the straw onto her chest, stabbing it. I gasp in shock and he leans back. "It went through. How?"

"It was sharp enough to with pressure I assume. Is she breathing now?" Kuroto asks and he looks over at me. "I guess it is better since she isn't fading away. We bought her some time."

"Are we heading to the hospital now?" I ask.

"Once they get here."

I hear sirens! They are close! Really, really close!

"Serene, get away from here now. Kuroto, take her to the hospital. Poppy, come with me," Emu orders. "Call Miyuki now!"

"Why?"

"She's a nurse and I'm going to have her join us for surgery. I'm going to handle the surgery with Hiiro. I have to be the one to do this. Don't tell Cronus about this. We'll have to keep this a secret. He might take her out if he finds out what has happened to her."

"Got it."

"Kara...I can't leave her!" I shout. "I need to be with her. She's my friend."

"Serene..."

"I want to exist with her," I reply, tears filling my eyes. "I don't want to be away from her. I have gotten used to being inside of her and staying like that. Being like this is a nightmare for me. I don't want to leave her."

"You have to trust the doctors now," Kuroto tells me. "Let them handle it."

I nod, tears going down my cheeks. "Okay, I will..." They better save her.

~.~

(Kara's POV)

I open my eyes and look over, staring at a girl with pink hair that is the same length as mine. Her silver eyes stare at me as her lips curve upwards. She looks just like me. Is she...Serene?

"You're awake now!" She moves closer to me. "We're separate now, Kara. Isn't that strange?"

I nod my head. "What happened?"

Someone clears their throat and I look at the door. "Excuse me, Serene, I need to talk with Kara," Hiiro states, looking a bit flustered.

"Go ahead and talk, Hiiro Kagami," Serene says.

"Fine, I'll talk in front of the two of you then. Kuroto is busy being away from here. I ordered him to leave you alone, Kara, until you recover." Hiiro moves away from the door and closes it. "I won't go into detail about your injuries but they were pretty serious. You're lucky to be alive. Also, I have something to tell you. It...it is major news."

"Why are you looking that way? Is it something terrible?" Serene asks.

"Yeah, is it?" I look at Serene. "What is up with him?"

"You're...You're pregnant, Kara. And I know they don't belong to Kuroto. I think they belong to a certain somebody else," Hiiro says, announcing the news. Wait...pregnant? No way!

"And who could the father be then? Parad?" Serene asks. "That wouldn't be possible right? Bugsters can't mix with Humans, right?"

Hiiro shakes his head. "No, Kara isn't that cozy...wasn't able to get that cozy with him for a while I assume. I believe they belong to Masamune. Are they his children?"

I swallow hard and look away, nodding slowly. "Yeah, they are..." I hate admitting to a relationship with Masamune. It is inappropriate and I don't want to be in it at all. "I'm sorry, Hiiro. I was foolish and allowed him to get that close to me. I should...I shouldn't have been that close to our enemy."

"I'm not happy about it but it is your business and your business with him alone. I shouldn't be involved in it," Hiiro replies. "You can do what you want and love who you want. I don't agree with you being with him like that when you're married to Kuroto and were involved with Parad...but...it is your life and you have to tell Kuroto yourself."

"I understand, Hiiro." This is going to kill Kuroto.

"EW, why were you with that old fart? He's ancient!" Serene exclaims.

"I don't know...it started when I was drunk one night. It was a dumb mistake but then it kept happening to me," I explain. "I didn't know what to do. I tried stopping but I needed it for whatever reason. I don't understand it at all. I guess...I guess I fell for him but he isn't who I fell for. I already ended it with him. The last time was after I saved Parad."

"Kara, think of your kids next time you decide to fall off some building."

"I didn't know about them."

"Masamune isn't allowed into this hospital. If you try letting him, I will punish you by making Serene vanish. Then you won't be able to transform like Emu."

"Hiiro..."

"I will do it."

Serene grabs my hands. "I won't let Masamune near her. He's scum and the reason she's in this bed. If he didn't harm Nico, we wouldn't be in this mess. I agree with what Kuroto told me. We should have allowed her to die and revive her as a Bugster later on."

"Of course you would want that, Serene. You want to spread the virus don't you?"

"It isn't like that," Serene says. "I am just being reasonable about this. We didn't have to kill Parad off. Cronus wanted that. He wants us to be powerless against him and Emu walked into that. Without Parad, he can't transform. Doing the surgery won't even help. The Genius Gamer M is needed."

"Serene, keep Masamune away from Kara. If he asks about her, say she died. I have her under a fake name currently for her safety," Hiiro orders. "You need to protect your host if you want to keep going on in this world. If Cronus tries fighting you, teleport away and come back here."

"Got it." Serene nods her pretty head.

"Kara, you have to tell Kuroto about the babies. I know you can't hide this from him. If you don't tell him, I'll tell him myself."

"Tell me about what babies?"

"Kuroto!" I look over next to me as he looks down. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see if you were up," he answers. "Hiiro, what is going on? Kara, are you pregnant?"

"I..."

"She is pregnant but that is a matter for you two to discuss. I'm going to go now. Serene, come with me," Hiiro orders and he walks over to the door and opens it. He steps out of it. Serene follows him, leaving us alone.

"Kara, how are you feeling?" Kuroto picks up my hand and kisses it gently. "I thought you were going to die when you fell off that building. A shield went around your hands and you bounced off of. I guess you used Serene's powers during that moment."

"I guess I did..."

"I didn't tell Emu about that."

"I can tell." I hate Emu right now. If he didn't kill Parad, I wouldn't be like this.

Kuroto releases my hand. "What about you being pregnant? What is that about? How is that even possible, Kara?" he asks me curiously, probably burning up inside.

"Kuroto..." I look away, biting my bottom lip. How do I even say this?

"Did you have an affair with Hiiro?"

"No!" I shout and I bring my hands to my chest. "Ouch..."

"Take it easy."

"Sorry, my bad."

"It is your bad."

"It is."

"Go on and tell me."

"I had an affair but it was with your father, Masamune," I say, being absolutely honest. "It...it happened when I was drunk one night and it kept going for a while. I don't know why I did what I did and I feel absolutely terrible about it. I...I didn't want to upset your father either. If I would have pushed him away, he would have killed me or killed you or Parad. I didn't think...I thought it was what I truly wanted and I was selfish. I'm sorry."

"Kara..."

"If you want to leave me, go on. I don't deserve anything I have in life. I've only been a bad person and I get what I get. That is why...that is why I lost Parad..." I probably lost him because of karma. "I'm losing everything because of my terrible decisions and I deserve to be punished like this..."

"I'm not going to leave you, okay? I'm going to raise these babies and make them my own. My father won't be allowed near them. I won't let him be near them," Kuroto states, sounding pissed off. "I love you and I meant that. I will do anything I can in this world to protect you and the babies. They may be my siblings but they deserve a loving father. My dad...he isn't going to do that for them. He only loves himself. He only had you because he wants everything for himself. The control...he wanted that."

I swallow hard, nodding. "Thank you....I'm truly sorry...I am..."

I close my eyes and start crying as he places a hand on my shoulder gently. Parad...I miss him. I miss my Bugster lover.

"Kuroto...I do have something else to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Before Parad died...we just got back together not long ago. We were happier."

"You...were back with him? Like our original arrangement?"

I nod, tears going down my cheek. "Yeah, just like that."

"Kara...that is absolutely alright with me. I'm sorry for your loss though."

"I need to rest. Stay with me?"

"I'll do that."

There is no doubt in my mind that Kuroto is angry but maybe we can work through that anger. It isn't the time to be pissed off at me anyways. We have to focus on ending this game. Then we can focus on what I've done.

"Kuroto, before I rest," I say, looking down. "Let's focus on this and then we can talk about things."

"Alright."

Why did I screw up so badly?

A/n: Sorry for the lack of updates, I was mourning the lost of one of my Kpop idols. I enjoy kpop and I was a fan of his group. I didn't listen to all their songs and all but I did like their music. 

Anyways, Kamen Rider AOE: Origins will be out when I'm done with this. It will have about twenty chapters explaining everything so please look forward to it. Thank you^^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 497 11
finished :] "I'm flying, Baku." "Sure you are, Kiri." His focus stays on the phone in front of him. "No. I'm literally f l y i n g." Kirishima says c...
12.7K 316 85
**Credit to Rufus147 for the beautiful cover** Elkie Winters is asked by one of her friends about what world she would want to be in and she says "Ka...
24.8K 751 20
This is really really bad. It was my very first book. It's full of many typos, inconsistencies, and honestly it's just bad. BUT! If you still want to...
10.5K 557 34
Kaminari has survived many encounters with villains, including kidnapping, threats of death, home invasion, rescue missions, attacking other villains...