Youtube High (Banana Bus Squa...

By RandomFanGirrll

Welcome to YouTube High! In this story, you were being bullied by Pewds and his friends. Find out what will h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The Bad Ending
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Special - Part One
Christmas Special - Part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Wildcat Bad Ending
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Valentines Special
Chapter 31
H2O Delirious Good Ending
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
H2ODelirious Bad Ending
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
April Fool's Special
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Endings Part 1
Endings Part 2
Message from Author
Group Ending
Author's Note

Chapter 26

1.1K 63 5
By RandomFanGirrll

Wildcat's POV

"Tyler?" I heard (Y/N)'s voice behind me, she's crying. Did she saw what I did? Ugh! I knew I shouldn't do this. She'll hate me forever now!
"(Y-Y/N) I can explain! Please listen to me." I stuttered. Doing bad to her bestfriend is probably the thing I won't forget. And hurting someone I love, just hurts me more that I hurt her.
"You lied to us?!" She yelled. I looked down to stop my tears, but it seems like (Y/N) is also crying.
"I regret being your friend! I shouldn't have trusted you. And now, Peter Pan's gone. Because of you!" I heard her say full of hate. I probably deserve this, I know it's mean, yet I still did it. She runs away still crying. I can't control it anymore so I just let my tears stream down my face. I walk back to the other students, trying to hide my swell eyes.
"Tyler?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to see Craig with a concerned face.
"Craig?" I haven't talk to him since I became friends with Felix.
"I'm so sorry Craig!" I can't help but to tear up again. I turned my back against my bestfriend for betraying another friend.
"It's fine, Tyler." Craig responded giving me a hug.
"I'm sorry." I said hugging back.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Criag... (Y/N)... My friends... They're gone, because of me. Because I lied, again. I don't think they'll forgive me for what I did, specially (Y/N). I hurt her too much before, and now, I just did the same thing. Why do I kept doing this? I should probably apologize later at school, as well as to the guys.

I hurried to school just to apologize to them. When I came, they're all together except for (Y/N) and Craig.
"Hey guys?" I said, they looked at me, frowning.
"What do you want?" Nogla said bitterly.
"I just wanted to say sorry. I'm sorry for being a jerk. Sorry for hurting you guys for my decisions. Sorry for hurting our only princess in the group." I said, tearing up. They noticed me crying then gathered around me.
"Forgiven." Evan said while patting my shoulder.
"Thank you guys, for being my friends." I said, hugging all of them. Not long enough, everyone let's go.
"You should go apologize to (Y/N) though, she's really upset." Brock told me.
"I probably should. Where is she?" I asked. But no one seems to noticed her yet. Well, good thing I have the first class with her.
"I should probably go, I might see her at the classroom. Bye guys! I love you all so much. Thank you for being my friends." I said, hugging them again. I haven't told my friend I love them because I'm too shy to say it, even as a joke. I started running towards class.
"Don't forget to apologize to Craig!" Lucas yelled as I was dashing through the hallway. I went in class early and surprisingly (Y/N) is not here. Where could she be?
"You're looking for her?" I heard someone said on the right side. I looked around and see CinnamonToastKen.
"Yeah.. Do you know where she is?" I said unsure. I mean, can I really trust this guys again?
"That's weird. I haven't seen her either." Ken said. I swear if something happened to her I'll blame myself for life!
"Did you lie to her again?" Ken added. This makes me mad, first of all, they're the reason she was mad at me when we were kids.
"You shut your mouth, Ken." I said like it was a threat.
"Pfff fine then." Ken said, I walk away to take a seat to myself.

Moments later, I heard (Y/N)'s laugh from the outside. Finally she's here! The door opened to reveal (Y/N) and another friend of hers from the animation, I think his name is Adam. They seems so close to each other, she looks happy with him too. I was about to call her to sit with me but she already took a seat beside Adam. I sigh in defeat, I couldn't approach her even if I want to.
"Hey bud, have you talk to her yet?" I heard a familiar voice in front of me, I looked up to see Scotty.
"I can't" I replied with lowly voice.
"Do you mind if I sit with you?" Scotty said, I smiled and told him to go ahead.
"Listen, I know it's hard to do it, but you have to. Even if you feel like she won't accept it, at least you did the right thing. Stop being guilty about it and do what's right to make it up to her. Same for Craig. You know, he was really upset that you didn't listen to him." Scotty said, comforting me. He's right, I should stop being a pussy about it and do what's right.
"Thanks Scotty." I said, hugging him.
"No problem buddy." Scotty replied as I rushed to (Y/N).
"Uhm (Y/N)." I said, then her laugh vanished.
"What?" She said, she's not even looking at me. Is she that mad?
"Look (Y/N), I'm sorry that I have to lie about it. Even for before, I know it's wrong yet I still did it. The reason I lied is because I have loved you for a long time, even when we were kids. I wanted you to love me back, but I guess that will never happened because of what I did. (Y/N), I love you"

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Dang, now that Wildcat finally confessed, what will (Y/N) do? Does she love him back? Or set his confession aside? It's your choice!

Wildcat: Is it my ending now?

Me: Yeah. If that's what the reader wants to.

Daithi: You're gonna die?!

Wildcat: What?! No, you dumbass. I meant ending by (Y/N) being mine!

Daithi: That means all of us have our own endings?

Me: That's right, Nogla.

Daithi: Ohh I like it.

Wildcat: I'm so excited! I finally have (Y/N).

Daithi: Jeez calm down. (Y/N) might choose us too, you know.

Wildcat: I know that.

Daithi: Vote if ye liked!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 215 19
Best friends since babies, until he had to go. Waiting 7 years later, to be in his life once again.
84.3K 3.2K 20
Jaren and John are as close as two people can be. That is, until John gets a girlfriend and starts to distance himself from Jaren, who realises he do...
72.9K 2.8K 43
Wonwoo is a big fan of BSS group and aspires to form a band of his own with his bestfriends Jeonghan and Jihoon, while his fate gets tangled with a f...
288K 7.5K 56
You're a junior in high school, your kind of shy and really don't have any friends which makes you become an easy target for a group of bullies. You...